Impossible Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
A pair, for different reasons, must wait for their desires.
1.4k words
3.61
3.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*all characters are 18+ and characters and situations are purely coincidental and not based on fact

"Why do you keep trying to flirt with him, Dottie? you know he wont reciprocate."

"He'll come around. I know it!"

"And what makes you think so?"

"Come on, Miranda. You know damn well I'm the hottest bish in this place."

"Maybe you're not his type. Maybe he's not into younger women. Maybe... he isn't single as he appears to be." Miranda always was up my behind with looking out for me. I mean that what good friends do, isn't it? I know she means the best and doesn't want to see me hurt. But Mr. Fratelli is the most attractive man I've laid eyes on. It didn't matter that he was 12 years my senior, it didn't matter that he was only a substitute teacher, and it certainly didn't matter that I only see him periodically throughout the school day. I'd flirt with him every waking second if I could. In fact, he might be that guy that everyone dreams of - tall but not gigantic, well-dressed, short dark blond hair and somehow an un-matching black goatee. But those brown eyes of his just made me melt. He seemed sweet enough. I would stop at nothing if I could to be with him. And if there was anything I, Dorothy Sofia Carmen Molina de Leon Vogel, could do to prevent anyone else from being with him, well... maybe I'm not nearly that hostile.

"Dottie. DOTTIE! You're daydreaming of him, aren't you! Study hall just ended and in case you forgot, you DO have a boyfriend." "Sorry chiquita, I love Harley but Mr. is just that irresistible. The same way about you and Mr. Johnson."

"Hey, that's not the same thing! I don't want to be in a relationship with the man, just a fling or something."

"Whatever! Say, I'll catch ya later."

"Yeah, you're in Mrs. Wolski's class, right."

"Wolski said she's got a project coming up for us."

"The wolf" according to my classmates, seemed to do good by me. She always appreciated that I share her same affinity for music and art. She noted last week she would miss having me in class after I graduate. If only I could have her classes in college too. Thankfully I'll be starting nursing school in the fall and be doing other things I love, too. As it were, it was time for music composition which happened to be in the same room as my study hall. What happened next, I didn't expect.

"Good morning, Sonia. Thanks for the door, Mr. Appleton."

"My pleasure Mr. Fratelli."

Oh God, what if he's subbing for Wolski. Is she even out? I thought I saw her earlier this morning. A million other thoughts were racing through my head as I hear what were footsteps approaching from the entrance down the hall. I got nervous and excited at the same time. All hoping that he was coming in.

~~~

Ugh, the two troublemakers are in here? I swear those boys are going to get hundreds of write-ups by the time I'm through. Thank goodness I don't have to see them too often. These two boys were notorious for trying to get out of class, even if it were only for a single period's worth of in-school suspension. It didnt matter that this section of comp had only five students. After I had exchanged pleasantries with Lester, I headed to room 34A. Lester was one of the more personable hall monitors we had at the school. A close relative of a Tuskegee Airman and a famed R&B performer, he new how to be a humane mane with the kids while still providing discipline when necessary. I was much like him in that regard, but a little more strict as my job as a substitute teacher entailed.

After the disgust of the two unruly boys in the class, I noticed that one of the female students in this class was in it. Rumors swirled around that she fancies me. I mean flattering as that is, the circumstances don't warrant it. Even if I was into her, as nice of a person as she is and as pretty as she is, it would put both of us in unwanted situations with our other obligations. Besides, so far as I know, Dottie is still with Harley Fort. As he got older, he became more lazy in his schooling and has started to become a negative influence on her, though he's not abusive. At least, not according to some of Dottie's friends. It's amazing how much gossip the kids disclose to me, though of course I keep those secrets with me. Even still, Dottie will try to make a subtle pass at me and I pretend to ignore. I can't play favorites after all.

"Niiiiiick!"

"I don't know who that is."

"Where's Wolski, she was here earlier?"

"I don't know, but if your looking for Waldo, he's next to the pole and coat rack in the barbershop." I would make a snide remark like that on the regular, not looking for a laugh but rather to see what kind of reaction I might get. It was common when Dottie was among her group of friends to address me by name. I hated it, but she wasn't the only student. If Coach Roberts addressed me, he always gave a warm "Nick" before inquiring of my wellbeing. Some students though then that it was also okay for them to do so. When the class is less saturated with her friends, she addresses me properly.

"Oh Nick."

"So just you then, huh?"

"I'm not sure, but it's looking that way."

~~~

As soon as he stepped in, I had to acknowledge him. It was shaping up to be just the two of us. I think he was happy that Floyd and Barry weren't in class. They have a reputation, and quite frankly they're annoying as hell. But this was a new thing, Mr. Fratelli and I had never been in a room alone together. The thought of that made my heart flutter even more. I couldn't help myself from thinking about it. As hard as I'm crushing over him, I never actually thought about pleasuring myself. Maybe because I knew it was probably a long shot that I'd get to see him in any kind of private setting - even in public such as a classroom.

I was still thinking about how wet I could get dreaming of him. The problem was as I was mesmerized by the idea, "I understand you're coming up on a final project soon." Oh my gosh, I was so embarrassed that I didn't realize that I was staring at him when he spoke to me. Then I came to see that he was presumably looking at the attendance roster on the desktop while talking at the same time.

"Y-Yeah," I muttered, trying to regain my composure and still blushing from my mental escapade. "I'm really looking forward to it."

"Hey, I know you're looking at nursing, but I've heard about what a beautiful voice you have. I'll tell you what. If you want to pursue music on the side, I can be your songwriter and you can have your try at a studio if you'd like."

I was stunned. "Really, you'd do that for me."

"Absolutely, I'd do it for anyone. Then again, not everyone can sing. Mrs. Wolski shared your solo from a non-school performance she went to. She said she didn't know you were into acting or that you were in that performance. Anyway, I know a few people locally that can hook me up whenever I want"

"Actually, that would be really great. Thank you so much!" That was my favorite thing about him. Even though it wasn't specific to me, he was that kind to people.

"But first, if you don't do the project, I can't help you. I find it is better to work with the sound and fit lyrics in than the other way around, see?"

As he finished that sentence, a message came across the public address. It felt weird because Nick usually was the voice behind it. But with him in my class, I knew it couldn't be.

"At this time, we're in a medical code yellow. Please follow all appropriate protocol"