All Comments on 'Impact of Collision Ch. 06'

by ButteredCrumpet

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
foxyfionafoxyfionaabout 2 years ago

Beautiful. All of it.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 2 years ago

I'm looking forward to finding out what complications Wes brings with him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, so beautiful and sexy...

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

You and SiteNonSite view this story is a rom-com, and while I recognize that labels tend to circumscribe/constrain and make those who create a bit nervous, I agree wholeheartedly. If I recall, SiteNonSite iterated the several elements of a Rom-Com in an earlier response, and you’ve got them. And I like your dual posting of this richly crafted journey because I reread, review, reinvest and get to comment again. You are taking us beyond that warm and fuzzy feeling. The sassy dialogue between whomever, texted risqué pics, feelings shared more deeply in French, sensually erotic scenes that define this relationship, and questions that cross over the rom-com surface like “What do lesbians do with Uhauls?”. A real question for later. Pretty obvious that I am caught up in the journey you’ve created. Thanks.

Ash_legendAsh_legendabout 2 years ago

Phew, I was a bit concerned we were headed down a weird path with a the uncontrolled dom/sub dynamic. There is still the potential for it to come off the rails if they cannot communicate - but I guess that’s part of the story. It makes me feel nervous about the consent aspect (which is a no no for me) but I’m feeling much less worried now than I was after chapter 5. I’m interested to know where it’s going, and I really hope we can turn a corner soon and start some communication between the couple.

Good job though, you guys are killing it with the pace these chapters are coming through. You obviously have a slick operation going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A wonderful story that has me completely hooked. Certainly brilliantly written, thanks to both of you for giving us all so much pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love where this is headed

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks all for the lovely comments. It's nice to know there are many people enjoying these chapters ❤

-------

Ash_legend - there was a large gap between releasing Ch1 and the rest of the story we have been working hard on this and are trying our best to reach a suitable conclusion - be warned there are still rocky roads ahead. As far as consent, or lack thereof, goes this is also a big issue - there was a lot of discussion about it while SiteNonSite was working on Oblivion & Doubt - Ch11 in particular. I did have some struggles with Ch5 flirting dangerously with non consent, but in the scheme of things I was happy where it ended up because I also know the bigger picture. The biggest issue for these girls so far has been communication, and I think overall it can be a big issue for a lot of relationships.

-------

Migbird, I love your comments not just on my stories or SiteNonSite's stories, but just in general. In this case, it's reassuring for me to know that you enjoy re-reading as it's a sign you are invested in this. Probably as much as we are in writing it.

-------

haltwhogoesthere, thank you again for being so generous with your time for these stories.

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 2 years ago

This is a lovely chapter. Surprisingly, it is not at the same pace as previous chapters. The previous chapters had a hectic energy, although generally C&S ended up in bed together. In this one, they are apart for half the chapter (except for the phone sex). And then the remainder is all intimate. Like some others, I am also happy that the D/s elements are (almost) absent, just the "I am going to make that ass glow red." text message and Sarah inviting Claire to push her down.

The humor is welcome. Sarah's panicked reaction to Kip's line, "And then she ate your pussy", made me wish she'd responded, "No, I ate hers." I'm a bit surprised that Sarah doesn't know about the Lesbian U-Haul meme, but it provides another couple of laughs. And that finally brings the L word into the story.

I'm glad we're finally seeing a glimpse the real Claire, seeing how much she feels for Sarah, both in little touches (calling Sarah "mon amour") and in the preparation for Thursday evening (the bath, the vegetarian version of the meal). In her bold statements (e.g., "This is all I've wanted all day, all week."), she is letting her carefree mask slip.

Sarah shows her ambivalence from the opening line ("What are you doing?") and her insecurity ("I'm afraid she'll set me aside ... or maybe I'm afraid she won't.") It seems that Sarah fell for Claire right away (both emotionally and sexually), perhaps from their first "meeting", but Sarah is the one most likely to retreat in fear. I anxiously await brother Wes's visit, to see how he will disturb this delicate dance.

DylanAnonDylanAnonabout 2 years ago

“ But Claire is no longer watching me, she is lost in her own pleasure. And I feel myself slipping into a comfortable place in myself, my old role, being for Claire what I was for Danny. I'm just the instrument of her pleasure, and I feel Claire respond.”

This is the second time I’m reading this having read it on SNS’s page. This paragraph resonated a lot more this time through.

Maybe I’m missing something but how could Sarah go there? I can’t see Danny ever treating Sarah like Claire did this evening.

I thought Sarah was in love with her. This makes me question it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No sorry the character of Sarah does not gel for me, given her experience with Danny I just do not believe she would go down this path of submission but more seriously the humiliation and bullying that will be Clare. Clare may love her but leopards don't change their spots.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 years ago

Plenty to unpack here. Initially Sarah is able to ask for what she want. When she does I'm not sure why Claire needs reassurance. Picking up on what BC said in the comments about communication, maybe it is because they haven't talked much about what they are doing. This was alluded to in the previous chapter "... we've never spoken about "it" before; about us." Later she falls back on her habitual role as giver, which probably explains some of what has gone before.

I hope that what comes next isn't what this chapter seems to be suggesting. Claire said to Sarah "You can't pretend you don't enjoy an audience." Then she has invited both Sarah and Wes to stay at her loft where there is a lack of privacy.

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetabout 2 years agoAuthor

lazy_reader, your comment makes you seem like the least lazy reader! SiteNonSite and I won't apologise for the sporadic moments between the girls which may be perceived to be d/s.

