Impregnating a Gullible Stranger

Story Info
Married man impregnates a desperate woman on Christmas Eve.
4.4k words
4.51
61.1k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,219 Followers

I hooked a left into the aisle towards the back checking the list on my phone. Headache medicine was there for my wife, a new one that she had read on the Internet would not give her some disease like all the other ones would. I bet good money all the other stuff was in the trash, this new one wouldn't work, and the premium price I was paying would be compounded by rebuying the old proven stuff. Sighing I went past the things to make you go to the bathroom, the things to make you stop going to the bathroom. Slowing as I looked from the products to the ass being pushed back in my direction.

It was a nice ass, it and the legs it came out of wrapped up in red and green leggings. White Candy Canes and Reindeer ran along all the red stripes. I almost made an appreciative noise at the sight of such a tight backside. I didn't mind my wife's generous one, not at all, but there was something to be said about one that was much the opposite. Feminine but compact. Bent over as she was, the material stretched over her cheeks, I swear I thought I could get the light coming in at the right angle and see the little dimple of her asshole.

I looked. I admired but I was happily married (but not without complaints) and not a total creep. I took the view as an early Christmas Eve present from the universe. Not lingering extremely long, which I thought would put me on Santa's good list compared to some of my friends who probably would have stopped and drooled. My admiration meant I only glimpsed the long red hair draped over one side as I passed. Which might have turned off some people but I'd seen more than my fair share of attractive gingers, and I was a fan of freckles.

Getting to the headache section, which was down the way a half dozen feet from the woman, I might have immediately put her out of my mind but she was on the phone. Popping up from her ass displaying examination of the lower shelves, talking rather loudly. Inconsiderately so.

"No, no. I'm here in the aisle of one of your stores. Well, I need to know where the pills are that help make you pregnant. Or maybe they're shots. Yeah, shots or pills. My friend took them and..." Pausing as the person on the other end of the line spoke. "No, you're the one in my phone. I'm not from here. I'm in the Defluer one, it's where my boyfriend is from. Alright. Does that matter? I've been in dozens of your stores before they're all put together the same way. I'm in the medicine aisle, right by the condoms, but I don't want those, I want the opposite. I want to know where are the pills to get you pregnant?" She finished like maybe she thought the person on the other end didn't speak English. Or she was just a bitch. "Alright where is the prescription stuff? It's Christmas Eve, the pharmacist is closed. Can I ask the manager... I know but as I said, it's Christmas Eve and I can't go see my doctor. I just need... Tell me the section of the aisle... Listen! I need to be pregnant for Christmas or my boyfriend is gonna dump me. Do you understand that? I saw his text messages to his friends, he's waiting until after the Holiday because he's a nice guy. He's the one though! He's sweet, kind, and responsible." I would pay a thousand dollars to talk to the person on the other line. Whatever they said had the woman huffed. "He won't dump me if I'm pregnant!" Just as much wishing I would have brought my phone out to record this, still wondering if I should. "So I need the pills to make sure you get pregnant. I didn't take my birth control for a whole week now, but I need the pills to make me super fertile or whatever. Bitch! Listen, I... Bitch! LISTEN!" Taking the phone from her ear she scoffed. "She fucking hung up on me!"

I thought she would say something to me, or at least check if I had been listening to her conversation. Her loud and very embarrassing conversation. She didn't though, maybe the quickest glance in my direction before starting a rough and angry examination of the shelves. Bottles topple about, a couple hit the floor, but that didn't stop her. The "About to be dumped after Christmas" ginger yanking some promising candidates off the shelf to read the label, before tossing them back on. I looked around for somebody to share this moment with, a stranger to at least see how inappropriate this woman was acting that I could share a raised eyebrow or shrug with, but it was late Christmas Eve. Everyone would be in the food section of the store getting cinnamon or frozen dinner rolls, or worse the toy section hoping to find Little Suzy the perfect gift. Last minute.

Nobody was in the medicine section. Finally she grabbed one of the bottles, stomping my way. I thought she was going to go find a worker, or had just made a choice and was going.

Nope. She was coming to me.

"Sir. Sir, can you tell me if this is the stuff to get you pregnant?" She asked thrusting a bottle of what looked like stretch mark cream at me, I guess because it showed a pregnant woman?

