All Comments on 'Impact 12½: of Alumnae'

by SiteNonSite

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLightover 1 year ago

You always leave me speechless. The huge range of intense emotions is breathtaking. Sarah’s growth is so incredibly moving. The reunion with Rebekah was both sublime and unexpected, and the entire scene with Ali left me on tenterhooks. Self-actualisation is rarely linear or completely straightforward, and the way in which you navigate the messy reality is unparalleled. Bravo.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Glad you brought Rebekah back. I was hoping that they wound up together

MaezedMaezedover 1 year ago

Oh, what a wonderful day this has become. Always so exciting to see a new work of art from you. Breathtaking as always. I must admit I was devastated thinking Sarah was going to do something with Rebekah and break my tiny heart. So happy not to be shattered. Thanks again. I absolutely adore this whole story.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Smile out of anticipation with a smidge of apprehension when I see another chapter posted in one of your captivating storylines. The scenes you create here reveal so much from the brief sidewalk “camel toe” scene to riveting autoerotic moment in the bar booth and the intensely erotic closing Ali-Rebekah scene — the sex so integral/essential to telling the story. In earlier comments I referred to the emergence of Sarah, which suggests revealed after concealed. Rebekah captures something subtly different, I think, but essential: “I get why you called Sarah uptight. It's the flip side of vanilla - that's the way she wants to be seen...” “…a little clueless." Rebekah laughed. "But it was protective camouflage. It's probably why Darci underestimated you - you wanted to be underestimated." And Claire does not underestimate/she sees through the camouflage. Closely “video” so romantic; they were together in that moment.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteover 1 year agoAuthor

I don’t know what it’s like for you, EarlyMorningLight, but for me part of the pleasure of serializing these stories is thinking in public - getting to think about my readers’ reactions as I write. Because you are such a talented writer in your own right, I particularly enjoy thinking about what you will and won’t like. Still, I had a LOT doubt about this chapter, and was very encouraged to an author I so much admire appear RIGHT AWAY - thanks so much for following along and sharing.

I’m glad you enjoyed Rebekah’s return 2xsafreak. After enormous amounts of hand wringing, second guessing, and self doubt (and deciding to keep Ali around for the whole ride) I did too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Allways exciting plots annd characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Real original and gripping erotic writing you do write such good stories, thanks

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 1 year ago

I read this as soon as it was publishes and I was utterly enthralled. The three way conversation was perfectly executed. It teased as Rebekah made her confession a bit by bit, veering off each time then circling back again, in exactly the way that real life conversations diverge from the linear.

Sarah is unwinding even more than in the previous episode. She wonders idly whether the waitress in the hotel is into girls. Something she'd never have done before. And she's shedding her guilt, which Rebekah's arrival gives her an opportunity to do. It's almost as if she is passing Rebekah on to Ali just as she passed on her room in college.

I thought the way Sarah plays a minor role in sex between Ali and Rebekah appears to echo her role in the threesome with Kwasi and Darci.

I also like the two sides of Sarah, Clark Kent and Superman. Or we might think of them as blushing Sarah and fierce Sarah. Perhaps they are now united.

WinterHarvestWinterHarvestover 1 year ago

Oh my god, I'm in love with your story. Please don't keep us waiting for the next chapter. I need these two reunited ASAP. Thank you!

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteover 1 year agoAuthor

I like that my stories make for a wonderful day Maezed. I thought a LOT about how devastating it would be to have Sarah cheat on Claire, and that’s the reason for the long delay. How to have Sarah and Rebekah make peace without destroying Sarah and Claire - thank goodness for Ali - who turned out to be a lovely addition in her own right. I expect Sarah’s thoughts will return to that evening repeatedly before the end.

I feel like Leethie may have traumatized you Migbird, I’m sorry for that. (Although I will admit to enjoying the idea of your apprehension.) I’m glad the idea of camouflage is convincing, it felt convincing to me, and made Sarah a more interesting narrator for me, that she doesn’t just hide from herself, but hides from everyone. I’m very glad you found Claire’s video romantic. I liked the idea of neither off them saying “I love you” first.

