All Comments on 'Impregnated by the Pigman'

by AlexaVillacotta

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why are there never any stories where the human-animal offspring comes out as hybrids? THAT would be something I would like to read about!

But unfortunately, it's always that they just come out as sort of "clones" of the animal parent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great!

I’d like to know more about what happens as her pregnancies progress. Does being pregnant with non-human babies affect her body? Do the beast men have preggo kinks and fuck her throughout? Where do the babies go after they are born?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

This is really well written! I like how each character has a distinct "voice" so to speak. Like Donnie speaks very differently from the other characters for instance. I also like how you conveyed a good amount of desire from all parties. Even though it was written from Robin's point of view, you still were able to convey how the other characters felt. Personally the only thing I would have changed would be to go into a little more detail in the sex scenes, describe the sensations a little more vividly. But I still give it 5/5! Thank you for sharing this and I hope you keep writing more.

BreedOrBeBredBreedOrBeBredover 3 years ago
Love This!

I've read all your stories (multiple times each!) and I love them so much. I think this is my favorite of all of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous