All Comments on 'Impact 10: of Revelation'

by SiteNonSite

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

.

Love. Surrender. Devotion. The ultimate psychedelic. What a trip !!! So many textures and layers in Sarah's and Claire's relationship. I don't want this story to ever end. Bravo SiteNonSite. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Almost left speechless — almost :). When reflecting on erotic fiction, you said “The sex is telling the story, the story is telling the sex. The sex is the narrative conflict… at least that is the goal.” Well, goal achieved to near perfection throughout this series. The highly erotic scenes that close out the last chapter and continue so beautifully in this piece truly define this love affair. As a near hopeless romantic, yes, I am more than satisfied with this “ending”, which for Sarah and Claire is so much more (would love to follow them some more but not necessary to the storyline or for that matter the characters), but what will draw me back again and again is to “watch” their relationship unfold from those early comedic scenes through Sarah’s sometimes painful struggle to emerge to their acknowledgment/recognition of love — and at every turn the sex tells the story.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

Daaamn, I still dont like what happend between those three. I really dont get why Sarah still considers Darci as her friend and also Kwasi to a certain degree.

EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLightalmost 2 years ago

I need to read this again (and again, and probably another time too) before I’ll have anything intelligent to say, but thank you for pushing through and giving us more of these two. Simply magnificent. The way you write deep scars and deeper emotions is breathtaking.

ShaneTXShaneTXalmost 2 years ago

I'm so glad you're continuing this. This is one of the sexiest series on here and I've missed it.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Outstanding 5 Fabulous Stars

So glad you came back to this story. The characters are so wonderfully entertaining and the story so well developed. So enjoyable to read over it a couple of times it is that good. Great storytelling. Thanks for writing and sharing it. Looking forward to more adventures from these two wonderful ladies. Bring on more. Cheers

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

Thanks for coming back, missed young Sarah ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 2 years agoAuthor

It’s wonderful to know Sarah and Claire (and I) are welcome back - I certainly am very happy to inhabit their world again, and to be sharing it. I’m not sure I’ll be able to tie every loose thread into a pretty bow, but for those of you concerned about Darci and Kwasi, that’s an aspect of the story I hope to resolve in a way we will all find satisfying. XOSNS .

DylanAnonDylanAnonalmost 2 years ago

Am I allowed to say I loved this yet wanted so much more?

I’m still digesting and will read it again. I’m still puzzled by Sarah’s infatuation with the night of Darci. And then I realize this is the third chapter fully taking place on this Sunday - she drops her brother, goes to confession, makes the mad dash, and now this.

As Sarah has always been a lesbian even though the thought has never crossed her mind (or has been repressed so deep?) this Sunday she reaches that conclusion.

The masturbation session at the start of the previous chapter always struck me as a somewhat denial of her sexuality. Why after confession did she go home and Jill instead of going back to Claire’s? Or was that about breaking free from what was basically Danny raping her after church, reclaiming her own body?

Or maybe that’s it? She freed her self from Darci. She freed herself from Danny. She freed herself from shame and now she can finally give herself to Claire?

Can’t wait until she comes out to her parents!

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 2 years agoAuthor

It’s been a particularly intense Sunday for our Young Sarah, DylanAnon. Monday is going to be a bitch.

DylanAnonDylanAnonalmost 2 years ago

Wes tells the parents about Claire!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With this and Stronger Girl you're one of the best lesbian sex writers on here from my pov. One of the few that can involve lesbian ass play fetish (which I admit is my major turn on) into stories which is just enough kinky and dirty without going ridiculous or over the top nor much too tame and superficial. I could read your rimming descriptions all day long :P

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you MyPOVAnon. We all come her looking for something. I found a lot that I like, but when I gave up on finding exactly what I wanted and started writing it for myself I surprised myself It’s been great fun, so wonderful to know you enjoy it too.

ReesertonReesertonalmost 2 years ago

So glad you have returned! This solo storyline is amazing so far. Like others, I’m looking forward to see how some of Sarah’s behaviors are explained. Her thoughts seem so hazy. What else has she missed about her relationships?

MikeykeithMikeykeithover 1 year ago

F _ C K .

Beautiful...

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

The The great declaration d’amour lies ahead of us. Each of them has set her toes on the verge but neither has outright said, "I love you." When it happens I expect the rocks to split, the waters to boil, and the skies to open up. Sarah's love for Claire holds nothing back and in giving all without reserve she redeems the painful memories of her mother's spanking and her own stunted love of Rebekah.

PerfectStranger82PerfectStranger8210 months ago

I understand your point of view of how you see your writing and I respect that. And, not to be too prurient, you do achieve what you set out to do. I find your writing delightful in every way: deep and complex characters (flawed, interesting and wonderful as people are), excellent pacing, delicate handling of sensitive situations and subjects as well as well described, detailed and very, very sexy lovemaking. There are a few grammatical errors here and there, but they don’t detract from the enjoyment of your story.

Finally we have reached a point where we are actually communicating — not fully, but still to a much greater degree than earlier. It’s lovely to experience the love and care of two fully participating lovers. I find that they expressed their love for one another in every sense, short of actually saying the words to each other. Although the declaration of the words is important, it’s the actions behind them that truly makes them special.

Still so many layers of tangled confusion and neuroses for Sarah and Claire to untangle and work through together, as Sarah lets her ever deeper in. Sarah still hasn’t said anything to Claire about the reasons why she feels and reacts the way she does. Thinking about one’s repressed traumas is good, talking about them is better. Sarah really would be a treasure trove for a therapist.

I feel that we learned more about Sarah and Claire’s earlier interactions during these last few chapters than was given at the time, which likely is an effect of having a somewhat biased narrator. Sarah tends to have a history of ignoring, downplaying or outright repressing anything she’s not ready to deal with. I’m already looking forward to rereading the story to see each moment with a deeper knowledge of their intentions and underlying meaning.

Interesting to hear about Sarah’s mother from another source. Sarah is so defensive in her interactions with her mother that she is reduced to come across as the quintessential nagging mom. It comes back to the fact that if you hide your true self you disrespect others, as well as yourself. Though as Sarah has lived with fear as a constant companion since her childhood — especially the fear of upsetting her parents, and by extension the fear of killing her dad by doing so — it is very understandable. It will be interesting to experience future interactions between a more open Sarah and her parents, should the opportunity arise. As we have a father with health problems there is potential to force a visit to Buffalo, with or without Claire — preferably with.

I must say that it was a very interesting, modern and adult version of Caroline using Elizabeth to get Darcy to pay attention to her. This story’s Darci, though, is really a nasty piece of work. Abusing Sarah’s crush on her and Kwasi’s crush on Sarah to rope in Kwasi to have sex with her whilst he’s simultaneously making love to Sarah by proxy. The emotional version of mutually assured destruction. Although, physically Darci appear to have achieved her objective as she is now together with Kwasi, though one has to wonder how solid the foundations of said relationship are. It will be interesting to see how a more centred and empowered Sarah will handle future encounters with Darci.

P.S.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSite10 months agoAuthor

In defense of HaltWhoGoesThere, a dedicated and conscientious copy editor, I am not only NOT trained as a writer, but I am willful perfectionist, and can always be counted on to make changes after the final copy edit. HWGT and I have discussed at length my unconventional use of certain terms, my desire to put how a phrase “sounds” to the “ear” above any and all grammatical considerations, etc. I like to think I have gotten much better over the past two-plus years (read the comments on the first story I posted), that HWGT has rubbed off on me, but I am still a handful, and very grateful to HWGT for their patience and steady hand.

That said, PerfectStranger, I’m so pleased you are enjoying the writing and are giving so much focused attention into these stories, and putting so much careful thought into your comments - they are energizing to read and think about. To be mentioned in the same sentence as Pride and Prejudice makes my day. (And yes, Ms. Darci is a much nastier creation than poor Mr. Darcy.)

As for Sarah’s neurosis, I think if I ever submit myself to therapy I will ask the therapist to read these stories… hopefully she’ll be into this kind of thing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant! I actually had a similar spanking history myself, and I feel like being able to imagine that scene and in some way recreate the experience was beneficial to me.

I truly love the descriptive writing being used, especially as I'm getting to feel like I know the characters, as well as their bodies. I can definitely imagine being in NYC with them, living in those bodies and dealing with the issues that they are.

Both Claire and Sarah have taken up residence in my mind's eye, it's really like I can see, hear, and feel everything that they do. That's the physical part, but even more important is a spiritual component, they've moved into my heart as well.

It's really almost like, when either of them has a cum, particularly, we are in a way sharing one together. I can't wait to see what's next, and I am thankful for both SNS and BC for the work.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSite10 months agoAuthor

My intention is never to shock or cause pain, BrilliantAnon. I am glad to know I might have offered you some catharsis. Placing this story in Manhattan has been a treat for me. It’s wonderful that the setting feels fully realized, that the characters come alive for you - in flesh and in spirit. I also really like the phrase “has a cum”…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiteNonSite@SiteNonSite
I am a visual artist. I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did. A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES