All Comments on 'Impact 17: of The Bikini'

by SiteNonSite

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
_robin_robin10 months ago

"I look obscene!"

"You must see yourself through my eyes,"

An important lesson. Thank you.

_robin_robin10 months ago

OMG! You used my Islander joke! Squee!

I love this chapter. I fantasize about the beach, like OBSESSIVELY

Nicole2023Nicole202310 months ago

Yes following in real time…love it

MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

Crazy coincidence, I am trying to work my way through Piketty's Capital In The Twenty First Century. Strange bed fellows - your erotic fiction and an acclaimed piece of economic/social history. In the moment I’ll take your writing — always thought provoking and outrageously erotic. You blend both elements so seamlessly. Hesitate to say so I will not, but the closing sex scene certainly one of the most intensely beautiful/so revealing within Impact. The French makes the scene unbelievably erotic. OK, maybe rambling, but not exaggerating. Aside: When Sarah is literally immersed alone in the water/surf, one minute floundering a bit almost frightening, the next “… keenly aware that not only am I in the pulse of the tide, it is in me, in my body, that the sound is a physical thing all around and entering me.” Lidia Yuknavitch’s The Chronology of Water flashed in my mind for a moment. That water scene easily as captivating as the closing sex scene. The entire piece a joy to read.

Mykymyk2Mykymyk210 months ago

Fantastic as always. I am intrigued by revision of earlier chapters but I may wait for the story to complete before going back and re-reading.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is sooooooo “edgy!!!” I loved the “barely there” bikini thread. It really added a nice “bump” to the exhibitionist theme running through the entire story. I do have to admit, I got a little nervous and uncomfortable at certain points in this chapter. - I definitely want Sarah to have “adventures” and “explore”, but I also want her to be totally safe; I realize those two things are somewhat at odds. Fortunately, the scenarios were presented in a way that showed Claire and Sarah’s friends were looking out for “baby” to a certain degree, which made things palatable to my sensibilities and sensitivities. The narrative is definitely walking on a fine “edge”, which adds to the excitement and tension. The inferences that Sarah is consciously or subconsciously rebelling against her parents and her past was incredibly well done and poignant. - And now I am left to wonder what that “rebellion” will ultimately lead to. Incredible as always SNS. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

_robin_robin10 months ago

About Piketty’s Capital, just like Sarah to bring it to the beach - and with her paraphernalia, post-it notes & pencil. And trust Kip to confiscate the book! Laissez-faire Claire would not have done that, she would have let Sarah read critically and take notes if that was what she wanted to do.

pcman1950pcman195010 months ago

How often I've wished that I could experience the pithy, viscous immersion of sapphic love. You concoct an exquisite confection through the use of such incredibly fecund, evocative language to – like the ocean waves Sarah was swept up in – drag us into the undertow of the characters' deepest impulses & hungering desire for completion in the connection with another. It's an honour to – like Sarah at Claire's feet – worship at the fountain of your erotic imagination. Ne plus ultra.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSite10 months agoAuthor

We all do our rereading on our own terms and our own pace MyKymyk2, I hope when the fancy strikes you that you will let me know how you feel about the changes I’ve made.

I love the islanders joke, Robin. How could I not use it? And yes, Sarah seeing herself is the whole game, so important.

My in-real-time readers mean so much to me 2xsafreak, you are my companions on this!

I’m glad it’s clear everyone is watching out for the “baby” EdgyAnon. It was fun getting Sarah stoned and high, but I wanted her to be totally safe too. I know drug use isn’t for everyone - and really, ACTUAL street drugs scare the hell out of me at the moment, but literary drugs, the kind made from words that let our narrator think and feel new things, those are a wonderful carefree high. As for where this is all leading, we need to get there together.

Crazy coincidence… Here is my advice on the best way to read Capital, MigBird: read the last section (five?) first. It is where ALL THE GOOD STUFF IS - the meat and potatoes of what you want to know: his proposals for how to fix the mess we are in! Capital is not a novel, starting at the end does not spoil the rest of the book. Hopefully you will then want to go back and read the rest - if you do, it will mean more knowing where Piketty is going. (And yes, Robin, Sarah is THAT girl who brings work to the beach, which made me laugh as I wrote it, because NERD.) So happy to know the French scene landed (thank you ButteredCrumpet). I will check out The Chronology of Water.

Also very happy to know I got you there vicariously pcman, that’s what we’re all here for!

EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLight10 months ago

The baby bird is learning to fly.

Few writers of smut, even literary smut, are as good at capturing the nuanced interplay between sexual and personal revelation. I love how you’ve taken us through a journey of awakenings with Sarah. The profound and the profane.

I can’t wait to start again from the beginning.

shurlin3shurlin310 months ago

I am totally enamored of and addicted to this series! The relationship between Sarah and Claire, and OMG the sex is so hot!!! I have saved every episode to my favorites and read them all at least three times since you started posting them. I don’t know French, but it is easy to imagine what Claire is saying, and the dialog in general is so smart and interesting. Truly one of the best stories on Lit ever, and I follow all the best writers since the early 2000’s so I know who I am comparing to. Looking forward as always to the next installment!

_robin_robin10 months ago

I love that the French can use “cochon” that way. If we did that in english, it’d probably be considered fat-shaming.

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpet10 months ago

I have always loved your writing, SNS. I have always loved your descriptions, the words transform into an image. It is always a privilege for me to get a sneak peek and a play in your yard.

I'm not surprised, but continually amazed at how much you have drawn out this series. Each new chapter, I reflect on the beginnings of Impact and I enjoy watching as you continue keep taking the readers further. <3<3

toesucker1toesucker110 months ago

That was some of the most vivid sex EVER WRITTEN, all without a single worn cliche. I love this series, and your writing.

P.S. @ButteredCrumpet: I also love the dirty French. It adds a lot.

Qwer12Qwer1210 months ago

Outstanding. 5 stars for the top shelf entertainment and wonderful characters. So well done. Provides great entertainment. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So long since your last work...checked twice last week to see if you had written and now, here it is. So good as always!

_robin_robin10 months ago

OK I actually went into my college library on Friday, took out Capital - again. And I sought out my go-to Social Sciences librarian, helpless whiny mode, I still need help with this book. He reminded me, last time we talked about Capital, we discussed the Jane Austen passages and kinda let the rest of the evidence & analysis slide ..

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSite10 months agoAuthor

It’s wonderful to know such a long time reader is enjoying the stories Shurlin, and that Impact compares well to the LE classics that inspired it.

I am very proud of baby birds progress EarlyMorningLight, and so glad her journey is entertaining enough that you are looking forward to rereading it. I hope you’ll let me know what you think of the changes.

The double entendre of eating like a pig is great fun too Robin. (Don’t give up on Capital!) ButteredCrumpet added much needed spice to that scene, which I’m so grateful for!

I love playing in the yard with you BC, you are always welcome. God knows I need the help with the filthy French.

Thanks everyone else for the kind comments and emails, they are all very encouraging. I am working to get 18 out ASAP.

Bluesea00Bluesea0010 months ago

Great perfomance. I recalled the happy days with friends in a beach. The contained buildof desire.....Reallly enjoyed then like I enjoyed reading this Impact.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon10 months ago

I'm late to the comments thread because I wanted to read the chapter a second time. As always it's a pleasure to read a new chapter, and the French just sounds so much filthier. If I had to sum up how this chapter fitted into the story arc, it is Sarah's revelation, 'I am part of Kip and Claire's world now.'

S9808S980810 months ago

fantastic, the introduction of French is brilliant as it give flavour to the encounter, so clever. can't wait for the next chapter. the imagery you conjure is better than a tv serial. please continue as there is a long way to go with this story.

PerfectStranger82PerfectStranger8210 months ago

An itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny, yellow, polka-dot bikini, eh? Reading Piketty at the beach really sounds like such a Sarah-thing to do. And it seems we are inviting Oedipus to our party…

It started off as a very nice and sexy visit to the beach, but I’ve never really understood the love for drugs; it does put food on the table for the cartels, but I’ve never found that to be a good thing. I feel that this party is the stuff that rehabs are made of… (possibly also dreams, but probably really weird ones)

Looking forward to the continuation, especially the meeting with the in-laws… 🙂

P.S.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSite10 months agoAuthor

According to Kwasi, Sarah spent a long time keeping the whole world at bay, NoLongerAnon. So yes, I think that was a big moment for her. Very nice to know you wanted to read it twice, that it demanded that kind of close attention.

And yes, the French added a lot to that chapter, S9808. I was feeling good about that love scene before ButteredCrumpet got handsy with it. She turned up the heat to 11.

I’m so glad to know so many readers feel Piketty at the beach is spot on, PerfectStranger, as for Oedipus, I’ll leave that to the Freudians. For me, I think all of us are a tangle emotionally, especially erotically. As for drugs, I try to follow my characters where they take me - all aspects of adult life and pleasure seeking. Fiction is an opportunity to imagine oneself doing something you might never do, or can’t do. And there is a lot of me in these stories, no No addiction or rehab, but lots of wine, some pot, and here, a little coke for Sarah - because these are things young adults do. What’s most important for me is why she does it, and how it makes her feel. I’m glad you are still excited for more. (No part of me sees drugs as an important part of Sarah and Claire’s lives, just an important indulgence in this moment.)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I recently found this series and obsessively binged it all. Sarah and Claire are so easy to fall in love with because of how beautifully you write them. Please keep doing what you’re doing :)

GoferincGoferinc9 months ago

I love your writing; smart, literate, grammatical! I’m an old heterosexual man and a published author. And I’m really jealous at these beautiful insights of women’s love and sexuality. Is that weird? It’s a cliche that guys get turned on by girl/girl sex but this is far more. You let me get inside the skin of Sarah and Claire. Thank you. I do hope and exhort you to write and publish novels; I’d buy them! Well done; can’t wait for chapter 18.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSite9 months agoAuthor

Thank you :)Anon, it’s nice to know you are racing through this series - i have tried to make each chapter a standalone pornographic story, but hope that there is a cumulative emotional payoff for following the narrative through. (There has been for me.)

I’m please to know the writing stands up to professional standards, Goferinc. I take a great deal of pride in crafting my porn, and like to believe it’s literary. Please don’t feel it’s at all weird that you take pleasure from empathizing with Sarah. Isn’t that the goal after all? Isn’t that, on one level or another, what we’re all here for? I am. Thank you for the encouragement, I am glad to know you’re enjoying the story - more tomorrow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiteNonSite@SiteNonSite
I am a visual artist. I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did. A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES