Imperial Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had incredible breath control. She could hold my whole cock in her throat, massaging it with her throat muscles, and still lap at its base with her tongue. As she sucked, she massaged my balls with her hand. A bit more of this and I would shoot down her throat, which was not what I promised.

I grabbed her around the waist and stood up to lift her into the air. Compared to Burning Star's muscular form, Polished Jewel weighed nearly nothing. My cock popped from her throat and she gasped. I turned her upside down so her thighs would rest on my shoulders. Her filmy silks fell away. I breathed in her rich smell, after the flowery tea. Her mound was completely shaved, and perfumed with musk and flowers, so different from Burning Star's thick bush and earthy smell. Her cunt was wet and her lips and clit were swollen. I sucked the lips into my mouth and she cried out. I thrust my tongue into her wet center, and she twitched and moaned and shook.

I spread her ass cheeks with my hands and licked and sucked my way from her clit to her taint, up one lip then back the other. She regained a measure of control of herself. She crossed her ankles behind my head and held on to my thighs with her hands. She reached down to take my cock into her mouth again, though she could not swallow it all the way down in this position. I gripped her ass in my hands and began licking her clit, hard. She moaned, and released my cock. I did not let up. She squealed, squeezed my head with her thighs, and squirted all over my face.

As her muscles relaxed, I turned her right side up again and sat her on the edge of the tea table, now cleared of cups. Jewel looked at me, breathing hard, but with her eyes shining.

"Now you," she said, panting. "Great khan. I need. Your seed. In me."

She put one hand around my neck, spread her legs wide and aimed my cock at her cunt with the other hand. I pushed her down, then speared her sopping cunt with my cock. Her firm breasts were like ripe fruit in my hands as I thrust into her.

The Imperial women had moved to sit at another tea table. Princess Sunshine was watching us fuck with fascination, the empress was observing calmly, and Princess Dawn was looking away. They spoke to each other while Polished Jewel was too busy to translate.

"That is not the sand glass for Passion Fire tea," the empress said, "you want the seventh one."

"I did not know it," Brilliant Dawn said.

"No matter. We will drink when the great khan has finished."

"Mother?" asked Brilliant Dawn. "Do you really mean to marry me to that perverted, murderous barbarian? It is vile, treachery to the Empire, a disgrace to Father's memory. I would rather die."

"Then you will die," said the empress. "The Empire must survive, whatever the price to you, or me, or anyone. I have another daughter; Glorious Sunshine will obey."

"But mother," said Brilliant Dawn. "He killed our brothers - your sons! He killed Father! He killed your husband! Would you give him the Empire after that? Would you give him me?"

The empress was impassive. "You have forgotten who I am."

"You are the empress? You are my mother? My father's wife? Didn't you love him? Don't you love your children? Don't you love me?"

"I am the empress, you are correct. And before that, I was the eldest princess of the Southern Kingdom. Your father, before he was the Son of Heaven, conquered the Southern Kingdom, the largest part of the Empire of Heaven. He had to ally with two other kingdoms to do it. He killed my father, your grandfather. He killed my brothers, your uncles. He made my uncle marry me to him, as the price of keeping his head, taking the crown of the Southern Kingdom as puppet ruler, allying with the Son of Heaven, betraying the other two kingdoms, and conquering them among the others to make the ten kingdoms into the Empire of Heaven with my husband at the head. He made me bear him thirteen children, two of whom died as infants, four of whom are now married to various kings of the ten kingdoms, two of whom rose up in rebellion and were killed by your father, three of whom the great khan killed this month, and two of whom are with me today. Love was not part of the agreement."

I plowed Polished Jewel's moist furrow, as the table rocked below us. She moaned and gasped encouragement below me. "Yes, great khan! Magnificent stallion! Pound me harder! Fill your willing slave!" Her eyes went in and out of focus as I pumped her. Her cunt was soft, and plump, and wet, without as much resistance as I wanted. I brought her legs up and together, grasped both her ankles in one hand, and squeezed her thighs around my cock as I fucked her.

"Am I not tight enough, your majesty?" the concubine asked. "It's that general, isn't it? You've been riding her, and she has never borne children, and has muscles like a horse. I am sorry - with the Pain-free tea, and spending before, my flower is not tight enough for the great khan's lance."

"I promised to find your pleasure, not mine," I said.

"Oh, I can find my pleasure on my own - and have already! I want to meet my ancestors carrying the great khan's seed. Let me suggest something that the general never offered you."

She turned around, lay on the table on her stomach, and spread her asshole with her fingers. "My back door is tighter. Please fill it."

I pushed my cock into her asshole. I was well lubricated with her juices, and she was right, her asshole gripped it in a way no cunt did. She cried out, "Yes!" I started to move in her.

"Does that not hurt her?" Princess Sunshine asked her mother.

"Yes, it does," the empress said, "but she is on Pain-free tea."

"Oh Gods!" Polished Jewel gasped. "I can feel your member like never before! Fuck your slave's ass! Fill me!"

"I want you to come with me," I said.

"Yes!" she said. She reached under herself and frigged her clit frantically as I fucked her ass hard and fast. I pulled her head back by the hair, bending her like a bow. I kissed her lips, alternating between thrusting my tongue into her mouth and my cock into her ass. I could feel every twitch of her body, as it trembled. I spurted in her and she squealed as we both came, shaking.

I pulled out, and sat back on the chair, breathing hard. She lay on the table, my cum running out of her asshole, then more slid than stood off the table to the floor. She looked up at me, and smiled, hugging her legs to herself. "Now I can go meet my ancestors proudly. I can translate again." And she did so, repeating her words in Imperial.

She was completely naked now, and not ashamed, her filmy robes left piled where they fell. Much of the makeup had rubbed off her body as we fucked, revealing the bruises, so she looked like a leopard with black and purple spots. When she saw all of us looking at her, she stretched one leg up to point at the ceiling, spreading her thighs wide, so we could clearly see the liquids dripping from her ass and cunt, then brought it back down, and resumed her kneeling position, shoulders back, firm breasts out.

I beckoned the Imperial women to bring the Passion Fire tea. The empress got up, bringing her cup to our table, as did Princess Sunshine. Princess Dawn did not, sitting at the far table with her cup and mine.

"Bring the tea," the empress said. "The great khan commands." Polished Jewel translated.

"That will not be necessary," said Dawn. "Notice he did not speak. He does not speak because he can not speak. Neither can he get up. Soon he will fall."

The empress looked at her elder daughter, puzzled. Her eyes widened. "What have you done?" She strode over to her daughter, and pulled her up to standing. Dawn looked back, triumphant. She tapped the sandglass on the table by her.

"What you should have done," the princess said. "For father, for brothers. For your husband, for your sons. For honor. I put Night Flower in his tea. I did not know the sandglass for Passion Fire tea, but I chose it for the activation of Night Flower. The sandglass has not quite run down yet, but I think his rutting sped the time..."

The empress lost her composure for the first time. "You idiot! You've killed us all!" she shouted, and struck her daughter across the face, hard. Dawn did not flinch, but stood tall and met her mother's eyes defiantly. The empress turned away.

The younger princess rushed over, concerned. "Mother, sister, what is happening?" The empress did not speak, but walked to the edge of the pavilion, and stood looking out over the city. The older sister answered, her cheek turning red, and a scratch from her mother's rings beginning to bleed. "Night Flower. It's an herb; a tea, even. I brought a few leaves in my sleeve and put them in his Imperial Tea. It has no taste, it has no antidote. It paralyzes the muscles, first the complex ones like speaking, then walking, then movement of any kind. Eventually it stops the chest from breathing, and he dies."

Jewel suddenly understood what she was translating. "Great khan! Should I fetch your guards? Healers?" she gasped in Language.

"And then we will die," the empress said, ignoring Jewel, impassive again, still looking out over the city. "Quickly, if we are lucky. We are surrounded by his soldiers, who will not be kind to those who poisoned their leader. He brought them their greatest success, and we gave him a dishonorable death. He was the one who ordered them not to raze the City of Heaven in exchange for its submission; now they will kill every person in the city in their rage. The armies of the kingdoms are weeks away, they won't be able to stop it. I would not be surprised if not one cat or dog is alive and not one brick rests upon another when they arrive. Then the civil war will rage across the Empire, killing millions. It is the end. On her part, it is madness, but I should have known, I should have watched her, so on my part it is worse than madness, it is idiocy."

The sandglass ran out.

"It ... is ... justice!", the elder princess shouted. She was having trouble speaking. "It ... it ... "

"No need to call guards or healers," I said to Jewel. She didn't translate but the empress spun around and stared at me, then at Brilliant Dawn. The elder princess was clutching at her throat, but no sound was coming out. Her knees gave way, and she fell to the floor, writhing wordlessly.

"Translate," I said to Jewel. "No need to call guards or healers," she repeated in Imperial, puzzled but obedient.

The empress bowed to me. Then she decided that was not enough. She grabbed her younger daughter, and forced her to her knees, then joined her in pressing both their foreheads to the floor.

"What is happening?" Sunshine cried out again, from her bent position. Polished Jewel was also confused but resumed translating.

"The great khan ... your new husband," the empress said, "has killed your sister, and thereby saved all our lives. Unless he is going to take them himself, of course. He switched his tea cup with Brilliant Dawn's, probably when we were all distracted by the concubine kissing us. I have known Brilliant Dawn all her life, I raised her, I should have seen, and yet I did not. He is a stranger here, to us, and to the tea ritual, and yet he saw, he knew. He has proven himself worthy of becoming the Son of Heaven. That is, if he is still willing to have you after your sister tried to murder him. Great khan, we beg, we plead. Forgive us. Save the Empire. Take it. Marry her."

"Great khan, we beg, we plead," Glorious Sunshine repeated.

"I commanded tea," I said.

They leapt to their feet. Princess Sunshine ran to get my cup, and the empress sent her back to get a different sandglass. They sat at my table. "Would the great khan like my cup instead?" the young princess asked, hesitantly. I smiled, and took the one for me.

The Passion Fire was bitter, and burned like pepper. We drank silently, except for Brilliant Dawn's occasional gasping as she twitched on the floor. After I swallowed it all, the fire in my lips and mouth gradually faded, but then a different burning started in my core.

Princess Sunshine glanced at her sister. "Can't we ... do something for her?" she asked. I said nothing.

"She made her choice," the empress said. "This is the fate she wanted for your husband." Eventually the gasping and twitching stopped. Princess Sunshine wept quietly.

Polished Jewel took advantage of the silence to crawl between my knees. "Great khan, your lance should be cleaned between going from one woman's rear entrance to another's front," she said. I did not object, so she took my cock into her mouth and licked it thoroughly, head to base and the balls, exploring every crevice. I did not know whether it was the Passion Fire tea or Jewel's licking, but my cock filled and stiffened. She pulled her mouth off it and inspected it, nodding with pride.

When the sandglass ran down, the women looked flushed, from barely reddish on Flowing River's golden skin, to bright pink on Glorious Sunshine's paler features. The princess looked at me, through her tears, and focused on my cock standing at attention.

"Are you going to ... take me, here? On this table?"

"I won't ride an untried horse into battle," I said. "And even if it won't be all war, taking the Empire will be many battles. There are ten kings, there are ten armies, there will be a thousand Brilliant Dawns."

"I will obey," she said. She dried her tears and unbuttoned her dress.

"Not you," I said. "You." I pointed at Empress Flowing River. "It won't be a war I know how to fight. You will. If I am to be the emperor, I will need an experienced empress."

The empress was calm as always. "Great khan, you do not want me. I have seen five decades. I may not be able to give you heirs. Glorious Sunshine will."

"Then I will marry her as well," I said. "You won't have her torn apart by tigers, I'm guessing? But heirs will only matter in twenty years. I need to survive twenty days, then twenty weeks, then twenty months. For that, your knowledge of ruling the Empire is needed more than the princess's belly."

"I will obey," the empress said. "You won't need to lie with me for that."

"Obedience won't be enough," I said. "I need you to orgasm with me. I need more than a mount or a soldier. I need a real wife, a partner. You said 'know', not fuck, before. I will need to know you, and you keep yourself hidden. I can't read your emotions. I'm alive now because I knew Brilliant Dawn would try to kill me, I wouldn't know that from you. I need to watch you lose control.

"I will need you to share my fate, to guard my back when I turn away. To ride the tiger of the empire, I need to know that we can ride together. I will fuck you and know you. I will look you in the eyes and see how you orgasm with me, or I will go back to the People, and let the Empire burn."

Flowing River said, "Great khan, I will take any test, but you ask for the impossible. I shall obey any command, lie with you however you like, support you in ruling, and defend you forever, but I can not orgasm with a man. I was with the Son of Heaven for thirty years, in good times and bad, lay with him, bore his children, drank rivers of Passion Fire tea, and never peaked under him. I can not. Do not ask for the sun to shine in the night."

"Then we end here," I said. Polished Jewel translated, then there was silence.

Polished Jewel spoke for herself. "Your Majesties, I have peaked with each of you. I know the arts of love. I can make the empress peak under the great khan, but you will have to do exactly what I say. Can you put down your crowns to obey this concubine?"

"I will do anything to save the Empire," the empress said.

"I do not follow orders, I give them," I said. "I will not take the Empire just to obey a woman."

"Orders will make the empress obey, but they will not make her spend," Jewel said.

"I can make a woman spend," I said. "I have pleased hundreds. I pleased you."

"I was easy," she said, "and she isn't any of those hundreds. I have known each of you, you can't make her peak in your way. Only in mine."

I laughed. "You're very bold, concubine."

"I have nothing to lose," she said. "I feel no pain, and I will die however this meeting ends. What do you fear? After I am dead, no one will know you took my orders. I can bring together the great khan of the People of the Open Sky with the empress of the Empire of Heaven, or I can watch you leave apart, and know that the Empire will die. Which do you want?"

I thought it over, looking at her, then at the empress, then at the views outside the tea room. The sky was beautiful, as was the garden, the ocean, the mountains. I remembered the taste of the Imperial Tea. "I will do what you say," I said.

Polished Jewel gave orders. "Close the screens to the wind. Bring the boiling kettle closer, and keep it steaming. All undress, and strip Princess Dawn, she does not need her clothes any more. Lay the clothes over the table, under the empress. Roll them here, and here."

"I liked the wind," I said.

"The empress would not, not when she is naked," Polished Jewel said, undressing the elder princess's corpse. "She is from the South, where the air is warm and wet. This is about her comfort, not yours."

I brought the kettle as the women arranged the clothes. Empress Flowing River lay naked on the tea table which was covered with clothes, rolled gowns under her head and bottom, knees bent. Her skin that had been covered by her clothes was paler, faintly golden, more clearly flushed around her face and chest. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed around her vulva, alternating black and white hairs, no gray. Her long black and white head hair poured from her head, over the edge of the table, down to the floor.

"May I hold her hand?" Princess Sunshine asked. Jewel looked at the empress. "Yes, I'd like that," Flowing River said. "But first, brew Imperial Tea. I'd like to smell it as we do this."

The princess spooned tea into cups and poured boiling water over it, setting the cups on the floor under the empress's head, then sat down to hold her mother's hand. Polished Jewel stroked the empress's body in a practiced pattern, not focusing on breasts or mound or legs or stomach but touching every area.

I bent to kiss River's lips. Polished Jewel stopped me. "Not yet, first you touch. And not the body, your hands are calloused, I'll do that. Your rough touch will distract her until she is further aroused. Until then, you will rub her feet. Here, touch my hands first, show me how you will do it. No, softer. Even softer. Now firmer. Like that. Go."

"How long do I rub for?" I asked.

"You'll know. You want to know her emotions by looking into her eyes when she climaxes? Start from her feet."

Flowing River's feet were up on the table. I picked up each foot in turn and rubbed it with my hands, softer than I had been used to touch women. Her feet were small, and deeply curved, her toes were tiny and tight to the sole. I rubbed each foot in turn and felt it relax. Polished Jewel was right, I could feel the empress's feelings this way. I moved my hands up from her feet along her legs, and rubbed until those muscles also relaxed. I lowered her feet and moved up to her face. The scent of Imperial Tea was intoxicating.

Polished Jewel had covered River's face with kisses and her naked body with caresses. River's face was expressionless as always but I could feel it was a relaxed calm, rather than a tense mask. Her eyes were soft and her lips were slightly parted. "She is ready," I said.

Polished Jewel looked, then smiled and nodded. She helped the empress up to a seated position.

"Now, we will kiss together," Jewel said. "You are each very dominant, but if the empress is dominated, she will shut down entirely." She brought our three mouths together. "Follow my tongue."

Our three faces together seemed awkward at first, but Polished Jewel made it almost natural. She opened each of our mouths with her tongue, and led my tongue into the empress's mouth. She held back my tongue with hers as I tried to thrust it deeper, then coaxed River's into meeting it. She pulled her tongue back and let us taste each other, rejoining only as I couldn't help myself and pressed too much. Then she pushed my tongue back into my mouth and led River's tongue there. As we kissed, Jewel's hands danced over our bodies, stroking, squeezing, scratching, caressing. The empress and I kissed for minutes before realizing Polished Jewel had pulled back and it was only the two of us. I lifted my head back and looked at Flowing River. Her eyes sparkled and she had the faintest smile. Jewel's hands moved down our bodies to my cock and her cunt.