I will never be able to say what made me do it. Maybe I thought the story was good, but it could be great. Maybe after sitting around at work even for the half a day they'd made us come in for I was bored, knowing I'd go home where my wife's family would be infesting my house and wanted a bright spot. Or she just seemed gullible enough that some dormant evil part wanted to fuck with her. Even though it went the way it did... Well, I'm not that kind of person, I'm a normal boring husband.

"Yeah, that helps if you rub it on your belly. It increases the warmth and... You don't want that though, my wife and I tried that and it only increases your chances like by five percent." Motioning for her to follow me to the other end, opposite the bathroom stoppers and starters. I nearly snorted at the box, that I'd seen earlier, plucking it off e shelf. "This is the one you want. You see?"

"Oh my god! Yes! Yes!" Grabbing it from me, I doubted she read it as much as looked at the colors.

It was prenatal vitamins that some marketing genius had realized they could get two for one at triple the price by selling "special" his and hers pack. It was better than I thought because not only did it say "Pre-Pregnancy Couple's Pack" but it got even better and on the blue "guy's" side it said, "Men's Pre-Conception Health" which really made it seem like this was what it was for.

"You both take it and.. Do what you do. It's basically a guaranteed pregnancy." I worried about the fact that each one said they had thirty days off pills but that wasn't even registering on her radar.

"Oh no! We... We can't! We're staying with his family and... They're everywhere. Plus how would I get him to take one?" She looked at the others picking another prenatal vitamin up, flipping it as if she was going to read the back, before tossing it away. "This is the one that worked for you and your wife?"

"We've got five kids thanks to it." Unable to help myself now that I was in this far. "The first time it was triplets, she doubted it would work so made us take three each. The next time I forgot I had taken it, so took another and we had twins. So... yeah they work." Giving her a big smile, pushing the product at her, a long nod where I was about to turn away when she reached out and grabbed my hand. "No need to thank me."

"No, I..." At least then she did look around to make sure nobody was listening, she wasn't completely oblivious to social standards. "I told you I can't... I really need to be pregnant, by tomorrow. For Christmas and... with his family all around I... I doubt we could get away somewhere and I really don't think I could get him to take a pill without knowing what it is."

"You might crush it up and put it in his drink." A tremor in my voice as I fought laughter.

"He's been using condoms again, hiding them." Shit girl, I wanted to say, he REALLY doesn't want to be with you! She gave my arm the slightest tug, urgent. "It's not gonna happen with him tonight."

Look, I got what she was getting at. She was staring at me with desperation in her green eyes. The answer to her problem was in her hands but she was realizing she was still no closer to her solution, maybe even further away! And she was determined. I like to point that out, I knew that, I pieced together what she was thinking. I tried to back away, she flailed to stop me from breaking out of her grip as if I would instantly disappear if I did.

She was maybe twenty-one, much younger than my forty, not exactly prettier than my wife but... Different. Green eyes, pale skin, freckles across her nose and cheeks. Full, lovely, red lips that even the most ginger-phobic guy would imagine wrapped around his dick. She had on an unzipped coat so I got to see she had some nice handful sized tits, MUCH smaller than my wife's but that difference was the appeal. The soft fuzzy white sweater almost as tight as her leggings, hinting at her slight hourglass figure. Hips swelling out where the red and green bottoms took over.

I did try.

If briefly.

"Please! For Christmas! My boyfriend is going to dump me if I'm not pregnant." I think anybody who hadn't overheard her earlier would have asked more about that, maybe anybody who wasn't a bored married guy in his forties looking at a gorgeous freckle faced ginger who was offering herself up to him for meaningless sex. "Please! I need..." Unable to say she needed me to fuck her, she instead said. "I need to be pregnant!"

"You want ME to get you pregnant?" Bottom lip coming out at my question, a long moment later she nodded.

"I... I would rather it be him but... He's gonna dump me! I love him so much and I'll just..." Still making sure to hold me with at least one hand she put her phone away, put the box of his and hers vitamins between us. "Please!"

"Alright." I agreed, she thanked me a bunch of times before ripping into the package. Right then and there!

"Can you swallow one?" I didn't make the cheesy pervy joke, silently agreeing as she pulled a pill from each bottle. Blue one for me, pink one for her, tossing the package back on the shelf. "Alright, I'm ready if you are."

Part of me wanted to stammer, but why not? We'd been here a few minutes and nobody had gone by. I knew even if there was a camera above us, somebody would have to be watching it to see us, they'd already be coming for her ripping open and taking medicine right off the shelf. Plus we couldn't go back to my place, she'd said she was from out of town and her boyfriend's family was all over where she was staying. Only one hotel here in town and even if there was a room, how would I explain that charge on the card.

And... If somebody came around to bust us, I could just run the fuck away! There would probably be only one security guard at most at this time on Christmas Eve, but more likely just a manager. If they chased me, which I doubted, I was a jogger and hadn't seen an employee around here who was athletic much less that motivated for their job.

Mostly, it was a fucking insane turn on! I was forty and this would literally be the craziest thing I'd ever done in my life. Call it a sudden onset mid life crisis if you had to. This conversation even before the sexual advances had been the craziest thing that ever happened to me. Having sex with a stranger! Having sex with a stranger in public! I was somebody else! Not boring and humdrum at all.

So I reached out taking her hips in both hands, she gave a gulp taking a moment to bolster her resolve when she had it I skimmed back from there to that ass that I had admired at first sight of her. The ginger's breathing was erratic at the contact, nervous but relieved. I guess I didn't know I was going in for a kiss until she purred softly as she came against me, running her fingers up my chest. Staring at me with those green orbs of hers that fluttered shut, leaving just her anxious freckled face and those red beautiful lips.

I want to say it was like I'd forgotten what a kiss was. That's not right though because my wife and I kissed all the time. Goodbye ones, hello ones, hot ones, and wild mid sex ones. I just had forgotten that it could be the same act but so fundamentally different. The feel of those full lips, of course was new, but there was how she moved them. Fuck! Not to mention the smell of her as I drew air in in a surprised inhale. There was the taste of her as our lips parted some, pressed together harder. Biggest of all there was the force, my wife let me lead, she was the passenger to our kiss. This ginger was a driver like me, she gripped my shirt, pulling me at her as she clearly got turned on by me and my mouth. Tilted and dialed up the pressure, slipped her tongue out across my lips. The bold eager move making my grip on her perfect bottom tighten down as my list grew.

If anybody was coming at seeing her rip open the package, they probably would have been there by the time the kiss broke. The redhead dropping from her toe tips while gasping, struggling not only her eyes to open but herself back to reality. A wicked, surprised expression on her face as she looked up at me.

"Wow, I guess if I'm doing such a bad thing to save my relationship, it's not any worse to enjoy it." Reaching up to cup my face, running not only her fingers over it but her eyes as well. "You're pretty fucking hot for an older stranger I randomly met in a Walmart."

"I've never had ginger before." My stupid brain thought I should contribute, better than commenting on the 'old' part of her statement.

"No? Well you're really going to like it." And she went back in for another kiss, this one longer and much hotter.

We kinda drew away from the end of the aisle towards the back without really knowing it. Or I didn't. If I had been thinking about it, or would have been asked about it, I would have laughed, shook my head. Profess there was no way you could have sex in a store right in the middle of the aisle. Not without going to the ground, certainly not without being completely obvious to anybody who walked by at either end, even if they were distracted they would instantly register two people on the ground, or one bent over and the other pressed up behind them.

I wasn't thinking about it though. I was feeling her tongue sliding along against mine. Her body both hard and soft was like a furnace. The smell of her filling my nostrils. Most importantly the feel of her ass in my hands. I didn't just go into the back of those leggings, I shoved them down so that they were out of the way. That butt was a miracle. I almost had to check that it was real, it was so far off from the one I was used to. Letting my fingers go over it the minx pushed herself back as I tickled over her backdoor, for a moment I thought about trying to get in there but then my pinky brushed her pussy and she was ALL about that. Rising up and shoving back at the tiniest of contact.

"This stuff... God this stuff works! I'm fucking dripping wet." And I was rewarded to more new sights.

She parted enough to pull the fronts of her Holiday Themed pants out and down, exposing her vagina. It was covered in long mostly straight red pubes. It wasn't overgrown, I guess it would be some kind of bikini or pantyline trimming. All the hairs were in a wide column that started an inch below where her labia ended, about clit level it seemed. The dark red pubes shorter towards the edges of the column, at least two inches long at the middle.

While I was still registering that she actually had pubic hair she reached right down there and started rubbing at herself. An act my wife had never done and even if she ever did it would never be done so brazenly. Going right for it, gasping at the pleasure her own touch induced, drawing her fingers along the gash. Down, then whimpering as two of them slipped up into her.

"Oh my god!" Before bringing them out, middle and ringless ring finger coated in what looked like thick clear syrup. "Wow!"

"Yeah," I rasped, faking my lack of surprise, as well as my knowledge. "My wife is the same way. She tastes great too."

"Yeah?" I was fishing for a sample, I'd always been delighted by the many flavors women. Wanted to know exactly how different she could get from my wife. Except Red thought along an entirely different path. Turning the Christmas colored painted fingernails in her own direction, before sucking them clean. For sure that mouth was meant for taking dick, she took her long fingers (plus the nails) all the way in with ease. Slurping as she took them out in no real hurry, "Mmm! You're right! I'm always delicious but..." I was a bit forceful in my eagerness, grabbing her cunt as if it was my first time but entering there with more skill. "Ooooooh yessssss!"

She was fucking leaking quim, absolutely drenched! Working then inside her for a few moments while she went partial rag doll, just accepting the pleasure. I took them out, if anything they were more coated than hers had been. Smearing them over her lips, before kissing her to taste it. She was right! She was more than delicious. The way she stared at me it was clear she was as excited by the exhibition with a stranger as I was.

I might have gone down on her but delayed enough for her to remember what this was about. Red roughly digging at my crotch. Fingernails finding my hardness, pressing at it as if she hoped to cut through to extract my dick. Instead she found the button of my khakis, the zipper, yanking them open. Thrusting her hands inside.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck this really is going to be enjoyable." Pulling away to stare at my meat as if it was triple the slightly above average size it was, certainly visibly more than what she was used too. Stroking me so her pinky was towards her and ring and thumb down by the bass of me she marveled at my size. Shoved my pants down, then shorts. "This thing is made for knocking bitches up. You're gonna fuck triplets into me for sure!"

"Fuck yes I am!" I growled as she tugged me, rubbing my dick at her warm wet womanhood.

"And my boyfriend's gonna marry me!" As she climbed up on a shelf, brushing stuff away without any care at all until she had a clear spot to sit. "Put it in me! Make me COME! Get me pregnant!"

She put her leggings around the back of her head! I don't know how I didn't fall right to the ground dead at the sight. Her legs splayed into a V, toes of her light brown faux leather and fur boots pointed at the ceiling. I guess I do know. It was because she was rubbing the tip of my dick at herself. Seeming to enjoy the sight of my swollen purple cap going over and through her red pubes as much as I did. Moaning too loudly even before she ran me around over her clit, mashing the thing around. Eventually, like the pleasure was too much to continue she dropped me down and we loaded me up inside her.

"Fuck that pussy is tight!" I guess my wife's was Goldilocks, perfect for my dick as she hadn't ever taken any but mine. This tight one was fantastic! Insanely pleasurable, but that wasn't good for my stamina at all! "ShhhhIT!"

"No! No it's your dick that's big!" Thrashing backward as much as her legging trap would allow, sweeping her hands over the shelves like she was trying to make a snow angel in the pill bottles. "Fuck! Hot random old guy is just supposed to get me pregnant not ruin my pussy!"

Ouch on the old guy part but... Well balanced by the rest. I grabbed what ended up being a box of condoms. I huffed a laugh at the irony, not only was I fucking her raw right in the shelf of them but I was using them only to muzzle her loud moans. She bit it hard, green eyes flaring with lust as her white teeth sunk into it.

Grabbing one of the metal pegs that the condom boxes hung from helped. The plastic end that sported the price and description digging into my palm, distracting me from the pleasure. Rocking back and smashing forward they had really put this shelf at the right level for this. When her eyes weren't rolled up, teeth digging into the cardboard, she joined me in watching as my dick pistoned in and out of her. That thick quim turning frothy at the pace.

Defluer
Defluer
1,219 Followers
12