So glad the conversation between Ali, Rebekah, and Sarah worked for you NoLongerAnon. Threesomes are tricky. I’d come to dislike them before I started writing them, and now I really enjoy imagining them. It hadn’t occurred to me that there was an echo of Sarah’s role in the Kwasi Darci three here, but now that you point it out I see it and feel like I might need to play with it.

I LOVED (loved loved LOVED) guilty repressed blushing Sarah, but I am really enjoying unwinding Sarah. It’s a bit like finally getting to stand up and stretch one’s legs after a long flight. Again I’m glad that’s convincing. It felt convincing to me, but one never knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

.

The writing only gets smarter with each subsequent chapter. - This one was Mensa level. The timing of “The Return Of Rachael” was perfect, - and Ali was a revelation. The presentation allowed for alternating POVs of the exhibitionist / voyeuristic behavior of all the featured characters. Those shifting positions and perspectives provided a stage, a spotlight, and an audience for each kinky / erotic performance from the ladies. The story got so “exciting” when Sarah, Rachael and Ali were “sharing” at the “pool bar” that it was hard for me to focus on the story. - And, coincidentally(?), I noticed an uptick in typos at the same point in the story. Hmmmm….. That made me wonder what the author was doing while typing the scene. *exaggerated wink*. (and zero judgement.) Yet, through all of that, I still felt the special bond of love between Sarah and Claire: The seemingly innocuous question in. Claire’s text: “Did young Sarah have adventures?” communicated and elicited so many thoughts and emotions that it left me gobsmacked. Another unmitigated success of a chapter from this outstanding author. Bravo!!! -SiteNonSite - Bravo!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Cc2241Cc2241over 1 year ago

Brilliant story SiteNonSite, I love how you slowly crafted the storyline to enable Sarah to shed her guilt and embrace who she truly is and what others see, a beautiful person. Admitting her love for Claire was worth the wait. Thank you!

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteover 1 year agoAuthor

I apologize for the long wait WinterHarvest, I got jammed up with the reunion between Rebekah and Sarah. The reunion with Claire seems to be going much smoother…

You are very perceptive MensaAnon. When I upload the stories into preview I give them a careful once over, looking for errors HWGT might have missed… but I also find myself making small changes and additions. Adding details that turn the temperature up - it gets “exciting”. (I am my first reader after all.) I worried that this chapter wasn’t exciting enough, I’m so. Glad you found the pool bar “sharing” as exciting as me, and that Claire’s innocuous query hit home. (We’ve all been there.)

I’ve written Sarah declaring her love at least a dozen times CeeCee, but deleted them all; weary of rushing it. I’m glad you agree that the time was right. It felt wonderful to see those words appear on the page this time around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sarah is Claire's now, so there's no going back, but please let Ali be Rebecca's or at least find someone else for her. Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks, SNS for another chapter of this amazing story.

I'll start by saying that it really was a long waiting, but somehow I appreciate it. Pauses are good, it gets you thinking both as a writer and a reader. It definitely allows for new perspectives to come around.

As for what this chapter made me feel: I instantly smiled when I saw it came out, the title left me wondering 'where is she going with this one?'. I really love what you've done during Claire's absence'. The change of scenarios and people is keeping this story quite fresh.

The last chapter's adventure with Kip and company was so entertaining (and funny), but the sexy talk between Sarah, Rebekah, and Ali was something else. SNS creativity at its best. I found it so, so, so sexy in itself, all the revealing about THE NIGHT, that what actually happened after with Ali for me didn't have that much effect. I don't complain anyway, cause it is what comes out of your own creation that makes this story amazing, but that conversation in itself was the core of this chapter, the physical part in this case was way surpassed by memories and imagination.

I actually understand your own doubts (should Sarah cheat?). But I guess, whatever idea you go through, the secret is to have a good attack. A good way to tackle any situation and resolve it. As a reader who really enjoys your writing, I trust it, and however disappointing the story in itself might turn out (meaning that it doesn't go the way a reader would want it to), it's how you write it and how you add your signature on it that really matters. That would never disappoint.

