Imperial Tribute Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her sexy long legs forced apart like that, the audience marveled at her newly revealed pussy. A shudder passed through her as the cool air of the room reached her pink nethers. Lieutenant Feeley looked down and saw with disgust and embarrassment that they had even cleanly shaved her down there while she was knocked out.

Furthering her humiliation, the Vodran guards holding her legs open then both reached behind her and pulled her fleshy ass cheeks apart, exposing her naked asshole to everyone. The crowd jeered and hollered in response to the last secret of her body being unveiled at last. It was at this point that terrible understanding dawned on the Imperial officer as to what the Hutt meant by "strike her there".

"No, don't do it, you can't be ser--"

"WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"AAAAIIIIEEEHHHHH!!"

The skillful Gamorrean's aim was true and the lash landed perfectly in between her spread ass cheeks, kissing the delicate flesh of her taint. Lieutenant Feeley's world exploded in devastating pain. No amount of discipline nor training could have prepared her for the shock of being electro-whipped there. The Vodrans could hardly contain her as she jerked and trembled uncontrollably in their arms. To her great shame, the utterly staggering blow caused her to lose all control of herself, even making her inadvertently evacuate her bladder in front of her tormentors. Far from repulsed, seeing a commissioned officer of the Imperial Navy piss herself from being subjected to Harra's might only turned the animals on even more.

"Strike her again," Harra instructed. "This time flog her directly on her dirty asshole."

"Mercy! I beg mercy, Harr- your Eminence! Please, no more, anything but that!" the cowed lieutenant pleaded.

"So you admit defeat?" Harra inquired.

"Y-Yes, I surrender, your Eminence. Please, just stop hurting me," the human said meekly.

"I don't think everyone heard you," the Hutt mocked, clearly pleased with her capitulation. "Why don't you let everyone know just how much you have fallen. Grovel well, my pet, if you want to convince me to show mercy. And you may refer to me simply as mistress."

"O-Of course mistress. My name is Flight Lieutenant Cadence Feeley, TIE fighter pilot for the Imperial Navy, and I am a... A fuck slave for Harra the Hutt," the woman said reluctantly but loudly enough for the entire audience to hear. "I swear my loyalty to you and your clan. P-Please make use of my body for your pleasure."

"Very well, you will be given a second chance to prove yourself," Harra said. She then motioned for the guards to detach her wrist shackles from the ceiling hook. "Perform for my court. Play with yourself in front of us. If you put on a satisfactory show, you may be allowed to rest for the remainder of the night."

The defeated pilot cringed at the crude order. But to avoid further punishment, she knew she had to comply, and even be enthusiastic about it. Lieutenant Feeley laid down in the middle of the room and slowly opened her legs giving her audience their best view yet of her pink flower. Utterly humiliated, she closed her eyes and tried to drown out her surroundings. With her hands still bound together, she licked her fingers and then slowly moved her hands towards her sex. She then used one hand to open her nether lips and used the other to apply her spit to herself. Adding to the lotion that was already there provided more than enough lubrication.

Finally, with uncharacteristic timidity, Lieutenant Feeley began to touch herself in front of the crowd. She rubbed her outer lips rhythmically to stimulate her abused body. To her great shame, she realized that the humiliation of being made to perform like this with everyone staring at her most intimate place was turning her on. It didn't take long for her clitoris to be coaxed out from under its hood and become plainly visible to all as it grew in proportion to her arousal.

The pilot blushed more as she felt her pussy get wetter. She now touched her hardening clit directly, rubbing it gently in circles and working herself up further. She started to breathe harder from the effects of her handiwork. The heady scent of her sex began to fill the air as she diddled herself for the audience's viewing pleasure.

"You'll have to do better than that to entertain us, slave," Harra warned. "Let them hear your compete sexual subjugation by my hands. And open your eyes. Accept your new reality and look at them while you debase yourself."

"Y-Yes mistress," the pilot said. She opened her eyes and looked back at the assortment of aliens looking back at her hungrily. While she had never been much of a porn user herself, she used to occasionally overhear the enlisted men talking about the latest raunchy holovid that they just found. She thought back to those now to draw inspiration for satisfying her tormentors.

"Oooh, yes, I'm getting so wet! Ohhh! Yes, feels so good, Ahhh! Hahhh! I'm getting so turned on!"

Her fake moans and amateurish dirty talk was more than enough to convince the horny audience of her wantonness. She started to flick herself more vigorously and inserted two fingers into her pussy with her other hand.

"Ohhh, ya, that's good! Ohhh! Ahhh! My clit is so hard right now!"

"Slap your pussy!" someone from the crowd called out. "Punish that naughty pussy!"

Needing all the help she could get to put on her first sex show, the lieutenant did as she was told. She started slapping her pussy between bouts of fingering and clit flicking, which she found she actually enjoyed. Each time she did, her thighs shuddered in response to the harsh stimulation and she would have to fight against herself to keep her legs spread.

*slap* "Oooh ya, hurts so good!" *slap* "I need to be punished! *slap* "Ahhh! Like that! Ohhh! *slap* *slap* *slap* "Fuck yes!"

After about 10 minutes of this debauched performance, Lieutenant Feeley felt she was getting close. A thick trail of her girl juice had oozed onto the floor between her legs into a sizeable puddle. She even had to slow down a little to avoid climaxing like a cheap whore in this shoddy throne room.

"Oh shit, I'm so close! Ahhh! Please, someone, anyone, fuck me! I need someone inside me right now!" the pilot moaned enticingly.

Needing no further encouragement, one of the Vodran who had held her ass cheeks apart while she was being whipped ran up to her and began taking his reptilian cock out.

The accomplished Navy officer acted swiftly and methodically. As soon as it was within reach, she immediately grabbed the guard's blaster pistol and shot him dead with it. Then, with trained precision, she combat rolled out of the way of the falling body and fired another shot with deadly aim at the Gamorrean torturer's face, killing the green bastard instantly. His death squeal provided ample satisfaction to the vengeful pilot.

At this point, the rest of Harra's entourage had gotten over their initial shock and began reaching for their own weapons. Soon, countless blasters all around the pilot were trained on her. But not before she was able to turn her pistol to Harra first.

"Everyone stand down! If you monsters want your boss to live, you will do as I say," Lieutenant Feeley proclaimed loudly. Her transition from conquered sex slave to lethal--if nude--Imperial operator took less than a second. She was always planning on escaping. She knew if she played along for a little while, someone would mess up, giving her the opportunity she needed to fight back.

Originally she had planned to use the heavy chain attached to her collar to assault Harra directly before anyone could react. It was probably strong enough to choke even a Hutt to death. But she also knew they had immense strength, and it would be too easy for Harra to overpower her. Something like that couldn't possibly work in anything other than a fictional movie.

Unfortunately, that meant she had to degrade herself completely in order to lull her tormentors into a false sense of security. She made a mental note to come back and blast every last one of these bastards to bits with her TIE fighter after she got out of here.

"You will give me my uniform back and provide me a ship to get off planet," Lieutenant Feeley continued. "Do as I say or I will blow this bitch's head off."

To the pilot's shock, the Hutt began laughing loudly.

"You impress me with your audacity, pet" Harra said in an amused tone. "But know that your punishment for this insubordination will make the electro-whip pale in comparison."

"Don't take me lightly Harra! I'm not afraid of killing you," Lieutenant Feeley shot back. But all Harra did was press a button on her dais, which was essentially just a modified repulsorsled. Instantly, 10,000 volts of electricity slammed into the pilot from the apparent shock collar around her neck.

*BZZZT!*

"HYAAAHH!"

The human crumpled to the floor in a heap and passed out long before the ten seconds of tasing was up, her body still twitching from the effects of the shock collar.

"Put her in the chair."

12