Impossible to Resist Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Annie," Steve encouraged. "It's no different to you wearing a bikini in public."

She sighed, dropped the dress to her ankles and stepped out of it.

"Yes, but I've never worn a bikini quite like this," she answered.

Annie sat back down, but not before Michael was able to see not just the dark of her nipples through her bra, but also the outline of her pussy lips. Steve, meanwhile, had developed an erection.

Of course, there was still the question of Bonnie owing an item of clothing if she bought back in. But Annie had assumed that she would want to stop the game.

"Well, I guess that's it now?" she asked.

"No way Sis!" Bonnie wanted revenge. "The boys have still got their trousers on! Why shouldn't we get them down to their underwear too?"

"Er, because you're going to have to remove your bra?" she replied.

After a day of feeling horny and satisfying Steve, but remaining frustrated herself, Bonnie's libido was a bit out of control. She really wanted to expose herself to the men. Her pussy was tingling with the anticipation of their ogling stares.

She took a deep breath, "You're on, boys! I want those trousers in the next game!"

Bonnie didn't need to stand to remove her bra - besides, she thought the state of her arousal might be obvious in the front of her panties. As it was, her nipples were as hard as bullets and her chest was rising and falling rapidly, making her breasts jiggle. As expected, Michael and Steve's eyes were glued to her chest.

"Come on boys, you can't tell me you haven't seen a pair of tits before."

"Not yours," Steve answered simply.

The next game started. Michael struggled to manipulate the first hand and had to fold early in the second. But Bonnie and Annie had done his work for him, and Steve lost his chips - and his trousers. He wasn't sure that he wanted to remove them, as he already had a hard-on, and it would be patently obvious for all to see. Seeing his reticence, Bonnie goaded him into it.

"Coward! You haven't got the nerve. I tell you what, if you do it, then I'll walk once round the table, wiggling my boobs."

That was enough motivation. He tried to remove them surreptitiously, but both Annie and Bonnie were aware he was showing signs of an erection. True to her word, once Steve was down to his boxers, Bonnie stood up and walked around the table. It was indeed obvious that she was leaking pussy juices and her arse was moving in an entirely enticing manner (not to mention her breasts).

The sexual tension at the table had ramped up considerably now. The game could have been called to a halt at any moment, but none of them now wanted to be the one that chickened out.

Michael lost his own trousers next, and Annie had to physically hold herself upright, when all she wanted to do was lean sideways to see the outline of Michael's rising cock. Perhaps that's why she didn't think to call a halt and the next game started. She realised that this was going to end with someone's nudity at this rate.

Inevitably, Annie lost - even though she was playing cautiously, she just ran out of chips.

The room went very still as three of the participants waited for the fourth to respond. She hesitated, shyly.

Again, Bonnie shamed her, "Annie, there's no need to be shy. Everybody here has seen your tits before."

That logic was very difficult to argue with. So, reluctantly she complied and removed her bra. She got the same reaction from the men as Bonnie had and could see their eyes glued to her breasts. Her pussy quivered. She had never felt quite this way while being looked at before. Right now, she wished she was in the bedroom with Steve - or Michael. At that illicit thought she almost moaned aloud.

Bonnie picked up the cards again, made sure everybody had their chips and then dealt the next hand. Somebody was definitely going to end up naked this time.

"Oh, Bonnie!" cried Annie when the dealer lost.

"it's OK Annie, I'm not beaten yet. I can still buy back in one more time. We can still beath them."

"But... you'll be naked. What if you lose then? I'll be playing them on my own!"

Bonnie just shrugged and passed the deck to Steve, before hooking her thumbs into her panties and pushing them down. She would really have liked to stand up to do it, but she knew that her pussy was already leaking, and it would be obvious to everybody else. At least while sitting down, only her aching nipples and breasts were visible.

In the next hand Bonnie folded immediately. There was no way she could win with those cards. Steve threw in his two chips and then dealt the flop. His jack and ten were matched by the same in the three cards. Two pair. Annie and Michael both passed, so Steve felt strong and went all-in. Annie folded, but Michael called. Steve dealt the turn and the river. He then triumphantly flipped his hole cards over to reveal his two pair and then sat back in his chair.

Michael paused for just long enough, before revealing his hole cards. A king and a queen. Steve realised immediately that he had blundered. The river card was an ace. Michael had won with a straight.

Steve's original idea was merely to undress his wife down to her beautiful underwear, but now he was at a point he'd never expected; both women's breasts were on show and although he couldn't see, he knew that Bonnie was, in fact, completely naked. That was enough to make him harder than he had been all day, but the idea of getting his wife equally nude was all-consuming and he didn't even flinch but pushed down his boxers. Bonnie couldn't stop herself from leaning a little bit his way to have a look.

"Bonnie!" Annie admonished. "I think we had better stop now."

"Too late," said Steve, passing her the deck. "I've already bought back in."

"But...but..." she flustered.

"Deal!" commanded Bonnie. She still wanted to strip Michael naked.

Annie was struggling to contain her own libido; her breasts could feel every downward exhalation of her breath and even that felt delicious. Her mind was wondering if maybe she should have indulged Steve that morning. She was so distracted that she misdealt, and they had to start again. It was perhaps inevitable that she lost all her chips after five hands.

There was no pregnant pause, nor heightened sexual tension - it simply couldn't go any higher. Annie stood up and stripped her panties down to her ankles, uncaring who could see her nakedness. She grabbed Steve's hand and pulled him towards the door, intending to get to the bedroom as quickly as possible.

Steve's erect penis waved wildly as he was pulled out of the room. The sight of his wife's wet vagina as she began to climb the stairs pushed him over the edge and he grabbed her hips to stop her ascent and then attempted to nudge his cock between her legs. Annie was too far gone to object, and she collapsed onto her elbows and knees and allowed him to enter.

The Dining room door had hardly closed when Bonnie leapt on Michael. She was so, so hot that she couldn't wait, she had to have her nephew inside her. In the two seconds before she was on him, he was delighted to see that, like his Mother, Bonnie's pussy was now smooth. She threw her leg across him and reached down to pull his dick from his boxers. She immediately tried to force herself down onto the shaft using all her weight. She was so wet that it took almost no effort, and the speed was only limited by how quickly the walls of her vagina could expand to accommodate him.

Steve by now was pounding Annie forcefully and noisily. She too was being loud as every part of her seemed to be experiencing stimulation beyond any that she had previously had. Her mind was focussed on the pleasure mostly, but in a sudden moment of clarity she imagined being naked with both Steve and Michael. This intensely erotic thought was too much. She came with a guttural scream.

Bonnie and Michael were by now fucking at speed. He had his hands under her buttocks and was hoisting her up and down his shaft. They both heard Annie's orgasmic cries from the stairs.

"She's getting hers, now I want mine. Come on lover!" she begged.

It was fortunate that Michael was strong, but his arms were beginning to burn with the effort. He speeded up and felt Bonnie's head fall onto his shoulder, gasping as her climax approached like a speeding train. She must have passed out, for when she became aware again, Michael was holding her tight, and she was still impaled.

"Bedroom!" gasped Annie, finally. Amazingly, Steve hadn't come yet, but she didn't want to be caught fucking on the stairs. It hadn't occurred to her what Bonnie and Michael might be doing.

Steve didn't want to withdraw, but it was bloody difficult to have sex on the stairs and the bed would be more comfortable. They stumbled up the remaining steps and fled to their room. The door closed and they stood looking at each other.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"I'm going to fuck you," he said simply.

"How?"

"Any way I want. Come here," he commanded.

She took the few steps towards him, and he cradled her chin in his hands and kissed her, then pushed down on her shoulders. Kneeling in front of him she instinctively knew what he wanted and, even though his cock had just been deep within her pussy and was still covered in her juices, she sucked him into her mouth greedily. She didn't know - or care - how close he was to coming. She wanted to be his whore and she would swallow his come when he ejaculated, for the very first time. It didn't take very long, and Steve's hips jerked as his semen exploded from the tip of his cock into Annie's throat. The realisation of what she was doing made his orgasm even stronger and he continued to spurt for far longer than usual.

Annie almost choked attempting to take it all down, but she managed it and kept sucking and licking long after his erection began to subside. Finally, she rose to her feet and kissed him. If he realised that he was tasting his own come, he didn't show it. They climbed onto the bed and cuddled each other until Steve fell swiftly asleep. Two orgasms and the excitement of the day had been too much for him.

Untangling herself from his arms, Annie moved off the bed and pulled the covers over her sleeping husband. She heard a door down the hall close, so she reached for her robe with an intention of investigating. But she stopped and looked down at her own nakedness and retrieved her hand. She stepped through the door and closed it silently, before padding, nude down to Michael's room, where she could hear Michael and Bonnie having sex. Still turned on, she couldn't resist the temptation to see what they were doing.

Opening the bedroom door silently, the scene that greeted her was beyond pornographic; Bonnie was lying on her back on the end of the bed, with her legs over Michael's shoulders. Michael's legs were apart, sliding his cock deep into her pussy. Annie watched fascinated as he sank all the way in, then withdrew until just the head remained. It was just as long and thick as she remembered. And it reminded her of how it had felt. She was amazed at how wide Bonnie's pussy had to stretch to accommodate him. Did hers really do that too?

She didn't recall moving from the doorway, but Annie now found herself kneeling by the pair, getting an even more intimate view as he plunged in and out. She reached out and cupped his testicles with one hand and caressed his arse with the other. Michael turned and looked at her and smiled at the fact that his Mother had joined them.

Just then, Bonnie came for the second time. As she calmed down and recovered, he withdrew his still erect dick. Annie was still turned-on and remained in need of further release. Bonnie encouraged her onto the bed, knowing that what she really needed was Michael's cock inside her. Besides, she herself needed to recover before she could accommodate him again.

Nothing was said, Annie just climbed onto the bed and remained on all fours looking back at Michael. He could see that his Mother's cunt was open and wet. She didn't need to tempt him, for he knew what she needed and what he wanted. He pushed right on in and began a long, slow rhythm. He kept her on the boil for what seemed an age.

Annie's eyes were closed, enjoying what Michael was doing to her, when she felt extra sensations in her nipples. She dropped her head to look and was surprised to see Bonnie lying beneath her toying with her breasts. If she was shocked by that, then she was ultimately sent into a completely different world when her sister shuffled round and began lapping at her clitoris. This was so, so wrong, but she didn't want it to stop.

Had she lasted a fraction longer, Annie possibly would have dropped her head onto her sister's pussy in return, in an ultimate act of hedonistic pleasure, but just then Michael's lengthy sexual stamina gave up and she felt him flooding her insides. The climax was inevitable, knowing that her son was emptying his balls deep inside her vagina, while her sister continued to tease her clit with her tongue.

After they had recovered enough, Annie and Bonnie made their way back to their own rooms. At her doorway, Bonnie kissed Annie on the lips. Even that act sent shivers through both. But now they had to go to bed and get some sleep.

Back in their room, Steve was snoring gently, already out for the night. It was probably just as well, because Annie needed to get her libido back under control. Heaven only knew how she and they were going to handle what had happened when they woke in the morning.

*****

Steve awoke first, as he had been asleep the longest time, but his memories of the previous evening were still uppermost in his mind. He turned towards Annie who lay with on her side with her back to him and lifted the covers. Sure enough, she was still naked, and his hand slipped onto her hip and then down onto her buttock. He groped her for a while and slipped his hand further round to see if he could find her pussy. It was hot, it was wet, and he now had an erection. So, he adjusted his position and began to nudge his cock into her vagina.

Feeling Steve's penetration, Annie awoke and pulled his hand to her breast so he could caress it while he gently began to fuck her.

Meanwhile, not far away, Bonnie was already in back Michael's room sucking his cock.

It looked like it was going to be an equally entertaining Boxing Day.