All Comments on 'Impact of Collision Ch. 01'

by ButteredCrumpet

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
LiveCatLiveCatover 2 years ago

Brilliant start, can't wait to read the rest! 😁

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
A good start

I clicked on the story as a "what the heck" and I was pleasantly surprised.

It was well written and had humor, I will look forward to the next chapter..

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks LiveCat, I will try to finish the next as quickly as possible.

------

TheSecretBunny, I'm extremely glad you decided to throw caution to the wind and click on this story... I'm hoping that you might say what about it made you go "what the heck" in the first place? (I'm intrigued)

Either way, thank you for taking the time to comment.

msspnnrmsspnnrover 2 years ago

Excellent first chapter. Looking forward to the next installment.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

When I saw who posted this collaborative story, I knew that we were in for a treat. The first chapter is a wonderful blend of humor, erotica, and character insight. The wine spill “clean up” at the front end is a fun way to scratch the surface of your characters while erotically teasing your readers, and the short, closing paragraphs hold so much feeling and insight in just a few lines — beautifully crafted. And so much promise for the reader.

iclacoiclacoover 2 years ago

I agree with other comments, this is a really good start and has me hooked already. Looking forward to Part 2 and while I wait I’ll check out your other stories.

sandy_parissandy_parisover 2 years ago

This shows real promise and looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next installment! Excellent writing, perfect pacing, nice character development and description.

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 2 years ago

looking to next episode..this wets the appetite..Very well written n good story.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

There's nothing the matter with you. Great start. Looking forward to more.

.

Cheers

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

Ok ladies - I hope the next these is nearly queued up......you have a hit on your hands here! I'm definitely hearing echoes of both your styles here, too, so that's a treat. Thanks for this grat start to a series I'm looking forward to seeing more of!

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

Now we have two circling comets ready to crash together in a glorious explosion of orgasmic bliss.

One hopes

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 2 years ago

Beautiful start. Brilliantly written. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good characterization. Good start to a series. We deserve to see how things work out for them.

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetover 2 years agoAuthor

msspnnr, iclaco, sandy_paris, Anonymous, blueyes4u, Harga, Fandeboris and Candy_Kane54 thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to not only read, but comment. I really hope that part two will live up to your expectations, I've certainly been having fun writing it with SiteNonSite, I'm not ready to put a time frame on release yet as it's still not quite there.

-------

Migbird, I'm so glad you've enjoyed this beginning. I really hope you like the direction the characters go... I mean after all it is a bit of a Rom-Com.

-------

haltwhogoesthere, I feel like your only disappointment will be having to wait. It's close, but not quite there.

ShampoofetShampoofetover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed reading this opening part. The two female characters are engaging and exciting. the story is so well written and easy to read, thank you for sharing x

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback Shampoofet. I'm glad you enjoyed this part

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

What a cool opening to a story! Written with style and class. Going from present tense to past and then back again is not usually a great option but for me it works here, due to the Very Excellent Writing.

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback Only_connect! The good news is Chapter 2 should be posted today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my.. how did I miss this?!! Wonderful 🤗

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Somehow...

...I'd missed this. It's certainly worth catching up on so in a moment or two it's onto the next chapter for me. As an old lapsed Catholic myself, I can feel for Sarah facing nagging from her family about observing her religion (I also feel for her facing the apparent small-town mentality of her parents and the waste-of-space ex-boyfriend). So far, definitely five-star material.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 2 years ago

Nice. A short intro to what I now know as a nicely developing story of two women looking for love in ok places but still the wrong faces.

Ok! Corny and I was always more of a rocker than the stuff at the other end of the dial.

At any rate I'm looking forward to see how (hopefully) things develops between Sarah and Claire.

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon, Maonaigh and Air_Dry I'm glad you've found this story and hope that we keep you entertained.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 2 years ago

I nearly didn't persevere with this story because of the switch of tenses, but I'm glad that I did now. It has the makings of a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I barely ever see a good story without Maonaigh in the comments being encouraging and just a friendly person, it's just very nice :)

So let me echo that: I think you're onto something here! Really enjoyed the slow setup, and particularly your characters - unique enough to be interesting, normal enough to be relatable, not an easy line to thread. Curious to see what happens next!

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetover 2 years agoAuthor

NoLongerAnon - I'm glad you've persisted.

Anon, what you've said about Maonaigh, is so true & on top of it all they give sound advice as well as encouragement. Thanks for reading

nogravynogravyabout 2 years ago

Delightful opening and characters! I look forward to upcoming chapters.

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetabout 2 years agoAuthor

nogravy, thank you for reading. I really hope you enjoy reading the series as much as we enjoy writing it.

BriteroticBriteroticabout 2 years ago

Superb. Likeable main characters, well balanced between arousal and fun, and witty dialogue.

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Briterotic, I hope you keep going with this series - I will be looking forward to your comments and thoughts on the remaining chapters

Jennifer182Jennifer182about 2 years ago

GREAT, love the story and the teasing leadup, very well written imo, can't wait to read Ch 2. Thank You for taking the time to write and share this with us.

Jennifer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars, easily.

An excellent story so far. Well constructed, good spelling and grammar. Good character development.

Some of the flashbacks are a bit confusing as they do not appear to be clearly identified as such.

Unless it is another Americanism not found in most dictionaries, the last sentence should read "I lay there", not "I laid there". Wrong tense of the verb.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

Funny chapter ...... BUT ever happened in NYC in real life a two timer, around 12 million people ...... that would be a real lucky strike ...... getting "watered", both of them, 😂 ..... a epic "date" time you will never forget

Charlotte35fCharlotte35fover 1 year ago

Oh. yummy yummy start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userButteredCrumpet@ButteredCrumpet
Due to personal circumstances I've had to put my writing on hold. Please make sure you look at SiteNonSite's work as they have been amazing and continued Impact without me. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5791883

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES