Implausible Humiliations Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hey,” she whispers in his ear. “I’ve... I’m... I don’t-”

“It’d be my first, too,” he says. She smiles happily at him. Looking into his eyes, she believes him.

“Fuck it,” she replies. She takes the hard cock in her hand and walks him to the stairs, where she sits him down; straddling him, without letting it go, she controls it, up to her. They don’t quite figure it out at first – it takes three or four tries. But her vagina learns fast, and with an instinctive shift to the front, he slides in with ease. They both say Ahhh at the same time and giggle about it. She tries to lower but stops, in shock. He pushes his hip up; her shock only intensifies. She stops him with a hand.

“Waitwaitwait,” Callie says. And he does. She gazes at him with eyes wide, mouth wide, and then descends. She starts to blink as she falls; she grimaces and pushes up; then sinks down again. This goes on several times, until Ben grabs her by the ass impatiently and pulls her down completely. She almost sings. She thinks he’s all the way in, until he grinds into her, and with each gyration he seems to go deeper, pushing harder against the walls of her cunt. She knows she’s gushing but there’s no lubrication – the friction feels rubbery, like his lips, uncomfortable. But she loves the water around her. She loves water. This is how it was meant to be, she thinks. I’m a water baby, a mermaid, a river nymph. She thinks the craziest things. With her eyes closed, she’s losing her sense of self, riding him over and over, his thighs rocking her to bliss. The waves come, from the thighs, the gut, the top of her head; they all draw toward – attracted, magnetized, or perhaps flowing from? – her aching pussy.

Her eyes snap open. She sees Ben’s face contorting, his eyes closed, but she wants to warn him, to let him know, something, anything. “Ben! Oh, Ben!” she moans. He looks from eye to eye, as if he wants to help, but doesn’t know what to do. Her lips start to quiver. She clutches at his shoulders. The sensation is taking over. She falls backward, back into the water, and screams out all the air in her lungs, watching the huge bubbles break above her, into the shimmering blackness.

He’s still fucking her, using her arms to pull her in. She pops back out of the water with a loud splash. Ben looks like he’s near. She reluctantly dismounts but grabs his cock to help; he takes it from her, working it in a way she wouldn’t know how. For the first time self-conscious of noise, she covers his mouth as he comes, comes right into the pool, but he’s as silent as she was loud.

Huddling in each other’s arms, they don’t speak for a spell, listening to the animal sounds of the nearby woods, or the distant whirr of a faraway passing car.

“What do we do now?” Callie asks him.

Ben exhales through his nose, not saying anything for another few seconds. “I think we should move the fuck away from here,” he finally says. She laughs. She thinks she may love him. They fall into each other, kissing again, like before, like it was an end unto itself, until they tire completely, content to be alone together on a pitch black midnight, naked and sitting to their waists in cum-filled waters, on the concrete steps of a shitty motel pool.

***

12