Impossible to Resist Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they worked in the kitchen Bonnie appeared in the doorway.

"Merry Christmas!" she said, brightly.

Her outfit was that of an elf; the skirt was a little on the short side and there was maybe just a touch too much cleavage on show, but she had clearly made an effort; even finding a matching green hat that was perched at a jaunty angle on her head and red and white striped stockings (Steve realised this a little later when he caught a glimpse of thigh). She was even wearing soft green shoes with turned up toes and bells on them that tinkled as she walked. Somehow, she just oozed sex appeal dressed in that manner. Steve had to admit to himself that he quite fancied his wife's sister.

Realising that by ogling her he might regain that erection from earlier, he busied himself by making an announcement and opening the fridge.

"Bucks fizz everyone?"

He retrieved the orange juice and a cold bottle of bubbly, then filled the fluted glasses and handed them to the ladies, before pouring one for himself.

"Merry Christmas," he said.

They all clinked their glasses and took a sip. Bonnie was offered breakfast, but she turned it down telling them that she was sure she was going to eat far too much later, so she had better skip breakfast now. Of course, alcohol on an empty stomach was bound to have a rather rapid affect and she quickly became tipsy after a refill.

Then Michael came through the door, and they all burst out laughing. He was dressed in a onesie snowman outfit. He had the hood up so that the face with the fake carrot nose was showing. But he soon pushed it back and pulled the zip halfway down his chest. It was obviously a very warm outfit. Both Bonnie and Annie found themselves wondering if he was wearing anything underneath, as he was clearly not wearing a t-shirt or singlet. Bonnie further mused just how, exactly; she was going to find out.

The four of them spent some time in the kitchen just talking and ticking off small preparatory tasks. Then Steve had the urge to be alone with Annie for a while, so he asked Bonnie and Michael if they would go into the Dining Room and put out the tablecloth. They could then lay the placemats, cutlery and glasses.

As the door closed behind them, Steve turned to Annie and growled.

"Come here you sexy woman, you," he said.

He took her in his arms and began kissing her. His hands roamed first to her breasts and then down and around to her buttocks, before reaching down further and running his hands up the back of her legs to her panties.

"Wow, these feel gorgeous," he told her.

Annie was enjoying his touch, but when one of his hands moved round to her stomach and pushed down inside her panties, she understood just how turned-on her husband was. If she didn't stop him now, he would end up having her on the kitchen counter. She pushed him away laughing at the thought and pulled his hand out of her knickers.

"No, Steve. We've got jobs to do. You'll just have to wait until this evening."

She was panting and, frankly, quite close to just giving in to his lust. But they weren't alone in the house, and they certainly didn't want to be caught in the act.

In the Dining Room, with the two of them working together, it didn't take Michael and Bonnie long to lay up the table for lunch. Now Bonnie saw an opportunity; there was another sprig of mistletoe hanging from this ceiling and she stood underneath it.

"Hey, you know the rules by now. Come on, don't keep me waiting."

Michael checked the door and then moved towards his Aunt. They began kissing, but within seconds her hand had found the zip on his onesie and slid it the rest of the way down. It was inside moments later, confirming that - as she suspected - he wasn't wearing any underwear. She then wrapped her hand around the shaft and began rubbing, while moaning into his mouth.

But then they heard Steve and Annie coming out of the kitchen, so they hurriedly broke apart and Michael pulled his zip back up. Bonnie looked at him and realised that his unfettered cock was poking out obscenely inside his onesie. She did the only thing she could think of to cover this embarrassing situation. Pulling out a chair from the table, she pushed him down onto it and then plonked herself down on his lap.

"Oh!" said Annie when she saw them. She just stopped herself from saying anything that might let on to Steve that Bonnie had previously been intimate with Michael. But Bonnie's quick thinking came to the rescue.

"Do you remember when I used to bounce Michael on my lap? Now he's grown up I get to sit on his!" she laughed.

Her idea was to hide his erection from Steve and once he had "cooled down" she would get off again. But Michael was enjoying the feel of his Aunt sitting against his cock. Every movement just made him harder.

Finally, there was an opportunity of escape when Annie suggested that they go into the lounge while the Turkey was cooking. She led the way and Steve followed. Michael lifted Bonnie to her feet and before his Mother and Father could turn round, headed in the other direction, speaking to them over his shoulder.

