All Comments on 'Imperfect Friends Ch. 01'

by writingn00b

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Racist shit

Post over with the other racists in I/R

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A bunch of lousy sex

Why? Why would you post this garbage in the LOVING WIVES section? Are you totally clueless? Do you not understand the concept of loving wives? Do you not understand the concept of marriage? This non-story was just some random sex scenes that were strung together. Awful attempt at story telling. Go away and don't come back. UGH!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
I love it when hubby films me

Love being on film for hubby. Xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ignorance.

"If you hate it when women fuck anyone but their boyfriends or husband, you'll hate this story. Do everyone a favor and move on. Everyone else, enjoy!"

You really have no idea why people chose LW do you?

I don't know who you imagine introductory comments like this are aimed at but what instills hate for stories in my experience is a complete lack of any meaning, worth, consequence or character development. The only thing this story says is that Tiff and Alex are both doormats for a sonofabitch they call a friend. That and Tiffany is a nothing but a common slut.

Very poor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Film

If you love it so much, why not make open films. At least you could make some money being a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Eat a bag of dicks

For those of you who dont like it eat a bag of dicks. If you read any of the other stories you'd know that's this writers style. It was even said to move on in the beginning writers do that so you don't waste your time or theirs by writing a bunch of dumb shot like you did. I enjoyed your story noob I always do keep up the good work I just ask maybe less time between stories.

writingn00bwritingn00babout 6 years agoAuthor
"No, You do everyone a favor and stop writing, unless you improve vastly."

One thing you'll notice about my stories is that I never edit the comments... people can be as critical as they want and I leave it there for all to see. To be honest, when people flip out on my stories it's a bit entertaining. I can never understand people who get upset at fantasy sex stories, though... to each his own.

As for whether or not I should "improve vastly," here are some stats for you:

I have 16 stories published. They have been favorited 759 times, viewed 1,332,602 times, and rated 3946 times. My total rating points across the 3946 ratings is 16218 or a 4.11 average story rating. I think I'm doing fine and I'll keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dude get over yourself

Qhml1 has more of all of that on one story. You're very small potatoes compared to the good writers around here

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 6 years ago
what's my favorite part?

1. I absolutely adore dark skinned girls

2. husband was completely denied throughout

3. although the "roughness" was mostly just 'simulated', the 'hand around the throat' revs things way up!

4. oh wait...I got it! my fave part is............where it says "chapter 1!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous