Imperfections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the height of what I figured would be the last climax her body could withstand, I removed my mouth from her and maneuvered myself into position. I gripped my shaft and rubbed it in her sopping lips for lubrication, then began to push myself forward. I gave a good shove and had just popped my head inside her heavenly opening when I felt her hands gripping my hips and holding me from going any further.

"Wait," she managed to gasp, still in the grip of her orgasm.

I stopped and pulled out immediately, now worried that I had done something wrong. "Are you okay?"

She nodded, then pulled me down beside her.

I knew she still needed physical contact at this point, so I squeezed up tight against her, cupping her maidenhood in my hand and gently massaging her, bringing her down slowly and gently. Her lips met mine and we kissed deeply until her body finally cleared enough of the endorphin overload to allow her to relax in my arms. She seemed very content as our kisses slowed.

"Ah," she finally murmured, lying back on her pillow. "Thank you, Alan. That was amazing."

I wasn't quite as relaxed, though, still wondering what had happened when I'd tried to enter her. Suddenly, it occurred to me why she'd stopped me.

"I'm sorry I rushed things, Rachel. We didn't even talk about birth control, did we?"

Rachel gave me a smile, which I found very comforting.

"I'm not on the pill, if that's what you're wondering, but I'm in a non-fertile part of my cycle."

I'd read up on natural birth control at some point and had learned that it could be just as effective -- if not always as spontaneous -- as the pill if used correctly. Rachel was obviously a very bright girl, so I was willing to trust that we had no worries there.

"Should I be wearing a condom? I mean, with all the stuff out there, you must be worried that..."

She shook her head. "Since neither of us has been active in years, I'm not particularly concerned about that."

She rolled onto her side, facing me, and took my member in her hand. "I'm sorry if I made you think you were doing something wrong, Alan. You were correctly reading the signals that said I wanted to. And I really do..."

"But?"

"Alan, the issue is your size. A girl doesn't just swallow a pole like yours without some adjustment, especially if she's still a virgin."

I nearly gasped. "You're a virgin?"

She'd told me that none of the college guys had accepted her, but somehow I'd figured that somewhere along the way it must have happened. How could a twenty-one-year-old woman who was as drop dead gorgeous as this one be a virgin?

"Wow, this is your first time?" I asked, kind of repeating myself. She gave me a patient smile and nodded. "Do you really want to do this, Rachel? I mean, we don't have to if you-"

For the third time, she stopped my babbling with a kiss. "Alan, I'm not leaving this bed a virgin if you'll have me. We just have to take it slow and be careful."

If I would have her? Duh! But... "I love the sound of that, but, uh, you said something about my size?" It hadn't sounded at all derogatory, but we guys tend to be sensitive about that kind of thing.

She nodded. "That something is the fact that yours is among the biggest I've ever seen."

I couldn't tell if she was being serious or just trying to stroke my male ego. I'd always assumed that I was relatively normal in that department. Then again, due to my embarrassment over my scar, I'd avoided locker rooms at all costs and didn't have that point of reference. I'd seen a few porn films on Super 8 and VHS in college, but I figured that I wasn't really that much bigger than most of those guys.

"Well, Rachel, seeing as how your sample size is so small, that really doesn't mean a whole lot."

Her blush came back with a vengeance and it became blazingly obvious to me that there was a lot more to this than met the eye.

"Rachel, just how many dicks have you seen?"

She pursed her lips and shook her head. She obviously didn't want to go there, but I was dying to know.

"Come on Rachel. You're a virgin, yet you seem to think that you're some kind of authority on the subject. What's the number?"

Finally she let her breath out, giving in. "Oh God, this is embarrassing," she said in a whisper. "Two hundred and seventy-three."

"Live? In person?"

She nodded, shamefacedly.

"And you know the exact number?"

"I kept track in my journal."

"Um, I'm kind of confused here."

"It's not what you think, Alan."

"What, you used to work in a urologist's office?"

"No, they were all here, in my apartment. See, my roommate was a bit of a... I mean, she liked to... Oh hell, I love Michelle and she's a great friend, but she's a total slut. She brought a new guy here every couple of days and her major kink was having me watch. Not participate, mind you, just watch."

"Holy shit, that is kinky. Did you like that?" I tried to keep my tone non-judgmental.

Her embarrassment was obvious, but she resolutely owned up to it. "Hey, girls get horny too, and it was the only game in town for me. After letting her talk me into it the first few times, I really enjoyed her little shows after that."

"Didn't it bother the guys, having you sitting there, watching and judging their every move?"

"Not at all, because they never knew.

"Huh?"

"See, our rooms share a bath. When she brought a guy home she'd make out with him on the couch for a while before bringing him to her room. That gave me enough time to slip into the dark bathroom and leave the door open a crack. With the light on in Michelle's room, he couldn't see me watching."

I had to be honest. "Rachel, would you consider me a pervert if I said the mental image of you watching your roommate having sex turns me on?"

"Yes," she said, "I'd consider you a pervert." Then with a grin, "but I'm an even bigger pervert myself. While they were doing it, I'd be masturbating like crazy."

Talk about an image, and I was thrilled that she was comfortable enough with me to admit to it. "You know, Rachel, the thought of you diddling yourself really turns me on too."

"Perv. What you just did for me was ten times better than that, though."

"I rather enjoyed it myself."

She sighed. "So anyway, that's how I know you're much better endowed than the average guy. I would have thought that along the way at least one of your girlfriends would have mentioned this to you."

I paused, and then decided since we were being all honest here, I'd better tell the brutal truth. "I haven't had any girlfriends," I managed.

"Surely you've..."

I shook my head.

Her eyes grew wide. "Alan, are you a virgin too?"

Gulp! "Of course not, I lost my cherry a long time ago."

She gave me a dubious look. "How long ago, exactly?"

"About four minutes." I wasn't sure just how much penetration was required to lose your virginity, but for that one glorious, shining moment, I'd been at least a little bit inside the most beautiful girl in the world.

Rachel rolled up on her elbow and, now looking more serious, rubbed her hand significantly across her birthmark, then lightly across my scar. She looked at me and pursed her lips. "These things have really held us back, huh?"

I nodded. Rachel's soothing presence seemed to have a way of changing my perspective, so I told her about how it had been. "After getting rejected the first couple times when high school girls saw me without my shirt, I just kind of pulled back into myself. I guess my fear of rejection teamed up with my natural shyness. I've just found it easier to avoid getting into situations where I'd have had to face that kind of rejection again."

Rachel was expressionless for a while, but then she nodded her head. "That's amazingly close to what's been going on with me. It's a lot easier to play the "too busy" or "hard-to-get" games than it is to face another look of revulsion."

"Understanding their reaction doesn't make it any easier," I said. "Rejection hurts."

Rachel kissed me. "Yeah, but you didn't reject me."

"And you didn't hesitate to touch me, even for a second. That means more to me than you'll ever know."

"Oh, I know all right," she said, getting a slow nod from me, "but there is one other thing that I'd love to know." She was giving me that mischievous grin again.

"What's that?"

"How did a guy who's still a virgin know exactly how to make me climax like that? I mean, I witnessed hundreds of guys go down on Michelle, but none of them could work your kind of magic. I swear I nearly had a stroke from what you did to me."

"Hmm, that's a "how can you have seen so many cocks if the guys all run screaming" kind of a question, isn't it?"

"Precisely."

"My story may be even more embarrassing than yours."

"Then I definitely need to hear it." Rachel laid her soft, perfect cheek down on my mutilated chest. I caressed her back and ran my fingers through her long, thick hair.

I took a deep breath. I'd never told anyone before, and this story could still get me hurt. The unknowingly aggrieved party lived less than a thirty-minute drive away, in the suburbs of Denver.

"When I was in my senior year of high school," I began, "there was this woman who lived next door to my foster family. She was in her mid-thirties, but still reasonably attractive to a lonely boy of barely eighteen. Her husband was a long-haul trucker who was often gone for weeks at a stretch. She talked me into coming over to her place one time and then seduced me. She wouldn't allow intercourse because she considered that cheating, but she taught me how to do everything else she liked.

"All during that school year, I would slip over there almost every day when he was gone. She was a massage therapist by trade and taught me that too. She liked to go out on the private deck and have me undress her, slather her in oil and give her hour-long massages in the sun, then take her inside and make love to her with my hands and mouth until she was totally spent. And she had some serious stamina."

Rachel's face held an intense expression as she prepared her reply. I was half expecting her to yell at me that what I'd done was disgusting and how she never wanted to hear anything about it again. Instead, she spoke in a hopeful whisper. "You're good at massage?"

I shrugged. "I've been told I am, but it's been four years and I'm out of practice."

She didn't have to ask. I could see it in her eyes. "Here," I said, "roll onto your front."

She did and I straddled her hips. "I've never had a massage," she said.

"Then I guess I don't need to worry about being judged on the finer parts of my technique."

We had no lubrication, so I just used gentle pressure from my thumbs, fingers and palms on the nape of her neck, shoulders and upper back. I knew from experience just where and how to manipulate her muscle fibers to get the best results. Rachel didn't have to say a word. Her rapidly relaxing body told me everything I needed to know. I just continued my tale as I worked.

"Nora said her husband only liked blowjobs and straight intercourse, so I became her primary source for everything else. She wasn't at all shy about telling me her preferred movements, pace, pressures, and locations. All of it. She was sexually jaded and admitted to me that she'd spent most of her twenties as a high-priced call girl, but I got to where I could make her scream every time."

"You sure as hell made me scream," Rachel murmured, "and you're the devil incarnate with your hands. I may have to look her up and thank her for this massage."

I chuckled. "I'm sure she'd be thrilled, but I think I'm enjoying this at least as much as you are."

"Oh, I doubt that," she sighed, but I had no doubts myself. Her body was the very definition of exquisite. I made my way down her back, working out kinks she'd never known she had. Then I did a deep tissue massage of the nicely toned muscles of her upper butt cheeks, being gentle, but firm. Rachel nearly purred.

"Nora's husband was six-foot-two, two-fifty, and he'd been in the Special Forces," I said. "I nearly got caught a couple of times when he came home unexpectedly. I still have nightmares about the time we didn't hear him until he hit the top of the stairs."

"Now that sounds like a fun story. Do tell."

"Uh, Rachel, I don't know how much of this you want to hear. Nora had us doing some weird stuff."

"Even better. I wanna know if she was as kinky as Michelle."

"Well, okay then. We were near the end of a marathon Saturday session. I'd given her a long massage out on the deck, then brought her off maybe five separate times in four different rooms. I'd used everything from my tongue and fingers, to a cucumber in the kitchen and a shampoo bottle in the bathroom. She was all about getting pounded that day and the rougher the better. Finally she was just about dead from sexual exhaustion. She told me that I'd reduced her privates to lumpy oatmeal, but she was still enjoying watching me masturbate both of us at the same time on her bed. I was very gingerly sliding a vibrator in and out of her while I stroked myself. She always loved it when I came on her."

"That's quite the mental picture."

"You have no idea. This time she got there just ahead of me and was in the middle of a climax when her husband called out her name as he came down the hall."

"Oh shit! What did you do?"

By now I had worked my way down past Rachel's beautifully smooth and rounded bottom. With just my soft touch for guidance, she spread her thighs and I knelt between them, massaging each of them in turn. I was purposely staying clear of her privates at this point, trying to keep my massage mostly nonsexual. At least as nonsexual as it could be with my soldier standing at rigid attention.

"Well, I left the vibrator buzzing away inside her, went over the far side of the bed and underneath on sheer instinct. From a false alarm a couple of weeks before, I knew there was just enough room for me to fit under there, lying flat on my stomach. Fortunately, my pants and shoes were in the guest room where he was unlikely to go. On the other hand, he'd arrived just at that moment when I'd already gone so far that I couldn't stop myself from coming."

"And?" Rachel was engrossed.

"Well, Nora found herself in one hell of a predicament. She was going to have to pretend that she had been fantasizing about him. She had to convince him that she had tied her own ankles tightly to the bedposts, had covered herself in mango-scented massage oil, and had started masturbating with a thick, ten-inch vibrator. I didn't expect him to buy it for a second."

I'd gotten down to Rachel's calves. Their smooth and shapely appearance had fooled me. There was some serious muscle there. "You must be a runner," I said, working with appropriate pressure for her advanced development.

"I'm not a marathoner, but I did run a sub-40 10k this summer," she said proudly.

"Wow, that's quick," I said in genuine admiration. My personal best was just over 38 minutes.

I had Rachel roll over on her back and, starting at the top again, gave her the top-of-the-line job, only breaking proper massage etiquette for a minute to pay proper homage to those amazing breasts. She didn't seem to mind in the least, but when I resumed my downward trek, she couldn't contain her curiosity anymore.

"Come on, Alan. I'm dying to know. What happened next?"

"Well, I didn't think we had a chance in hell when Earl walked in. From under the bed I could see his lower legs as he just stood there in the doorway. I'd bet his jaw was down to his knees. Meanwhile I was shaking with fear, but shooting my load into the carpet."

Rachel had to giggle at that one. "Ewww!"

"Yeah, it was nasty, and I didn't think he'd buy her explanation, but she never had to say a word. When he saw her like that, his pants dropped around his boots. Earl must have already been thinking about what he was going to do with her when he pulled up, because the bed started bouncing about five seconds after that.

"I stayed under there, laying still in my puddle of cum, while they went on for hours, just like she'd said they always did when he came home from a long haul. It sucked having to listen to him doing to her what I'd obsessed about, but I got some jollies out of the fact that he screwed her hard four times that night after I'd already made her too sore to walk. She was a trooper, though, and must have faked a dozen orgasms."

"Oh my God," Rachel said, covering her crotch with her hand in belated sympathy (and looking quite fetching while doing so). "I'm in pain just hearing about it, but in my book, she had it coming."

"Yeah, she was nearly bleeding by the time he got done with her. Worse, at least as far as I was concerned, she couldn't come up with a plausible reason to get him to leave the bedroom after they finally got done, and she'd told me that he still slept with one eye open from his time in Vietnam. I had to wait until he was in the shower the next morning before I could make my escape. I couldn't allow myself to fall asleep that night because I snore occasionally. When I got home, my foster parents read me the riot act when I couldn't account for my whereabouts."

I finished Rachel's massage with firm manipulations of her feet and toes, then laid down on my back next to her, taking her hand in mine. Our fingers intertwined perfectly the very first time. She started brushing her thumb lightly over mine, but quickly remembered before I could even flinch and bore down just a little harder. That was much better.

"So what did you get out of the deal?" she asked.

"She'd usually give me a quick hand job at the end, but I always had to leave my shirt on. The sight of my scarring disgusted her."

"I think you were being used."

"Yeah, I was her boy toy for sure, but it was more action than I was getting anywhere else. And it wasn't just her, either."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, after she had me trained, she'd occasionally have a couple of her girlfriends come over, saying that I was a professional masseuse she'd hired. Things always 'got out of hand' and they'd end up naked, getting my best sexual massages. I got quite a few hand jobs in the process, but it was always in a group setting and Nora wouldn't let it go any further than that."

"Since you were a 'professional,' did you get paid?"

"No, but I considered it a fair trade at the time. I was getting to run my hands all over a bunch of naked women and learning in the process about how different women respond to different techniques. I was in heaven. Besides, how many teenage boys get brought off by a woman who used to command $1500 a night for her services?"

"Okay, I guess that's not bad duty for a high school guy," she allowed.

"But I'm not in high school anymore. I'd rather be here, just holding your hand, than have Nora provide me the special services she reserved for her best clients."

Rachel paid me the compliment of not laughing at that. "I don't think there's anywhere else I'd rather be myself," she said in a quiet and sincere voice.

Neither of us felt like doing anything for a while. It was good to just be there together in her amazingly comfortable bed. The sun had gone down now and the only illumination in the room was from a streetlight outside the window. The rain had picked up again, but the heat from the mattress was keeping us warm.

"So where do we go from here, Rachel?" I finally asked.

"Anywhere you like, as far as I'm concerned. A massage like the one you just gave me buys you a lot."

"Hmm, I'll have to keep that in mind, but seriously, this has all been so sudden. I always figured my first time would be with someone I'd gotten to know really well."