The classic u-haul joke. Poor Sarah - sometimes so naïve... thank goodness for Ben!

I will look to submit Ch7 on the weekend, but as always, it's available on SiteNonSite's page now.

---------

DylanAnon, thank you for reading it again. I'm glad that you are reading on both pages and finding things resonate in a new light. Can I suggest you think more about what you already know about Danny - what were the sources of the information?

---------

Anonymous 4 - thank you for your opinion. I'm sorry that you feel that Claire doesn't have capacity to change - do you feel this way about all people?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think I'm out... Loved the first few chapters but do not like the direction this is heading. Their relationship seems focused around getting drunk/drinking, going out and not having any meaningful conversations. Can't say I enjoy the exhibitionism or where this has come from suddenly. To me both women are more focused on having sex with each other than actually getting to know each other so I don't really feel this is a romance story either, maybe more about two women exploring their desires? The sex on the dancefloor of the club in the previous chapter was probably the limit for me, especially since they don't even discuss it properly after! Continued with this chapter in the hopes it would change direction but won't be carrying on.

ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

Interesting read so far. I think this was the first time that Claire wasnt a selfish lover apart from the first time they actually had sex. Maybe selfish is too strong of a word, but it felt like it, with Claire only receiving and not giving. Atleast its looking up in comparison to the last chapter but it still doesnt look very healthy. (Lack of communication, slipping in to roles they know, ect.)

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous 5, peace out - the exhibitionism has long been there, would you admit all of your kinks on the first date? Perhaps you are great at communicating, perhaps not. As for the not a romance, the idea of a rom-com is that there is a conflict- do you not consider the lack of communication a type of conflict? Yes they have been drinking and exploring their desires, and maybe you aren't giving them the chance to work out their issues, but that's fine. I hope you find something you enjoy.

------

Thoriol, thank you for your comments. Something SiteNonSite and I have often said is that we're telling this story through Sarah's eyes. Sometimes the narrator's view is skewed. You don't see all she sees, you only see what she tells you. I definitely agree their relationship thus far is not healthy - but it's more the lack of communication that you have pointed out.

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetabout 2 years agoAuthor

NoLongerAnon - I am sorry I missed your comment on this chapter. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments across the chapters. For me it is like watching you work through things and I get a little insight into how you are thinking this through. I love that you take the time to read other comments and consider phrases hidden in previous chapters.

I don't want to give everything away, but SiteNonSite and I have been working on this, something that they mentioned today - the process for us has been fun and scary but also challenging, and we hope that when we get to there that the ends justifies the means.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Firstly this is one of the best stories I have read on this site. Thankyou for your time and effort writing this for our enjoyment. Well done you.

Re Anon I think I am out.

I am a happily married man and 47 years ago when I first met my wife we took advantage of every spare moment for sex. I would like to say love making, but it was simply sex, satiating our new found lust for one another. Love making came later.

We both worked busy demanding jobs so spare time was limited, just like the story.

Because we had found each other we had all this freedom to have sex, which was new to both of us. We fucked like rabbits any chance we could. Everything was new and exciting. The arousal was almost unbearable. Even just looking at her eyes or her smile would give me a hard on. So time alone meant only one thing. Sex.

And we also attended social things like pubs, parties, family get togethers etc. where our touching was restricted to holding hands and socially acceptable cuddling. We got to know each other while we were both on a new journey together, exploring a new world together' exploring each other together.

We did not have time for lengthy talks about our lives, our beliefs, our principles, our hopes and dreams. They all came out spontaneously in bits and pieces while we were busy enjoying each others body's.

I have no reason to doubt that lesbians in love would not experience the same depth of feeling. Especially when they have finally discovered what makes them complete, as has happened in this story. They both stumbled into what was the cure for what has been missing in their lonely and hurtful lives prior to this. Of course they are going to try any and every thing together. Of course they are going to let some of their inhibitions go and experiment sexually.

I think if you are head over heels in love with someone this sexual behaviour is acceptable, even perhaps it should be expected.

Please remember that as soon as anyone starts describing in writing a couple making love, something far less beautiful and wholesome is going to flow from their pen. It is almost impossible to describe making love without it sounding "dirty" and cheapening something priceless. Heck, even King Solomon's love poems in the Bible sounds cheap and tawdry.

Having said that I also think more time could have been spent developing the plot. But I do not know how long the author plans to make this story. Who knows, it could end up being 140 chapter thrilling saga like Tefler's "3 Square Meals"

So again a very big thank you to the author. I hope you can complete this wonderful story.

A R W

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsteralmost 2 years ago

A first class and amazing story. At times brevity in writing is more powerful that an elongated droning on. This story has romance, depth, love, intrigue, passion and more so reality of life.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

😳 Phone Sex naked in a toilet stall???? This might be a dreamy something for a youngster but this would kick your butt out the door in a second or? So a catholic girl is getting naked fingering herself to an orgasm is unique 🤔

Still wonderfully written and great tale with a romantic dynamic

Thank you for sharing and like all others

Ten hearts 💕 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

DdaltonDdaltonover 1 year ago

This is one of the best series on this site! I love it, I hope you keep writing. I love that Claire finally got Sarah off!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6436 days ago

Brilliant, just so so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userButteredCrumpet@ButteredCrumpet
Due to personal circumstances I've had to put my writing on hold. Please make sure you look at SiteNonSite's work as they have been amazing and continued Impact without me. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5791883

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES