Imperial Tribute Ch. 01

Story Info
Imperial Navy TIE pilot crashes on a mean Hutt planet.
4.9k words
4.47
4.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story was inspired by a series of artwork created by Kataaoyoc elsewhere and published with his permission.

Chapter 1: Grounded Pilot

Flight Lieutenant Cadence Feeley looked up at the grotesque gastropod before her. Harra the Hutt was the local crime lady on the swampy planet of Vodran. Like all Hutts, she was an immense slug-like creature with enormous reptilian eyes, small arms, and a long muscular tail. According to Imperial records, she made her fortune by buying, selling, and trading exotic creatures for other Hutts around the Galaxy.

"I don't think you understand," the TIE fighter pilot said contemptuously. "I am a commissioned officer of the Imperial Navy. As a representative of the Galactic Empire, I demand safe passage for my squadron through your space to conduct vital Imperial business."

Lieutenant Feeley's squadron was passing through Hutt Space near Vodran. She was sent as part of an escort for the squadron's diplomatic staff to request passage from the crime lady. The jungle planet of Vodran was ruled by the Hutt Cartel and was located close to Nal Hutta. Given its proximity to the Hutt home world, her Squadron Leader deemed it prudent to send a tribute to Harra in the form of a substantial chest of Imperial credit cubes.

Unfortunately for the diplomatic staff and their escort, soon after landing on Vodran, they were continuously assaulted by the dangerous fauna of the planet. Of the original party, only Lieutenant Feeley managed to survive the trek to Harra's stronghold. But the devoted Imperial officer was determined to complete her mission. She now appeared before the crime lady with the chest of credits after spending the better part of the last two days trekking through putrid swamps.

The TIE fighter pilot's standard black uniform was tattered and covered in mud. Large pieces of fabric had been torn off during the ordeal of traveling here, including her left sleeve, part of the area covering her midriff, and nearly her entire right trouser pant leg. Even her right boot had gone missing, causing the lieutenant to go partially barefoot. Her top was also nearly falling off, exposing her black sports bra underneath. Her dark red hair was similarly disheveled and plastered to her face with days' old sweat. Worst of all, she had dropped her blaster pistol in a particularly deep bog yesterday, leaving her largely defenseless.

Yet despite it all, Lieutenant Feeley managed to look dignified in front of the crime lady--beautiful even. The mud that caked her face did little to hide her captivating features, from her high cheekbones, to her full red lips, to her piercing blue eyes. Her cleavage was plainly visible under her torn flight suit, the alabaster skin of her impressive bust contrasting sharply with her dark uniform. Her toned but still feminine abs showed through another hole in her top as well. Yet despite her current predicament, the Imperial officer stood tall with her chest held high and stared with fierce purpose at the imposing Hutt.

"Maya cheeka, chuba haswa kyotopa d'emperiolo teesaw. Nobata luta cheeska do hodrudda hoh ho..." Harra replied in her native Huttese. The crime lady's protocol droid began translating the response back to the lieutenant in real-time.

"You misunderstand your situation, insolent pilot. Your "Empire's" meager tribute is an insult. Galactic credits are worth little in these parts. You will pay for trespassing in Hutt Space so brazenly."

"It was not our intent to trespass. We only ask to pay a reasonable toll to--"

"Silence! Guards, take her in for processing," the giant slug commanded.

Lieutenant Feeley suddenly felt hands restrain her from behind. The native race of Vodran, also called Vodran as it happened, made up most of Harra's security force. A couple of Vodran guards now grabbed the human and injected a potent tranquilizer into her exposed thigh.

"Ugh! How dare you!"

The effect was immediate. She fought the sedative valiantly, but darkness and weakness soon overtook her.

A few hours later...

Lieutenant Feeley awoke groggily in the dim lighting of Harra's throne room. Her training kicked in and it took only a moment for her to assess her surroundings. The decorated war heroine was alarmed at her current state of being.

She was no longer garbed in her admittedly ragged flight suit. Instead, someone had stripped her of her uniform and dressed her in a garish golden metal bikini that left very little to the imagination. The top barely concealed her ample bosom, causing her tit flesh to practically overflow from the ornate metal cups. The bikini bottom was essentially a golden chain G-string that was equally revealing and caused nearly all her pale, curvaceous ass to hang out for everyone to see. The outfit was augmented by various items of finery and accessories that now adorned her athletic body. She wore a crimson arm sleeve made of silk on her left arm and a matching crimson footless stocking on her right leg. There was an elegant golden armlet on her right bicep, a similarly styled bangle on her left thigh, a pair of gilded anklets on her left ankle, and a couple opulent toe rings on her right foot. A single large baroque earing hung from her previously unpierced right earlobe.

Her hair had been washed and restyled into a ponytail. Indeed, she noticed her entire body had been cleaned and perfumed, and someone had smeared a layer of lubricating lotion all over her. Her oiled-up ivory skin shone faintly in the dark room, reflecting the flickering lights around Harra's dais and making her fit physique appear even more defined than usual. Moreover, someone had taken the time to paint her fingernails and toenails a vivid shade of red to match her hair and the rest of her ensemble. Finally, a thick metal collar had been clasped tightly around her svelte neck with a long golden chain that was attached to Harra's dais. The only thing the pilot still wore of her original uniform was a Galactic Empire medallion that her captors seemed to have ironically affixed to her collar.

The outfit actually looked quite pretty, if overly gaudy. This was in large part due to Lieutenant Feeley's ravishingly gorgeous body, which the bikini did a remarkable job of exhibiting. Between the academy and the fleet, she had spent nearly a decade training her lusty body to be in impeccable shape in order to join and thrive in the elite Imperial Starfighter Corps. That, along with her natural beauty, resulted in a stunning supermodel figure that any human or alien could appreciate, regardless of race. She was curvy in all the right places yet toned to perfection where you wanted her to be.

"What have you done to me?!" exclaimed the outraged lieutenant. "The Empire will not abide-- Heuk!"

Harra yanked the chain attached to her collar forcefully to choke and interrupt her, before casually explaining.

"Your paltry tribute fails to adequately compensate the Cartel for this egregious encroachment on our territory. You will pay the balance by the thorough use of your flesh by my court," she rumbled.

Harra's threat sent a chill of terror through Lieutenant Feeley's spine. She had heard of the Hutt crime lords collecting attractive female humanoids as pleasure slaves. She understood it was like a form of art appreciation, or for use as status symbols. The Hutts themselves were a hermaphroditic species, and it was unclear to Imperial scientists if they themselves were sexually interested in their slaves. She knew Harra was a female Hutt, but that meant little to a race that she heard could theoretically change their gender at will.

The lieutenant came from a conservative family in Coruscant. She had joined the Imperial Navy out of a sense of duty, and against the wishes of her parents. Due to her traditional upbringing, she had somewhat limited sexual experience growing up. And since commissioning in the Navy, she had focused all her energy on her military career, leaving little time for things like romance or relationships. The thought of being used as a Hutt pleasure slave horrified her.

Thinking back to her academy days, her recruiter had promised she would visit distant worlds and meet exotic creatures. While Vodran was certainly far from her home world, and the massive slug before her was certainly alien, she was disgusted at the thought of being the greased up plaything of a treacherous Hutt.

"You can't be serious! I am a Flight Lieutenant of the Imperial Navy and I demand to be released immediately. My superiors will not take lightly to the illegal capture of an Imperial officer," Lieutenant Feeley said while trying to keep the fear out of her voice.

"I wonder about that, little pilot. Let us see what your superiors have to say," Harra replied nonchalantly. She then motioned to someone in her retinue--an Ugnaught by the looks of it. The diminutive alien pushed a few buttons on a nearby console and a hologram of a humanoid appeared above it facing Harra and Lieutenant Feeley.

"Your Eminence, thank you agreeing to parlay, I--" the hologram began, but stopped with a gasp.

The pilot recognized the holographic projection of her Squadron Leader. The ordinarily calm and composed senior officer visibly blanched at the way her subordinate was dressed.

"Commander, please help me ma'am! This Hutt brute is-- Mmmrfff!" Lieutenant Feeley cried out before a nearby Vodran guard stuffed a ball gag into her mouth and fastened it tightly.

"There will be no negotiations, Commander. I am simply providing a courtesy call to let you know that despite your unannounced intrusion into Hutt Space and the piddling tribute you offered, I have decided not to destroy your squadron. Out of respect to your master and in the interest of keeping the peace, I have sent a contingent of my ships to escort your unit out of my territory via the most expedient means." Harra said coolly.

"It was never our intention to intrude, your Eminence. If our gift was insufficient, I ask that you allow us the opportunity to remediate. I know we do have a cache of wupiupi currency as well we could--" the senior officer began.

