Impact of Collision Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste good Sarah."

She licks her lips; her tongue rolling around her lips before she bites her bottom lip, her eyes soft warmed with hope and joy.

"May I have another taste?"

"You're teasing me," I whine.

"No! Well, perhaps a little. But I really want another taste, and I really want to do this at your pace. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

I force myself to loosen my grip on the sofa, to try and relax. My skin is prickling with heat. My face burns.

"You haven't told me why you... hesitate." Claire's chin is wet. I am dripping. My breasts ache, my nipples are so hard and dark they look bruised.

"Can you tell me about it?" She asks, looking up at me. She is so elegant in her silk lounge set. Her bare feet folded next to her look... prim. Even after all the crying Claire still looks glamorous - not in spite of the tears, but somehow even more beautiful because of the tears. Her face was flush with a ghostly pallor, like I was looking through her. And her eyes seemed to sparkle. I picture Darci, how she had stopped licking me and purred as Kwasi fucked her from behind. But I remember how sad she had looked. She'd seen in my eyes what was happening with Kwasi, that it was me he was looking at.

"I don't want... to disappoint you," I tell her.

"How would you possibly disappoint me?"

"What if you don't like it?" Again I thought of Darci, pulling a hair from her mouth in distaste.

"Do you like doing it?"

"Yes?" I'm gripping the back of the sofa again, and spreading my legs painfully wide. My ass is floating in the air, trying to move my pussy closer to Claire's mouth. I realize I do want it, that I want it desperately. That more than anything I want to take Claire by the hair, push her face into my cunt and grind against her.

"Nnnnng..." I whine. I can't help myself. I sound petulant. "Please Claire..."

"Then why wouldn't I?" she asks. Ignoring me. Ignoring my squirming and whining. She's staring up at me, so earnest, so serious. I want to answer her, to explain... but don't know how to.

I picture the awful silence that had ended my friendship with Darci. Remembering how lonely the bus ride back to Brown had been. How awkward things had been with Kwasi. I'd felt like I was finding myself at Brown finally, the wild summer before, the summer Wes had called "the summer I didn't come home" and then that junior year... until that trip. I'd isolated myself after that, redoubled my commitment to Danny and buried myself in work.

'Claire's not Darci.'

My face feels hot. She's so close to me. I shrug the robe off my shoulders, let it slide off my arms. I love being naked for her, how she is looking at me, how much she admires my body. I look at my reflection in Claire's windows. All I'm wearing now are the fucking boots.

I remember the first time she was staring at my pussy, watching me. I remembered showing her that I had shaved, and how pleased she was.

"Oh Sarah," she had gushed, "t'es très belle."

I look down at her, kneeling between my legs thinking, 'elle est très belle.'

"What if... what if I don't... what if I can't cum for you?" I finally admit.

Claire is looking up at me, her brows knit, her hands are still resting on my inner thighs, she is petting them absentmindedly. Her mouth is still so close to my pussy I can feel her breath. It feels wonderfully cool against my feverish skin. I'm trying not to roll my hips, trying not to push my cunt in her face. She takes no notice of my struggles. Nodding, she seems to concede the point.

"Fair enough, how about this?" Claire asks, leaning in. Her mouth hovering in front of my spread lips, I am so sensitive I can feel the vibration of her voice as she explains, "I've never eaten pussy Sarah, I want to try. What if you let me eat your pussy but I don't even try to make you cum?

"You're teasing me again."

"Maybe a little? But I very much want to make love to you with my mouth, I want to taste you and drink from you... tu es la verre, Young Sarah. And I promise I won't be disappointed if you don't cum. I just want to make love to you, for you to feel me make love to you, to know how much I want to please you."

Her words electrify me, each time she says the word "love" I feel a jolt.

"I want that too," I whisper.

Claire slips her arms under my thighs, and reaches up and around to take hold of my waist. Her fingers grip me.

"I don't want you to fall," she tells me, her eyes glittering with delight. Her lips graze mine. "Do you want to call me a whore while I lick your pretty bald pussy?"

"Just fucking do it... bitch!" I'm laughing as I say it.

I lift my ass up and push my cunt towards her mouth. Claire is laughing in surprise as my lips make contact with hers.

I bite my lip, smiling down at her as she opens her mouth, and presses her lips and tongue into me.

"Do you like how I taste?"

Claire starts to move her mouth away so she can answer, but I thrust my cunt forward again.

"Don't fucking talk, ma pute, show me how much you love tasting my pussy!"

Her eyes go wide with renewed surprise, I see her thrill at me talking dirty. She latches onto my clit, and starts to nod her head, pulling at me with each nod. I feel her smile against me, and then her tongue pushes out and in. She takes long slow licks starting deep inside and sliding up over my hooded clit.

I want to say more, to call her names, to talk dirty for her, but I'm looking down on her thick lips sucking at me, her beauty stops me short, her eyes looking back up at me adoring.

"You are so beautiful Claire," I say as I run my fingers through her hair and stroke her cheeks. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known. I feel like I'm in a dream watching you do this."

Claire is drawing in her cheeks, gently sucking me. Her long lashes veil her eyes, even after all the tears they glitter and dance. She sucks harder and my chin jerks up. I've tried so hard not to fantasize about this, to not imagine how it would feel, to not want this. But I have fantasized about this, brief glimpses before denying myself, pushing the thought away. But this doesn't stop, this is happening, this is unlike anything I dared imagine.

I open my eyes and look at us in the reflection in the window. We are perfectly framed in the enormous sheet of glass. Me, seated, arms and legs spread - like some sort of obscene queen. Claire, on her heels, like a servant - her round ass hanging off the edge of the sofa. The apartment across the way is dark, it's not late. I wonder about the smoker.

"I fantasized about you on the first night we met." I told her. Setting my ass back down and putting a hand on the back of her head, holding her to me. "I fantasized that I watched your date eat you out on a big white sofa."

She's looking up at me, her eyes shining. I can tell she's curious, wants to know more, but she doesn't stop sucking me, her tongue working against me.

'She's my good girl,' I think, but for some reason I'm thinking of Darci. I shake my head to clear it, to return myself to the moment, to Claire. She's looking up at me, taking long licks with her tongue spread wide. I shiver.

"You were naked, with your legs spread wide, like I am, and he was fully dressed like you are. But he was on the floor and in a suit," I told her.

"In my imagination you were bold and arrogant and unashamed in your pleasure, everything you are, everything I want to be," I told her. My breath is short and voice high. "And... and then it was me on my knees licking your pussy."

As I say the words my throat tightens and I start to shake. Claire's hand slides off my flank and across my belly and pulls at my skin, exposing my clitoris to her lips. She's sucking me with new urgency.

"Oh God Claire," I whine. "I wanted you from the first moment. I wanted to kneel down and suck your pussy in the bathroom of that fucking wine bar!" I admit. "Oh Jesus... I didn't even know how to imagine this... couldn't even dream of you- OH GOD! ...couldn't even imagine you- OH GOD CLAIRE!"

I'm looking down into her eyes. She's sucking in her cheeks as she nurses my clit. I feel fingers sliding into me. Pushing deep, pulling me against her lips.

I grip the sofa tight.

"Mmmnnnn!" I moan. I want her to see me cum... I want to cum for her so bad!

"Do you remember the first time you came for me?" Claire asks. She's looking up at me, her lips and chin are wet, her fingers are moving in and out of me, as slow and gentle as the tide.

My abs are clenched, and I realize I'm clawing the sofa with all my strength. I've spread my legs so wide they're shaking with the effort. Claire is looking up at me, her fingers moving slowly in and out, the ghost of a smile on her face. She looks so calm, so wonderfully at ease. I force my stomach to relax, to soften my grip on the sofa back, allow my knees to to draw back forward.

"You just touched me.."

"No," she corrects, with a naughty smile. Made naughtier by the cum dripping down her chin. "The first time."

I feel a thrill as I realize what she means. The night I pretended to be asleep.

"It was so wonderful Sarah," she whispered, her fingers sliding slowly back into me. "I was so turned on masturbating while you watched me, but then after... watching you. You held yourself so still, only touching your breasts a little. I thought for a moment you were going to masturbate, I had hoped you would, but then you just came. I've never seen anything like it."

Claire tipped her chin up and licked her fingers as she drew them slowly down. I whined as her tongue moved up and covered my clitoris, pressing and twisting before she pulled back again.

"You just seemed to glow from within," she told me. "You never touched yourself, hardly moved, and then you were cumming. All inside your head... I was taken with your beauty from almost the first moment - once I'd stopped being angry about my blouse. I was already smitten when you rescued me from the bachelorette... but watching you dance with Oscar that night, so fresh, so entirely yourself, that's when I began to fall. That's when I decided I wanted to be with you, that I had to be with you. But watching you cum silently in the dark, that's when I knew I wanted to be the one to make you cum; to go down on you. That's when I decided I wanted to make love to you."

With that, Claire's pursed lips return to my clit, I feel her drawing on it, feel the tip of her tongue swirling against it. Watching her face, listening to her, I hadn't noticed her fingers speeding up. She's pumping in and out of me, chugging at me with her lips to the same building rhythm. She's watching me, her eyes adoring.

"o..." I huff.

But I feel myself going soft, slumping over her. I put my hands on her shoulders for support. I'm hunched over. My body is wrapped around her head almost as if I were protecting her. I feel sweat prickling my back, beads begin to run down my spine.

"o..."

Claire's arms are trapped under my thighs, her finger tips are scratching at the wet skin above my ass.

"o jesus claire..." I breathe.

I push myself up, so I'm standing on the sofa over her, her mouth follows me, she's making loud greedy slurping sounds. I'm slumped over her, still holding her shoulders. My breasts hanging over her head. Listening to her eat my pussy. I can smell us.

"o god claire..."

Her nails are digging into my ass, my knees are starting to spread and bend. Sweat is dripping from my brows and leaving dark spots on the light fabric of Claire's jersey.

"i..."

Claire is gripping me by the ribs, holding me up. My hips are rolling and pumping in slow motion. My hands are clamped over her ears, my fingers clawing at her scalp, holding her to me.

"i..."

She's making high pitched sounds that blow into me like electricity. My spine begins to uncurl as the charge builds.

"i need you..." I gasp almost silently.

My neck is the last to unroll, until my head is thrown back. My body is waving slowly like a frond, sweat is stinging my eyes as my hips begin to jerk and a shock blows through me as my legs and arms stiffen and flex.

"i love you so..."

I hear her yelp and look down, I'm pulling her hair and spraying her face.

"OHGODCLAIRE!! OHGODYES!!!"

A great fountain is splashing her eyes and hair as she pulls away from me and I tumble backwards off the sofa.