Can't wait to see them back together! All the way until the last paragraph, I've felt Claire's so distant. And it is their chemistry that you've managed to artfully create that's so amazing on 'IMPACT'.

You've unwinded Sarah yes. But Claire too! She's actually the one with the first experience after all. And falling for it...

Kwasi, Darci and Sarah's role in that threesome:

To me it was Superman being crushed by Lex Luthor. It puzzled me why Darci Luthor wanted to have sex with her AND Kwasi after the revelations of her jealousy towards Sarah. Her power game is just weird.

Great one SNS!

K.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you anonAnons, I’m so glad you all enjoyed - and yeah, I can definitely imagine a part two of The Tutor. I would be like to know what happens with Rebekah and Ali after brunch, but I’m also curious about her return to Chris…

K-Anon you need to start an account! Seriously. I really thought about you a lot as the writing of this chapter dragged on and on, and at times ground to a halt. Thanks so much for holding on and the vote of confidence in my narrative authority.

BC and I faced a backlash on Chapter Five (easily my favorite), that in some ways felt deserved. What happened between Claire and Sarah in that chapter came as a shock to a lot of readers. We had good reasons for doing what we did, which finally came to light during Sarah’s confession. But we didn’t do a sufficient job of preparing those not in the know - EVERYONE ELSE BUT US - for Claire’s impatience and harsh treatment of Sarah. (I am a rank amateur. I am learning from you all. It is why I encourage comments and try to reply to them all.)

Darci as Lex Luther made me laugh (Gene Hackman in drag came to mind). Might need to use that. I’m excited to reunite Claire and Sarah and am very excited for all your reactions.

DylanAnonDylanAnonover 1 year ago

To be honest, I started reading, and the first mention of Rebekah had me put the phone down. I had mentioned last time that stories lasting this long have had trouble keeping my interest, and I feared bringing Rebekah back was jumping the shark.

I picked it up again a couple of days later and I'm happy to say my fears were not realized and ended up reading an enjoyable story.

Indeed the whole saying what we're all thinking dialogue was good. The sex between Rebekah and Ali was gratuitous, but this is why we read this site.

The conversation with Father Mike, and Claire coming out to her world was well done.

So, thanks for keeping it going and keeping it interesting and not fucking it up! :-)

I gave it five starts!

Interesting perspective on Darci. I always assumed Darci had the hots for Claire, but it was her brilliance she was envious of.

Which leads to the thought - Claire grew up knowing very little about Claire. I mean she must have known she was smart - she applied to Brown after all. But she still really didn't know herself. She wasn't allowed to.

The future is going to be fun (for us readers I mean!) meeting Claire's family. And coming out to her family. Please don't kill Sarah's father - it would be too cliche.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I understand that most stories in this genre sort of follow a character template.

As a practical matter, it's obviously easier to craft a series from the perspective of one/two main protagonists, but because the coupling of your high quality writing and imagination is so strong, I inevitably become more interested in the Nancys, Lindas, Alis and Rebekahs. It always feels like there's so much left to explore. So I hope you can, because I feel as though the compliment of characters is a big strength of your stories.

DylanAnonDylanAnonover 1 year ago

Did my last comment get rejected?

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteover 1 year agoAuthor

I thought a great deal about your caution to not alow Sarah to get caught up in too many “adventures” DylanAnon. The reason this chapter took so long was entirely Rebekah’s fault. Ali was there the whole time but it was only after WEEKS of mulling and suffering that she stayed at the bar for another round instead of disappearing to her room. Once I had her sharing in the private conversation with Rebekah and all that transpired, she became a much needed conduit between Sarah and her old tutor - and I think a sexy one. You’re right after all, this is pornography, but I disagree that the sex is gratuitous . Sex is the whole point. What I ask myself as I am writing this sex-story is “How does this tell more of Sarah’s story? What does it reveal about her?” I am really glad to hear you gave the chapter a second chance and ended up enjoying it. No shark jumped (so maybe you didn’t think the sex was all that gratuitous after all). Darci has been a fun one to try and unfold, no part of me wants to write a confrontation/reconciliation however, so once again Ali saves the day! Hooray Ali! I am very much looking forward to your reaction to Chapter 13.

