All Comments on 'Impact Ch. 01'

by tsto123

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Oh no! You pulled out the dreaded "what I was meant to do" line. I'm afraid I know where you are going with this, but really wish he fought against it and won.

betabradbetabradalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story.

I'm not effeminate or a sissy, I'm not thin, I'm just an average looking , slightly over weight middle aged man. I like your story because I too have fantasies about being transformed.

I confess, I have fantasies about being turned into a hot, sexy, busty shemale slut. In my fantasies tho, a woman who loves me makes me realize that I'd be happier living as a woman and she (somehow .. through plastic surgery, chemistry, or maybe witchcraft) turns me into the lusty busty shemale that is my true self deep inside - freeing me from trying to live up to a strong manly stereotype that just wasn't me .

I would quit my stressful corporate job, live as her shemale maid, cooking and cleaning for her and She would have sex with other men. I would eagerly suck their cocks to make them hard for her, she would fuck them and I then afterwards I would lick her cum filled pussy and she and I would kiss and cuddle together.

MikerpenMikerpenalmost 11 years ago
I liked this sotry and am intrigued as to where it will end

I loved the detail on his physical and mental changes. I am very interested in how the story will end. Happy ending or forced, non-consensual ending. I like them both, though I thin for this story, the unhappy ending might be hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SO BAD!

I'm still laughing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

Really enjoyed this, please do more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

Just do it. 5 stars. Good writing. Quit stalling.

fuzeetafuzeetaover 7 years ago
More

Please you must continue, love your writing, the story is excellent!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
Well...

this is a great teaser of a story-starter. The non-con isn't overwhelming thanks to the mind control, and the sex scenes of memory are good, while the present-time sex is mind-blowing. Can you tell I liked the story?

Tiny details about your vs you're.

Since it has been 6 years since you posted this or your other stories, I suppose it isn't going to do me any good to ask for more chapters. However, I really was enjoying the story-telling, and was looking forward to some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous