Imperfect Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling a bit ahead of schedule, Michael decided to try to get in a "two for" and asked the guys to join Tiffany in the water while their cocks cooled down. The hot tub had multiple tiers at various depths where you could sit with most of your body out of the water, followed by the next level where just your head and shoulders was out of the water-followed by a standing depth from the middle to one side.

Michael had DJ sit on the edge with just his lower section below the water and asked Tiffany to "ride him" cowgirl style with them both facing forward into the camera. The bubbles flowing up around them from the water jets obscured anything happening with their private parts while DJ's cut musculature and and girlfriend's huge tits were prominently on display during the simulated fucking. DJ's cock wasn't nearly as long as JC's which actually made it very hard for them to control where it pointed once he got his erection back-and predictably it sometimes ended up poking places it shouldn't.

At one point Michael had Russ straddling Tiffany's face while she bobbed up and down on DJ's lap. When Russel stepped forward a half step to get better footing and Tiffany leaned back to accommodate his new position, DJ's cock went straight into her slippery pussy causing DJ to grunt and try to pull out but with Russ pushing everyone back like that it was impossible to maneuver... and of course Michael loved the new 3way position and wanted them to "just keep going like that while I shoot the action from a few angles-completely unaware that Tiffany was actually being penetrated.

Tiffany cast a sidelong glance at DJ and grunted at him, catching his attention... It was basically a "don't get used to this but don't freak out either" look-and whether he read it right or not, he didn't do anything to change the situation. Where Juan Carlos had maybe been inside Tiffany for a few seconds here or a few strokes there, DJ managed to keep his cock in my girlfriend's tight, slippery pussy for several minutes-to the point he was worried he might cum again. Luckily Michael went to change memory cards and to set the old one uploading in his laptop and they were able to unwind the position and cool down a bit.

Michael checked his watch and asked if they could quickly shoot the scene the other way-Tiffany riding Russ, but facing him as he licked and sucked her tits. DJ knelt on the side of the pool and had Tiffany suck his cock while she bounced up and down in Russel's lap. Having been there before, he knew the very second Russel slipped into Tiffany's beautiful black pussy by the way her eyes widened and her sucking changed.

Tiffany rose up off of Russell to dislodge him and repositioned herself more on top of his thighs than over his cock, but Russell pulled her back into position and practically guided his cock back to her pussy with his hand causing her to glare at him while Michael repositioned himself on the side to shoot the three-way in profile. DJ pulled out of Tiffany's mouth and got into the water behind her, wrapping his arms around her tits and pulling her head back to his to kiss her.

"This is fantastic!" Michael said of the new position. Through the lens it looked perfectly like Tiffany was being double penetrated. DJ made sure to keep his cock away from Tiffany's back door, though. Without a cock in her mouth, she was free to bark quiet commands at Russell and DJ, the first of which was "don't even think about it!" when DJ rubbed his cock across her tightly clinched back door.

A couple of minutes later, and both men were out of the water stroking their cocks and kneeling on either side of Tiffany's beautiful face as she lay on the side of the hot tub on her back. They both began cumming at about the same time-showering her face for the second time in a half hour and giving Michael his third great "money shot" to package up and sell.

Tiffany asked for a break before they moved on to the next scene, but the day was getting on and Michael had at least two more scenes he wanted to shoot-so he asked her to power through it if she could. She agreed-one more scene but then she'd need at least ten minutes or so...

"I can suck mad dick, but if my jaw locks up we're shit out of luck, Michael" she said.

"Well just.... Just don't let that happen okay?" Michael said to her, eliciting laughs from Theron and Todd, the other two gym rats in our group of models. Theron was tall and black and well built. Todd was even bulkier in terms of muscle mass-it looked like he lifted cars by hand to change tires.

Michael leaned in to my beautiful, black girlfriend to discuss the next scene with her and said, "Look, I need to show some penetration in this next scene..."

Tiffany looked at him and said, "Michael, no... I told you I wasn't fucking these guys today."

Michael opened a drawer of sex toys and said, "I know, but could you use toys?"

Tiffany thought about it and though the harder core penetration was a little past her comfort point-at least for where she set her limits at the beginning of the day, she felt like she could justify it to me if asked about it later. Notice, they never reviewed those photos and texted me for permission? I had already given her permission... stopping in the middle could have only fucked things up... she was right to press on then, and press on again she did here.

"Okay... but I see a lot of anal toys there... you do know I'll need lots of lube to get any of that in me... if I go through with it, which I might not. I mean, let's do it, but you know... these dudes gotta be respectful back there. That's not a well-traveled path if you know what I'm saying." She told him.

Luckily, Michael was prepared and so he handed her a butt plug and some lube and asked her to get ready while they readied the apparatus in the S&M room. "Okay, so here's the deal... I know one of the fetishes my buyer pays premiums for is girls in pain / "painal" / and bound fucking.... So in the next pictures I need you to do some acting... like really sell it that you're hating it, that it hurts, that it's crossed the line... is that too much?"

"Dudes be cray, but sure no problem" my beautiful girlfriend said while making a fake pouty "it hurts" face, followed by a wink. The shoot went pretty smoothly-with Michael staging some pretty hardcore "forced stripping" pics of the two muscled up models restraining my girlfriend in various poses and tearing her clothes off / pulling them over her head / down her body, etc. Then they moved on to some poses where Tiffany knelt in front of Theron while Todd knelt behind her, holding her left tit in one hand, but with his other massive arm around her neck in a choke hold. As he held her like this, Theron fucked her mouth with his hard, black cock. After a few shots like that, the two reversed and Todd began stretching Tiffany's thick black lips with his cock-thicker than the other guys on the day, but not overly long. Still, it made for some good shots to see her really struggle to get her tiny mouth stretched in a big enough 'O' to take him.

After this, Tiffany was led to the stocks where both men took turns fucking her mouth while she was immobilized. Michael directed Tiffany to look shocked and pissed off as he moved to a three-quarters position where Theron's cock was clearly visible fucking her mouth but where Todd's cock appeared to be buried in her pussy as he held her hips and pounded her from behind. They switched positions again and Todd almost came in her mouth, so JC stepped back in and fucked Tiffany's mouth while Theron pretended to fuck her from behind.

Next, Tiffany was tethered by her wrists and ankles in a standing, spread eagle position to two rings in the ceiling and two rings on the floor. It was in this position that reality and acting began to blur since it was pretty much impossible to pose "whipping" scenes. The guys both stood on either side of her with leather belts whipping her ass, tits, stomach, and back. Tiffany screamed every time... she asked Michael if they had to do it so hard, but her facial expressions were gold and he knew it needed to hurt a bit to get the effect he needed.

At one point they were both just wailing on Tiffany's round, black, bubble butt and the room was absolutely filled with hard cocks-and Tiffany's screams. At this point, they stuffed a ball-gag in Tiffany's mouth and continued some more-clearly crossing the line, Michael knew, but money in the bank if he got her to keep going... Finally they let her down from the ceiling tethers and bent her over a table, keeping her legs on the floor and stretching her arms over the table with ropes secured to two other rings on the floor.

It was in this position-ball gag in place, real tears on her face, when big hulk arms Todd lubed up a fairly large "cock and balls" dildo and began pushing it up my girlfriend's tight, unwilling asshole.

"This is going to be uncomfortable" Michael needlessly said to my girlfriend as he trained his camera on her face to capture her reaction to having a 7 inch dildo pushed up her ass.

Tiffany moaned and complained through her ball gag-loudly. Like, you could tell Todd needed to take it easy and give her a moment but Michael told him "Keep going... this is perfect!"

Both of the men who had been tormenting her took turns ramming her ass with the dildo while the other forced her to suck his cock. Michael said they were going to wrap it up soon so he asked Theron to stuff a ball gag back into Tiffany's beautiful mouth and a blindfold over her eyes as Michael and Todd moved behind her for what he said were some "final pictures."

Michael had told most of the other guys they could head to the showers since he just had a shot or two to finish up so they left Tiffany, JC, Michael, and Todd in the S&M studio alone. It was at this point Michael said, "Tiffany, don't move okay? I just need to get a couple like this..."

As he was talking, Tiffany felt the dildo being pulled from her ass and then reinserted a few times while Michael's shutter rattled away. It wasn't until she felt hands on her hips that she realized it was no dildo in her back door. She growled around her gag and struggled against her tethers but whoever was in her butt just held his cock there a bit for the pics before taking a few strokes in and out of her back door and pulling out.

Tiffany yelled again around her ball gag and Michael said "That's it. That's it... thank you Tiffany, you're the best!"

When he began untying her ankles first and then her wrists. When her hands were free she peeled off her mask to see who had been pushing their cock into her back door but it was just she and Michael remaining. JC came back through the door as she pulled her ball gag out of her mouth and said, "Damnit, Michael, you pushed it too far!"

"Am I interrupting?" JC asked as he looked at Tiffany's naked body with admiration.

"No." Michael and Tiffany said curtly.

"I uh... you asked me..." JC began.

"Oh um... Tiffany... look, I know I pushed things a bit, but I uh... I noticed today that of all the guys we shot with, that you and JC seemed to have some real chemistry... I was hoping to get a few more of the two of you in the hot tub... maybe some hotter kissing, riding, etc. I think yours will be the best shoot of them all today. Everyone else is showering or gone... it'll just be the three of us." Michael pleaded.

Tiffany looked at him and said, "I'm not happy with you right now, Michael, but I do like JC so you're lucky."

Michael, JC, and Tiffany went back to the hot tub and resumed the situation and positions Michael asked for. This time, though, JC made out passionately with Tiffany and rubbed her clit as he slid his long, hard cock up and down the length of her slit while she "rode" him. Their genitals covered by the thrashing water and bubble jets, Michael thought nothing of it when Tiffany's eyes widened briefly, then locked her gaze on JC's equally intense gaze-he just thought they were getting into their part.

The reality is that JC had grabbed his cock and pushed it into Tiffany's hot pussy and that he had done so clearly and purposefully. Tiffany was officially fucking him, on purpose, and she no longer felt the need to quickly change positions to pull him out. They fucked like this for a good five uninterrupted minutes until Michael said he had all he needed like this and asked JC to get behind her and make it look like he was "pumping her from behind."

JC guided Tiffany to her feet, bent her over the edge of the hot tub and had her lean forward on her hands and elbows, and filled his hands with her tits as he began bumping into her legs and ass from behind. At least that would have been an accurate description if they had continued doing what they were doing earlier in the shoot but at this moment, his cock was plunging in and out of Tiffany's pussy. Michael couldn't see, of course, because he was shooting from the front, catching her facial reactions and JC's and making sure to get her big, beautiful, black tits swaying freely or pouring over JC's fingers.

"okay, those were really hot and passionate... can we try rougher and um... more... unwilling?" Michael sheepishly said.

JC brought his hand to Tiffany's throat and one to her hair while Tiffany put on a genuine look of distress and growled "You bastard!" to JC.

"Perfect!" Michael said. "Slowly-but roughly okay? Keep it going, it's perfect!"

"I see you're still well lubed and somewhat open." JC whispered into her ear.

They fucked slowly so that Michael could keep them in focus, and Tiffany was doing an A+ job appearing distressed-after all, JC's big, hard cock was buried to the hilt in her ass. Unfortunately, as quickly as it began, Michael cursed and said, "the time! You guys go shower and I'll quickly get a few things done here. We've got to lock up soon."

Tiffany pulled away from JC and said "I'll be in the showers." The other guys had already finished up and departed when Tiffany realized there was just the one shower room with several heads in an open area and knew she'd need to shower with JC who entered moments later.

"You can't blame me for trying." JC said in reference to invading Tiffany's ass in the earlier shoot.

"I would have let you fuck me." Tiffany replied to him as she began soaping her arms and chest.

JC moved up behind her and told her to hold onto a couple of stainless steel grip rails on either side of a floor to ceiling mirror on the shower wall. When she didn't immediately reach for them, he took her hands and placed them there for her. It was obvious they also used the "locker room" for shoots as the railings Tiffany held onto each had thick, flexible tethers attached to them, which JC tightly buckled around her wrists. "Hey now..." Tiffany said apprehensively, "If you-"

JC covered her mouth before she could finish what she was saying. She didn't want to be gagged but she didn't fight him that hard when he pushed it into her mouth and fixed it tightly behind her head. Immobilized and mute, Tiffany protested a bit expecting JC to bring his cock back to her tightly clinched back door but he did not.

