Implausible Humiliations Pt. 03

Story Info
Ben meets his sister's friend.
2.3k words
4.42
12.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

today, 3:49 pm

With nothing much to do, and a head full of sorrows, Benjamin strolled down to the common area to buy a soda and some chips with the little money that he could scrounge. He felt sore and hollow, used up like a chew toy. At least I’m clothed, he thought.

Seated at one of the tables was Callie, laughing and drinking out of cups with a girl he didn’t know. He felt his heart quicken at the sight of her. What the hell, he thought. No guts, no glory.

“Hey there,” he began. The two young women looked up at him, and the laughter stopped.

“Hi-i-i,” said Callie slowly. The other girl – jet black complexion with a white bikini top; red gym shorts, thin arms around her knees, that were pulled up to her impressive chest; a pretty nose and a mean-looking mouth beneath big, dark sunglasses – checked him out, pursed her lips, and nodded silently.

“Mind if I sit with y’all?” he asked.

The girls looked at each other, awkwardly smiling, and then broke the tension with a lighthearted laugh. Callie’s friend kicked a chair toward him. Callie looked up at him and smiled.

“I’m Benjamin,” he said, extending his hand. She went for a fist bump instead.

“I see that,” she replied. “Alyxe.”

“Okay,” he said, clunkily bumping her fist. He was feeling a strange vibe that he couldn’t place, but he sat down anyway and took a sip of his Coke.

“You wanna shot?” Alyxe asked, lifting up a half-empty fifth of vodka.

“Um, sure,” he said with a grin. Callie was mindlessly gazing at the ground. Alyxe reached over and poured some of the bottle into his can, spilling a little. He put his thumb over the hole and shook it up some, taking a sip.

“Too strong?” Alyxe asked.

“Fine,” he replied. “So, what are you all up to?”

Callie turned to him with a frozen smile, opened her mouth, and then closed her teeth in another frozen smile. Her brow furrowed sympathetically, asking him: “How are you doin’, Ben?”

“I’m... good,” he said back, and took another sip of the drink nervously. What was going on? “Just thought I’d say hi, y’know.” He was feeling gloomy.

Callie touched his arm. “Yeah... of course,” she smiled, warmly this time. “I’m glad.”

He smiled back. “So... Alyxe? You live around here too?”

“Not really,” she said. “Was jus’ visiting a friend, and started hangin’ with this girly.”

“Oh, nice,” he nodded, not knowing what to say.

“Yeah,” said Alyxe coolly, leaning a bit his way. “You know Selena, right?” Callie inhaled, looked at Ben, and looked away again uncomfortably.

He blinked. “My sister Selena?”

“Yeah, that one,” she smiled like a cat. “We used to chill down in Lakeland.”

“Oh, huh,” he said. “And you all... chilled here?”

“That girl crazy,” Alyxe laughed. “You know what she was doin’? She was tellin’ stories.

“Alyxe,” Callie tittered. She looked to be blushing. A lump formed in Ben’s throat.

“Uh-huh,” he said.

“Stories about her brother Benjamin.”

“Oh.” He darkened, taking a big slug of the Coke and vodka. “Well, I’ll leave you to them.”

“Wait, wait, wait,” said Alyxe, reaching over her chair to grab his arm. “I’m jus’ fucking with you, bruh... stay! ‘Sides, my girl here likes you.”

Alyxe,” Callie said through her teeth. She made eye contact with Ben and then looked away.

“I get it,” added Alyxe. “You cute, for real.” She was still holding onto his arm. He couldn’t read her smile. “Have another shot a’ this,” she insisted, sloppily pouring the vodka in.

He took another sip. Callie was giving him a funny eye – he couldn’t tell if it was flirtatiousness or pity. “What kind of shit is Selena talking now,” he finally had to ask.

Alyxe’s smile got wider till her teeth shone. She tilted her head and lowered her sunglasses so that he could finally see her bloodshot, almond-shaped eyes. “Twisted tales.” At this Callie chuckled. Alyxe continued: “So, how long before everything is...” She made a circular motion with her hand over her lap.

Ben inhaled, trying to compose himself. Knowing his sister, he had to assume they knew everything. He felt three feet tall.

Callie began to pet his arm sympathetically. “Hey... it’s okay... things happen, right?” She smiled sweetly in his face and he began to calm.

Alyxe quietly watched the two of them. “It ain’t... permanent, is it?”

“C’mon,” Callie admonished. “Let it go.”

“I’m jus’ curious, that’s all.”

“It’s nothing,” he mumbled. “Like a week or so.” He caught Callie’s eye and she smiled.

“I’m sorry,” Alyxe chortled. “But, man, it do look painful.”

Bruh!” Callie exclaimed.

An ice-cold vein formed down his spine. “What do you mean,” Ben asked warily, “‘It looked painful?’”

Alyxe rolled her head upward, holding back a laugh. “Uhhh... heh.”

Callie squeezed his arm, exhaling. “I dunno how to tell you this, but...” Her look of sweet concern made him feel exponentially worse. “Your sister is kinda... well, she’s shared some photos of you.”

Ben recoiled from her. “What?”

“You look good in ‘em, considering,” Alyxe shrugged with a grin.

He turned with rage to Callie. “Did you... see them?”

“I-,” she started, tears welling in her eyes. “I didn’t know...”

Ben shot out of his seat and ran upstairs. He closed the door behind him, turned the bolt and locked the chain, and buried his face into the dingy cushion of his pullout couch.

***

today, 4:27 pm

Another knock at the door. Today will never end, he thought.

He left the chain on as he opened the door. It was Alyxe.

“You got anything else to drink?” she asked with a smile.

“We can steal some of Selena’s pot,” he replied.

“Hell, yeah,” she laughed.

They sat on the couch and took a few puffs each from a little glass pipe. Ben laid back. He was feeling loopy after the vodka and marijuana, and he wasn’t sure he liked the person he was with.

“Can I tell you something?” Alyxe asked, breaking the silence.

“Sure,” he said flatly.

“I want to apologize,” she said, putting her hand on his knee. “I’m a little drunk, and I think I fucked with you too hard.”

“I’ve had a rough week,” he nodded. “Thanks, though.”

“It was just so weird that, like, I’m looking at these fucked-up pics... and the next thing you know the star of them just pops outta nowhere. Kinda fucked me up.”

Ben sighed. “What exactly did she show you?” Alyxe reached down and picked up her phone, opening the message app. Ben covered his face with his hands. He wasn’t sure he was ready.

She handed it to him, and he scrolled through all fifteen or so photos and short vids Selena had taken of him while he was sleeping, from all possible angles – long shots, close-ups, even one animated gif. He was seeing his condition for the first time up close: red, blotchy, hideous. He threw the phone aside. She picked her phone back up.

“Um, could you please delete those?” he said, covering his face again. She put an arm around him.

“I guess,” she jested. “If you do somethin’ for me.” He looked over at her distrustfully. “Can I... see it?” she asked innocently. Ben blushed.

“Are you... good friends with Callie, or...” he stuttered, not knowing what to say.

“It ain’t nothin’ sexual... I jus’... wanna see it for real, up close.”

He felt dazed. “W-why?”

“It’s just... I’ve... never seen anything like that before... I kinda liked it.”

He looked at her strangely. “You weird or something?”

“I guess, yeah,” she laughed sheepishly. “I... like weird shit. Maybe shoulda been a doctor or somethin’.” Ben thought about Dr. Jackson.

He sat up. “So lemme get this straight: you just want to examine me?” She nodded eagerly. “And then you’ll trash the photos?” She nodded again. He laughed again. “You’re lucky you met me on a weird day,” he said, “Because this actually doesn’t sound batshit crazy.”

She raised her eyebrows in supplication. He nodded with resignation, and she grinned.

Ben went to stand up but she caught his arm. “Let me,” she said firmly, “take it out.”

“Okay,” he answered softly. She gently pushed him to lie back again and lifted his t-shirt above his navel. He lifted his head up to watch, putting a pillow underneath. She leaned over him, and he noted to himself how firm her ample breasts were. Must be implants, he mused, a thought that oddly thrilled him.

With two fingers she undid the button on his pants and took the zipper down, then shuffled the jeans off his legs. “You okay?” she asked with a gleam in her eye. He nodded. With both hands, she pulled apart the fly of his blue boxer briefs and reached in. He felt the cool touch of her thin fingers and watched his penis come forth and unfurl. Her wide-eyed gaze and grin aroused him, but he remained mostly soft, surprising himself.

Alyxe slid down to her knees, between his legs, her face mere inches from the tip. She inspected it thoroughly, moving it from side to side. “This is a really good-lookin’ penis,” she said, making his heart flutter. With the same two fingers that unbuttoned him she rolled back his hood, then she lightly touched the rash with a chilly left-index finger. “How does this... feel?”

“Itchy,” he spoke in a low voice, the visual contrast of his light pink cock in her rich black hands mesmerizing him.

Alyxe squinted some. “The urethra looks irritated,” she commented as she played with the tip, opening and closing the hole. “Does it hurt to pee?”

“You even sound like a doctor,” Ben said. She giggled, swirling her finger cautiously about the head. “It hurts a little.”

“What about... you know,” she paused and looked him in the eye, beholding him affectionately. He felt himself stiffening.

“That can hurt really bad,” he choked out. She was manipulating him in her hands in the most agreeable way.

“What’s it feel like?” she asked with concern.

“It... burns,” he said with his eyes closed, breathing harder now.

“Like how?” she whispered.

“Like giving birth to a razor,” he said.

He heard her giggle again. “I guess erections don’t hurt too much,” he heard her say. Ben opened his eyes to see her smiling face admiring his engorged cock.

He lightly chuckled. “We should probably stop...”

“Wait,” Alyxe interjected, rotating her head around it. “Just let me look at it like this.” His breathing was heavy. “It’s so pretty, you know? Even with the rash, like a... cool battle scar... I just wanna...” She leaned in and kissed it, then reacted with shock and looked apologetically at Ben. “Sorry, I... couldn’t help myself.”

“‘Sokay,” he mumbled.

She kissed it again. “I can’t help it,” Alyxe said with a smile. She reached back behind her, undoing her bikini top, releasing her breasts, which didn’t sag a centimeter, to the air. She placed her hands on them, passing over them smoothly, then pushing them up from below, thumbs on her nipples. She lifted her hands and placed the tips of her fingers on the nipples, rubbing them in a circle; she pushed them in from the sides to exaggerate her cleavage.

She leaned in, smothering his cock between her supple tits. She rocked up and down on it, then used it to slap her right nipple a few times; she rubbed the tip against the nipple repeatedly in a spiral.

“Oh, this is doin’ it for me,” she moaned, eyes closed. She fixed his cock back inside his briefs and then pulled them off his legs, rubbing them with her hands against the grain of his hairs, until she reached his upper thighs, and then between them. She twisted his balls in her left hand while she used her right to smush her breasts around him, the soft skin giving way till he could feel the glands inside.


These are not implants, Ben realized. These are impossibly perfect tits.

The thought was too much – he could feel the dreaded orgasm awaken. “We... gotta stop...”

“Come for me,” she said crazily, as her gyrations escalated. “Blow your load on my titties.”

“No,” he begged anemically. “Please.”


She took him once more in her right hand, jerking it between her silky chest.

Come for me,” she said in a devil’s voice. “Burn for me.

With a stilted and tortured scream, Ben blasted out, straight up, right into her face – onto her lip, in a nostril and an eye. Shocked, she yelped out: “Oh! Oh!” fanning her hands at her face. He doubled over, trying not to cry but failing. He erupted in a chain of sobs, holding himself with both hands. This was the worst pain of it yet.

With teeth clenched he blinked his eyes open to see Alyxe lying back on the floor, jism still on her face, hands inside her shorts. She was masturbating furiously. Her head fell back, her mouth wide open, orgasm caught in her throat, her neck spasming as her body undulated. She came with small choking sounds and tears flowing from the sides of her almond eyes. She collapsed on the floor.

Ben rolled into a fetal position and wept; he felt her embrace him from behind.

“That was so hot,” she breathed in his ear. “That was exactly what I needed.”

“Selena told you, didn’t she.” He heard her chuckle sweetly as she squeezed him. “You did this on purpose.”

She kissed his cheek. “I like weird shit,” she whispered. He felt her get up and pat his ass, and after a minute or so the door opened and shut. He knew he should have deleted the photos when he had the chance.

***