All Comments on 'Impact of Collision Ch. 03'

by ButteredCrumpet

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
msspnnrmsspnnrover 2 years ago

Yes! Another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

See, I knew you were on to something here :) Great new installment, thank you for taking the time to write, publish, and edit these for us! It's interesting seeing Claire at least a tiny bit vulnerable, and I can't wait to find out where you decide to take this.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Chapters 1 & 2...

...promised plenty and you are living up to that promise very well. The budding relationship between Sarah and Claire is nicely illustrated and the eroticism is perfectly handled, captivating without descending into pornography. So far this has been an excellent story and I can only encourage you to keep up the good work.

BeerbeardBeerbeardover 2 years ago

The first thing I do when I visit this site is check to see if there is anything new from you. It reminds me of checking the Science Fiction section of the bookstore - more stuff from the prolific hacks but nothing from my favorites. (Looking at you Vernor!) these collaborations are incredible work, from the master of butt stuff to the always leave them wanting more endings. My only advice is quit your day jobs.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 2 years ago

Simply put, this is beautifully written. 2 great characters who love the other. Please hurry with the 4th chapter

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetover 2 years agoAuthor

To all our readers, firstly I'd like to apologise for the delay between chapters, but secondly I would like to thank you for coming back to read more.

I promise the next chapter won't take so long ;)

-----------

msspnnr and TallFemme, thanks for taking the time to read and comment - it is much appreciated.

-----------

Anon, thank you for returning. Claire may seem like a goddess, believe me I constantly think it as we write, but she's only human after all. I think it's fair to say as one becomes more comfortable with another, the tendency and ability to expose oneself, ones true self, is easier.

-----------

Maonaigh, thanks for the kind words, they are always much appreciated. I am hoping that you continue to feel that way about the eroticism as the story continues.

-----------

Beerbeard, it's nice to hear that you come looking for more. I'm sorry that I kept you waiting, it won't be quite so long between drinks for the next part. Ha! If only I could just quit the day job, you definitely would need to wait as long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.

I've read sitenonsite's stories and I can see some of their influence in this story, though your own style and talent is quite apparent. High marks for creativity and artistic presentation( including and especially the umique "sex" scene). This story is a slow burn on high heat: Challenging to pull off, but you two are managing to do it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More!!

IWishICouldWriteIWishICouldWriteover 2 years ago

There was a significant delay between chapters and that is understandable. We all have lives outside of Literotica. When I saw the story pop up in my feed I knew that I needed to go back and read it from the beginning. Surprisingly I found the story to be better the second time around. The characters seem like complete people with depth and complex backgrounds that draw us in and make us want to learn more. I look forward to seeing and learning more about Sarah and Claire.

Mercy beaucoup

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
I will add my words

To the chorus of compliments, this is such a wonderful story. I will be very sad if something goes wrong and they don't end up together..

iclacoiclacoover 2 years ago

A beautiful story, thank you for sharing it with us.

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948over 2 years ago

Very Good! An excellent story so far. Please keep the chapters coming. To me, you have created the beginnings of a long, sensuous tale with solid, deeply human characters that your readerswill care about. There are so many things you can do with this plot that I am on pins and needles waiting to see what becomes of these two ladies. I also applaud how you are building up the eroticism slowly and not just jumping into explicit sexual acts. Far too many stories that start off with such potential for slow, romantic, complex character development as this one are ruined by replacing titillation with pornography and turning a touching love story into simply another short tale of hot sexual concourse.

saragalsaragalover 2 years ago

While I have found each chapter delightful, they seem incomplete and short, such as the abrupt ending of this one. Keep your readers wanting more, and I do want more, you have me hooked on these characters.

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetover 2 years agoAuthor

MICHAELG1963, Anon3, iclaco - chapter 4 is available on SiteNonSite’s pages or in this category in a few days as I hit publish today.

-------

Anon2, thank you for your kind words, it is wonderful to hear, as sometimes (especially with a collaborative piece like this) I feel like SiteNonSite’s brilliance is the dominant force. That said, I have so much love and respect for their talent as a writer, and it is a privilege to watch as their words fill the page.

-------

IWishICouldWrite, thank you for understanding and re-reading. There has been a lot of discussions about their backgrounds and building characters, I am so glad you like these ones.

-------

TheSecretBunny, I am glad you have enjoyed this series so far. I don't want to make promises about whether they end up together or not. But I will say that I too like a happy ending.

-------

Jimbo3984, thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. I hope you continue to enjoy the pace the story takes.

-------

saragal, I see you found chapter 4 on SiteNonSite’s page. As they said in their comments, we do have reason for breaking it up where we do, so I hope you continue to enjoy it.

-------

lonecrowlonecrowover 2 years ago

Oh! Wow!

I wish the last scene had lasted a little longer.

I am loving reading the story so far. Some scenes from the second chapter and this one almost felt magical. Looking forward to the future chapters.

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetover 2 years agoAuthor

lonecrow, if you stick with us, we can promise it does get hotter! I would be interested to know which scenes were almost magical.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 2 years ago

C'est Magnifique! They are a wonderful pairing: Claire comfortable and confident in her sexuality in a way that is peculiarly French; Sarah inexperienced and unsure but determined to find her own way in life. Their erotic explorations are free of any labels or expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was just about to read chapter 4 on your co-writer's site as I just couldn't wait any longer. But I see from your response below that you are posting it today, so I will wait...

:)

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetabout 2 years agoAuthor

NoLongerAnon, I have really enjoyed seeing your enjoyment in this series growing.

---------

Anon3, to be honest you can read in advance on SiteNonSite's page or you can stick with me. We both love to have comments and ratings ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You described a character going to a modern art exhibition, and invented multiple exhibits to describe, in such a way that I can genuinely see them as belonging in an art exhibition. Very, very well done.

Although the "I disguised myself as a hotel maid and secretly took photos of guests' belongings on their unmade beds" feels like the sort of thing that would get the artist arrested.

... oh, and the Sarah/Claire relationship is very nice, well done, erotic, etc etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

oh, bleh - Calle's a real person and those are genuinely her pre-existing art exhibits.

Sarah/Claire is still nice.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 2 years ago

ArtAnon, all the artists and exhibitions we describe in these stories (and all my stories) are real - and while Calle was never arrested for going through peoples things, she was confronted by a man she followed through Venice….

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonabout 2 years ago

It seems there is a force pushing this inevitably to a climax. Pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Delovely. So beautiful, so sexy. So totally, immersively intimate. Being there with them, seeing, feeling, smelling.

Thank you.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

So so extraordinary beautiful ..... I feel like sitting or dancing or walking next to Claire & Sarah and experience all the energy in a one to one touching ...... your talent writing romantic tales are fab

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tears streaming down reading this beauty of the moment ...... Yes even dancing, dancing while becoming a part of the music and closing the gap with your partner, is magic and you and your magic pen given me this feelimgs again

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

I’m reminded of two celestial bodies orbiting one another, their respective gravities inexorably pulling them closer and closer, the orbits gradually speeding up to a critical moment where they either come together or fly apart forever…..

Truly wonderful writing, you communicate her feelings extremely well, we know she’s conflicted but attracted to Claire, but as yet she’s not really faced her own truth, you’ve absolutely nailed that confusion and worry. 5⭐️

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6434 days ago

So so good, well paced and the emotions, joy, friendship, nervousness all flow so nicely.

Very well written and easy to read!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userButteredCrumpet@ButteredCrumpet
Due to personal circumstances I've had to put my writing on hold. Please make sure you look at SiteNonSite's work as they have been amazing and continued Impact without me. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5791883

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES