Impaled on the High Altar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh my God, master...'

'Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her... fuck her for youth and vigour'

'In the name of Agarok and Badin, I fuck the slave Lucy Lay for youth and vigour...'

And now the giant knobhead was at the entrance to my pussy, pushing gently, nodding the tissues apart ...

I shuddered. I felt my wet tissues begging for him. I longer to part to let him in, feel the fat warm knob nosing in, felt him slide through my entrance, force my engorged pussy walls open...

'Please master...do me'

A voice I knew really well whispered close to my ear, 'oh yes girl, you want it don't you? Beg the master for his cock, tell him you will do it all...' It was my Uncle Edward, my father's Uncle. I didn't care. As the huge cock probed and stretched me, huge and hard and fat, he started the rhythmic chant... 'take her master, fill her for us, take her master, full her for us...'

I arched my back towards him...

'Sire put your cock inside me, I want to feel your knob deep in the tight dark tissues of my pussy, I want to grip you and pleasure you and serve your desires...

'Very nice, Lucy Lay, very nice...'

And then the push, the great driving push of a monster cock began to spread me. And I felt stretch, I felt the widening, the gaping of my pussy lips as the enormous glans forced its way through, my wet tissues gripping it tightly as it began to advance, past the opening of my tight dark passage, forcing and pushing, opening me. Oh God he as opening me. Slowly, gorgeously the hue wide cock began the long, slow progression into me, past the remains of my hymen, forcing a passage, lifting and spreading m vaginal walls as he drove deep into me on the question for my cervix.

I could feel him moving hard and deep into port, like a nuclear submarine full of men, filling, me, filling every space, as the cockhead touched my cervix and pushed deeper still, rearranging me, spreading me, tilting my womb, rearranging my ovaries, taking me as part of him, fusing me onto his cock like a toy.

I moaned and shuddered and sobbed as they cheered. I was stretched, filled, opened, revealed, a sex slut for the taking and I want them all. I wanted the fucking to start.

They were circling me now as he stood there, his monster member inside me. Two old men started to hand-milk my tits as he adjusted himself. I drew a deep shuddering breath

'Oh Master, take me for the Gods...'

He drew right back. It was like the tide going out. My desperate pussy gripped him, my muscles spasming at the roughly gorgeous movement of that glorious member against my pussy wall...

And then he drove into me with a roar. I screamed in shock and lust ass the cock forced itself through me, forcing me onto it. I shuddered and started to spasm as he swelled deep inside me, deep, deep against my cervix, my ovaries... I was roaring in pleasure as he began to thrust and fuck in a deep, stretching, wild, hot, wet ride.

Oh God how I was juicing for him, my wetness surrounding him as with every thrust of his giant member I thrust arched and gripped, wild for it now, wanting to play, wanting to fuck them all...

'She is so tight boys, we will fuck her all night...'

He was rutting on me like an animal, fucking me fast and hard, thrusting and fucking like a piston engine, grunting and slobbering. My Uncle Edward was sucking at my teats, there were fingers probing at my asshole, but I hardly cared, I was lost in joy and lust...I was whimpering and howling and betting, and pleading, 'oh yes, oh fuck me more master... '

And I heard him give a great groan, as he swelled and tightened, his balls starting to contract... and then he was out of me, his cum spurting onto my tits as they rubbed and played...

I was bereft in shock...

Oh master, oh master... please more

She is prepared, oh High Priest...

Oh my God, Uncle Edward...

That was my shock when I saw it. In front of my face.. The last one had been a monster, but this was longer still, the biggest, fattest cock I had ever seen.

'Call me Lord, Lucy...'

I gasped. 'Oh Lord my Uncle, give me your cock...'

They lifted me up and he lay on the table. He is a fit man, my Uncle Edward, thin and wiry. He runs marathons. God knows where he keeps his cock as he does it. I had never seen anything like it, even bearing in mind what had just happened.

His penis, his vast, fast, knobbly dick, stood up like a giant dildo, erect and shining. I know he's half African too, my Uncle, but really. No man has a right to that much cock. I couldn't take my eyes off it

'Oh God yes'

'Fuck the slave... O great high Priest'

I was lifted, struggling against the sense of being overpowered, by many hands, and they lowered me onto his giant member like a sacrifice, forcing my swollen and horny tissues down onto a cock so long and fat that I was impaled like a chicken kebab. There was no way off it. My pussy stretched and spread and strained around it, and I gasped and moaned. I had never been so full. As my weight forced me onto him, so that the huge root of his giant trunk pushed against my perineum and my stomach swelled with the size of him he strained and swelled, and I squealed with joy

'Oh Master, it is for me to serve'

He laughed. 'You know what to do...'

And I rose like a Goddess and sank back deep, and luscious, onto his cervix banding prick, feeling myself stretch and suck and grip, and he grunted and laughed as I began to fuck him.

I arched my back and I groaned and begged, and I performed as the slave I was.

Oh God I fucked him. I rode him like a stallion, rode and fucked and played him, sliding and shafting, arching my back and watching his body contort as I used his fat turgid cock for my pleasure. Oh God how I fucked him, feeling his giant fat cockhead bulging into me, my tits bouncing as he plunged in and out, stirring me and stretching me and banging me until I roared and screamed.

I could feel him building as I worked and begged, building and grunting as I begged for it, pleaded for it, and as I fucked they started to take my ass, held me still as a man I could not even see started to push a hot firm cock against my ring.

I met my uncle's eyes in shock as I was contracting hungrily on his fat dick... and he smled a slow, sensual smile, 'Lucy Lay you are going to enjoy this...'

'Oh God yes...'

The cockhead pushed at my arse, and I could feel the beginnings of stretching of my tight pucker. The giant member in my pussy held me I places as I felt it began to push

'It won't go... I don't think I'

'It will go and she will be fucked...'

'I don't think I...' I struggled on the high priest's cock, but the more I struggled the more he stirred my lust and pleasure, and my juices ran out onto him as he filled me...

The cock behind me was pushing and forcing and relentless, and they were holding me rigid now as the forced and forced, and I whimpered and pleaded with them to take me, to use me, to fuck me...

Oh, it stretched. I could feel my anal ring started to give a little, but the cockhead felt enormous, like a great velvet-covered hot poker, and he as working my ring, little tiny pushing thrusts, all the while keeping the pressure going as slowly he made his lust-soaked way into me. God he was hard, he was like steel, as slowly my ring opened for him and I began to shake and shine with the stretch and the fear that I would split... and then there was a feeling of slight relief, only slight, as his cockhead passed through the ring and he entered me.

My arse spasmed, and my pussy too. The high priests beneath me swelled and shuddered and forced himself to wait.

'Fuck her arse...'

'Relax your ring, slave girl... '

'Oh God, I'm trying, master, you're so big...'

'Suck her tits, for Christs sake, she's like a bitch on heat when you feed on her...'

And then joy burst over me as the feasting on my hot lovely teats began again, and the milk cams and I relaxed a little, and the dick in my arse started to push and twist and work its way further into me, stretching and nosing and forcing and taking,

I was shuddering with lust as my Uncle swelled and spready my pussy and the fat, long prick advanced into the depth of my arse till I was fuller than I had ever been ... And as I thought it would never end he sank himself into me, to the hilt, and I felt his balls against me.

'We are ready, oh Priest...

And they began to double fuck me. Thrust thrust, they paired me, in and out like giant pistons, my pleading, lust driven tissues aching with pleasure. I was a fairground ride for their giant cocks, sliding in and out of my horny slave pussy and my virgin ass like Gods. I could feel the two pricks filling me, my pussy, my arse, more stretched and complete than I had ever been. Two men were fucking me as I had never been fucked as two more, and I was begging for more...

It got faster. Harder and rougher and faster they used me, they fucked and they fucked till my Uncle came, like a roaring bull, and this time, as High priest, he was to cum in me, and he thrust and shuddered and swelled and spurted and filled me, and as he came the other man screamed and pistoned into me, fucking me had and fast and calling me his bitch, his hard thrusting cock pleasuring my uncle through the membranes of my vagina and arse until he was cumming too, shuddering with joy as the assembled men lined up their cocks for sucking.

It was a glorious high spot of a glorious night. Oh I sucked and fed all night, reader. All night I played and teased and licked and drank. All night they used me, one hold, two holes, three holes. I was a toy, a goddess, a slut and a toy. They urged me on, and I stroked their beautiful dicks and swallowed their cum as they took me with one cock after another, with dildo and with candle, and all the time I begged for more.

By morning we were all exhausted. They dressed me gently, ordered me a cab home. They were unrecognisable. They all looked at least twenty years younger. They told me they would pay me double if I would return the next week and I took the booking. My last act was to ride the high priest like a stallion until I came one last time in a great shuddering wave.

12