All Comments on 'Impact of Collision Ch. 07'

by ButteredCrumpet

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There are only a handful of must read stories in this genre at the moment, and this is one of them. The harmonizing between the two authors in their collaboration is first rate, and worthy of all five stars I'm gladly giving them.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

foxyfionafoxyfionaabout 2 years ago

I’m so happy when I see another instalment of this beautiful story. I love these characters and the harmonies between them. I feel chaire saying age is just a number young Sarah. May in my mind she is starting to feel in love with Sarah and it is freaking her out a bit and worried it isn’t returned from Sarah. Keep it going, I am so excited and looking forward to more of this. Thank you so much. I wish I could write like you have with real emotion. It’s a powerful thing.

Fx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I keep reading hoping that Sarah and Claire will finally talk about how they feel about one another. I don’t like that Claire seemed upset just because Sarah wasn’t ready to try anal, and she pretty much forced herself on Sarah. Seemed a little out of character for Claire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn it…it kills me to wait for the next chapter! I really, really, really love the story and characters! Just amazing writing.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Duplicate postings provide a chance to see something missed and over analyze some more :). At the end of last chapter (6) during beautifully depicted sex Sarah reflects: “Claire is no longer watching me, she is lost in her own pleasure.” And not surprisingly. Being lost reflects an anonymity in sex when sex is good — one becomes immersed in self in those climactic moments. Anonymity does not mean the other person is devalued/not loved if a deeply romantic relationship, rather the primitive brain and endorphins take over in those moments. Sarah continues: “And I feel myself slipping into a comfortable place in myself, my old role, being for Claire what I was for Danny. I'm just the instrument of her pleasure, and I feel Claire respond.” I get the point — slipping into old role is problematic, but being in a comfortable place as an instrument of pleasure is not necessarily problematic. At the close of this chapter, the engagement with her brother and lesser extent Kwasi is so revealing for us and for her. “I like who you are becoming …” and that unfolding intimately involves Claire. I would like to think that soon Sarah will not see herself “offending” Claire ( because she did not) or filling a role. Sarah is narrator, which can skew the reader’s perspective, but the rich dialogue between Claire and Sarah reveals so much of Claire not to mention their relationship. I actually believe they communicate better than some may think — certainly so do in those intimate, highly charged moments. As SiteNonSite has said, sex is the story, the story is sex — the two are inexorably linked. See above comment and the almost mesmerizing anal sex scene in this chapter. The sex speaks volumes about their relationship and vice versa. Not so much about control and certainly not s/d rather helps to reveal where Sarah is in the unfolding of this relationship (where they both are). Take Sarah’s simple line “It’s both of us” as she smells Claire’s sex or maybe it’s her own wetness she wonders. She is also reflecting on the story/their relationship. A couple lines later: “…but then I feel her take a deep shuddering breath and I know.” I know in both realms, maybe. Damn, this story is so moving — yes, a rom-com/cum, but so much more. And so much fun to get lost in the images you are creating and this evolving relationship.

DylanAnonDylanAnonabout 2 years ago

So many questions arise.

I don’t dare ask, waiting for future chapters to answer.

But thanks for talking me back to Mott St, a place I’ve spent a lot of time another lifetime ago!

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 2 years ago

What upset Claire? Is it because Sarah wouldn't trust Claire with her ass? Or, did Claire want Sarah to come with loud exclamations and wake Wes?

Also, I just noticed something unusual. I would expect a putative straight woman who had sex with another woman would be questioning her sexuality. Not Sarah. She has lots of doubts, but not about her sexuality.

I spend more time puzzling over this story than any other on Literotica. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy shit!!!

What’s Clair’s problem though? Why the distance? Can’t be because Sarah wasn’t down for her first time anal in the same room as her sleeping brother. The age difference? What is it?! What’s changed?!

TransbianWriterTransbianWriterabout 2 years ago

Yay it came out! :)

I'm loving how these two characters are developing, and can't wait for them to start communicating!! Having to try and imagine Claire's internal dialogue based on her history, and her character, is fulfilling and yet leaves us guessing.. which of course means I'm impatiently awaiting chapter 8! Well done again to the two of you.

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948about 2 years ago

Oh, the places you can go with this story . . .

Beautiful job. Please keep these chapters coming - as quickly and often as you can.

LLflickmaBeanLLflickmaBeanabout 2 years ago

Reading the other comments. My thoughts are that Claire isn't really upset about Sarah turning down anal.

I think she may be more upset that Sarah is hiding their relationship and/or seems ashamed of her and their intimacy. Something along those lines maybe.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 years ago

The best episode yet of this thoroughly absorbing tale. And still "Claire and I haven't talked about what we were doing."

There is a lot of insight into Sarah's character. Sarah has been brought up to be a 'good girl' who "... does as she's told". She has a very strong need to preserve that image: "Growing up I'd been terrified of being called a slut or a whore." So much so that she needs to hide things from herself, as Wes says "Tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself." There is also the matter of Darci. At first Sarah says she believes Darci has gone cold because of jealousy, but then recalls how she made out very enthusiastically with her "I remember humping her leg", which is a much more likely reason that Darci is keeping her distance. But Sarah is "... too afraid to open that can of worms." This is the strongest clue that Sarah is much more interested in girls than she lets on. There's also her internship with Paula Sher, "That's the summer you didn't come home... at all.", to which Sarah only replies "It was a crazy year, Wes."

I'm having more difficulty understanding Claire because we are seeing her through Sarah's eyes. I think she's scared of any hint of rejection. Earlier in this chapter she says "Don't shut me out". Or maybe she is worried or ashamed that she's pushed Sarah too far. I'll just have to wait for the next chapter.

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading and commenting. I've really enjoyed reading your thoughts on this chapter. Both SiteNonSite and I are thrilled at seeing the investment in this series.

I am just as delighted to see the banter in these comments about Claire’s thoughts and opinions.

The next chapter will be coming out as soon as we can finish it - it has been a tough one for both of us to write and has had many revisions along the way - we hope that we can publish it soon. I apologise for the delay with Chapter 8 as I have had many real life interruptions.

For those asking about Claire's problem - the next chapter should start to provide the answers for you.

-----------

Migbird, as always your analysis is insightful and considered, I really feel like you get this and I would love to know where you think this story is going.

-----------

DylanAnon, pray tell what are these questions you have. I'm dying to know. I promise no spoilers, but I'm very curious.

-----------

TransbianWriter, but I love to keep you guessing, and waiting just long enough, that you don't become disinterested. I am also keen to know your thoughts on Claire's internal dialogue.

-----------

LLflickmaBean, it certainly is an interesting thought.

-----------

NoLongerAnon, Darci is a fun can of worms 😉 I have been otherwise occupied with real life, so I'm going to commit more time to Chapter 8 so we can hopefully give you a clearer idea of Claire, even if it is still through Sarah's eyes.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 years ago

ButteredCrumpet, I'm sure there's more about Danny, too. Another can of worms, perhaps? There's a comment about him in this chapter that I thought was odd. I had an idea about it, but I might have been taking the sentence out of context.

ActingupActingupabout 2 years ago

Well, now. I’d been enjoying this, but wasn’t sure if I was going to persist. But Wes has clinched the deal, as a good brother should. Let’s plunge on!

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 2 years ago

You have just taken this series one notch higher. This is so getting to me! Too bad it doesn't come with tissues.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsteralmost 2 years ago

Just wonderful. I love how you have brought Wes in and brought undying love and support to the story. Siblings support and trust is so important when making challenging life decisions. Hopefully Sarah doesn’t see the age as an issue, she shouldn’t.

Great story.

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

Thank you for finally answering the lingering question I had. I wondered how old they were, i got the sense Claire was older but didn't know by how much. I'm really enjoying the ride that at i woke at 7am to read.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

This was definitely refreshing, Wes coming visiting NY for NYU and great deal for letting him having this job

Again your detailed describes of scenes dress ups make up hairdo or else is making this tale so real so alive

Great job ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

zephyanonzephyanonabout 1 year ago

I think the toothbrush thing is cute, albeit not sanitary but i mean considering the things they’re doing.. I don’t think it matters lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userButteredCrumpet@ButteredCrumpet
Due to personal circumstances I've had to put my writing on hold. Please make sure you look at SiteNonSite's work as they have been amazing and continued Impact without me. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5791883

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES