Impregnating a Trophy Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
I continue blackmailing a beautiful woman.
4.9k words
4.6
14.7k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spindle123
spindle123
103 Followers



Part 2: following on from Impregnating a Trophy Wife Ch. 01

https://www.literotica.com/s/impregnating-a-trophy-wife-ch-01-1

Disclaimer

This is just a fantasy - In real life the 'hero' of this story should be locked up!

Any comments and constructive criticism gratefully received.



So far, I was having the time of my life. Its not every day that an eighteen-year-old gets to have sex with a stunningly beautiful married woman.

She wasn't quite as immaculate looking as she had been a quarter of an hour ago. In fact, she was looking a little ruffled; there was a big wet patch on the back of her designer skirt and so much of my cum in her panties that she made little squelching noises as we climbed the stairs.

Earlier she had driven into me, knocking me off of my bicycle. Once I had found out that she was very drunk, I was furious. To stop me going to the police and getting her charged with drink driving she had agreed that she would do anything that I wanted. I'm not sure that she knew what she was letting herself in for. She was too surprised and intoxicated to protest when I had promptly fucked her on the kitchen countertop. She had told me that she was ovulating and asked me to pull out, but I had deliberately pumped my cum into her fertile womb anyway.

I held her gently but firmly by her shoulder as we climbed the staircase in her grand house. I'm very tall and she was quite petite, so I even though she was a step ahead of me I still loomed over her.

"Er..." I wanted to ask her which of the many doors was her bedroom, but then I remembered that we had not been introduced. We didn't know each other's names. I thought it best not to tell her mine, but I probably should have asked her what her name was before I had fucked her. To impregnate a lady and ask her for her name afterwards seemed slightly rude.

'Trophy wife' stopped at the top of the stairs "My husband will be home soon, I did what wanted. Please can't we just end it here?"

I had to be firm with her, or my fun would be over, I needed to keep her cowed and compliant. I took her by the shoulders and turned her to face me. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and pouted lips. A grown woman but she was affecting a sulky little girl demeanor. It was kind of sexy and if anything, it made me want to fuck more, but I was sure that it would quickly become annoying if I was married to her.

"You already told me that your husband is staying in London tonight." I said.

She stamped her little foot in annoyance of having been caught out in a lie. "But I don't want to."

"You could have killed me when you knocked me off my bike and we agreed to this didn't we? 'All night' I said, and you agreed. Didn't you?"

She pouted even more but gave me a sad little nod.

"You do what I want tonight, just for tonight, but then it will all be over, and you can get on with your life and forget this ever happened. OK?"

She lowered her head and stared at the floor.

I lifted her chin, so she was looking up at me "OK?" I asked, my voice firm and commanding.

She gave another timid little nod.

"Why don't we pretend that I'm your husband and you are a good wife, and you want to please me. OK?"

She looked very unsure.

"OK?" I repeated.

"Yes" She looked defeated.

"Say it!" I growled.

"You are my husband and I'm a good wife" she said her lower lip quivering a bit.

"Good girl, now you go and freshen up and I'll go and get us something to drink."

I gave her a light spank on her pert bottom then she turned away. She opened a door to the left. This was clearly the master bedroom. I watched through the door as she crossed the room. She opened a second door on the far wall. A light flickered on, and I could see that this second room was a big walk-in wardrobe leading to her own personal en-suite bathroom.

I left her to it and hurried back downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a nice-looking bottle of champagne from the wine fridge. As I turned to go back upstairs, I noticed my bicycle helmet on the kitchen countertop where I had left it. I mustn't lose that! I told myself. The Go-pro video camera on the top had recorded of the accident and that was my main leverage over her.

As I removed the camera from its helmet mounting, I noticed that the recording light was still glowing green. I had forgotten to turn it off. By pure good fortune it had been pointing directly at the row of kitchen units where I had just fucked her.

I was delighted to have a memento of that. I knew I'd watch that video repeatedly when I got home. As I walked back upstairs, I realized that the recording of me fucking her on the kitchen counter wasn't just a nice keepsake for me, it was another source of potential leverage to keep her compliant.

I hurried back upstairs to the master bedroom. I could hear water running from the en-suite bathroom. I quickly positioned the Go-Pro on a little table beside the super king size bed, concealed behind a book. It could get a good view of the whole bed from there and it wasn't too obvious. I doubted that she would notice it in her inebriated state.

Then, with champagne in hand, I walked through the walk-in wardrobe past row upon row of posh shoes and racks of designer clothes to join her in the en-suite.

Her stained skirt was on the tiled floor just inside the door and I could see her sopping panties in a sort of splat next to them.

'Trophy wife' was standing by the sink nothing on her lower half but stockings and suspenders. With one hand she was dabbing at her little pink pussy with a wet flannel. She appeared to be in a bit of a dreamworld, her other hand was caressing her belly, and she was gazing at her own reflection in the mirror.

"Let's both go bottomless" I announced as I kicked off my cycling shorts and Y-fronts letting my cock and balls hang free.

She clearly hadn't realized that I had entered the room, she jumped like a startled deer and covered her pussy with the flannel.

I put down the champagne and moved closer to her.

"Give me that!" I said, snatching the flannel out of her hand and leaving her lovely pussy exposed. I used the flannel to wipe the dried cum and juices off my cock and then threw it onto the floor.

"Take off your top!" I commanded.

She looked up at me with an unhappy pout but submissively slipped out of her jacket. While she unbuttoned her blouse I moved around behind her. I looked her over her shoulder admiring her in the mirror. She was an incredibly attractive woman, and I was determined to take full advantage of the situation.

I pulled open her silk blouse and let it drop to the floor. Then I unfastened her bra and eased the lacy straps off of her shoulders and let that drop as well. Apart from her stockings and suspenders she was now completely naked.

She gave a little gasp as I reached around sliding my hands around her slim waist. Then moving up until I cupped her breasts, one in each hand. They were soft and warm and a perfect size as if designed to fit my hands. She flinched a little when I pressed my hard cock against her back. But I felt her nipples stiffen in my hands.

"Oh God!" She moaned clearly realizing that she was about to be fucked again.

"Lets take this into the bedroom." I said picking up the champagne and guiding her out of the en-suite.

In the bedroom I stood by the bed and popped the cork from the bottle of champagne.

"Come here" I said taking a swig of wine before offering the bottle to her. She obediently moved forward, and I poured a little into her mouth. I took another gulp from the bottle and then poured some champagne over my penis. The chilled liquid fizzed on my skin sending quite a thrill though me.

"You're spilling it!" she complained.

"You had better lick it off my cock then hadn't you!" I replied pouring more onto my shaft.

She tutted unhappily but obediently knelt in front of me. The cold fizzing champagne followed by her hot tongue nearly made me cum in her face immediately.

"That's a good girl" I gasped as my penis entered her hot mouth "Suck it like you suck your husband's cock when he buys you jewellery or a new car."

I thought I was being humorous, but she flushed angrily at my joke. Still, she was very good at giving head, maybe trophy wives go on fellatio lessons I wondered. She was gently cupping my balls with one hand and expertly working my shaft with the other while she licked and sucked the head of my cock.

Looking down at her, she looked so sexy as she dutifully pleasured me. Surreptitiously I reached out and adjusted my go-pro camera to what I judged would be a good closeup of her beautiful face with her cherry red lips wrapped around my penis.

It felt so good that my hips started to move almost involuntarily, and I started to fuck her hot little mouth. Reaching around I gripped her ponytail to hold her in place. She made choking and gurgling noises as my cock thrust into her throat, but she didn't try to pull away.

I carried on for a few minutes, it felt amazing and I knew I wouldn't last very long in her mouth. I imagined making her drink my semen or pulling out and splattering it across her pretty face. That was very tempting, but I really wanted to fuck her again. I wanted to fill her tight pussy with my semen. She could have killed me when she knocked me off of my bicycle and I was angry. She could have taken my life, so I wanted to put a new life inside her fertile womb as a punishment.

"Kneel on the bed." I commanded.

"Wouldn't you rather finish in my mouth?" She asked. She was clearly hoping to avoid having sex with me for a second time.

"No! Kneel on the bed."

"I'm a married lady." she protested "I might get pregnant."

"I probably made you pregnant when I fucked you in the kitchen." I replied.

"You're horrible" she pouted sulkily, but she obediently knelt on the bed. I got on the bed behind her and cupped her perfect tits. I felt her nipples harden as I gently eased her down onto all fours.

"Oh god, you're going to put your big thing in me, aren't you?" she whimpered.

As before when I had fucked her in the kitchen; she started her drunk self-pitying commentary.

She flinched a little as the head of my cock touched her slit.

"I can feel it! Please don't stick it up me." She begged.

"Maybe I'll give you twins!" I quipped.

"Nasty young man!" she complained.

I moved my cock into position sliding it up and down her pussy until it found her entrance.

"Oh god! It's going in!" She squirmed and wriggled as my cock started to slide into her hot vagina.

I held her firmly by her hips to keep her in place as I eased my way inside. Watching her pussy lips stretch around my thick shaft as I impaled her.

She looked back at me her face flushed.

"It's not fair I'm only a little woman and your thing is too big!" she said panting and gasping as my cock slid deeper.

"Tonight you are mine!" I snarled "You'll do whatever I want!"

She looked so sweet and feminine; her slim waist clad only in a lacy suspender belt. Her cute little bottom stuck in the air and below that her pussy lips wrapped around my straining cock.

I reached around and cupped her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were like bullets. Her vagina gripped me even tighter.

"It's stretching me!" she moaned.

Every inch of my cock was inside her now, I was buried as deep into her as I could go.

For posterity; I wanted to film her pretty face while I took her. She didn't resist as I shifted her around on the bed until she was facing towards the bedside table. As I hoped, she was too drunk and too full of cock to notice my partially concealed camera.

