Impregnated by the Pigman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed eager as well, and as he reached out for Robin's head, she took the initiative. Her lips met the satyr's flare and she quickly enveloped it in her hot mouth. Mack laughed and sat back in his seat as Robin worked his cock, rolling her tongue around his glans before she dove forward. Robin made it past three inches, six inches, nine inches and stopped when nearly a full foot of the satyr's shaft was lodged firmly in her esophagus. Mack bucked and bleated.

Robin swallowed as the satyr came, though it made no difference. He was so deep in her tensing throat that there was nowhere for his cum to go but directly into her stomach. It made a gurgling noise as Mack emptied his fat balls, filling Robin with an inhuman amount of semen. A minute passed, and then another, and finally, the satyr leaned back with a satisfied sigh. He gave Robin a patronizing pat on the head as she withdrew.

"Here's your fifty," Mack said, then tossed Robin a crumpled bill. She was still on her knees, shaking slightly, her lipstick smeared down the side of her chin. A wave of embarrassment washed over her, followed by excitement. She'd just sucked off a stranger for money ā€” for money ā€” and now she had a fresh load of his cum in her stomach. Her outfit felt a little tighter around the midsection as she folded the fifty and wobbled to her feet.

...

The poker game was nearing its conclusion, and it was clear Donnie was going to win. Al was almost out of chips, and he was picking at the green felt of the table with growing frustration. Mack was completely out of money, though he didn't look bothered at all. The earlier blowjob was enough to sate him, it seemed. He was reclining in his chair, nearly asleep.

"Guess you've won," Al conceded.

"Just wait," Donnie said, and produced a straight flush.

"Well, that's the game, then," Al replied, looking at the cards with a furrowed brow.

Robin was watching from the kitchen, pausing in her duties to spectate for a moment. She had cleaned the lipstick from her chin and wiped away the smudged mascara, but her red hair was still unkempt. She had moved past her initial trepidation, and now, with a sloshing belly, she was ready for Donnie to take his prize. Hidden by the partition, she slipped her hand beneath her panties into the wet parting of her legs. It was too much. She needed someone, anyone.

"I think you'n Mack should hit the bars," Donnie said. "Might be best."

Al looked at Robin, and she nodded in agreement. The satyr looked surprised, but shrugged and stood from the table, pushing Mack on the shoulder. "C'mon, then," he said. "We're gonna go see if Tammie's hanging around tonight."

Mack nodded, then climbed to his hooves and followed Al to the door. Before they left, Al turned and pointed at Donnie. "Don't make a fucking mess'a my place, got it?"

Donnie leaned back, his hands crossed over his paunch as he gave a crooked smile. "Sure thing. Take your time, don't come back too soon," he said, and the two satyrs disappeared into the hallway as the door shut. "Hah," the pigman laughed as he turned to Robin.

She stepped around the partition, grateful for the privacy. Donnie watched with keen interest as Robin brought her hands to her generous cleavage and pulled down the neckline of her dress. Her bare breasts gave a slight bounce as she freed them from the fabric, still perky despite their ample size. A few seconds later, the entire dress was in a heap on the floor.

Robin reveled in Donnie's attention, taking her time as she played with the string of her panties. As he watched her, she found the confidence to say, "I have to admit... You were right, earlier, when I was sitting on your lap. I've been looking forward to this a bit. What did you say again?"

"I said I'd bend you over the table..."

"Uh huh."

"...and I'd ride that big ass a'yours until I blew my load. Now come over here."

Wordless, but wanting, Robin walked to where the pigman sat. With a knowing smile, she bent over the table and pressed her naked breasts against the green felt. She arched her back, pronouncing the swell of her ass, and as she lifted it into the air Donnie stood from his seat. He placed his palm on the side of Robin's wide hips, then stepped behind her.

Robin's panties dropped around her ankles. She stepped out of them and spread her feet. With every breath, her pink buds brushed against the rough material of the table. She tried and failed to stifle a groan, eyelashes fluttering, and the pigman behind her laughed with contempt.

"Damn, you'll make a fine sow. Sure are fertile." Donnie slid his fingers into Robin's entrance and brought them to his mouth. "Good thing I've been saving like I have."

