Impact 17: of The Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmnnn-"

I am pulling up her dress and reaching for her panties. She is clawing at my shoulders. I am drowning her, she is fighting to stay afloat. I break our kiss and she gasps for breath as I drag her panties over her ass and down her thighs. Letting them fall to the floor I renew our kiss, forcing my tongue deep into her mouth.

"Mine."

I pull her to me by her ass, lifting her above me so I have to raise my chin to keep kissing her, she is bearing down on me. Her nipples jab the tops of my breasts. She feels so amazing against me. Her skin is taut and smooth from the sun and salt and sand. Sliding beneath, over the hard frame of her bones, her muscles feel full and deliciously strong, pulling at me, holding me tight. I picture her flipping me upside down and pulling at my limbs the way the tide had. I feel like I might cum. Claire is starting to moan.

My tongue is moving around her mouth, exploring it, the slick perfection of her teeth.

Pearls for me.

My arms are hooked under hers, bent at the elbows, my hands pushed into her hair - which feels wonderfully thick and full. I am cradling her skull in my hands, forcing her mouth against mine, forcing her jaws open wide. I want her to consume me. I picture again the way she looked at me as I walked up to the towel topless, the way she watched me all afternoon, the way her eyes glittered each time I took off the little top, bared myself.

I pull myself away from her, step back and take hold of my breasts, presenting them to her.

"I loved being topless. All I've wanted all night is to take off my dress, to be naked for you," I tell her as I shimmy out of the little dress and kneel at her feet. "To be naked and at your feet while you talk to the men; for everyone to see I'm yours."

I am looking up at her, again holding my breasts, showing them to her. Pulling them, making them long for her.

"I feel so beautiful Claire being yours. I want everyone to see me the way you do... all night, in front of everyone... I wanted so bad to... caresse ta chatte?" I whisper, feeling unsure, wishing my accent was better, that I was more confident of what I was saying.

"Elle prend des cours," Claire smiles back, clearly pleased with my faltering love-talk.

"Not taking classes," I admit. "Just studying on my own-"

"En français!" she corrects. But my brain freezes. I struggle to remember the things I'd memorized, the things I should know.

"Je veux... te sucre la chatte," I finally say, blushing bright red, hoping against hope that I've memorized the right phrase, that I'm not asking to clean her cat.

"You want to sugar my cunt?" She asks, but her naughty smile tells me she knows what I mean. Her hand on my cheek, her thumb brushing my lips, she tells me, "sucre is sweet, but sucer sucks"

Her tone is warm and seductive, and listening to her loosens me up. "Je veux te sucer la chatte.," I repeat back to her, but then I feel my own French, the French I know makes its way past what I've memorized, and I tell her, "s'il te plait Claire, je veux tu rendre fière de moi."

"I'm so proud of you, Sarah," she murmurs, pulling her dress up over her ass and scooting back to perch on the bathroom counter, moving her feet apart, showing me her smooth beautiful pussy, making way for me.

The lesson is clearly over. She is ready for me to shut up and lick her cunt like a big girl. I smile at her impatience as I lean forward to take her in my mouth.

"Mmmmn, my Sarah... ah fuck..." she breathes as I push my tongue into her. She greets me with a wonderfully wet pussy. "Lèche moi," she soothes.

"Mmmnnn..." I moan back, feeling the smooth fleshy folds of her labia, arranging them and rearranging them with my tongue until she is open to me. I'm so eager to please her, to feel her cum.

I race too fast, suck too hard.

"Doucement," she commands, as she wraps her hand in my hair, prying my mouth off her pussy.

As she tugs my hair, I am forced to do as she says, to be gentle, to take my time and start again slowly.

"Ah yes, this..." she coos. "This is what I want. You are so fucking good, baby."

She's never called me baby and it makes me smile and moan with pleasure.

"I was so afraid I went too far when I made you wear the little bikini," she admits, pushing fingers into my hair and rolling her hips, presenting me with her vagina, I push my tongue in thinking of its great depths, how she took my whole fist into herself.

"...I saw how self conscious you were in it, how... afraid," she growls the last word. I can hear her pleasure - not with what I'm doing, or not only with what I'm doing, but also at the memory of watching me squirm in front of the mirror. I suck and lick faster, her obedient and grateful - her baby.

"But I couldn't help myself..." she whines. "You looked so good, and Iwanted you in it. Je voulais t'habiller comme une cochonne, ma petite salope."

Her fingers enclose my head, pulling me into her, her voice is gentle and muffled as her palms cup my ears, "Maintenant, je veux que tu me fasses jouir."

Claire takes what she wants, gets everything she wants. I bare my teeth, nibble her lip, pulling the skin with my smile.

"AH putain, sale PUTE!"

Her eyes are wide with outrage but she's smiling, the whites of her teeth and eyes flashing at me, like she can't believe what she's seeing, can't believe what I'm doing; like she loves that I'm doing it.

"Nique ta mère!"

She gives me a swat.

I release her and make a show of my open mouth for her, watching her eyes, watching her want me.

"Yes Claire," I tell her in a high girly voice. "Anything mommy wants."

Slowly putting out my tongue, spreading it flat against her and begin bobbing my head, I let her see me licking her cunt, see how good I am.

"Ahhh fuck.... Baise ta mère Sarah... you dirty little bitch, tu me rends folle!"

I am pushing my chin up between her legs, forcing my tongue back, licking her hard little asshole.

"Ma petite fille me lèche le trou de cul comme une salope.." she moans, lifting one leg so I can push my tongue into her, squeezing the wet little muscle tip to a point.

"AH! Your tongue belongs in my ass," she growls, neck bent back, as I explore and ream her back passage. "You are fucking perfect."

I drag my tongue forward, pushing deep into the warm waiting mouth of her pussy. As I push deep and easily swirl my tongue, bathing in her taste, I feel her go soft in my hands. I make a show of moving through convolutions of her folds. I lose myself in their fat soft edges, the stiff little dome of her clit, its thin hood.

"You were glorious today," she whispers. I am licking her faster now I can feel the work I'm doing playing on her body, weakening her limbs. "Never in a million years could I imagine... you never hesitated... you looked like a Bond girl, like you had always worn bikinis, like going topless was something you've always done. My fucking hero."

I moan into her. Picturing myself the way she sees me. We are staring into each other's eyes.

"Suck it baby girl..." she tells me, a command wrapped in affection. "Yes, like this... mnnnn, you are so good baby, so fucking good to me."

I am nursing loudly, my lips pushed out and fat, wet with her cum and drooling saliva.

"I loved seeing you topless today," she tells me. Her voice is high and shallow, she's panting. I put out my tongue and feel her jump at the moment, moving it fast like a lizard and bobbing my head so I can lick faster. I can feel her crisis building, hear it in her voice."

"In front of Kip and... the Boobs, the boys... in front of everyone. All those men... and women. So totally unashamed."

There weren't many women, but there were a few, some older than Claire, others my age or younger. And Claire is right, they had all been looking at us, the men, but also the women. I liked feeling their eyes especially.

I am mashing my tongue against her clit, letting the hard little prominence grind into the soft flesh of my tastebuds. Something about the way it feels makes Claire jerk and squirm. I enclose her in my mouth, my lips making a soft fat O over her clit, swirling and sucking and slathering before I repeat the move of grinding the little nub with my limp tongue. Again she jerks with pleasure, but this time she pulls me by the hair, lifting her ass off the counter to hump my face.

Her little silk dress is gathered over her hips, stretched a straining to contain her breasts, sticking to her skin. I am naked at her feet, kneeling like a servant, fingering myself like a slut, licking her like a whore, loving her like a wife. I am her baby.

We are cumming together.

"AHHH... FUCK- I am going to cum Sarah, mmmnn my beautiful girl, AAH... you little BITCH! ...ahhh, I'M GOING TO CUM IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!"


My apologies for the long wait. There was originally a second act of this chapter, but it just got "tooooo looong!" ~ as Sarah might say.

I will post the second act as Chapter 18 ASAP. In the meantime, for all the rereaders following along in real time, I have a thank you gift for your patience: I have revised and reworked up to Chapter 13 of Impact as I've worked to finish the series. No material changes have been made to the narrative, but these reworked versions, especially the earliest chapters, are now longer... details added, etc... sometimes much longer... whole love scenes added.

I hope you all enjoy.

XOSNS