Impact of Collision Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"EEEEEEEEeeeee!" Teeth bared and curling stomach so tight I feel like I might cramp, my eyes pinch close and I shudder, slumping in her grip. For a long time, I lay like that, trying to catch my breath to regain myself. When I open my eyes she's still watching me, her hand still tight on the back of my neck, her other hand petting my belly.

"Ah très bien Sarah!" she whispers.

"I'm sorry, I was too loud," I pant. "I don't know what happened, I didn't..."

"No, it was too wonderful. Please don't feel sorry. I love making you cum, I love hearing you scream. You sound so happy," she gushes. "...But really, I'm quite certain you could be heard on the street."

She's laughing and smiling, celebrating my orgasm. I'm already too flush to show my embarrassment, but Claire has none. She holds me, petting and cooing her approval. For a long time, I lay like that, cradled in Claire's arms, trying to catch my breath to regain myself. When I open my eyes again she's still matching me, her hand still tight on the back of my neck, her other hand petting my belly.

"What do lesbians do with Uhauls? I asked her, my voice sounds dreamy and sing-song.

"I don't know, what do lesbians do with Uhauls?"

"No, it was a real question..."

I suddenly wish I hadn't said it, but she is smiling and even laughing little. Maybe it was nothing. She looks a little confused but she's also looking at me with a hunger, biting her bottom lip, her eyes are shining. I want her to forget I ever asked. I want to have never asked. I can see her need, see that she wants more. I can make her forget.

I feel myself mirroring her expression in sympathy, reflecting her need back at her.

I shift on my side and move my head down, our gaze is locked. I guide her hand from my stomach to my head, press her wet fingers into my hair. I can see the longing in her eyes, as we pass each other on the bed - her moving up, me moving down. My heart is thundering as she pushes me past her belly, down between her spreading thighs. I open my mouth as I near her clit. Her hips raise as if drawn by the heat of my breath. My lips touch hers and I feel a new burst of energy. I stick my tongue out and swipe between her lips. Looking up at her I feel a thrill of joy seeing her looking back at me with a lop-sided grin of pure satisfaction on her face.

I lick and suck, while she looks on, rapt. Her grin disappears as her expression grows more and more intense, her eyes cloud and go distant.

"Oh Sarah," she murmurs. " I never imagined..."

But Claire is no longer watching me, she is lost in her own pleasure. And I feel myself slipping into a comfortable place in myself, my old role, being for Claire what I was for Danny. I'm just the instrument of her pleasure, and I feel Claire respond.

Gripping me by the hair she grinds her wet pussy relentlessly against my face. My cheeks are wet with her cum. I latch onto her clit, sucking her into my mouth and battering her with my tongue.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuCKKK!"

Cum is flooding my mouth and running down my chin.

Claire drops her ass back to the bed. She's lying in a puddle of my saliva and her cum, growling softly while I lap at her, collecting every last drop of cum I can. But I feel my eyes already heavy, closing.

I am humming into her as I feel myself slipping into sleep, the words bloom in my mind as the tune vibrates through her flesh.

Tu es le verre, je suis le vin.