All Comments on 'Impact 10½: of Rebekah'

by SiteNonSite

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

.

Are you fucking kidding me??!!??!! Mere mortals don't create such transcendent works of art. The raw humanity and incandescent passion present in this piece could only originate from the hand of a divine being. (The same could be said for the entire "Impact" series). This particular addition to the series really stands on its own, while also providing important contextual backround that further demystifies some of the more intense sexual dynamics of Sarah's and Claire's relationship. The more I learn about Sarah and Claire, the more I want to know. But now I also want to know more about Rebekah. Bravo SiteNonSite ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

pseud277pseud277almost 2 years ago

I read this in the original version and what struck me was the description of Sarah from somebody else's more dispassionate viewpoint. I didnt realise that she was beautiful because the main story "Impact" was her own self-conscious, vulnerable view. It also didnt help there that Claire described her as closer to GOT's Daenerys than a red head from a small town, because that just sounded like drunk talk.

However really cant reconcile that with the description here comparing her to Sydney Sweeney. Thats an actor who you dont associate with a character with Sarah's vulnerability.

Sarah's frailty enthralls you, and this story confirms the effect that she has on others, if only in passing. Shes a complex character that you want to hear more from.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

As erotically beautiful as the first time read and more revealing/meaningful after the last chapter of Impact. The Impact of Rebekah and The Tutor — perfectly titled.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 2 years agoAuthor

I am working on Chapter 13 (eek) and preparing to post Chapter 12, only to realize I had not responded to your comments. Thanks for the glowing praise WantToKnowAnon, It took me a while to get under the skin of these two characters, but now I don’t want to leave. There are short cuts I find lazy and try to avoid, pseud277, but there are also short cuts I find lazy and really like. One is celebrity look-a-likes. Early on I had the image of Sarah in my mind with beautiful dark eyebrows. A call out to Emilia Clarke Seemed like a good way to invoke the image I was seeing. As the story progressed however, that image shifted. Sarah’s mouth became such an object of desire. When I saw Sydney Sweeney in her Halloween costume she became my Sarah. Something that has been important for me, with Annie and Miranda as well, is that Sarah be capable and steady. I don’t want to tell the story of a young woman derailed or abandoning her dreams. But I very much like the image of a determined and professional Sarah looking ditzy - of her being underestimated by those around her. I’m so glad this chapter was worth a second pass Migbird and that it takes on greater meaning within the chronology. Hopefully it will continue to pay off.

DdaltonDdaltonover 1 year ago

Love this series! Well written!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

First i had been reading all of the "impact of Collision" tales at your partner in crimes oh sorry in writes ....... And those 9 chapters have been fabulous, a wonderful life sequence growing making decisions and coming to terms ...... So this here is another addition to clear the past ...... Great job thank you

💝💝💝💝💝🍀

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

The stand-alone version was my first exposure to your work. At that initial contact I came away sad that Sarah had (more likely than not, imho) deliberately turned her back on what later developed between her and Claire. Her breakdown at Rebekah's graduation, was her grieving over the road not taken, the lost opportunity.

There is a fitting parallelism between Sarah's not letting on that she was aware of Rebekah's spying and Claire's revelation that she knew Sarah was awake and peeking during Claire's early-stage masturbation.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6431 day ago

A really good prequel to Sarah and Claire!

Between this and collision a great collaborative story, really looking forward to its continuation!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiteNonSite@SiteNonSite
I am a visual artist. I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did. A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES