Impatient Wife

Story Info
She couldn't wait for the good times coming.
3.3k words
3.84
45.2k
47
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and Natalie had been married for 6 years.

For the past 18 months Jim had been working long hours, getting his accountancy software business off the ground. He often got home late from his office, working hard to improve on his product and satisfy his slowly expanding list of clients. He could have worked from home some of the time, but he didn't want his work to impact too much on the time that he did manage to spend with Natalie.

Jim was devoted to his wife and was trying hard to provide a good lifestyle for them to build on and raise a family. He was close to sealing a deal with a major software publisher to take his accountancy product forward.

Natalie had been giving Jim a hard time recently because of the long hours he worked, she wanted to be taken out and wined and dined occasionally, as it had been when they were courting and in the early days of their marriage, she also liked to go dancing. She resented the fact that Jim was so intent on his work that they didn't really have a social life anymore and didn't even have the sort of sex life that she wanted. She knew that Jim was trying to set them up with a good living which would enable them to have a good time in the future but she wanted some fun now, and this had become a bone of contention between them.

Then a few months ago things changed at home. It seemed to Jim that it had finally dawned on Natalie that a bit of patience now would give them ample rewards later, her demeanour changed, and she became much easier to live with. Jim didn't question it, he was pleased that Natalie seemed so much happier.

At her workplace Natalie had a number of girlfriends. Her best friend Stacey was married to Ted, who often had to travel with his work.

A few of the women working with Natalie, including her best friend Stacey, had started socialising together and going out for 'girls' nights' once or twice a week. Just dinner at a nice restaurant then dancing at a local club. If they were out midweek they would usually be home by eleven, as they had to work in the morning, but if their nights out were on Fridays they would often get home later, often after midnight.

There were usually a few men at the club who danced with the girls, no more than that, just dancing. The girls had invited Natalie to join them, so she'd asked Jim if he minded her going along. When he said he had no objection she agreed to go. There were now eight women in the group including Natalie, all similar ages and good friends.

Just recently when the girls' group was at the dance club, two of the men there had spent a lot of time dancing with Natalie and Stacey and they had become very friendly. Stacey had encouraged it and had drawn Natalie in with her. Their husbands wouldn't have been happy if they'd been aware of it.

The men bought drinks for the girls, as well as dancing and generally socializing with them. Some of the dancing had become quite close between the two men and the two women. The other girls had remarked on it and even spoken to the pair about it. Stacey had said that if her husband would spend so much time away, she felt that she was entitled to some other masculine company. Most evenings when they were at the dance club, Stacey would spend some time outside with one of the men, and she'd been seen making out in his car in the car park.

Stacey had talked to Natalie about what she was doing and how it helps her to stay grounded by having some close male companionship when her husband was working away. It meant that she didn't get frustrated and take it out on Ted when he was home.

Stacey often told Natalie that she should do the same thing with the second man if Jim continued working long hours and coming home very late in the evenings. She kept pointing out that Natalie was missing out on the sexual attention she should be enjoying, because even when Jim was home he was often so tired that he just wanted to sleep.

After a while Natalie began to think that Stacey was right, she did deserve to have some fun, so she also started spending 'alone time' in the car park with her man friend. At first it was just chatting, then it became a bit of kissing and cuddling that led to making out with him in his car, where they eventually had sex. She still made sure she got home before her husband, and she was able to shower away any evidence of her cheating and be in bed when Jim got in. In this way Jim had remained unaware that anything untoward had gone on.

Then one Friday evening Jim phoned Natalie just before she went out with the girls, to say that the system he was working on was almost completed, and although he'd be working late that night he expected it would be the last late night on the project. Natalie thought she'd heard it all before and wasn't convinced.

That night the group of girls went to the club as usual. Stacey and Natalie met up with their men friends and later in the evening went outside with them.

Whilst the four of them were chatting and kissing in the car park, Stacey told them her husband was away until the following week on business, and she'd be home alone. Why didn't the four of them go back to her place for the rest of the evening? She has plenty of drinks there and they could have fun in comfort.

The two men agreed, and they and Stacey did their best to persuade Natalie that it was a good idea. "If we do this," Natalie said quietly to Stacey, "You do realise we'll end up in bed fucking properly, not just a quickie like in the car." Stacey replied that she damned well hoped so, they both deserved a bit of excitement, and their husbands would never know about it. Natalie decided that her friend was right, they deserved a good time and this was their chance to have it.

With Natalie now in agreement the two women went back into the club to get their coats and tell the other girls where they were going, swearing them to keep it a secret in case their husbands should find out. Then they went to Stacey's place in the men's cars.

Later, as the club was closing up for the night, Jim arrived outside. He'd completed his work and had decided it would be nice to surprise Natalie and pick her up from the club to take her home. As it wasn't very late it might even be nice to go for a drink together, before they went home.

As Jim arrived outside the club, he saw the other girls from the group leaving and walking towards the pick-up point for their taxis. He noticed that Natalie wasn't with them, so he stopped and asked where she was, had she already gone home or was she still inside?

The other girls, who'd been chatting together, went quiet, then one of them said, "I think she's already gone home and is dropping Stacey off on the way."

"Oh," Jim said, "Have they been gone long. I thought you all stayed together until the club closed."

The girls had looked a bit embarrassed, then one of them had spoken up. "I'm not covering for them," she'd said to the others, "It's too embarrassing, and I'm not going to lie for them."

Turning to Jim she said, "They've gone with the two men they always dance with. They've been carrying on with them for a while, and spending time with them in their cars. Tonight, they've gone to Stacey's house as her husband's working away."

Jim was speechless at first, then he got angry and embarrassed. Embarrassed because he'd just been told in front of her friends that Natalie had been cheating on him, and angry that he now knew she'd been cuckolding him for some time, and had quite openly gone with Stacey and their boyfriends to have sex.

"How long has this been going on?" Jim demanded,

"A few months," the girl replied.

"Thanks for being honest with me," he said as he got back into his car. He'd driven quickly to Stacey's house and parked in the road opposite. The house was in darkness.

Grabbing his phone, he called Natalie. The phone rang a few times before she picked up. She sounded breathless. "Hi, Jim," she said, "What's up?"

"I just came by the club to pick you up, but you weren't with the other girls, what's going on?" He asked.

Suddenly a light went on in one of the upstairs windows of Stacey's house.

"Oh, er, well," began Natalie, "Stacey wasn't feeling well so I came home with her, she's a bit sick and her husband's away so I'm going to stay here to look after her, I'll get a taxi home in the morning."

'Quick thinking, bitch', thought Jim, then struggling to keep his voice normal he said, "Oh well, as I'm in town anyway perhaps I'd better come over to Stacey's and see if I can help, perhaps I can go to the late-night pharmacy and get something to help her."

"No, no, that won't be necessary," replied Natalie hurriedly, "We have all we need here. Don't come round it might be something catching, and we don't want us both to go down with it, do we?"

Jim took a deep breath before he said, "What about your boyfriends then, aren't they likely to go down with it, or is it more likely that they're going down on you?"

He heard Natalie's loud gasp, "Oh, God, you know," she cried, "Shit, who told you?"

"I think that's a discussion we should have when you come home, just before I throw you out," said Jim," before turning off his phone. As he started his car and turned the headlights on, he saw a figure appear at the bedroom window, he was pretty sure it was Natalie and she was holding a sheet in front of her, no doubt, to hide her nakedness.

Jim drove home quickly, he was lucky not to crash the car with his sight spoiled by the tears he was shedding.

He'd been home for an hour, drinking two large glasses of Scotch before a taxi pulled up outside. Natalie got out of the taxi and ran up the path to the front door. Letting herself in she went into the lounge where Jim was waiting.

Natlie went straight onto the attack, "Why, didn't you let me know you were going to be finished early tonight," she said, "I would have waited for you."

"Yeah, I bet you would," he replied, "I bet you'd also have made sure you got a quickie in your boyfriend's car before I got there, so you didn't have to go without."

"You've got a fucking cheek trying to have a go at me for thinking of you on my way home and going to pick you up," he shouted angrily. "You've been fucking this guy, or probably both of them, for months you slut. "

"Well, you can just get your shit together and get out of here right now, before I do something to you that I might regret," he continued, "Christ, you might have even given me something nasty from fucking those bastards, I'll have to get myself checked out. How many others have you been cheating with while I've been working my guts out for us?"

"Oh, fuck," she said, "I suppose you'll find out sooner or later anyway. Yes, I got lonely while you were busy most nights and I've had a couple of others, it was just sex."

"Oh, just sex was it? And that makes it better does it? How long has this been going on for?" he snarled.

"About 3 months," she said. "But it was only sex, I just needed someone to fuck me now and then. You were either too busy or too tired."

"I see, so that was about the time you became easier to live with. I should have known that there was some special reason for it, not that you just realised that I was working my balls off for both of us. Anyway, you know my feelings about cheating wives, and you'll realise that we're finished. I'll be seeing a lawyer about getting divorce proceedings started as soon as I can get an appointment, then you can go out and fuck as many men as you want."

"As for Stacey, I wouldn't have wanted anyone keeping it a secret from me that my wife was cheating, and I don't think it would be fair to leave her husband in the dark about what she's doing, and the fact that she's been cuckolding him. I'm going to tell him exactly what's been going on, so he can take whatever action he thinks fit."

"But I don't want a divorce, and you mustn't tell Stacey's husband," cried Natalie, "I want you, I love you. I only went with other men because I needed more attention than I was getting. I admit I enjoyed the sex, but that's all it was - just sex. Please, won't you let me make it up to you. I promise I won't stray again if you forgive me this one small sin."

"I'm beginning to wonder if I ever knew you at all," he snarled, "So, you think adultery is a 'small sin', do you? Breaking the vows you made when we married is a 'small sin' is it? Giving your pussy to another man, letting him fuck you, probably letting him cum inside you then bringing your contaminated cunt home to me, letting me risk my health when I unknowingly get sloppy seconds. That's all a small sin, is it?"

Natalie just stood there looking at the floor.

Jim continued, "You're a fucking slut and I want nothing more to do with you, you'd better get some things together and get back to your fuck buddies before I do something I'd regret later. I've never struck a woman, never thought I was likely to, but you're driving me close to it just by standing there. Get out of my sight for Christ's sake."

"No, please don't cut me off," she cried, the tears flowing freely, "I love you, I'm so sorry I should never have got involved with all this, but I was so fed up with spending my evenings alone, not knowing when, or if, you would come home. I needed something to break up the monotony, that's why I started going on the girls' nights with the others. I let Stacey get me involved with more than I intended, I know I should have been stronger, but I couldn't see any end to you working all the hours that God gives and me just vegetating. Once I got involved with that man I just couldn't break it off and go back to the boredom again. Please, I'll never do anything like this again, I really am so sorry."

"Are you sure you're not just sorry that you've been caught?" he asked, "What would have happened if I'd gone straight home after finishing the project tonight, would you have come home when I phoned you in the middle of fucking that man and just apologised for being late, giving me that cock and bull story about Stacey being unwell? Or would I have got the 'I've got to stay and help Stacey' story and you'd have carried on fucking your boyfriend, knowing that I was home and out of the way?"

"No, no, I would have come straight home," she insisted.

"Oh yeah, right. You'd have come home with your cunt full of his cum would you and how would you have explained that to me."

Without taking time to think she blurted out, "No, he hadn't come in me by the time you phoned." Then she realised that she'd said too much. "No, what I meant was he used a condom."

"Liar," he shouted, "You've been letting another man come inside you and you've been bringing his stinking semen home with you. Christ, I need to get tested, there's no knowing what you might have given me. You're an unmitigated slut, all you're concerned with is having your own fun. Well, you can go and have all the fun you want now. I don't want a cheating, lying slut for a wife. I could never trust you again and that's no basis for a relationship. We're done, now get what things you can carry together, and fuck off back to Stacey and your fuck buddy, you can arrange to collect the rest of your shit later. Oh, yes, don't forget to tell Stacey that I'll be sharing all the information about her cheating, with her husband. He needs to look after himself as well."

She made a last-ditch attempt at bravado to avoid the oncoming legal shitstorm of a divorce. "You don't have any real evidence that I've cheated on you," she said, "So I don't think you can divorce me as easily as you think. In light of the lack of evidence, you're going to have to listen to reason and accept that my behaviour was partly your fault, because you didn't give me enough attention."

"Well, you have turned into a hard-nosed bitch, haven't you?" he replied. "But I thought of all that before you came home, and I realised that I really needed a confession to be sure that I nailed you. Look on the shelf behind me. Yeah, that's it, the camera in my laptop has caught it all, video and audio, every little bit of your sordid confession. No, don't try to get to it, I wouldn't want to have to hurt you. I'll use your confession for my divorce petition and I'm going to give a copy to Stacey's husband, I'm sure he'll find it very interesting. I'll also be making copies for all our friends and both of our families. I wouldn't want anyone thinking that I was treating you unfairly. Now get your shit together and go, I'll give you thirty minutes."

Just over a year later Jim was divorced from Natalie. She was sharing an apartment with Stacey whose divorce was also almost finalised. Stacey's husband, Ted, wasn't as cool-headed as Jim, as soon as he'd received a copy of Natalie's confession, he'd had it out with his wife. She tried a similar gambit to Natalie's, trying to shift the blame for her cheating onto him. He slapped her around a bit before throwing her out in the clothes she was wearing at the time and nothing else. He also tracked down the man she'd been fucking and beat the shit out of him, he was a very angry man.

An acquaintance told Jim later that the two women had moved in together after their husbands had thrown them out. Soon after that they'd both lost their jobs because of continual lateness and absences, due to the late nights they'd spent entertaining a number of men. It was generally thought that they were now both doing sex for money, trying to make ends meet. If that was the case at least they couldn't complain about lack of attention and lack of sex now.