"As I said, I did not call to negotiate," Harra interrupted imperiously. "It is only due to my desire to avoid further escalation that I am forgiving your transgression. I will even have my people send you a detailed route to your destination that goes around Hutt Space--a rarely used route you won't find on any Imperial star chart. So leave now, before I change my mind and arrange instead for the full might of Nal Hutta to be brought to bear against your puny squadron."

"I see... Very well, the Empire thanks you for your cooperation," the commander replied back through gritted teeth. She hated having to kowtow to this slug, but the rules of engagement with the Hutts were far above even her paygrade. "And about my pilot, despite her age, Lieutenant Feeley is the most naturally talented starfighter pilot I have ever served with-"

"Your pilot has been repurposed," interrupted the gastropod as she yanked hard on Lieutenant Feeley's chain again, pulling the woman against her slimy body and choking her a little. "She will serve at my pleasure and perform for my court. We will make sport of her nubile body and drown her in the sin and debauchery of the Outer Rim for our amusement."

Lieutenant Feeley's eyes grew wide and her face wan as she panicked anew. She desperately implored her commanding officer for salvation as best she could through the gag.

"Mmmrrff! Mmrff, mrrffff-!"

*SLAP!*

She tried struggling away from Harra's dais but was swiftly brought to heel when the giant slug struck her harshly with a mighty backhand, disorienting the pilot.

"Understand that she will be used, and used well, as a fuck slave for my subjects," Harra continued casually. As she did, she used one hand to pour a large jar of lotion onto the lieutenant as she lay dazed against the Hutt's glutinous bulk. With the other hand, Harra palmed her captive's fleshy tits and massaged the lubricant into her skin. "Her body will be trained to provide and receive pleasure as her only purpose in life, while her mind will be broken by hours of continuous rape and subjugation. The humble denizens of Vodran will run a brutal train on her until she is at her absolute limit, and then we will fuck her some more. We will corrupt her innocence and shatter her pride until all that is left is just another wanton Hutt slut. Her example will show that even an Imperial officer is not out of my reach. Such is the fate for any who dare disrespect the Cartel's sovereignty."

The commander did her best to hide her disgust. She knew Harra was trying to provoke her. Yet as much as she wanted to, she could not risk her entire squadron, let alone the chance of sparking open war between the Empire and the Hutt Cartel, for the sake of one pilot.

"That's... Not ideal. But for the sake of keeping the peace, please consider the pilot as recompense for the inconvenience. May her service help reconcile any perceived slights between our two factions. Commander Crane out."

The hologram flickered out in front of Lieutenant Feeley's disbelieving eyes. Disbelief soon turned to feelings of hurt and betrayal as she realized her commander had just left her to be the sex toy for the evil Hutt. Despite herself, tears began welling up in her beautiful blue eyes.

"Well then pilot, what were you saying about your superiors not taking lightly the 'illegal capture' of an Imperial officer?" Harra asked mockingly as she unfastened her new pet's ball gag.

"No, no, this can't be happening... Please, don't do this, th-the commander, she must have made a mistake. Y-You can't do this to me," the hopeless woman stammered.

"The only mistake will be if you do not renounce your past life and accept your new role as a fuck slave in my harem. Submit to my power and swear your loyalty to me," the cruel alien commanded.

"N-Never!" the lieutenant answered back while drying her eyes and trying to rally her courage. "My duty is to the Empire. They'll come back for me, I know it!"

"You will soon learn that I do not ask for anything twice," the Hutt bellowed menacingly. She then barked an order to her guards.

Two Vodran enforcers picked the human up and began dragging her towards the center of the throne room. Lieutenant Feeley kicked at them, trying to put up some kind of resistance.

*WHAM!*

"Guh!"

The pilot doubled over as one of the guards slammed his fist into her defenseless tummy, immediately causing the fight to drain from her. Even with years of military training, her toned abs were obviously no match for the brutal blow. Her tormentors took this opportunity to cuff her hands together with metal shackles. The Vodran then dragged their captive by her ponytail to the center of the room. There, they made her raise her hands and attached her shackles to a hook hanging from the ceiling. They adjusted the hook's height until she was forced to stand on her tip toes.

Lieutenant Feeley's restrained and barely covered body was on full display for Harra's court. She was surrounded on all sides by the Hutt's entourage. They drank in the human's sexual beauty with their greedy eyes, laughing at her plight and making crude comments at her expense. The pilot's oiled up near-nakedness was glorious to behold. She gleamed under the room's dim lights, which highlighted her curves deliciously as they reflected off the lotion.

Her body was stretched taut due to the height of the hook her wrist shackles were attached to. The uncomfortable position caused the muscles in her shoulders, back, and calves to stand out. A less athletic person would have been in pain, but the pilot's well-trained physique allowed her to manage the discomfort.

Lieutenant Feeley's face started feeling hot as she blushed in humiliation. Her shackled hands also made it impossible for her to hide anything. The pendulous orbs of her tits, her washboard abs, the milky tone of her thigh meat, the mound of her barely concealed vulva, and the thick shape of her creamy ass cheeks were all fully exposed to the audience. Despite this, the pilot steeled her resolve and started back at her captors with unveiled hate and indignation.

"You won't get away this! You are the scum of the galaxy and it's only a matter of time before the Emperor deems it time to clear you out from-"

"WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"YUUH!"

Red hot pain erupted across her back causing the unprepared lieutenant to arch violently and scream out. She looked behind her to see a large Gamorrean staring back at her cruelly with a crackling electro-whip in his right hand.

"I must admire the Zygerrian's for their ingenuity in developing the electro-whip," Harra mused. "Despite inflicting immense pain upon the subject, it will never cause any permanent physical damage. The most it might do is leave a temporary mark. This means I can have you whipped for hours without putting your life at risk. To avoid all that, all you have to do is submit."

"Is that all you've got, Hutt?" the pilot shot back. "I will not be broken by the likes of--"

"WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"YUUH!"

"WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"HAAH!"

This time the Gamorrean torturer targeted her left and right ass cheeks in rapid succession, causing them to ripple enticingly. The audience cheered as they watched the human reeling in anguish and trying to escape the dreaded kiss of the lash. Jerking this way and that, her torturer made her dance in pain to the delight of the onlookers. He earned further applause by undoing her bikini top, letting it clatter to the floor and fully exposing the lieutenant's ample breasts. Then he walked around to the front of the woman and stared at her head on.

Lieutenant Feeley had undergone significant instruction in mental and physical resistance to torture as part of her starfighter pilot training. She fell back on her lessons now and set her jaw in grim determination.

"I... I will never surrender," Lieutenant Feeley managed to gasp out.

"WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"YUUH!"

"WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"HAAH!"

The Gamorrean landed his whip first across the pilot's plump tits right on top of both her sensitive nipples, then expertly brought the weapon back around to strike at the tender flesh of her underboob. Lieutenant Feeley shuddered in pain anew and panted hard as her heaving breasts were abused by the porcine creature.

"God, you hateful bitch, stop it already! You're all cowards!"

"WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"YUUH!"

"WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"HAAH!"

"WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"YUUH!"

The Gamorrean torturer cracked the whip against her midriff first, then twisted it deftly in between her thigh gap to flog both her inner thighs. The pilot's knees buckled one after the other from the blows. At this point, her body was awash with as much perspiration as lotion. Angry red welts crisscrossed all over her normally fair skin. The last stroke caused her to lose her footing and she hung limply from her wrists in exhaustion. The Gamorrean circled back behind the dejected pilot and found his next target. He took aim at the soles of Lieutenant Feeley's well-formed feet while she struggled to get back on her tip toes.

"W-Wait! Please, just let me rest, I--"

"WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"YIIIUUUHH!!"

The electro-whip came down hard on the vulnerable arches of both her feet with a viscous bastinado effect, bringing stinging tears of frustration and misery back to her eyes. Another chorus of laughter ran through Harra's court as they watched the Imperial officer stamp the balls of her feet in impotent rage, trying to distract from the pain.

"Spread her," Harra ordered, somewhat amused at her pet's defiance. "Let us see if she maintains her petty insolence when you strike her there."

A couple Vodran thugs approached the lieutenant and lowered the ceiling hook until she could easily stand with her feet flat against the ground, relieving the burning in her calves from standing on her tip toes for so long. One of the guards undid her golden chain G-string and threw it into the crowd to a lucky Trandoshan. Next, they each grabbed one of the pilot's legs and forced them wide apart. Her powerful thighs struggled to stay closed and maintain the last semblance of her dignity, but the Vodran quickly overpowered her.

12