Implausible Humiliations Pt. 04

Story Info
All's well that end well, even for Ben.
3.6k words
4.49
7.7k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

tomorrow, 1:29 am

The fumbling of keys and stupid laughter woke him this time. There was a lot of shushing and snorting and banging into things until the door finally opened. He shut his eyes and feigned sleep. He wanted nothing to do with either of them.

“Quiet!” he heard his mother say. “Don’t wake ‘im.” Jesus, they’re both drunk, he thought.

“But mom,” his sister said, “We gotta... we gotta give ‘im th’cream!”

“Ohhh,” his mother exclaimed. “The cream.”

“Twice a day,” Selena nodded. “Doct’r’s orders.”

“Oh, but let’s not wake ‘im up,” Holly pleaded. “He’s had such a rough time.”

“Fine,” Selena agreed. “Let’s roll ‘im over.”

Benjamin was unsure of what to do: should he tell them both to go to hell or continue to fake it? Either way, they would make him do what they wanted. Better to pretend he had no autonomy than to admit it was true.

He felt the blanket removed from his legs. Two hands from two separate people yanked him over, rolling him off his stomach and onto his back. He kept his eyes shut.

“Where the hell is that cream?” his mother said out loud. Through his eyelids, he could sense the bright light of a cell phone passing over him. Without warning, he felt his shorts being lowered, pulled down, and then pulled off of his legs. He tried to regulate his breathing.

“Aw, he looks so adorable,” he heard Selena say.

“You,” his mom chimed in, “have a very attractive brother.”

Selena sighed. “I know, it’s intolerable.” What was happening? He thought. Why are they talking about me like this? “It’s kinda weird that he can’t get laid.”

“Selena!” his mother scolded while laughing. “No pictures!”

“Oh, just one,” she laughed. Ben gritted his teeth.

“Be serious,” his mom reprimanded. “Hold the light still... oh, it looks even redder than before!”

“Maybe he was beating it off,” Selena suggested. Ben clenched tighter.

“Well, I hope not,” Holly added. “The doctor was very clear about not making it worse.”

Ben reflexively inhaled as his mother’s warm fingers took hold of his penis and rubbed the cold cream into his skin. He practiced breaths he learned in gym class to keep his heart rate down, concealing them as light snores. He would wait for it all to end. Strangely, it kept going – longer strokes and deeper massages. Her hands went everywhere.

He heard his mother sigh. “Really is a great cock,” she said. “Perfect size... and it’s, like, not hard but not soft, y’know? Feels fucking fantastic.”

His ears started burning.

“Just wish we’d circumcised ‘im... his father wouldn’t allow it.”

“Lemme take it for a spin,” Selena slurred. Ben’s stomach turned.

“No way,” his mom jeered. “My perk.”

“Let me do it at least once,” Selena pouted.

“Maybe another time... enough fun for now,” They both giggled.

“G’night, mom,” Selena yawned.

“Night, sweetie!”

Benjamin was frozen stiff. He couldn’t believe the freakish nature of their drunken conversation. There was no way he would get back to sleep tonight, especially considering how close they all slept. His mom lay on the big couch only three feet away, and his sister – his half-sister, truth be told – now climbed into the mattress next to him, covering them both beneath thin bedsheets, her bare legs brushing against his as she shifted restively.

His mind raced for what felt like forever. Is that why Selena was so cruel to him? Because she desired him? Why his mother tolerated her cruelty?Why, in fact, she never respected his boundaries, why she constantly barged in on him in the bathroom, why she stayed in the room with him during physicals? Was something innately... wrong with her? Does that explain why she was friends with trash like Mary Beth Haglin, cruising the town together for barely legal pieces of ass?

It was only when he heard his mother’s snores that his thoughts were diverted – not by the snores themselves, but by the hand gripping at his cock.

Selena. She had waited until their mother was asleep, now fully stroking it with her right hand. With her left hand, she took hold of his left wrist. He continued to play dead, even as she placed his limp hand on top of her crotch. She had on no pants or underwear. With her fingers, she moved him like a puppetmaster – into her slit and around her clitoris. It was getting wetter and wetter.

