Rosy is Punished by the Vicar

Story Info
Rosy is fucked on the altar by the vicar and the curate.
9.1k words
4.57
101.9k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have really long orgasms. You'd love it, actually, you should try me, but for me these mega orgasms are a bit of a curse. I am so noisy.

My name is Rosy and I live with my mother and my grandmother in a quiet village in Norfolk. I was home educated, and I didn't have any male friends, not really, so by the time I was eighteen I was feeling pretty hot. Sometimes at night I would lie in bed, exploring the soft warm areas between my legs. I had learned how to please it, you can find it all online these days. I used to dip my fingers into my warm wet pussy, playing and teasing, rubbing and coaxing. I used to play with my juicy clit for hours, until I would have sudden, shuddering climaxes that leaked sweet fluids from me, and left my insides clenching and gripping. I'd shudder and moan into my pillow for ten minutes or so, and I would sleep better afterwards. It was gorgeous, and I was happy with it. And as I played I imagined you and your cock, ready and wanting, thinking of me, coming in through my bedroom window to fuck me.

But that was in secret, in the privacy of my bedroom. In reality I was a good girl. I baked. I wore neat white bras with padding to hide the big knobbly teats as otherwise you could see them through my clothes.

My teats were juicy and sensitive and I loved to tweak them. Sometimes I wore clamps on them, in secret, but I had to stop doing that when I felt myself cumming in Waitrose and had to hide behind the courgette stand until I'd finished. Imagine. I was moaning and shuddering for ten minutes and a spotty boy appeared and said, 'are you all right madam,' and I said between gritted teeth, 'it's okay, it's just hay fever,' and he said, 'jeez I wish I had hay fever,' but he was too shy to do any more. He just watched and blushed. And I blushed too. Despite my wild fantasies I was shy.

After that I was careful with the clamps. I couldn't be seen moaning in supermarkets, people would talk. My mother would have me at the doctors and the last time I went there the nurse fingered me whilst he examined my tits for lumps. She said it was an examination but I saw the expression on her face. Besides, I sing in the church choir. You can't go cumming in the choir, someone might notice. You'd hit the high notes but they'd go on and on.

A couple of times a week it was my job to clean the church. I would go in there and put out altar cloths and polish the brasses. I would change the candles and check the incense, and dust away the bat droppings. Sometimes I would get onto my knees and scrub the altar tiles. It was hot work. Sometimes I let my lovely tits swing free as I did it. I liked the cool air playing on them. I used to wonder if the bats were fucking up in the rafters. I hoped so. God made living things to fuck, that was my theory. Orgasms are for a reason, so mine couldn't be bad. I bet angels have orgasms. What's the point of heaven otherwise?

The vicar would have said that was blasphemy, but I wished he'd preach about sex. We all think about it. I bet half the people in church were thinking about it on a Sunday when he went on about Jesus saving us. So I kept my thoughts to myself, and my clit regularly got hotter than a Sunday in July. I started wearing tight knickers just to hold it firm as I walked along.

Still, I was outwardly a good girl. I studied, I cleaned, I played the organ (honestly. The real organ. In church. Cue the vicar's organ jokes which, as it happens, are pretty appropriate. Now when people giggle and say I play the vicar's organ I can giggle and agree and it's doubly true.)

Life would probably have carried on like that if I hadn't discovered what happened when I pulled on my teats just as I came.

I had learned to control myself during my long wild orgasms, as we lived in a small house and there was a risk my mother would hear... but one night well, something came over me. As I played and teased my pussy, tweaking and tasting and fingering myself, and the great and beautiful orgasm started to build, some instinct I hadn't known I'd got made me seize my two teats, and pull on them hard, and suddenly I was cumming as I never had before, Christ I was coming. My cum was surging through me like an earthquake. The spasm, the wave of sensation, the contracting, the spasming, the tight gripping screaming pleasure... it went on and on as I writhed and fought and clenched and throbbed...my tits, my cunt my whole body was on fire in great waves of glorious cum. I thought my clit would explode.

It was incredible. I was cumming like a whore. I moaned and shuddered and squeezed and contracted as I rode it like a slave, crazy with lust, and as I spasmed I had to bite my pillow to stifle my moans. I orgasmed for about twenty minutes. It felt like hours, and even afterwards I was crying and shuddering and aching and spasming. I knew after that I had to find somewhere more private to pleasure myself. There was no doubt about it. Since I had discovered teat-pulling my orgasms were just inconveniently long. I needed somewhere private to let rip. Ten minutes, twenty minutes, once more than half an hour...

There was one place where I could go to be private. I went in to clean the church three times a week. Father Hughes paid me to do it, and cleaning the church was relaxing. Polishing, laundering, scrubbing, daydreaming, looking at the lovely long fat candles. There was never anyone there. Not ever Trevor, the ghastly curate, was there in the evening. I hated Trevor, he was fat, about forty, with a little moustache and a tattoo that said Mum. He had a pot belly and pale, greasy skin and he liked to call me sweetheart. Once he had told me I had beautiful tits. I had told him to piss off. Once I think I heard him wanking in the vestry.

Trevor wasn't there in the evening though, he went home to his mum in the evening, so I had the place to myself. And I used it beautifully. I used it to cum and I told myself I was cumming for the Lord. The problem with masturbating in church was that the only place to lie was on the altar, but that was okay. The Lord would like that. I was an offering. I set it up beautifully, candles and incense and one of the kneeling cushions as a pillow. I stripped naked. I wanted to do this properly. Then, feeling the cool air play over my horny body, the gentle draft on my hot pert tits, I lay on the altar, and spread my legs. Then I placed my two bulldog clips gently onto my fat juicy teats, and as I fucked myself I promised the Lord over and over that I would be a good girl.

'Ahhhhh... oh yeah...'

The first day was glorious. I was lying on the alter, naked and sweet. The rush of pleasure even knowing what was coming was huge. My pussy was warming like a radiator. I could feel sweet juices starting to trickle. And as I started to play with my little nub, my swollen fat clit that loved to please me, I started to moan.

The church was as quiet as a mouse, with just a faint rustle from the bats, almost certainly fucking in the ceiling. As I stroked and played with the hood of my clit, rubbing in a beautiful circular motion as I felt my knob growing and swelling, felt the blood rushing to my vulva. 'Oh God yes, oh let me cum Lord...,' I gasped as I teased and played, tickling my wet labia with a long slim church candle as I roughed and grunted, harder and faster, 'oh yeah.. please Lord send a cock to fuck me... let me be a slave to your glory and I will service any man who wants me...'

As I played I imagined a cock inside me, a mouth on my tits, feasting on the teats, fingers probing. I imagined being fucked and used, to suck on warm balls and caress a wet shaft. I dreamed of offering myself online. And I played. My cum was building beautifully through the fantasy, rubbing frantically, urgently moaning and shuddering, I was gasping 'oh God... Ah... ah... ah...' and then as I started to climax I tugged hard on the nipple clamps...'oh Lord send many cocks to fuck me, oh Lord let me be a slave and I will obey...please force me, take me, make me...'

The climax surged through me and my roar filled the church, echoing from the rafters as the spasms gripped my pussy and the heat from my slit grew into a roaring furnace. I shuddered and moaned and started to cum in great waves, moaning and writhing and arching my back as the gorgeous spasms took me and I cried, 'oh God yee...aa...hhh...'

My juices were pouring, my cunt was gripping, my clit was like an apricot, throbbing and glowing, as my mind filled with the hope of a cock, a fat warm cock slippery with precum, wet with my saliva...

I teased my clit like a queen, and my orgasm went on and on and on. I was out of control but there was nobody to hear. And I came and came and came as I tugged on those hot sore teats of mine and fucked myself to fucking heaven.

After that it became a regular thing. The church had never been cleaner. I went every night to clean it and, every night, on the altar, I pleasured and fucked myself, begging aloud for cock, for shame, for humiliation, to be forced, to be used, to be filled, to be taken, to be spanked. Soon I had started to work myself with the slimmer church candles, plunging them into my pussy and my ass as I pleasured myself. My hymen was tight but I could manage a slim one and I loved it. One night I took my electric toothbrush and my roars and screams as I climaxed and climaxed made the bats fly off their roosts.

I was lost in lust. And every night the urge grew stronger in me. I imagined being pushed to the floor by a stranger, sucking my teats as he fingered me, I imagined his cock plunging into me in a great masterful riding fuck as I struggled and begged for mercy, I imagined him slapping my ass and ordering me onto all fours as his cock drove lubed and hot into my virgin pucker and ass-fucked me like a whore... I imagined myself trussed and naked on the altar, blindfolded and helpless as men filled with lust took turns in me with their fast lusting cocks... I imagined them you cumming on me, in me, swallowing it, pleasuring them... Enslaved. I loved it. I could imagine all the fucking I liked in the privacy of the church, make all the noisy I liked. My orgasm lasted longer and longer. I was up to about forty minutes of writhing spasms as I begged for cock to dominate and use me... when I got careless.

I hadn't realised that the vicar was having work done on the church, hadn't realised that the man hadn't gone yet. I was just laying out my pleasure altar when he walked out of the vestry, making my heart jump into my mouth.

'What's your name?' He didn't sound as if he was going to fuck me right now. He was making small talk.

"I'm Rosy. I clean for the vicar.'

'I see, could you come in the vestry Rosy? I had a spill.'

He hadn't commented on my laying out the altar. Why would he? It was just an altar. I followed him into the vestry. It looked fine.

'Where's the spill?'

'I haven't spilled it yet...' and he locked the door behind me. I stared. He smiled and pocketed the key.

The vestry was a small stone room. It had one window, high up, and one wooden door, thick and soundproof. It was cool in there, on my skin. I was wearing a little cotton dress and a G-string. I felt as if I was naked. My clitoris was already primed like a giant undercarriage. I had been ready for my session. But now I felt out of my depth. I stared at him. Imagines of fat cocks ran through my head. Was he you?

'Who are you?'

'George. Hoping you'll clean up my spill.'

'I don't understand...what spill?'

He was tall and muscular, tattooed and naked to the waist. As I backed away from him he dropped his trousers. A beautiful, fat, brown cock reared from them. I couldn't take my eyes off it. It was beautiful. My first dick. 'I was planning to spill it in your throat, honey. Do you like to swallow?'

My clit was screaming, on your knees, right now, suck that knob. I licked my lips. I could feel my whole pussy swelling and juicing. I wanted to spill my tits and kneel in front of it. I wanted to lick the shaft from bottom to top. I wanted to put my mouth around that fat dark glans and take it down into my throat. I wanted to work and pleasure it, stroke and feast, gobble and suck. I wanted to taste his cum as he exploded into my throat. I wanted to suck his cock whilst he fucked my face. I was hotter than a fried egg and I wanted to swallow his cum...

But I had a problem. I swallowed nervously and put my hands over my tits. Inner fantasies are fine, and his cock was just beautiful, but I was a good girl. I couldn't let a stranger fuck my face just because I felt like it. I was saving myself for a special occasion....

My mouth opened and shut. I said, 'you can't say that to me.' But I could feel my cheeks flushing, and I was breathing heavily.

He leaned against the locked door. 'Oh you're a good girl, I can see. Well I'd love to finger your wet little pussy Rosy. It is wet, isn't it? I can see you like the look of my fat prick. Are you wet with pussy juice? Do you want to suck it first or fuck it first? For glory, I think you said last night?'

I stared, mesmerised. I wanted to do both, oh God I did. I shook my head. His words hadn't sunk in. 'What do you mean? Glory?'

'Well, see Rosy, when I was working here the other night you treated me to a bit of a show.

Quite a little pleasure seeker you were, on the altar...'

'I don't know what you...'

'Got it on my phone. Thought I might show the vicar...'

I stared. There, on his phone, playing, the unmistakable roars and moans of me cumming on the altar as I double-fucked myself with the candles. I was crying, 'oh fuck me, oh please God send me a fat cock and I promise I will suck and fuck for your glory...'

'Seems like your prayers have been answered. Suck my cock...'

'You wouldn't show that to anyone...'

'On your knees and open wide for the lord, horny slut...'

And he took two steps towards me... and I realised I loved the humiliation. I loved being ordered to suck his cock. I loved being a horny slut... I would suck this dick... I must suck this dick, oh God yeah I wanted to suck this dick...

'Open...,' and he pushed me to my knees.

I opened my mouth in a reflex action, and as I did his fat swollen cock was pushed between my lips. I gagged and tried to draw back but he grabbed the back of my head and pushed it lusciously into my throat. Oh God it was glorious, fat warm member, eight inches of it, think and glistening, salty and firm. I felt it sliding past my lips and into my throat, pushing the tissues of my soft palate, forcing my tongue down and my throat open...

I moaned in lust and excitement. Oh cum in me, I thought, fuck my face...

'Oh yes baby, down it goes... Oh lovely...swallow that dick... yeah you like that don't you...' And he was in there, deep in my gullet, swelling and throbbing, and smelling of glorious cock. The glorious humiliation, being forced, being on my knees... I was fired up. I was loving this. Oh, but I wanted to be forced, abused, ordered...

So I started to struggle. His warm glans was in my throat and I was overcome with lust, but I wasn't going to be treated like this. I started to fight him off, but the more I struggled the more his beautiful warm cock stroked my throat and he laughed and moaned, 'oh yeah... nice lips baby...open that throat bitch... suck master's cock, that's very nice, work for it you horny slut...'

I pushed and fought, getting hornier and hotter as I did and he steadied himself, held my head and just forced his cock deep into my throat. 'Oh lovely, oh look at you, begging for it... be good now or I'll show the vicar the video...'

I made a meek noise, and I tried to cry. I couldn't quite do it so I started instead to whimper, but as I did I also started, very tentatively, to suckle and feed on his fat slippery cock, pretending reluctance, pretending protests...

'That's it baby. Lick that dick. Suck me. Oh yeah... oh yeah... play with my sack and feast on me like you're a hungry little girl...there you go, right down that throat, oh look at your tits jiggling... Yeah... you like that dick? You want that cock? Work for my spunk, slut, and juggle those fat teats for your master...'

My pussy was trickling juices onto my leg. I moaned on warm beautiful dick and he stroked my throat with it. It was beautiful. I couldn't fight it. I wanted to suck it. God I wanted to suck it so bad...I moaned again and put my hands on his warm tight sack, pushed a finger deep into his ass. I couldn't resist. I started to push him right into my throat...

'Oh God yes... oh baby ass-fuck me with that finger whilst you suck me, that's it, nice and deep...work that cockhead...'

As I moaned he held my head steady, and slowly he started fucking my throat. I was in heaven as his luscious cock took pleasure from me, and I opened to him, feeling his swollen cock pushing into me, using my whole gullet. I started gobble and grunt like the whore I was.

'Oh yeah, look at you, working my cock, you hot little slut, I bet you fuck the vicar...'

I moaned and gobbled. I was lost in lust. And now my hands were on him and I was feeding and feasting. Oh yeah, it was good. My hot wet slit was on fire. My tits felt swollen in my skimpy bra. He was going at me frantically now and I was working him just as frantically in return. I had given up all pretence of resistance as I feasted on his swollen dick, licking the shaft, teasing the glans, pushing my tongue into the slit, caressing the border where his foreskin attached, playing and rubbing and sucking and gobbling like a little lamb. I wanted it. I needed it. I wanted to be used and fucked and humiliated. I wanted his cum on my face, on my tits... I was hornier than a ram in rut...

I was too enthusiastic, too fast, too hungry. He was starting to shudder and groan and I was too frantic with desire to it to slow down, caressing and playing, rubbing and pleasuring in my urgency. Ravenous for his cum, for his shaft, for his glans, I suckled and pleasured his cockhead like my long-lost friend, using my hands, wet and luscious with saliva, to stroke in beautiful rhythms along his wet shaft, rubbing him down and round, playing and pleasuring as I took him deep in to my throat, pushing the hard velvet knobhead firmly down against the soft tissues of my oesophagus, swallowing on him as he moaned and shuddered. I was overcome with desire for cock. I couldn't stop, I was urgent. Full of lust... And as I worked and moaned, he laughed at me.

'That's it, work for it... you love that don't you.... look at you, like a little bitch...oh work for my cum you cocksucker... oh yeah...you like that don't you, you're a horny little slut aren't you... oh its building up now, oh yeah suck that cock, that's right baby, I saw you teasing your clit on the altar didn't I... take it down, oh yeah... my cum is building, do you feel it baby, it's like a volcano, gallons of it....... Oh yeah my balls are tightening, Oh god yeah, oh I'm going to cum soon... I'm going to fill you with my spunk...that's right baby, nice and deep, suck that cock, oh yeah, oh it's coming now, keep sucking that's it take it right down deep... suck as I cum, suck, suck, suck...arrrggghhhh.'

And I could feel the long shudders building up in him, the eruption building like Vesuvius as his balls started to contract and he started to shudder, and I fucked and sucked him with my face as he swelled like a giant in my throat and, as his delicious semen worked through him in a spasming rush he erupted in a great shuddering spurt, swelling and ejaculating his thick creamy load in three, four, five great glorious spasms, deep into my throat...

And he was straining and squirting very last drop into me as I wolfed and gobbled, desperate for more, pleasuring and moaning and then...

Crash!

The vestry door was flung open and Father Hughes came bursting in. I was gasping and shuddering, but George was already three feet away, his cock back in his trousers.