Impregnating a Gullible Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh GOD!" Spitting out the box to slap at my chest, cupping my face to look into her eyes as I gave it to her good and hard. "My pussy! My pussy!"

I put another box in her mouth but that lasted maybe ten seconds. Then she lifted the leggings from the back of her neck to put them at the back of mine. Stretching out, shoving me slightly away, dropping to her elbows on the shelf while using the leggins like a yoke around my shoulders to hold herself up. To start bouncing wildly on my dick. Gripping the edge of the creaking and complaining shelf she smashed herself into my dick as if she couldn't break it, or what she was balancing on.

It was clear her only thought was her imminent orgasm. The ginger smiling blissfully as it got closer and closer. Huffing out short little breaths as her tight body worked against me. My hands roaming from that ass up her sides, pushing her shirt up to reveal her belly. Might have gotten that shirt up all the way but her orgasm hit her, in almost the exact opposite way it did my wife. The gullible gal letting out a long "Oh!" that trailed down in volume. A pleased and relieved smile on her face that made me worry she was using the bathroom, but she was coming. Grabbing up that ass I took over the careless pounding, which had her stiffen up again.

"You coming?"

"Yes! OH YES! I AM!"

"Good! FUCK!" I couldn't help myself, it was all too crazy and too good it was maybe twenty seconds before I came.

"Coming so good!"

"There! There we go! Fucking there we go! You're pregnant now bitch!" Locking my hands up into her thighs, keeping myself ALL the way inside her throttling cavity.

"YES! Oh god, oh god, oh god yes! Pregnant!" Letting out small yips each time she felt my penis punch another load into her, tenderly but dazedly running her hands over my forearms.

"Pregnant." I confirmed, taking her face and giving her a shake to wake her from her bliss. "My wife's family has been in town for days so between the pills and that huge load. You're pregnant for sure."

"It's so huge, I can feel it in my nipples." Making me regretful I hadn't gotten those out as she rubbed them through her white furry sweater.

Watching for a few moments but with the release of my pent up lust and no longer swimming in need, reality set in. I was in my local store with my pants at my ankles, a ginger slut dangling from her Christmas leggings around my neck. About a gallon of semen dumped inside her about to make more of a mess than we'd already made of the stuff on the shelf.

I'd gone insane!

"Well, I better go." Somehow people weren't standing at both ends of the aisle with shocked expressions, pointing fingers, or damning cameras.

"Yeah." Agreeing but still weak from what was clearly the best fucking she'd had in a long time, if ever.

It took us too long to get disentangled. For a half a second I'd been close to just freaking out, getting her away. Running! After I got my pants mostly back into place she was still dazed, leaning against the shelf staring at me. Leggings not just at her ankles but pulled down over her feet like cloth manacles. I had to yank them up into place, while she just stood there cupping her pussy. Before I got them up all the way I could see my load oozing out of her, between her fingers. Once it was up she pulled her hand free, fell back against the shelf, looking down to see my cum quickly coming through the green fabric.

"He's gonna marry me! I'm gonna be his wife!"

"Yeah, good luck with that." Walking away with a polite nod feeling like a completely new man.

12