His cock once again swelled. He cursed his youth and sexual prowess. She was tugging at it deliciously, while the sticky mess of her pussy aroused him like nothing else. Abruptly she stopped and rolled away from him. Suddenly she took his right wrist and pulled him onto her; he could feel the softness of her ass pushing up against him; her fingers reaching through her thighs to take hold of his cock again, thrusting him into her till he could feel the warm bath of her insides.

He remained motionless. She did not – gyrating in tiny circles, cute little grunts each time he touched the back of her. He allowed himself to open his eyes, looking down on Selena’s perfect ass in the glow of the night lights. With her hand she pressed down on their genitals, tightening the space, rubbing herself as well. Her motions hastened; her grunts got deeper. She made sounds as if before a sneeze – and then whammo. He heard her moaning as quietly as possible, with hiccup noises breaking them up, and then hard panting.

Gently she removed him from herself and rolled him off of her. Before he fell asleep, he detected the low sniffing of a silent cry.

He, on the other hand, was smiling. He hadn’t come.

***

next week, 8:15 am

“Knock, knock!”

Benjamin turned toward the bathroom door, where his mother had entered, letting the warm water wash over the front of his body, and waved. “Morning, mom!”

“I gotta leave in ten minutes, kiddo, chop chop!”

“Sure thing, mom,” he smiled. “Almost done.”

Holly shook her head proudly, and walked out, forgetting to close the door as usual. At this Ben shook his head too. He cut the water, grabbed his thin yellow towel, and rubbed his head dry.

“Oh my,” he heard a twangy voice say. “Is this room occupied?” He pulled down the towel; Mary Beth was already inside the bathroom, wearing a mint green silk sleep romper, unbuttoned half the way down, chewing on a fingernail.

“Hi, Mary Beth,” he said knowingly, as he continued to dry his hair. “At least shut the door behind you, would you?” Flushed, she laughed nervously. “I’m in a bit of a rush today... mind doing my back?”

“My pleasure,” she beamed, using her own tiger-print towel, starting between his legs. “Oh, pardon, how is your...”

“Lichen sclerosus,” he finished for her. “Back to one hundred percent.”

“Oh, that is so good to hear,” she said into his ear, and he felt the towel reach around to his front.

“Mary Beth,” he admonished, “I told you I’m in a hurry.”

“Sorry, sugar,” she said bashfully. “Hard to keep my hands to myself around you.” He sniffed in amusement. “We’ll see each other... soon, right?”

“Why not,” he said absentmindedly, putting on his drawers.

“You know I’d never heard of likin’... whatever... before...” she stammered.

“It’s very rare.”

“Just feel so bad about before,” she added.

“You’ve said,” he smiled. “It’s no big deal.”

“See ya later?” she asked desperately.

“Sure thing, M.B.,” he winked. She tittered like a schoolgirl. Ben walked outside in his tightest underwear, towel on his shoulder, and entered his home.

“I’m back,” Ben said as he opened the door. He saw his sister putting on lipstick in the mirror, wearing only a light blue bra and panties. “Where are you going?”

“Mom’s making me get a job,” she rolled her eyes in the mirror.

“You should be making yourself get a job,” Holly countered, fastening her shoe.

“Where are you going, the strip club?”

“Very funny – my friend Alyxe is hooking me up at a bar downtown.”

“Alyxe,” Ben mused aloud. “Tell her I said what’s up.” Selena glared at him with uncertain recognition. “Welp, guess it’s time.”

“Time?” his mother inquired.

“You know... my medicine...”

“Oh, but, honey,” his mother answered. “You looked all cleared up yesterday! I think we’re good.”

Selena stopped putting on her lipstick and looked at Ben through the mirror.

“Oh,” he replied. “Okay... it’s just that...”

“It’s just what, honey,” his mother responded.

“The doctor said at least a week, so I figured...” Selena began to reapply her lipstick over a slight smile.

“Hm,” his mother said with a finger to her chin, “I suppose it’s best to be safe.”