Instead, he knelt behind her and brought his tongue to her hot, wet pussy and clit. She moaned as he tethered her ankles to stainless steel rings in the tile floor, but her moaning wasn't for being further restricted in movement but for the excellent work he was putting in on her pussy and clit... and now her deeply recessed rosebud.

He lapped away at her clit like that until he felt her body beginning to shake and her breathing intensify. He stood up behind her, brought his fingers around to her clit and plunged his cock slowly but firmly into her hot, wet pussy. He pumped her this way for no more than a few minutes before she was moaning heavily around her gag in an intense orgasm, his long, hard cock slamming into her over and over as she convulsed.

"I couldn't let you finish what you were saying earlier," JC said to her in his mild latin American accent, "or I'm afraid you'd have made what we did just now nonconsensual. But you loved getting licked and fucked by me and I know you want me to keep going now."

Tiffany just moaned as he kept slowly pumping her pussy and lightly pressing on her clit as her orgasm subsided.

"You don't do anal at home much do you?" JC asked.

Tiffany shook her head "no" but JC already knew the answer to that question by the way she handled the day's anal events.

He licked and kissed Tiffany's ears and neck and shoulders and lightly bit them in places as he began slowly rebuilding pace inside her pussy and on her clit. As he did, her breathing began hastening and her heavy chest heaved in unison with her sexual excitement. A few minutes later JC was furiously pounding Tiffany's tight, black pussy for all he was worth, pulling her hair or squeezing her tits and nipples while stimulating her clit with his right hand until she exploded in an earth-shaking orgasm, twice as strong as her first from minutes earlier, dropping her head to rest and catch her breath.

"Now take my cock, whore!" JC said as he slipped out of her pussy, applied a bit of fresh lube, and pushed it slowly but directly up Tiffany's previously prepared ass. She looked back at him pleadingly but he never hesitated, slowly but steadily drawing his cock out of her tight back door then pushing his huge, hard fuckpole right back into her over and over again. Normally he would have taken his time, but she had taken massive dildos and a couple of real cocks already within the last hour or so... she didn't need more prep-she just needed to know she wouldn't die from being fucked in the ass by such a big, hard cock.

Juan Carlos kept telling her how he was "taking her whore ass" and "treating her like the fucktoy she was" and other things as he pumped her tight, round ass. Occasionally he'd pull her hair or lightly slap her face as he fucked her while telling her to "make me cum, bitch!"

Tiffany would later tell me that she enjoyed it-the whole thing... anal, the rough sex, the dirty talk. It wasn't much different from our own usual sexual kink-it was just with a bronzed latin man instead of a tanned white guy. But it was different because it was forbidden... and because technically you know, he wasn't exactly asking. Still, tied down as she was she was pretty sure if she made a big enough fuss that JC would have stopped-but she wouldn't find out in that shower... he just kept pumping and pumping inside her roughly used back door.

"Fuck baby, yes.... YESSSS.... You're going to make me fucking cum now!" JC said several times as his strokes became wilder and more irregular inside my beautiful, black girlfriend's tight, round ass. Tiffany was practically screaming around her ball gag as JC roughly pounded her ass groaning loudly about cumming in her round ass.

He slapped my girlfriend in the face three times quickly and then planted himself as far as he could get up her ass and began shooting his cum into her back door. They both moaned and shook as he began sliding his dick slowly back and forth in her asshole to coax all of his cum from his balls into my beautiful girlfriend. After slowly pumping her full of cum, JC withdrew and slumped over her back briefly putting his weight on her tethers but then he pulled her gag out and kissed her deeply before releasing the tethers on her wrists and ankles.

What neither JC nor Tiffany knew while they were fucking is that the mirror they fucked in front of-all of the mirrors in the room actually-were one way mirrors. More pertinent at the moment was the fact that the work Michael disappeared off to do when they went for their shower was filming and photographing them in the shower. But that's a story for another time...

Continued in Chapter 2!

12