Implausible Humiliations Pt. 02

Story Info
Ben's indignities march on.
2.6k words
4.13
8.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

last week, 2:30 pm

“What a dump,” Benjamin lets out dejectedly, standing in front of the doorway, looking into the room which would be their new home.

“We’ve certainly had better,” Holly says.

“Why do we have to live here again?” he asks.

“It’s the only thing we could find before that asshole was gonna evict us... thankfully Mary Beth could at least vouch for us to stay a month without a deposit.”

“Mary Beth,” he repeats.

“Look at it this way,” she smiles. “It’s just temporary.”

“Until what?”

“Until the next place,” she says. “Until the next place.”

Benjamin sighs, then leaves to walk around the place as his mother starts unpacking. Their family had seen hard times before, but this was one of their lowest moments. They had been forced out of their home by their predator landlord to move into this one-room studio in an old converted motel – a two-story walk-up apartment with open hallways and a common area in the center. Three rooms were occupied on the second floor – theirs, Mary Beth’s, and some beauty school student. The whole first floor was abandoned for some unexplained reason.

The place didn’t even have its own bathroom or real closets, or even a proper kitchen – just a sink and a plugged-in stovetop. Somehow they were able to fit in their two pullout couches on which to sleep, one of which he would have to share with his sister in a few days when she comes back home for the summer.

He walks downstairs and around the back to check out the pool, when he hears a splash.

Out of the water emerges a vision, like some fantasy water goddess – the ideal female form with dark brown skin, sealed tightly in a red one-piece bathing suit. She faces away from him, revealing her smooth back and her full, tight behind. Droplets fall from the finger curls of her black hair, which she pulls back to reveal the definition in her strong shoulders and arms, like a natural swimmer’s. Slowly, she twirls around. Her lips, full and rich like plums, open into a smile; her cheeks plumpen without blemish; water drips down her neck, over her chest, glistening in the afternoon sun, over her alluring breasts, nipples subtly hinted at through the lycra; she folds her arms in front of herself, as if actually modest of their perfection; just above the water line, her thick, graceful thighs stand open, her groin faintly concealed by the rippling water, like a mirage.

Her eyes soften and her smile brightens. “I thought I felt someone watching me,” she says playfully.

“I- I wasn’t,” he tries to say, but her smile burns away his fear. He laughs. “I guess I was.”

“You just move in?”

“Yeah,” he says, falling more in love with each word she says to him.

“I’m glad,” she smiles more brightly than before, her white teeth dazzling him. “I think we’re next-door neighbors... How old are you?” she asks.

“Um, eighteen,” he replies, kicking himself for not lying.

“Cool,” she nods. “Same.”

He finally smiles without timidity. “I’m Benjamin,” he is able to say.

“Hi Benjamin,” she waves with one arm still across her wet chest. “Callie.”

***

today, 9:02 am

“Hey, you wanna play Twister?” Ben looked up to see his sister toss a white Twister box at his head, which he was able to block with his arm.

“You’re so fucked up,” he spat at her. “Y’know, I would’ve left the room if it was you.”

“Pfft,” she said with a dismissive wave, then crashed on the sofa next to him, laying down. She wore a yoga top and white pajama shorts, revealing firm, athletic legs. Her silky brown hair fell about the roundings of her chest. “Whatever, you totally would’ve stayed, you perv... I’m so hot.”

“God, what is wrong with you?” he asked.

“What is wrong with you?” she threw back at him. “You’ve still got a boner.”

Ben blushed again. “No, I don’t,” he muttered.

“Getting turned on by your own mom... ‘oooh, oh yeah mom, yeah... spank my infected cock...’” she mocked, gesturing with her hand.

“No, I don’t!”

“Prove it then,” she said, then reached over and tugged at the towel. He caught it in time but his cock sprung upward under the terry cloth. Selena giggled.

He glowered. “Seriously, what is wrong with you?” he repeated, angrily this time.

“God, chill out,” she said. “You must be so backed up.”

“Would you just drop it?”

“I wish that I could,” she said with annoyance. “We don’t have any TV or internet, my phone doesn’t work in this shithole, and my brother is sitting next to me sporting nothing but a towel and a massive erection.” Her use of the word ‘massive’ rattled him into silence.

“It’s too distracting,” she continued. “Seriously, can you just, like, get rid of it?”

“Shut up.”

“It’s not gonna go away by itself.”

“Shut up!”

“Just get rid of it.” Her tone was getting different, stranger.

“I... it’s not that simple.”

Her expression changed to something he could almost confuse for kind. “Can you not jerk off with that... condition?”

“I dunno,” he mumbled. “It kinda hurts still.”

“You should try,” she encouraged.

“Maybe later,” he shrugged.

“Just do it now,” she said nonchalantly. “I won’t watch.”

“No!” he said.

“Under the towel,” she said as she rolled toward him and smiled, patting his leg. “I won’t watch.”

“No,” he said again. “It’s too weird.”

“C’mon,” she cooed. “You know you want to.”

“I, I don’t.”

“Your hands are shaking... you’re nervous,” she smiled. “That means you want to do it.”

“I’m just so frustrated and confused right now,” he said with vulnerability.

“I know,” she replied, stroking his leg.

“The last couple days have been... “ he paused.

“Humiliating,” she completed for him. He looked at her. “Mom told me about the doctor’s.”

“She did?” His cock swelled even more at the mention of it, making him wince.

“Sounds like a nightmare, an honest-to-god nightmare,” Selena chuckled, still stroking his thigh. “God, and then all this with mom... And you... you haven’t been able to release since then either, have you?”

He shook his head.

“Just get rid of it,” she whispered. “I won’t watch.”

He exhaled audibly, looking up. He turned back to his sister, who was picking at her nails. His cock was twitching, pulsating, driving him nuts. He then inhaled and held his breath. In an intoxicated stupor, Ben surprised himself by slowly sliding his right hand under his towel.

Selena noticed. She rolled onto her back, then to her other side, away from him. He looked over at her – her shorts rode up her crack, outlining her shapely round ass and showing off the back of her lovely tan thighs. He began to rub himself, gently at first, to gauge the pain; the cream seemed to already alleviate the discomfort, so he stroked it faster, shaking the rickety couch.

“Oh my god, you’re actually doing it,” she whispered over her shoulder.

“Shh,” he replied.

“Are you... close?”

“Yeah,” he said breathlessly. He went faster. The motion opened his towel. He didn’t care. He was pulling at himself out in the open air.

“How close?” she whispered again, turning her head a bit more.

“Close,” he said, straining to talk. He closed his eyes. A warm hand touched his chest.

With the ejaculate came a slow, burning sensation, then a rush of wildfire that blindsided him. He cried out in agony as the first and second loads passed through him, whimpering with each subsequent blast of orgasm. He found himself clutching at his sister’s hand as he softly sobbed from the pain.

Selena laughed. “I can’t believe you,” she giggled malignantly. “You’re so pathetic! How did you not see that coming?” Ben wanted to curse her, but he was gritting his teeth too hard. “First thing I did when I heard was google what would happen.”

“Thought you said your phone didn’t work here,” he said hoarsely.

“I also said I wouldn’t watch,” she said smiling, taking the towel from him, and cleaning the spunk off his stomach. She leaned in close. “I’m a lying whore,” she whispered, laughing maniacally while wrapping the towel around his cock and slowly but firmly squeezing out the rest, causing him to groan like mad.

***

today, 11:37 am

The knock on the door woke him from a messy nap. Ben found himself all alone – his rotten sister was gone, and his mother would be working until late in the evening. Who could it be? He wondered groggily. He realized he was completely naked, his only shred of clothing being a cum-stained yellow towel balled up on the floor.

Knock, knock, knock. He could see a silhouette behind the window sheet.

“Just a second!” he called out. Please don’t be Callie, he thought. He wrapped the towel around himself and cracked open the door.

“Well, hello again,” oozed Mary Beth, still smacking on gum. She was leaning against the doorframe in a low-cut white wifebeater over a lacy black bra with hot pink gym pants. She looked him up and down again, and snorted: “You needin’ somethin’?”

“Oh, yeah,” he chuckled. “Um, you have my clothes, right?”

Her red lips spread into a grin. “You been waitin’ for these, huh.”

He tittered. “Uh, yeah... I kinda got left with nothing but this.”

“How ‘bout you let me in, hon,” she said, licking lipstick off her teeth. “We’ll getcha dressed.”

Ben widened the door for her. She backed in, dragging the laundry basket behind her. He couldn’t help but notice a black thong sticking out of her pants. When she got into the apartment, she closed the door and bolted the lock. He blinked at this but said nothing.

“Now let’s see,” she said dreamily, sorting through the folded clothes, “What shall we put on you first...” She held up some old white briefs by the corners.

Ben took them from her with one hand, the other securing his towel. “Thanks a lot for the laundry... it’s, it’s really helpful... for all of us right now... but especially for my...”

She just smiled at him, chewing.

“Uh, I... think I have it... from here,” he smiled back.

“Oh, I don’t have anything else I’d rather be doin’ right now,” she said and crossed her arms, squeezing her breasts together. He tried not to look, but he did anyway. Her smile was turning into a snarl.

“O-kay... I’ll just... put these on,” he said, looking around nervously, tightening the towel. He stepped into the briefs, pulling them up under the towel; right as he got them on, the towel fell.

Mary Beth beamed. “They look a li’l... small for ya,” she said with a twang. Awkwardly he stood in front of her in his tightest briefs, arms hanging without purpose at his sides.

“Can I get some pants, please?” he asked softly.

She wrinkled her nose. “Hmm... nah, let’s go with a shirt next... what’s gonna look good on you... I do so love to play dress-up.” She pulled out a white t-shirt. “Ah,” she said. “Here’s a classic look.”

Ben went to take it from her, but she raised up her arm and held it over his head. “Not so fast,” she giggled.

“Very funny,” he said. He extended his arm to grab it from her, but she held it high and behind her, out of his easy reach. Ben shook his head. “C’mon.”

“You’re so tall,” she said lecherously. “Should be a piece a’ cake.”

He stepped in closer and reached up, catching her by the wrist; but what caught his attention most was the hand now resting on his bulge.

His eyes popped out, and his mouth dropped open. He looked into her crystal blue eyes, stunned once more, as waves of sensual contentment passed over her face, as he felt her hand smooth over and palm under his parts. He felt a tug at his shorts. It made him yip.

“Just straightening it for you, honey,” Mary Beth sighed. “They looked so... tight.”

“Mrs. Ha-” he stammered. “Mary Beth...”

“Oh!” she looked into his eyes, one by one, with unfettered joy. She was squeezing it through the shorts. “It gets so hard so fast!”


He winced with discomfort. “Aw, is momma hurting ya?” she asked with puppy-dog eyes. “It’s these... tight skivvies, ain’t it?” She kept squeezing him with her left hand; he was still holding her right wrist above her head, until she pulled them both down and behind herself, creating an awkward embrace.

Ben watched mutely as her engine-red fingernails picked at the elastic of his white shorts, delicately scratching his cock through the cotton, pushing into it with the palm of her hand.

“Maybe these were a bad choice,” she rasped, an inch from Ben’s stupefied face. “Maybe I should just take ‘em off.” He watched again as the red fingernails pulled down the front of his briefs, then from the sides, down to his ankles.

“Ho my!” she laughed incredulously, bent at his waist, her small hand taking hold of his sizable cock.. “It’s just marvelous!” She stood upright, and with tender strokes she worked him as he leaned into her, pressing his bare torso into her bosom.

“Have a seat,” she said, pushing him back into the couch. He fell back, resting on his elbows. Mary Beth peeled off her top and knelt between his legs, crouching like a feline, climbing up his legs. She rubbed her breasts in a circular motion along his thighs and over his cock, the black bra chafing him some. He could see her dark nipples poking through the lace as she sat up, taking his shaft in her hand again.

She breathed hot air on the tip. “Been a while since I had one with a cap,” she smiled, then licked it. His eyes closed as a reflex as he felt the warm embrace of her mouth take him in. After several wet drags of her tongue and the calm pressure of her lips, he now understood the real pleasure of a blow job. He laid back completely.

This is gonna hurt, he thought, but it’s worth it.

Mary Beth bobbed her head like an oil pump, faster and faster. Benjamin took hold of her shoulders, her hair, her head as the pressure built. He shut his eyes hard and braced for the worst.

Through gritted teeth, he hollered like a split cat. Mary Beth came up, ecstatic, smeared lipstick and drool on her lips.

“I swallowed it!” she crowed, looking for approbation when she noticed the pain he was in. “What’s wrong, honey? Did I hurt you?” She looked at his cock and, with its head now exposed, she noticed for the first time the rash on it. “What the hell is that?”

“Lichen... sclerosus,” he mewled.

“Oh my god!” she screamed in horror. “What is that, the clap?”

“No,” he said weakly, shaking his head. “It’s not anything... “

“Oh my god!” she yelled out again, pulling on her shirt as quickly as she could, forgetting the bra. “And I thought you were a virgin!”

“I-,” he started to say, and then stopped. She did?

With bra in hand, Mary Beth Haglin hurried to the door, opened it, and took one last look at him. Her anger eased, and her face melted, and dreamy look of pleasure passed over her face again. Her expression turned to bitterness, and she shut the door behind her.

***