Implicit College Bias Pt. 01

Story Info
Maddie tries to blackmail 2 girls for sex.
1.2k words
3.2
8.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode 67: Implicit College Bias (part 1)

We see a young, cute college aged girl in a professor's office. She's sitting behind a desk with a wall a few feet behind her. All we can see is her top. She's wearing a t-shirt. We hear a knock on the door. She calls "come in." Two more cute college students in their early 20s enter. They look confused when they see her. "Yes, come in, and close the door. I'm Maddie. I'm professor Sorenson's granddaughter." The two girls close the door and sit in chairs in front of the desk. "You're Shelby, and you're Fawn, right?" Shelby looks like she's dressed for a date with a nice top and short skirt. Fawn is dressed like she's about to go running.

They both agree. They're standing in front of the professor's desk.

"I'm sorry that I have to be so quick to the point, but I want to take care of this before my grandmother gets back from class. I know that you're both in the master's program here, and you both have my grandmother as an advisor." They nod. "Well, I think this is important for you to know because I found out recently that both of you are lesbians." The girls are shrugging their shoulders or nodding. "You may not think it's a big deal because you don't know about my grandmother. She wouldn't ever say this at school, but she hates LGBT. If she found out that you were lesbians, she wouldn't do anything explicitly, but I know that she would make sure that your grades suffered until you decided to drop out of the program." The girls are frowning and looking at each other. "Now that you know, I'm sure that you'll be more careful to make sure she doesn't find out." She pauses. "But now I'm going to ask you for something that's kind of a weird request. But I promise not to tell her if you let me watch you have sex here in the office — just this one time."

The girls start to protest.

"Don't be so loud! We don't want the professors next door to hear you."

The girls protest again but not as loudly. Shelby complains that she already has a girlfriend. Fawn complains that she barely knows Shelby and she's just not that interested.

"Fine, if you don't want to show me then go ahead and leave. I'll let my grandmother know about your lifestyle." She puts a bookmark into the book she was reading and closes it, looks like she's getting ready to leave.

"Wait," the girls tell her. Fawn says "we can make out, but, you know, it's not like there's going to be any chemistry between us,"

Maddie looks interested again and leans forward. "It's not the chemistry that I care if I see. What I'm curious about seeing is you two making love."

The two girls have a resigned look on their faces. Fawn faces Shelby and smiles at her. "You know, I've always admired how well-dressed you are in class. You're always very stylish and very attractive. That's a real cute blouse and skirt you're wearing."

Shelby smiles and tells Fawn "Thank you. And you're very attractive, too. I've seen you running across campus and you have a very nice body." Fawn smiles. "I really like your legs, and I noticed your cute butt while we were outside the door about to come in.

Fawn has an embarrassed smile. "Thank you. " And I can tell you have a nice body, too." The girls stand for a moment just looking at each other, trying to get comfortable. Fawn looks over at Maddie and then back at Shelby. "I think it would help the mood if you let me take off that top."

Shelby sighs and nods slowly. "I agree. Would you like me to caress your breasts?"

Fawn unbuttons Shelby's blouse and removes it. Shelby pulls off Fawn's top. They both remove their bras and reach out and explore each other's breasts. After not too long, Fawn looks over at Maddie and then back to Shelby. "Is it okay if I kiss you? They kiss gingerly then progressively more passionately. They continue kissing and caressing and undressing each other and fingering each other. They end up on the floor. Fawn is licking Shelby while Shelby is fingering Fawn. At some point, the camera shows Maddie lean back a little and reach under the desk with one of her hands We can't see what's going on, but we assume she's fingering herself. After the two girls have each had an orgasm and while they're still on the floor, Fawn is looking under the desk. The desk has a front that blocks them from seeing under it, but it doesn't go completely to the ground. Fawn notices that Maddie is barefoot. A pair of shoes, shorts, and panties are on the floor at her feet. She motions to Shelby to see it, too.

Maddie straightens up and tells the girls thank you and that they can get dressed and leave now. They stand, Fawn walks over to the desk towards the far side. "Did you see what you were looking for?''

Shelby approaches the desk from the other side. "Why did you want to watch us?"

Maddie is getting defensive. "I just was curious for a class. But you'd better go now before my grandmother gets back."

Fawn rushes behind the desk from one side and Shelby follows her lead on the other. They push back the chair to the wall to reveal Maddie bottomless. They each stand between her legs so she can't close them and are holding her down. Shelby tells her "maybe your grandmother would like to know how you treat her students."

Maddie is starting to protest. Fawn tells her to keep quiet so that the professors in the next offices don't hear her.

Shelby tells her "we're going to let you participate in this demonstration."

Maddie asks "I thought you have a girlfriend already."

"Don't worry, we can deal with that after we're done."

The two girls are each fingering Maddie with one of their hands. With the other, they pull off her top. Maddie is squirming and struggling at first but has to submit to her desire as the others play with her breasts and are kissing her while they play with her breasts, too. Maddie keeps telling the girls to stop and that she doesn't give her permission for this and threatens to expose them, but her protests aren't very convincing. She starts to moan, and the girls have to keep reminding her to not get too loud. After she cums, she goes limp. She keeps her legs spread and asks them to do it again. She tells them that she made up the part about her grandmother coming to the office. Fawn steps back and says that she has to get home to shower and get ready for a date but that it's been fun and will text her to get together later in the week. Shelby kisses her on the lips and tells her to get dressed. She wants to get home before her girlfriend, Kelsey, and wants Maddie to come along. Maddie is eager to participate. The three girls get dressed, leave the room, and the scene ends.