“Let me do it today, mom,” Selena volunteered. “Go on ahead... I’m not even dressed yet.”

“Oh, um, sure,” Holly said, frowning. “I am running late. Well... see you both later?”


“Later,” the half-siblings said in unison, smiling through the mirror.

***

next week, 11:59 pm

As quietly as she can, Callie closes the door to her apartment. She tiptoes barefoot, past the creaky boards along the terrace, to the staircase, descending slowly, one stair at a time to avoid making noise. Once her feet hit the concrete she scurries like a rabbit, out of the lighted area and around the back.

She makes it to the patio and looks around. Pitch-black nothingness. If one didn’t know any better one would think this place was condemned – no lights in back, and only a dirt patch and a broken chain-link fence separated the place from a thick, unkempt forest. The pool, however, was clean and well-maintained, thanks mostly to her.

She puts her towel on the patio recliner, and, looking around once more with quickened breath, starts to unbutton her blouse. She drops it next to the towel and removes her jean shorts next.

She rubs her arms excitedly – the night air is thick and muggy, but still, she has goosebumps – and laughs to herself. With one more glance around she slips down her underwear, kicking them aside, and then undoes her bra. She drops it with the rest, runs on tiptoes to the pool stairs, holds her breath, and silently glides into freedom.

Callie swims the length of the pool underwater, flips, and returns the length of it again, like swimming through space. She comes up for air for a moment, takes another deep breath, and sinks to the bottom. Bubbles escape her nose and tickle her face. She lets out more air, losing all buoyancy, till she’s lying on her back along the concrete, looking up into the blackness.

Reluctantly she floats to the surface, poking her head out and taking in a big gulp of sweet air. Callie leaves her ears half-submerged, listening to the underwater hum of the filter. She lifts her head out more. Nothing, but wonderful silence.

“Hey,” she hears from behind.

She gasps. Her eyes spring open and her head spins around. “Jesus!” she reacts, making out only a silhouette seated on the recliner. “Who’s there?”

“Didn’t feel me watching you this time, huh?”

Benjamin. “You scared the shit out of me!” she screams in a low voice.

He laughs. “Sorry, I saw you coming back here and wanted to say... well, I wanted to say I’m sorry... for how I ran off last week.”

“Don’t worry about it,” she says softly. “Can we... talk later? I kinda... need to be alone?”

“Something wrong?” he asks with concern.

“Just, please, go away,” she says, immersed to her lips. Her eyes are beginning to adjust to the darkness, enough to make out his shimmering eyes. She exhales. “Look, I-“

“Um, hey... do you, uh, have a suit on?” he asks dryly. She goes ice cold. She doesn’t know what to say. “‘Cuz... it doesn’t look like you do.”

A bizarre nervous laugh belches out of her. It scares her.

He reaches down, picking up her underwear on a finger. “I guess there’s my answer.”

She covers her face with her wet hands. “Okay, you got me... can you just... uh, leave my towel at the edge, and then get out of here for a bit?”

Ben kicks off his left shoe, then the right one. He starts to walk over to the pool.

“What are you doing?” she yells in a whisper, pushing herself backward, to the far side.

“Feel like soaking my feet,” he says brashly, sitting down. Wearing gray basketball shorts, he lowers his legs in, up to his calves.

“Okay, very fuckin’ funny,” she says. “Now would you piss off?”

“All of a sudden, I seem to recall,” Ben says, scratching his chin, “Why I ran off in the first place.”

Callie narrows her eyes, a bitter laugh escapes her lips.

“Look, I understand why you were mad, I really do,” Callie says slowly. “But I didn’t know what... I was being shown... until I did.”

“No idea, huh,” Ben nods. “And what exactly were you shown?”

She looks up in exasperation. “A photo,” she says through her teeth.

“Just the one photo?” he asks. “Which one? Cuz I kinda remember you saying ‘your sister’s sharing photos,’ like plural.” She doesn’t know how to answer. “Was it a close-up? A long shot? Did you see any... videos of me?” he shrugs.

She stays silent.

“Mmhmm,” he nods, stroking his chin some more.

“I’m very sorry,” she says, her voice quavering. “But that does not give you the right to-”

“To what, apprehend a breaker of the pool law?” He asks like a lawyer. “Open sunrise to sunset?”

“What do you want,” she says bloodlessly.

He pauses. “Why did you look at them?” he asks innocently.

She fumes. “What do you want me to say?”

“I dunno, the truth?” he says with attitude. “Did you really want to see me like that that badly?”

“I fucking told you!” she snaps, blood rushing to her temples. “I didn’t know what it was!” He just stares at her, waiting for an answer. “What do you want, Ben? What the fuck do you want from me?”

He sits there for a beat, just looking at her. He has affectionate, handsome eyes that make her melt despite her rage. Her heart is beating so fast she can hear it through the water.

Reaching over his blond head, he pulls off his white t-shirt, throwing it somewhere behind him, exposing his hairless chest – broad and wiry, with small brown nipples – and a soft yet developed abdomen.

Her pupils dilate. “What are doing?” she asks in a panic. He pushes himself in.

Ben!” she croaks from the back of her throat.

“Fuck!” he says, as he comes up laughing. “That’s cold.”

Oh my god,” she growls as she swims away from him. “Stay the fuck away from me.” She makes it to the far corner of the deepest, darkest end, trapped like a cornered seal.

“You asked what I wanted,” he says, now doing the backstroke. “I wanna have a swim, with you.” He stops swimming and stands up. “It’s what I’ve wanted since the moment we met.”

All Callie can hear are the plip-plop splashings of the water against the tile. Scissor-kicking to stay afloat, she’s breathing too fast now. Her breasts are heaving in the water, making little waves. She fears she might pass out and drown.

He begins to walk toward her. “Ben,” she pleads, but he keeps walking, staring her in the eye – neck-deep in water, now mouth-deep, until his head goes under. She looks around for him, but she can’t see a thing. Her bottom lip is trembling. She put her elbows on the concrete, on both sides of the corner, ready to kick anything that comes near her. Her eyes dart – there’s nothing, nothing but blackness above and below.

She feels herself pulled from the wall. Screaming, she’s scooped up, legs first, cradled like a bairn. Callie’s eyes and mouth widen in horror as she’s twirled around, lifted partially out of the pool, skidding along the surface like a skipping stone, cool air on her skin. Out of instinct she wraps her arms around his neck and holds tight. He drags her back into the water, to the middle of the pool where she can just about stand, as he laughs uncontrollably.

“You motherfucker!” she yells, slapping his shoulders repeatedly. He’s still laughing, smiling brilliantly at her. “I fucking hate you!” She leaves her hands on his shoulders; his hands are on her hips. He spins her around a bit, entangling his legs with hers. He’s looking at her deeply.

“I really,” he says, “Really like you.” Her hands drop to his chest, and then his sides. He kisses her on the mouth with rubbery wet lips, and she kisses him back. They kiss for minutes that seem longer – with tongue, without tongue, baby kisses, too-strong kisses, kisses with saliva, kisses like the kisses of two eighteen-year-olds in a pool.

His hands grow bolder, palming her ass cheeks. He pulls her into him; she can feel her naked breasts press into his ribs, can feel his heart beating, can feel his hard cock through his shorts. He guides her as she floats, to the more shallow part, where when standing her breasts are now exposed, and, massaging them, he kisses them too. Overwhelmed with sensation, her head falls backward, the tight curls of her hair buoyed by the water.

Ben takes her right hand, now on his stomach, and leads it down, down into his shorts, watching her eyes as he does so. She can’t help her reaction, like that of serendipity – it’s new and surprising and just what she wanted. He pushes down his shorts to the pool floor; gently she strokes his incredible erection with relish, smiling in his face. He closes his eyes for a moment, mouth open. He reaches down between her thighs, probing with his fingers inside of her. They are playing with each other, in every sense of the words.

She can tell he is getting unsatisfied, in a good way, but she’s suddenly nervous again. She wants to go farther, but can she? Would she? Here, like this?

12