Looking over her shoulder, Robin blinked when she saw the pigman's member. It was similar to that of an average man, but much, much thicker. However, it wasn't the size of Donnie's cock that made Robin pause, but the size of his ballsack. She couldn't see where it ended. As she attempted to reposition herself for a better look, the pigman pushed her down.

"Gonna give you a big litter of piglets," Donnie laughed. "Just be patient."

With that, the overweight pigman grabbed his girthy cock and lined it up with Robin's entrance. She let out a sharp breath when he slipped inside, hilting himself with little effort. A long, loud moan left Robin's mouth, and Donnie grinned down at her like she were just another conquest. He slapped her heavy ass and she yelped, blushing.

"Yer good'n wet, huh?" the pigman mocked. "A real breeding bitch, through and through."

He started to pump his hips, picking up his pace as he fucked her over the table. Soon enough he was pounding her hard, a hand clenched in her messy red hair as she gasped and groaned. The staccato clap of flesh on flesh filled the room, joined by the clack of poker chips sliding across the abused table. A half-finished bowl of pretzels tipped and spilled over the carpet.

Robin cried out in pleasure, reaching her peak as she tensed her inner thighs and trembled. Her clenching pussy tried to coax the pigman's orgasm with steady contractions, milking him for his seed, but he was intent on getting the most out of his new mate. Donnie was animalistic, humping at Robin's upturned backside like a beast in rut.

The pigman suddenly squealed, then pressed himself flush to Robin's ass and shuddered. She lifted her head, shut her eyes and opened her mouth, still coming down from her own climax as she felt Donnie flood her. His cock flexed, and flexed, and flexed as Robin caught her breath. She tried to rise from where she was laying but the pigman placed his palm on the small of her back to hold her down.

"Mm..." Donnie hummed. "Gotta make sure y'get what y'want."

Several minutes passed and the pigman didn't withdraw. He continued to pump his seed into Robin's womb as she laid there, her eyes partially closed, ass raised in the air. She could feel him pulsing... his constant flow of cum... the hot weight that settled just below her belly.

"That's right..." Donnie said. His hands were planted firmly in Robin's supple asscheeks, dark eyes staring down into her deep cleft. Pulse after pulse, he deposited his colossal load in her pussy, his big balls twitching beneath him. Rivulets of semen started to run down her inner thighs, traveling along her legs to soak into the carpet below. "Ah... that's right..."

Robin let out a low groan as she brought a shaky hand to her abdomen. The pressure was almost too much, her womb packed beyond its limits. She knew for a fact she was pregnant with the pigman's litter. His sperm would have no trouble reaching their destination. It was only a question of when his orgasm would abate, when he would shoot the last of his load and pull himself from her claimed pussy.

For now, she rested her freckled face against the green felt of the table and closed her eyes. The warm weight of the pigman's mound and belly was firm against her naked ass, his thick cock like a fleshy rolling pin inside her. The words "baby batter" floated gently across her mind and she giggled, exhausted from the rough, sweaty fucking she just endured.

Finally, Donnie sighed and stepped back. His softening cock fell from Robin's sloppy hole with a squelch. The rush of semen that followed was heavy, like someone was pouring a bucket of white paint between her legs. It splattered on the carpet and covered her inner thighs, sticking to her foot in strands as she raised it.

Pleased with his work, the pigman delivered a swift slap to Robin's asscheek, but she made no noise. She felt weak from the experience, drained in more ways than one. Leaning from side to side, she eventually lifted herself from the table and tried to find her footing. It was like standing in a swamp, and her wobbly legs didn't make it easier.

"I'm sure you'll give me a fine litter," Donnie said as he pulled his pants up. "Yes indeed."

...

Robin had carried the babies of many beastmen, but nothing had prepared her for piglets. Her belly felt impossibly tight, stretched and strained. I must be having quadruplets, she thought, and though the idea worried her, it also brought a small tingle of pleasure. As she ran her hands along the curve of her round stomach, she idly wondered if she couldn't get Donnie's number from Al if she asked...

...

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)

Stay tuned for the next installment!

12