Imperial Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The empress's heart is ready for you to enter her," Polished Jewel said, "but her flower isn't. The empress is older and doesn't make as much dew as she should. If you push inside, you'll hurt her, and she'll lose her peak. If this were the harem, we'd have oils and lotions to lubricate her flower, but here we have not. You'll need to wet your shaft inside me."

Polished River climbed on top of the Flowing River, and straddled her, crouching low, supporting her weight on knees and one elbow, but pressing their naked bodies together. I stood by the side of the table, between both pairs of their legs. The concubine reached behind to spread her pink cunt open. "Put your shaft deep inside me, where my thickest dew is, then just touch it to her flower, then again and again. When you are wet enough you will slide inside without effort." Then she lowered her mouth to the empress's, and they kissed.

I pushed my cock into Polished Jewel's cunt. It was hot and moist, and she sighed into Flowing River's mouth as I entered her. Then I pulled out and put the wetted cock against the empress's cunt. It yielded slightly, but not even enough for the head to enter. Then I pulled out, and hilted myself in Polished Jewel. I did this again and again, and it was pleasant, but not enough to get more than the head of my cock into the empress. After several tries, Polished Jewel reached behind her, and felt Flowing River's cunt, then pushed her fingers deep inside her own.

"I am not wet enough," the concubine said. "My waters are spent. I have been on Passion Fire tea for hours, and have spent three times already. I am making a trickle, the empress needs a river."

She turned to Glorious Sunshine, who was watching, fascinated, her tears long forgotten, still holding her mother's hand. "Princess, we need your help."

Sunshine's eyes opened wide. "What? I can't help, I don't know anything about love! I am a virgin!"

"We don't need your knowledge," the concubine said. "We need your dew. Your jewel, at the top of your flower, between your legs, you need to rub it, and your flower will make dew. I can't help you, I need to stay with the empress, to keep her near her peak. You will need to cover the great khan's shaft with your dew."

"I, I," the princess was blushing bright red. "I will obey." She looked away, and perched on the corner of her chair to fumble with her downy cunt.

Polished Jewel bent back down to kiss Flowing River forcefully. I walked around to their sides, took the concubine by a naked shoulder and pulled her up to face me. Her face was flushed and her eyes flashed fire. "You promised to do what I said!" Jewel snapped.

"You're leading too much," I said. "Tell the empress to kiss you, like she did before, when she made you spend on her knee."

Without waiting to see whether she followed or translated my command, I stepped away from the women and towards the younger girl. She startled as I approached.

"I, I have a little," Princess Sunshine said in Imperial, trembling and blushing. She held up glistening fingers. "Oh, you don't understand me..."

I bent down to the young princess, grabbed her head firmly, and kissed her hard. Glorious Sunshine squeaked in surprise. She knew nothing about kissing. Her arms went around my head, and her tongue flailed around her mouth wildly as I pushed mine inside deeply. I drew her to her feet, and pressed her naked form to me. I could feel her breasts, unusually large for her small form, firm and with their nipples hard against my chest. She wobbled from having to stay on her toes, and curved one leg around behind me. I pushed it back down, pressed her legs together with my knees, and put my cock between her thighs, so it would be tight against the triangle of her wet cunt and thighs, but not breaking her hymen. I gripped her ass with my hands, holding her weight, with her feet completely off the floor, and her arms around my neck. I pulled her back and forth and thrust between her cunt lips and thighs again and again, as she squealed and fluttered her eyes. She was red from her face all the way down to her chest and breasts.

"Great khan! I! I! I! I'm coming!" She shook in my arms as she soaked her thighs and my cock.

I sat her back down on her chair, and she leaned against the table for support, breathing hard. I turned to the women fucking on the table. They had taken my command, the empress was holding Polished Jewel against her by the head and the ass, and rubbing their mounds together. I stepped between their legs, and spread them wide. The empress's cunt opened. I put my cock, wet with her daughter's juices, against Flowing River's cunt lips, and it slid in halfway before its wetness was rubbed off. I pulled out, pushed Polished Jewel's ass down hard between myself and Flowing River, and pushed deep into the concubine's cunt. River understood and helped, grinding her pelvis against hers. We squeezed Jewel between us mercilessly. She gasped, cried out, and shook as we ground her between us, then went limp. Her cunt had wet my cock from head to base. I pulled out, lifted Polished Jewel from between us, and let her drop to the floor. I pushed my soaked cock into Flowing River's cunt. It went all the way to the hilt. I looked into the empress's eyes. They were calm and accepting, even though the face around them was flushed. Her nipples were stiff on her soft breasts. She reached up to hold my shoulders, and wound her legs around my waist. I began to move inside her.

Polished Jewel pulled herself up from the floor, holding on to the edge of the table. She couldn't speak, but she went to kiss the empress's breasts, then face, then breasts again. Flowing River took one hand from my shoulders and caressed Jewel's head as the concubine kissed and sucked her. River looked back and forth between the two of us as we made love to her. Polished Jewel reached behind me, and held my ass, keeping me thrusting in a steady rhythm. I wanted to speed up to bring us both to climax, but she slowed me down, until she felt some signal from Flowing River's body that I could not.

"Now!" the concubine barked. She thrust me deep inside the empress with her hand on my ass, and pushed her face between us to the very point where my cock met the empress's cunt. There she sucked River's clit, hard. The empress's reddened face broke into an expression of pain or joy, and she cried out in some language that was neither that of the People nor Imperial, as she shook all over. I looked into her eyes to watch her transcend, as her cunt squeezed my cock, and I came inside her.

Polished Jewel pulled her face from between us, bruised but proud, and ready to translate. Flowing River was crying, a torrent of tears, her face wet as her cunt.

"I think I could love you," the empress said. "Both of you." Then she looked at the doomed concubine and remembered. "No. I can't, you know too much, you can't live. I'm so sorry."

"That's all right, your majesty," Polished Jewel said for herself after translating. "I have done all that a concubine can possibly aspire to. I have laid with an emperor, and an empress, and a great khan and future emperor. I brought the two of you together, and maybe saved the Empire of Heaven. I am complete. I will die happy."

"Horse shit," I said. "You're not complete, you're going to serve for many years yet. I'm going to be married to Flowing River, so I'll need you to keep making her come. Not to mention that I'll need you to make Language from her Imperial gobbledygook. We're going to keep you as our personal love slave and translator."

"Great khan, future husband and Son of Heaven," Flowing River said. "I love what she does to me, but not more than I love the Empire. Polished Jewel is a commoner without royal upbringing or blood, and has already shown she has no fear of dying. She is loyal now, but if that changes we can not control her. One of the pillars of the Empire is that it was mandated by Heaven, not bargained over by mortals. She can not be allowed to know the most intimate secrets of the Empire of Heaven and live."

I snorted. "I've got ten armies coming that I'll need to either fight or make support me. I'm more worried about that than about her embarrassing the Empire. Meanwhile, she is a good fuck, and a waste to kill. Polished Jewel, you said you had a child somewhere around here? We'll find it and bring it here, to live with us, for you to raise. It won't be an heir, since I hear heirs tend to end up dead if they are not related to my darling wife, but if it is a boy, he'll be a general, and if it is a girl she'll be a noblewoman."

Now Polished Jewel was crying, as she barely managed to translate. "I, I, don't know how to raise a child!" she sobbed. "I'm a concubine, I don't know how to be a mother!"

"Flowing River has raised children, she'll help you, as long as you fuck her well," I said. Polished Jewel translated, looking at the empress with scared eyes through the tears.

"The Son of Heaven is wise," the empress said. "I will get nursemaids, nannies, teachers, whatever is needed. Your child will be a great leader - as long as you are loyal, of course."

"I ... don't know what to say," Polished Jewel sobbed.

"Don't say anything," I said. "It's a waste of your mouth, which has better uses. Get down here and suck my cock hard again. I've got another wife I need to marry to take this Empire, and I'm damned if I'm going to marry a virgin. I've got a princess to deflower!"