It’s very nice to hear you are a fan of the Nancys and Lindas, Alis and Rebekahs SupportingLadyAnon. It is a great joy to pull a nobody out of the crowd and make her a star, even if she’s not going to be The Star. But part of the fun of these Supporting Ladies is they are incomplete. While we were copy editing Chapter 13 HWGT asked me what one of the Supporting Ladies knew, and I told them I didn’t know - that because Sarah doesn’t know, I don’t need to, so I don’t. I do hope I am able to do some more filling in for you, even if they all can’t be Leading Ladies.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
5 Stars And Well Written

Great entertainment. Great Characters. Great Storytelling. A story that you want to never end. This is just outstanding erotic writing. Cheers

Jordan91Jordan91over 1 year ago

Best story. Been following for months and always check back. Oh Sarah and Claire have captured my heart 🥰

Some amazing writing, a story that’s hard to forget.

Thankyou!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

What's left after a liftime, i mean thinking back 50 years ..... I asked many friends and mostly the scary or painful is close to remember and then some nice great wonderful ones, but the nicer ones a harder to remember because they are so rare ...... So we should create more wondeful happenings more lovely moments with character more impressive get together and much much more heartfilling ...... Your tales are fillimg my heart, claire and sarah filling my heart ..... Thank you for this

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🍀🌹

LissyWLissyWover 1 year ago

A wonderful series. Very well written, very engaging, compelling even. I felt I could fall for Sarah myself!

The only reason I have given 4 stars not 5 is that there is a little too much about men, and a little too much about assholes and spanking (not my thing). The pussy sex though.... wow.

PerfectStranger82PerfectStranger8210 months ago

A very sexy, cathartic and normalising retelling and reminiscing of a very important episode in Sarah’s life. I was a little apprehensive when Rebekah arrived; as the episode was left without a proper conclusion, it was likely that we would have a reunion of sort, probably physical. Using a proxy for Sarah and instead giving her the role of Helen solved that problem. It was a very fitting representation of Sarah’s graduation to a more self-assured and independent woman with agency — no longer merely a prop or puppet for someone more wilful.

A wonderful, gradual coming-out process; both very appropriate to the respective settings and character of each. it was fitting to separate them so that they could come out to their respective circles in their own way before they return united as a couple. Sarah’s biggest coming-out is still ahead of her, though. However, I don’t think her mother is going to be that much of a problem. I think to some degree she already knows; attentive parents are rarely stupid, though they might not always admit the truth to themselves. And — more importantly — they want their child to actually tell them.

Sarah’s father is a different story, though; we actually know very little about him, except for the glimpses of the bogeyman of Sarah’s mind. Converts can, however, be problematic as they often feel a need to ‘prove’ that their conversion is genuine, becoming more fanatical and doctrinaire than those who were inducted at an early age and has lived with their belief all their life; the latter can often be irreverent and lighthearted about their belief without a thought of being labelled as ‘frauds’.

Delightful to weave in the monumental and heartfelt ‘I love you’ with the immediately following everyday — but just as meaningful — ‘farewell, I love you’. How quickly what we think of as revolutionary and strange becomes comfortable and natural.

The progress of their relationship also comes at a perfect juncture in Sarah’s own, private journey; when she has put to rest the unease and awkwardness following her love affair with Rebekah, whilst also demystifying and slaying the fantastical spectre of the Darci of yore — leaving only a small, petty, bitter and insignificant woman in her stead.

(I hope you — and HaltWhoGoesThere — didn’t mind my grammatical annotations; they were meant as feedback, not criticism. 🙂)

P.S.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSite10 months agoAuthor

It’s so much fun following you through the series and reading your reflections, PS, please don’t feel self conscious about offering critical feedback. While I’m reconciled with my own shortcomings as an author, I can’t help being protective of HWGT, because they do so much and are so totally uncomplaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiteNonSite@SiteNonSite
I am a visual artist. I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did. A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories