Impact 16: of Intinction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah PLEASE FUCK ME! I WANT IT! ahhhsarah... ahfucksarahhh... PLEASE! FUCKPLEASE don't stop!"

I am slathering her clit again, thick ropy saliva is running off my tongue, my hand is soaked, my fingers bunched together inside her.

"AHH..." she cries, and her voice collapses, and she begins to murmur in French. "putain de merde... tu me fais très mouillée... je veux te sentir en moi... sarah, s'te plaît, niques-moi."

Claire's body finally moves. Her legs still wide and splayed, she lifts her knees, pulling them to her shoulders and lifting her ass off the mattress, spreading herself wide.

"Do it... ahh please... fucking do it. Fuck! Please fuck me hard Sarah... I want it so bad, I fucking want you pleeease..."

Claire is so tired that even her soft begging sounds labored, driven forward by a need greater than her exhaustion.

"pleasesarahplease, like a girl..."

I fold my thumb into the bowl of my palm and push, sliding my hand deeper. Claire goes very still, she's making only small sounds now, but her diaphragm is pumping fast, almost fluttering. Little huffing, as my hand disappears into her. My sucking and licking is frantic. My hand isn't just in her, my hand issubmerged in her.

"Uh fuck Sarah... ye-," she gasps as I begin pumping my arm - slow, like a girl. It's almost as if she can't move, can't lift her head, can hardly speak.

"ah fff-"

I think of how the Algerian and the Norwegians had pleased her. Because that had been what she told me while she seduced me, how much they had wanted to please her. And that is what she had been telling me with those stories, what she wanted from me. And that's what I had thought about when she asked for my mouth against her neck, when I went down on her, every time I go down on her - how desperately I want to please her, how desperately I want her to know.

My mouth and tongue are loose against her, making gentle movement, warm sucking. I am tugging my hand is soft slow pulses, grinding at her with the bones of my wrist, twisting just a little.

I am imagining the feeling of two slippery cocks sliding around inside her like serpents as I begin to carefully roll my fingers along with the motion of my pumping. My nails aren't long, but still, I am afraid of hurting her, of scratching her. The sounds she is making are soft and deeply relaxed however, like she's still on the verge of sleep.

"aaaaah for fuuuu... can't..."

I am closing my hand into a monkey's paw, folding my fingertips down with slow liquid movements, but my mouth is frantic. I am slurping and gobbling, my whole tongue slathers and swirls.

"sarahhhhh..."

As I make the fist, my mouth sucking hard.

"Oh fu... uhhh fuuuck... ahhh... HOW!" Claire blurts and her arms flap against the mattress lamely.

"Wh... how are you... ohhhfff..." her nails are raking the sheets. My bicep and forearm are flexing hard, pumping cum from her.

"Oh, FUUUUCK," Claire moans, her voice dropping low, almost to a baritone. I have turned my fist so with each pulsing stroke the knuckle of my thumb is pressing against the rucked swollen roof of her vagina.

Her mouth gapes and she seems to stop breathing, but her abdomen clenches, just slightly raising her ass for a moment.

"uAH!" she gasps, as if panicking. "aUH! aUH! aUH! aUH!"

She is breathing frantically as if she's been suffocating, and suddenly her legs begin to tremble and shudder - seizure-like. She is moaning loud - almost screaming. I am watching her in awe and with some alarm.

"NO PLEASE DON'T STOP!" she screams as I hesitate. "AAH PLEASE SARAH!! BAISE MOI! FORT!! PLUS FORT!!!"

I watch my arm pushing in and out of her; little pulses of force. My wrist is coated in white fluid, viscous and milky. She is stretched tight, I am pumping this creamy fluid out of her. It's forming a messy dripping ring where my arm disappears into her. The bed is soaked.

"Comme ça! AHH Défonce-moi SALOPE! AHHH hA hA hA FUCK SARAH YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!! PLEASE SARAH! PLEASE YOUR BEAUTIFUL MOUTH!!"

I relax my hand inside her and am surprised by how quickly I can pull it free. It drags a long string of thick milky mucus with it. Claire's whole body spasms at the move, and for a moment I'm afraid I've hurt her, but my mouth is still rushing obediently to lick her white cum. Just as I am returning my tongue to her gaping engorged cunt she sprays me. A great jet of cum floods my mouth and throat, nose and eyes. She soaks my face and hair.

"EEEYAAH!"

For a moment I'm convinced she's voiding her bladder in pain, until she bellows again.

"EEEYAAAH!"

There's another great jet of liquid. Her eyes rolling in her head, her face transfixed with an animal pleasure bordering on madness.

"OH FUCK SARAHPLEASEDONTSTOP!!

In one smooth movement I slide my whole hand back into her, ball my fist and pump furiously, shocked by the ease of it. I am more confident now as I uncurl my fist and slide it in and out fast and hard. She sprays me again. It's a deluge, she's soaking me.

"AYYYUHH!"

She is braying like an animal. Sweat is pouring off her skin. Her hair is a dark mop.

I quickly push my hand in and out of her hoping for more.

"AAAAYAH!" she screams. And this time I drop my head and cover her with my mouth. Just as I begin to lick there is another jet, enough to flood my mouth, to gag me.

"UH!UH!UHYAAAH!"

I push wetly in and out of her again, she floods my mouth and chokes me again as if it were the first time. I am drowning in Claire's cum. I am milking her for orgasms.

"OFUCK! OH FFFK!!" she screams, her feet dropping to the mattress and her hands pushing weakly past my mouth, reaching for my hand, trying to stop me. My chest is on fire. Sweat is pouring off my skin. I want to keep fucking Claire like this all night.


"My pelvis feels so fucking good," Claire sings as I approach the bed. She is pulling her knees up to her shoulders and using her hands to spread them as wide as she can. "Seriously, they feel so open and loose."

I laugh at her lewd shamelessness, but also the ecstatic smile on her face.

"Should I just put this in your cooch?" I ask, gesturing with the hand holding her espresso.

"The side table," she moans, rolling her hips so her little pink asshole is shining at the ceiling.

"Honestly, I was so scared you would be sore today?"

"Nooooooo," she growls, eyes closed and neck stretching so she's smiling at the headboard. "I feel MARVELOUS! My Young Sarah takes such good care of me... what's a 'selkie'?"

"Selkie?" I ask in surprise, placing our coffees on the side table and kneeling on the bed next to her. "It's something I read about when I was little," I tell her, remembering Ron Mor Skerry. "A selkie is a woman that turns into a seal... like a mermaid or a siren kinda, but Irish. She's a shapeshifter?"

"Mmm... you are my shapeshifter."

"I didn't think I said that out loud," I mumble, a little embarrassed.

"I like that you did," she moans, finally dropping her legs. "You are going to love the gift I brought you from Paris."

"Show it to me!" I demand, looking around. I'd forgotten there was another gift and am excited to see what it is that she didn't want to bring it to work.

"No, not now," she says, making a pouty face. "We need to get ready for the beach... I don't want to rush. And we need our uniforms."

"Oh," I say, surprising myself by blushing a little.

"Yes," she says, with a crisp little nod - as if she's answered some unasked question. "I'll bring it for you uptown... show you there."

'Uptown,' I think, and leap at her squealing and laughing.


Thanks to ButteredCrumpet, for her assistance with Claire's filthy French and various other enunciations.