"Listen, I'm just going to go and change. This outfit is just too hot."

He quickly made his way upstairs to his room. His erection simply wouldn't go down. He had to try and think of something completely non-sexual until he had managed to calm his ardour enough to dress respectably in cream chinos, a green shirt and a waistcoat that his Father had worn last year and lent him for today. Eventually he was able to make his way downstairs, where he heard movement in the kitchen.

Annie had left the lounge because it was time to baste the turkey, while Steve and Bonnie remained, talking.

Her Sister was still feeling very horny and wondering if she could trick Steve into kissing her under the mistletoe as she had done with Michael. She stood up and casually sauntered across to where the sprig hung, wiggling her hips as she went.

Steve, for once, was observant - or so he thought. He saw Bonnie standing under the mistletoe and before she could say anything, he challenged her.

"You've made a mistake and stood under the mistletoe. I'm sorry, but now I must demand a kiss from you. I have no choice."

Steve rose from the chair and sauntered across. Bonnie smiled and put her arms around his neck. They began kissing lightly at first, but as their bodies ground together the passion rose. Feeling his erection growing, she brought her right hand down between them and worked his trouser fly down. Reaching in, she manoeuvred her way into his boxers and extracted his penis. Once his cock was out in the open, bonnie broke the kiss and pulled back. From somewhere she had managed to produce a twig of mistletoe and hung it on his belt.

"Oh look!" she said. "Well, I simply HAVE to kiss you under the mistletoe, don't I?"

She sank to her knees and immediately enveloped half of his dick with her mouth and then began to fellate him rapidly.

Meanwhile, Michael had made his way into the kitchen, where his Mother was bent over the oven, putting the turkey back in after basting. He walked up behind her and waited until she had pushed the oven door closed, before grabbing her by the hips and pressing the outline of his fresh erection between her arse cheeks. Thinking it was Steve she stood upright, but before she could turn her head the hands had moved to her breasts. She closed her eyes and moaned.

Her eyes snapped back open as she realised something wasn't right. The presence behind her was bigger than her husband. She looked over her shoulder and sure enough it was Michael. His head dropped to nibble at the nape of her neck, and she groaned with pleasure.

Steve was never going to last long once Bonnie began sucking him. She worked quickly. Yes, she wasn't going to get any satisfaction herself, but she had fantasised about doing this.

Steve felt the inevitable was about to happen.

"I'm...I'm coming!" he whispered.

But she didn't stop, and she didn't pull away. She took him all the way to orgasm and allowed him to come in her mouth. She swallowed every drop - which was quite a lot owing to how he had been aroused for most of the day.

Steve stood with his eyes closed as Bonnie sat back onto her haunches and tucked his flagging penis away, before zipping up his trousers. She got back up off the floor.

"I think that maybe you should sit down and rest for a while. I need to go and get myself a drink."

He nodded dazedly and moved to the sofa where he flopped down. Bonnie made her way to the kitchen. Opening the door, she was met with the sight of her sister being groped by her nephew who was standing behind her and his hand was clearly making its way up the front of her leg beneath the skirt. She paused just long enough to know he had reached Annie's panties when she coughed for attention. The two flew apart as though they were opposing magnets.

"I thought so!" she whispered accusingly. "And you said nothing has happened," she chuckled.

"No...No, it's not like that! We haven't...I mean. We mustn't...you know. It's wrong," she blustered.

Michael wasn't altogether embarrassed, knowing that three months ago he had drunken sex with both the women, but he did feel that possibly it would be best to leave the room just then.

As the door closed, the sisters carried on a hushed conversation.

"Bonnie! We haven't done anything since Michael came back. What happened before he went to Uni was a one-off. We'd all had far too much to drink, and we allowed ourselves to get carried away."

"But he was just grabbing your tits and had his hand in your knickers!" she challenged.

"He didn't! He just...well, he was...well, feeling me through my panties. That's all."

Bonnie raised an eyebrow, "So, your son pressing his rigid dick into your arse, while clutching your breast and playing with the nipple, was ONLY rubbing your pussy through your panties?"

Annie realised how lame her comment had been, and her mouth opened and closed a few times to respond, but nothing suitable occurred to her.

Bonnie relented, after all she'd just given a blowjob to Annie's husband. She decided to go easy on her sister, who she believed was probably telling the truth about nothing previously happening. If Michael had got himself worked up enough to grab his Mother, then she herself probably had a lot to do with it, by arousing him earlier.

"Annie, I'm sorry. It was probably my fault."

Her sister was more than a little curious.

"How?" she asked.

"Well, when we went into the Dining Room and laid up the table, I snogged him under the mistletoe."

"Oh," said Annie.

"And," she paused. "I found out that he wasn't wearing any underwear."

"Oh!"

"The only reason we didn't go any further was because we heard you coming out of the kitchen. Otherwise...who knows?"

"So, when we found you sitting on his lap...?" she left the question unfinished.

"Yes, it was rock hard and pressing into my bum. I guess I was hoping it would go down, but it didn't and the longer I sat there the hornier I got too."

"So, that explains why he suddenly rushed off instead of coming into the lounge. And then when he came back down into the kitchen, he found me alone and slightly vulnerable. You must realise, that when he first grabbed me, I let him because I though he was Steve. It was only when I felt how big his erection was that I twigged and before I could react, he had his hand up my skirt."

"I wish it was my skirt it had been up," answered Bonnie, with moan.

"No, Bonnie. We must stop this right now. Yes, he's a very handsome and sexy young man, but he's off limits to you...and to me."

That seemed to be an end to the conversation as, a gentle but persistent alarm had sounded, telling Annie that it was time to continue with the preparation for lunch.

*****

The four sat down and enjoyed a thoroughly filling meal. It was traditional, with all the expected trimmings and followed up by Christmas pudding and custard. There was plenty of wine to wash it all down, and with the conversation they were at the table for the best part of two hours.

Finally, they rose from the table and Steve and Michael volunteered to clear the table and load up the dishwasher, leaving the women to move to the lounge and relax.

It was probably close to 7pm before any of them felt the desire to eat again, even if it was merely a light snack for tea / supper. Once again, there was wine to accompany the meal. Nobody was drunk, but perhaps they could all be described as "merry".

Each of them chipped in to clear the table and remove the tablecloth, but the mats were replaced so their glasses could be replaced - there was still the best part of a bottle of wine to finish. So, they sat back down at the table and continued talking.

Eventually, Bonnie got around to talking about how she and Annie had celebrated Christmas Day when they were young. She told them that they all enjoyed playing games in the evening.

"It was such fun. Of course, Annie and I always tried to cheat, but it never worked. Dad was onto all our tricks - mainly because he used them when he was a kid!"

They all laughed, but the germ of an idea had been sown in Steve's mind. However, before he could say anything, Michael chipped in.

"Hey, why don't we play games like that?" he asked.

"Because they were kid's games," replied Annie.

"Let's play an adult game then!" said Bonnie.

Steve saw his chance.

"Poker!"

They nodded, seeming to agree. But he had been thinking about his wife and her sexy underwear all day and. Having been told he would have to wait until tonight, he now thought there was an opportunity to see it a bit earlier.

"Better still, strip poker!" he said. Laughing.

"Yay," agreed Bonnie instantly.

"Hah! Honestly!" said Annie, obviously not convinced he was serious.

Michael, meanwhile, kept quiet, because he simply loved the idea, but he thought he had better not display the unbridled enthusiasm that her felt.

Bonnie looked at her and said, "I think that's a great idea. After all, we're just family playing a silly Christmas game."

Steve pushed the point, "Let's take a vote on it."

He raised his hand and Bonnie's shot up in the air. Their eyes turned to Michael, and he shrugged and put his hand up too. Steve didn't give Annie time to object.

"Great! That's settled. I'll get the cards and chips out."

"Er, how exactly are we going to play this?" asked Bonnie.

"Well, I assume that everybody knows Texas Hold'em? We'll play that."

"Yes, but how precisely will it work?"

Steve sat and thought for a moment but was glad when Michael piped up.

"Well, we don't want each game going on too long, so how about this; each player gets five chips. When somebody loses all their chips, they must buy back in with one item of clothing. Then we start the next game, and everybody has five chips again."

"Okaaaay. That sounds good," said Steve. "Everybody agree?"

Bonnie said yes enthusiastically, while Annie just shrugged, not entirely sure about this idea at all.

Steve prepared for the first game, while Michael topped up everyone's glasses. He wasn't about to tell anyone, but at Uni he played regularly with his friends and others, and he seemed to be pretty good at the game. He tended to start gently, gauging his opposition and gradually work his way into it. But this format would be a bit different. He'd have a maximum of four hands to make a mark during each game.

Steve and Annie had naturally sat opposite each other at the dinner table, so he suggested it would be better if they sat boy, girl, boy, girl, so that he and Michael were opposite each other and Annie and Bonnie faced each other.

The deck was cut, and everyone took a card to decide on the dealer. Michael had the ace, so he took the deck and shuffled, before dealing out the two hole-cards to everyone. Bonnie was sitting to his left, so she had to ante up the small blind while Steve had to throw two into the pot. He then reminded everyone that they had to buy in, by removing a shoe.

The first hand was a bit of a non-event, as nobody felt they had anything to play with, so the three others folded, leaving Steve with the pot. He was ridiculously pleased with himself.

Having been wary on that first hand, Bonnie now dealt and promptly (foolishly) gambled a pair of sevens against Michael's two pair and went all in.

"Bonnie loses!" crowed Steve.

Bonnie poked her tongue out at him, but then reached down and removed the second of her elf shoes, before tossing it behind her, where it jingled as it fell.

The next game started and this time it was Steve who lost out. Unbelievably, although he had a full house, Michael had four kings! He too tossed his second piece of footwear behind him.

The game continued, Bonnie lost again and then insisted that her hat counted and threw that away.

With both her shoes gone, Annie was in a quandary when she next lost. She decided that sitting at the table nobody would be able to see when she hitched up her skirt and released the clasps on her right stocking. She ducked beneath the level of the table for a moment and rolled it down her leg carefully - she didn't want to damage it.

Steve was then having damnable luck and lost two games in a row. By now he had already discarded both shoes and both socks and had to take of his waistcoat and shirt.

Michael was enjoying this game. But, had assumed - as had Annie and Steve - that they wouldn't go further than the first one to get down to their underwear. However, he had the measure of his opponents and was effectively controlling the play. The result was that, against the odds, he and his father were down to their trousers and underpants, while the women still had their dresses and underwear on - although Annie, of course, still had her suspender belt as well. Both men were delighted when they got a glimpse of Bonnie's thighs, as she removed the individual striped stockings.

Bonnie lost again. She complained loudly - especially as she had started with one item fewer than everybody else (she had forgotten about the hat), but the chorus of "off, off, off," told her that she had no choice. Although secretly she was thrilled at the idea of revealing her underwear to the two men. So, she stood up, reached behind and drew down the zip. Wriggling her shoulders, she dropped the bodice and pushed the dress over her hips before discarding that also.

Before Bonnie sat down, the others could see that her bra hid very little, and that she was wearing matching thong panties.

Michael almost screwed up the next game; in the final hand, for some reason he had misread the two cards he had been dealt and bet according to what he thought he had. It came down to an all-in call between him and his Mother. But she had been bluffing! Michael won the hand with King high.

Annie wriggled in her seat but didn't stand up. She cleverly unhooked her suspender belt and then reached under her dress to remove it. She was quite pleased with her manoeuvre, although Steve was disappointed that her dress had not come off yet.

Both Bonnie and Annie gambled on the last hand of the next game and came up against Michael's full house. So, they both had to remove an item.

"Well come on Annie. I'm already down to my underwear. Get it off."

Now it came to it, she was more than a little bit nervous. But as Bonnie had said, everybody else was sitting with two items of clothing, so she could hardly cry off now. She pushed her chair back and rose unsteadily.

"Do you need help?" offered Steve.

He was dying to see Annie in her new underwear. He'd been waiting all day and now he was going to view his present to her.

"No thank you," she looked at him pointedly. "I can manage."

There was a hook at the top which she fumbled with at first but then the zip slid down easily. She could see the expectant look on Steve's face, but then saw the same on Michael's. She paused.