Impossible Sex Positions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I applied myself whole-heartedly to sucking hard on her nubbin, really twisting my neck to get in there. The effect was instantaneous, Taylor tensed up in her pre-orgasmic prelude, calling to both of us, "Don't stop what you're doing. Don't stop anything at all.

Seconds later she shook, then slumped, falling forward a few inches but still landing on my body. John moved forward with her, still fucking away, trying for his own climax.

His low hanging balls landed right on my mouth and I took a few licks before I realized what had happened and stopped.

John was loud, "Shit that's hot - you licking my balls. Keep doing it."

It was the most vile part of the experience so far. I could only grunt my protest, doing my best to avoid them.

John begged, "Please man. I need it!"

Tay, grabbed my balls, squeezing just hard enough to make a point. "We gotta make our guest happy. Just like you made Alexa happy." She spit the name out clearly displaying her jealousy. I didn't know she cared for me enough to be jealous.

What choice did I have? Instead of licking her clit I now began licking John's balls.

He moaned his approval and Tay licked any part of my cock she could get at. Was she still trying to torment me or was she just that turned on?

My cock had been at a cyclical half-mast this whole time: growing a little harder, then shrinking a bit due to the cutting pain.

But now it expanded into every nook and cranny of the cage, fully hard, and hurting like a mother fucker.

I whined into his balls, not daring to stop tonguing them.

Tay understood and took pity on me, by kissing and caressing my balls with her tongue for the first time ever, just as I was licking his. Apparently, she was turned on and no longer punishing me.

It was only a few minutes before John, still loud, yelled out that he was cumming.

He planted himself in her puss, holding still except for his twitching cock and spasming balls which I both saw and felt.

He stayed still for another moment then rolled over freeing me from between his knees.

Looking down I saw the rivulets of cum leaking from her gooey snatch, down the bottom of my chin and flowing down my neck.

I'd seen plenty of movies of men in my position to know what to expect next - she was going to sit on my face draining his gunk into my mouth.

Happily, she said, "I'm too sensitive for any more. Which is true, she always gets sensitive after an O.

She rolled over the other way leaving me uncovered for the first time since the offensive threesome had started.

I begged for release, "Please, I need to get off. It's been a week."

Tay's voice broke in pent up anger, "You mean a week since you gave your cum to Alexa instead of me!?"

Oh boy I'd said the wrong thing. "Baby, it was just to win. She means nothing.

"But you chose her. At the last second you made your choice and it wasn't me."

I was speechless. I hadn't know the depth of her feelings.

Tay spoke calmly now, to John, "He can be a bit of a weasel, but I bet if he wears the cage for another week he'll be very ready for you to visit us again, if you want to?"

"You know I do!" Said John. "Do you think we could try something different?"

I was powerless. I'd lost and she had every right to claim John's return as her prize, and by our rules we had to make him happy. What could I do if I ever expected to get out of the blasted cage?

When John left he took my key with him leaving me no choice but to wait for his return. The only bright spot was that he had Tay lock herself up and took her key too.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!

12