All Comments on 'Impact of Collision Ch. 09'

by ButteredCrumpet

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
foxyfionafoxyfionaabout 2 years ago

Wow, what a last page!

I am totally enraptured by this story and eagerly wait for each part. The characters are sublime and sexy as hell. They are made for each other. In a city full of people, to find your match in the most unlikely way and most unlikely person is magical. Do they love each other the way i so desperately want them to, I wonder. I know I love them.

Thank you for writing this, it’s easily the best thing on lit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

oh my gOD, GO SARAH!!!!!

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 years ago

There was more to the encounter with Darci than I imagined or could have imagined. Poor Sarah has been treated very badly in the past. No wonder she feared being thought a whore when she has always been used as one. But in Claire she has found someone for whom she wants to release her inner slut.

I can't help feeling that there are still some things that are hidden, and perhaps now will remain so. Sarah's recollection of the threesome is fragmentary, and she says ""I passed out at some point. The last thing I remember ...". It's interesting that Sarah is now good friends with Kwasi, despite the subsequent awkwardness. Yet Darci is a lost cause.

Then there is Sarah's exhibitionism. For a while I thought there was more to her strange routine with Rebekah and her fantasies of being caught masturbating, but I can't see anything that supports this. However the man in the building across the way has been mentioned enough times that there must be more to come concerning him.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Your dual publication of this evolving relationship is a plus for readers — encourages us to glean more enjoyment from a richly nuanced storyline and provides another opportunity to praise your art. For example, your use of metaphors and similes to enhance the images you create (“My body is waving slowly like a frond”) or how graphically depicted, intense sex conveys the story of this evolving/emerging relationship. The climactic closing scene prompted a return to the first time they met. We’ve come a very long, convoluted way from Claire’s quip “This was a pretty elaborate ruse to get into my shirt” in that hilarious start of this love story and only hope that tomorrow brings them closer to understanding each other and their feelings.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 2 years ago
Excellent

Finally Sarah has somewhat come to terms with her feelings, I was beginning to wonder if she would pull away totally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

.

After all that, you two leave us with Sarah falling backward off the sofa??? While that definitely lightened the mood, we're now left to wonder if Sarah survived the fall ( or her orgasm ). The sense of frantic panic you created with Sarah's reaction to the missed messages from Claire was incredible. It also reinforced that Sarah is still a bit unhinged. But considering what she has been through in her personal life, it's understandable that she would freak out over the potential loss of her one true love. And Claire demonstrated why she was worth Sarah risking a half naked train ride. Claire's novel approach to getting Sarah to agree to letting Claire pleasure her was genius. Such smart writing that continues to illustrate the wonderful serendipity of Sarah and Claire meeting. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AmberCloudAmberCloudabout 2 years ago

Magnificent. Just an incredibly powerful and moving story. Sarah is so beautifully rendered in all her complexity, and Claire is so alive. The story unfolds so perfectly, helping us understand Sarah even as she struggles to understand herself. I truly hope this isn’t the last chapter. Please don’t deprive us of hearing more of their story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh God, excellent as always! That "romcum" tag though 😂

NoLingerAnon, the man across the street might just be a way to convey the reality of New York. I once looked up, out my window, and straight into a pair of breasts while working from home in 2020. (embarrassed, I quickly looked away)

LiveCatLiveCatabout 2 years ago

Fabulous climax (pun intended) to this chapter, please tell me there is more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It really is a great impact! So vivid and articulate where emotions coming like a movie in your mind. A great salute to the writers. (Cinder)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant writing, with a distinctive and personal style! The total uncertainty and insecurity of a love that is both desperately sexual and affecting their whole sense of self is so brilliantly expressed with the chaotic images of the past intruding into what could be simplistically written as a redeeming love affair where both emerge into a relationship that clarifies all their previous difficulties. This is so much more real, evoking the "nervous breakdowns" for both the characters that such a revolution would actually entail, with all the chaotic thoughts and emotions involved. Like most of the rest of the commentators (high grade piece = high grade comments) I do hope you will continue this, and follow up the development of this rich and beautiful relationship.

Fantastic writing partnership!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could you at least let us know if there is more to come, I do hope so. Thamk ypu.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 2 years ago

There is more to come Anon. Real Life is making it hard to write together at the moment, but we won’t leave you in the lurch, I promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m checking this like, every day to see if the next chapter is up. 😳🙏

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtalmost 2 years ago

Insane… I became a bit disenchanted when it seemed Sarah was never the receiver of oral love, but there was so much goodness in the story I continued on. Naughty of you not to fill in the missing parts sooner, but also made my heart beat faster as I learned what Sarah had struggled with. A Catholic priest with a heart beyond the church, lovely. I didn’t struggle with the religious upbringing so I had only my empathy to rely on, but that chapter made my heart ache for all those who do. It hurts my heart that so many would hurt others to make themselves feel good. I e struggled with the pain so many inflict on others , sometimes presumably in the name of Christ, sometimes simply for their own power- like Dallas. It’s not easy. It’s never easy. But I see love winnng, and that warms my heart. What is more important than love?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This should be made as a movie…brilliant

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsteralmost 2 years ago

This is an absolutely beautiful story. I wait with anticipation for the next chapter.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Just finished reading for the second, maybe third time — simply riveting. Realize the two of you intend to share more, but if for whatever reason you could not/did not, the closing scene/moment you created resonates with such sublime intensity/so much love expressed/shared. Just saying.

Insemin8Insemin8almost 2 years ago

Oyé! So hot, so sweet, so alive ... I love it, and them. More?

ReadyReader123ReadyReader123almost 2 years ago

I love checking in (and rereading) and seeing others doing the same while patiently waiting for Sarah to (I assume) get off the ground. Every new read I find little details I over looked, I just can’t help but enjoy this story.

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

I think this is one of the very best stories here. The joys and pains of love are so vividly portrayed. I look forward to their continuing story.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

Oh YES, those packages we call parental love or education are miles away from a kids true needs ...... We get some burden lifted onto us and have to meet our parents expactations ...... We have to fulfill their dreams and hopefully make them happy ..... But then they have some hurdles, unexpected ones, like drugs alcohol or religious groups ...... So after this eventful growing up we carry tons of worries and have to pay for terrible, like loosing friends partners or may ourlife

Luckily sarah and claire hit the beeline and hopefully coming to just one conclusion - Love

You are writing about all the hot stuff happen to us growing and then fighting with ..... Why cant we, the society, just accept others love for whatever, as long as it is in harmony and out of law enforcement

God bless father mike

Your work is a masterpiece, please abuse your magic pencil to write more wonderful chapters

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

LilkahunaLilkahunaover 1 year ago

Wow. You two have provided the most professional writing I have read here. I couldn't stop reading, for hours. Then I hated that the story ended. Or is it the end? Hope not. Congratulations, your should be proud of yourselves.

Rex0naRex0naover 1 year ago

Probably my favorite story on here so far. Absolutely amazing.

DdaltonDdaltonover 1 year ago

Really hot! I love this collaboraion, please keep the series going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

does not seem like the end

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahabout 1 year ago

Bravo! Il Est bien fait! I'm thinking that you had some very intelligent people write some excellent comments. Then I'm thinking that is because of the way that you interact with the comments of your readers. I appreciate that you allow some comments to influence the direction of your story, but I like to think that it is YOUR story and should be as you want to tell it. If somebody wants it another way, they can write their own. Thank you.

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan3 months ago

ButteredCrumpet, I’m greatly relieved that the tension in chapter 8 has been resolved. I’ve greatly enjoyed this story and Sarah and Claire.

I hope you are able to work through current circumstances and resume writing soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userButteredCrumpet@ButteredCrumpet
401 Followers
Due to personal circumstances I've had to put my writing on hold. Please make sure you look at SiteNonSite's work as they have been amazing and continued Impact without me. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5791883

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES