Imperfections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too, but on the other hand, I feel like I'm more in tune with you than with any guy I've ever met, just from spending the last couple of hours with you." She gave my hand a gentle squeeze, which I quickly returned.

"I feel exactly the same way. Being with you is almost infinitely exciting, yet very relaxing."

"Relaxing yes, but with just a bit of underlying sexual tension. I'm lying with a man for the first time, after all, yet I'm still a virgin."

"I suppose we could take care of that little issue, but let's think about it for a minute. I don't think we should be too hasty," I said, totally deadpan.

I've been accused of having a sense of humor that's a little too subtle. It's gotten me in trouble a time or two, but I wasn't fooling Rachel for even a second. Her response was to roll over the top of me and begin to rub her still sopping nether lips up and down on my now partially deflated member. It surged back to full tumescence almost instantaneously.

"I totally agree with you Alan. I don't think we should rush into anything." Her voice sounded like she was serious about waiting, but her actions emphatically said otherwise. Any ability or desire to joke about waiting evaporated into the ether. There was only one thing I wanted.

"Rachel, will you make love with me?"

Her response was to kiss me hard. Her need was urgent and deep and I thrust my tongue into her mouth as we were again enveloped in her hair curtain. She reached down and took a hold of my straining member, bringing me to her entrance. Selfishly, I was glad she wasn't going to torture me with anticipation like I'd done to her.

"Is this okay?" she murmured.

I could only nod, suddenly unable to come up with any clever quips. I was nearly overcome by the anticipation of what we were about to do.

Rachel began to push down on me, but was so amazingly tight that I didn't immediately enter her. She used more pressure, but still I remained stubbornly outside. I realized that in my earlier eagerness, I hadn't been conscious of just how much force I'd used. No wonder she'd wanted a break in the action. I was now perfectly willing to let her be the one to guide the way.

Eventually, I felt the head of my straining manhood squeeze inside her. She moaned.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "I don't want to hurt you."

"It's a stretch, but a really wonderful kind of stretch. Be patient and I promise we'll get there." I busied myself by tonguing and suckling her wonderful nipples and kneading her luscious butt cheeks. Despite the intensity of what was happening inside her, she cooed with pleasure.

Little by little, I was drawn into her warm, slick depths. I was glad that I had come once already because otherwise I would never have been able to enter her like this without losing it. Finally, I felt her pubes press into mine. I was completely sheathed within her.

"Oh my God," Rachel murmured. "We're a perfect fit. I would never have dreamed I could take all of you inside me, or that my first time would be with a man as wonderful as you." There were tears in her eyes, so I drew her down to me and kissed their saltiness away. Instinctively, and almost imperceptibly, she began to move her hips to the ancient rhythm.

"I don't think we're virgins anymore," she whispered to me.

"Virginity was way overrated," I whispered back. I was amazed that I had somehow retained the ability to piece together a coherent sentence under these circumstances. Every young man tries to imagine what it will feel like when he enters a woman for the first time, but none of my fantasies could have done justice to what I was feeling now.

Rachel sat straight up on me and raised herself until I was barely inside her, then slowly slid back down as I witnessed the miracle of my body moving deeply into hers. Then she did it again and then, gloriously, again and again.

I began to experimentally thrust upward as she came down. "Mmm," she murmured, approving. Gradually, our tempo increased and our bodies synchronized, moving together in perfect harmony on each stroke. I began to gently massage her engorged clitoris with the pad of my thumb and was rewarded by her positive reaction. "Oh yeah, just like that!" she moaned.

I was in heaven now. While I hadn't quite given up on the idea of ever being intimate with a woman, never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined making love to someone like Rachel. It was almost more than my heart and mind could wrap themselves around.

Even as involved as I was, I jumped a little as another brilliant flash of light burst into the room from outside. The afterimage of Rachel's glorious nude body, silhouetted in the window, seemed to be burned into my retinas, but the storm didn't seem to bother her this time.

The wind's intensity had increased to near gale levels. Moisture laden air rushed through the room and down the hall as Rachel's bedroom curtains flapped wildly. Under normal circumstances I'd have leapt up to close the windows to keep the storm at bay, but now it just felt like fate that nature's tumult should accompany our lovemaking.

Suddenly, the sound of the rain on the roof became nearly deafening as it turned to hail. Rolling thunder shook the building as lightning flashed. Through it all, Rachel seemed oblivious to anything but the love we were making.

By now I was thrusting up hard into her and Rachel was slamming down in return. I could feel our perspiration as her thighs became slick against my hips. From experience, I recognized the signs of her approaching climax. Soon, she was there.

Rachel pressed down against me while I ground my hips up against her, still buried to the hilt. This time she was nearly silent, but another flash of lightning showed her eyes to be clenched shut as her face wore the mask of ecstasy. I was prouder at that moment than I'd ever been in my life for the ability to give this awesome woman such pleasure.

Eventually, Rachel collapsed onto my chest. I gently massaged her back as she returned to Earth.

"Was it good for you?" she finally managed, her whisper barely audible above the pounding on the roof.

I didn't even consider a smart-ass remark. "It was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced," I told her honestly.

"Did you come?"

"No, but that's okay," I said. That had been so amazing, even without shooting my wad, that it could be considered the highlight of my life.

"You bet it's okay," she said, "because I want you to be on top now."

Taking that as my cue, I again rolled us over, my still hard-as-a-rock erection staying warm and safe inside her. I began to thrust a little as her ankles wrapped around the back of my thighs. The motion was unfamiliar, yet instinctive.

"Like this?" I asked.

"Yeah, like that. Just more of it."

I began to stroke harder and faster, gaining confidence with each plunge.

"Oh yeah, that's it," she said.

Soon our pace surpassed even what we had done before. I stayed up on my elbows to keep my weight off her. Even in the darkness, I could tell that her next orgasm wouldn't be long in coming. Her long hair was spilled out over the pillow and she began to moan in time with my thrusts.

I could feel that I wasn't going to last long at this rate and didn't want to come alone. I experimentally changed the angle of my entry into her and rubbed my pubes against hers on each stroke, hoping to give her maximum stimulation. It appeared to be just what she needed, because she arched her back and cried out in climax.

I automatically slowed.

"No," she gasped. "Keep going! More! More!"

I happily complied and as her climax built, she started meeting my thrusts by rocking her hips back and forth. This was just finally too much for me and I plunged steeply down the slope of inevitability.

"I'm gonna come," I moaned.

Then Rachel surprised me by reaching back and lightly rubbing her finger across my anus, completely overloading my already strained self-control.

The forbidden pleasure drove the peak of my sensations into the stratosphere as I climaxed. Jet after jet of my issue raced down my shaft and splashed into the deepest part of her being as we both shook with our release. Our lips met and we kissed deeply and frantically as the sensory overload took us. I'd never imagined that lovemaking would be this good.

Eventually, though, we came back down from our high. I would have happily stayed inside her forever, but inevitably I softened and was expelled. I laid down on my back next to her and she rolled up on her side to drape an arm and leg over me, sighing and resting her head on my chest.

We stayed like that for several minutes as the storm outside tracked off to the east and the air in the room finally became relatively still. We could hear the distant wail of emergency sirens, but we were totally relaxed together. The room was now cold as well as dark, but we welcomed the brisk air on our damp, steaming bodies.

Eventually though, we began to feel the chill. A worried look came over Rachel's face and she crawled down to look over the foot of the bed. "Uh oh," she said. "All of our clothes were under the window and they look like they got pretty wet from the rain blowing in."

"Well then I guess we'll have to keep each other warm under the covers until they dry," I suggested helpfully, pulling the top sheet and comforter back so we could slide in. The bed was delightfully warm around our now chilled skin.

"Ahh," she murmured, spooning in against the front of me. "I think I like this kind of thing."

"Me too," I said, cupping her breast. We snuggled in agreeable silence, basking in the glow.

"So I guess I should make you an offer for this bed," I eventually said.

"Offer?" she exclaimed with mock outrage in her voice. "Like hell you say. This bed now has sentimental value to you too. I'm getting full price!" She rolled to face me and then, with malice aforethought, began to tickle my ribs.

"Okay, okay," I gasped, squirming and then grabbing her wrists out of sheer self-preservation. That had been a completely unethical negotiating tactic. "I'll give you your asking price on one condition."

"Which is?"

"It's too late to set it up at my place this evening, so I'm obviously going to need to sleep in my new bed here tonight." I was doing my best to be assertive and presume that we were now an ongoing thing, but despite my outwardly confident demeanor, I was dying from the tension inside. Yes, the last couple of hours had been complete magic, but was this a one-time deal?

"Well, I suppose I could pull some blankets out of my boxes and take the floor in the living room," she said with a sly tone in her voice.

"No good. I can't sleep alone in a strange place."

"So I'm to keep you company in this bed all night?"

"Yup."

"You want me to sell my precious virtue and reputation for a mere $150?"

"Every last shred."

"Hmm, you drive a hard bargain."

"I could throw some more sex into the deal, if it helps."

"So I might have more of those screaming, eye-popping, stroke-inducing, sheet-clenching orgasms?"

"Previous experience is, as they say, no guarantee of future results, but I suppose it's possible."

"Okay," she said with a cute little giggle, "but on two conditions of my own."

"Name them," I said, deciding it was now safe to let go of her wrists. I was also feeling better about the chances that our relationship was no flash-in-the-pan.

"I want first right of refusal if ever you want to sell this thing."

"Done. And the next?"

"I still love this bed, maybe more now than ever since I just lost my cherry on it, so I want visitation rights."

I could see that a trace of the fear I'd felt was now mirrored in her eyes. She wasn't quite sure I wanted to keep seeing her after this night was over. Of course she was being as patently ridiculous as I had been moments before. I couldn't imagine life without her now.

"You can visit your bed any time you like as far as I'm concerned." She tried to hide it, but I saw the relief. "In fact," I continued, "I'm absolutely convinced that after all these years, your bed would miss you if you ever slept anywhere else. I'd hate to see that happen." I knew what I wanted and, for once, was going to just ask for it.

"That's a deal," she said without hesitation, sealing it with a kiss.

It was just after lunchtime the next day when I maneuvered my Pontiac to the curb in front of the cottage. The old man was up on the porch, just putting a chainsaw back in its case after cutting up a large limb that had evidently fallen in the front lawn during the storm. The house itself didn't look any the worse for wear.

"Good afternoon, sir," I called to him as I got out.

"Howdy, Alan," he said in return. "Did you find a bed?"

"I sure did." The trailer did indeed contain my new waterbed, but it was also stuffed to the gills with cardboard boxes. "Oh, and I found a roommate after all."

I walked back toward the rusty blue Corolla that had followed me here. Rachel met me halfway, grinning. We walked up to the door, hand in hand, fingers perfectly interlaced. She squealed, though, when I let go of her hand and scooped her up into my arms.

Mr. Cabrini didn't even blink. He whipped out his big key ring and opened the door for us. I thanked him, then carried her over the threshold.

"That's gonna be an extra fifty bucks," he said, deadpan. "A month."

I think Rachel's father would indeed have liked knowing what happened as the years and decades went by, in the bed he'd so lovingly made for us.

The End

If you've enjoyed this story, please do me a quick favor by giving it a rating. Or better yet, leave a comment. Us writers live for that kind of stuff.

Thanks!

Michael