I started to pump my hips and was in utter bliss as I watched my cock sliding in and out of her. I enjoyed listening to her moans and the soft wet squelching noises that her pussy made.

With one hand I gripped her by her ponytail and pulled her head back making her back arch. I rode her like that for several minutes, enjoying the feeling of power that I had over her. I couldn't resist occasionally spanking her pert bottom as I fucked her, making her cry out and leaving her perfect bum glowing with a pink flush.

I was only interested on my own pleasure, but the pumping of my iron hard cock and the spanking was clearly too much for her. She cried out and her vagina throbbed around me as she came. I carried on shafting her quivering pussy as she writhed and moaned.

"You made me cum. I didn't want to!" she complained "It's not fair!"

"Oh dear, how sad, never mind!" I sneered.

"Don't be horrid to me!" she pleaded, but I didn't care in the slightest what she wanted.

I pushed her shoulders down further until her breasts were touching the duvet and her little bottom was stuck right up in the air. I moved both of my hands onto her hips as I hammered into her.

I was fucking her with such force that she slowly collapsed and slid forward until she was lying completely prone face down on the bed. I ended up lying flat on top of her, my penis shafting her little cunt mercilessly.

I felt that familiar tightness behind my cock as I reached the point of no return. An evil thrill went through me knowing that I was about to ejaculate into her. I was going to sully her body with my thick creamy seed!

"Take it! I groaned as for the second time that evening I pushed my cock as deep into her as I could, right up to the entrance of her fertile womb. The feeling of power and satisfaction was almost indescribable as I emptied my balls into her. Each time my cock jerked as another jet of hot cum was pumped into her, she gave out the cutest little whimper.

"You're putting a baby in me!" she wailed

"That's right! I'm breeding you! You stupid drunk bitch!"

My climax was so intense that it took several minutes to for me recover. Eventually I lifted myself off her, admiring my slimy cock as I slowly withdrew it.

Almost immediately, a thick stream of my semen started to ooze out of her pussy. I told her to roll over, then I lifted her beautiful stocking clad legs and pushed her knees up to her armpits until her bottom was raised a little off the bed.

"Hold your legs in this position." I told her.

"What are you doing?" she asked, she looked puzzled but complied with my command holding her legs in place under her knees.

With a finger I scooped up a big blob of my cum and pushed it back inside her little pink hole.

"Just making sure that we don't waste any. I want to make sure that your eggs meet up with some of 'my boys'. After all, I want to leave you something to remember me by."

She looked completely outraged and let her legs drop.

"You are really horrid!" she moaned. With one hand she protectively covered her pussy with the other she covered her eyes.

"I need a piss." I told her as I got off the bed. She ignored me and just lay there with a big sulky pout on her lips.

My legs were shaking from all the exertion as I staggered to her en-suite to empty my bladder.

------

I was only gone for a couple of minutes but when I returned, I found that she was fast asleep. Being soundly fucked and very drunk had clearly taken its toll.

She had shifted slightly; her hands no longer covered her face and pussy. She lay there on her back with her legs slightly apart and she gently snored and snuffled as she slept.

I watched her for a while, admiring the woman I had just used so wickedly. Then I picked up the video camera and filmed her sleeping body from every angle; I wanted to remember this. I played my camera over her, for once her beautiful face looked calm and placid rather than sulky. Her perfect breasts rose and fell gently as she breathed. Her legs were slightly apart and her freshly fucked pussy looked all pink, and wet and creamy. Her snoring was the only thing about her that wasn't perfect. In a way this little flaw made her even more sexy.

I suppose I should have let her sleep but watching her lying there so lovely and so vulnerable was making me hard again.

I had an idea; I slipped off my cycling top and I positioned the camera on the bed pointing up between her legs. Then, being careful not to touch her, I slowly and very carefully crawled over the top of her. Eventually I was positioned directly above her with her soft breath in my face and my cock just inches from her pussy. I stayed there for a minute supporting myself on hands and knees and looking down at her. She groaned and stirred a little but didn't wake up.

I wanted to see how far I could go without waking her. I could hardly breath with anticipation, but I couldn't resist it. I slowly eased my cock forward until it was just touching her sex.

She moaned a little in her sleep and muttered something unintelligible.

The head of my cock easily found her little wet hole and I started to slide inside.

"Anthony! I'm too sleepy." she complained. She had come back to at least semi-consciousness, but her eyes were still closed. I assumed that Anthony was the name of her husband.

I ignored her and slowly continued to slide into her hot tight depths.

"Oh Anthony!" she grumbled reproachfully. Her gin befuddled brain apparently under the impression that it was her husband who was mounting her.

I gently eased her left leg back so that I could penetrate her more deeply and she obligingly lifted her right leg as well, giving me full access. For the third time that night I was soon balls deep inside of her. I felt an incredibly wicked thrill; I wasn't just fucking this beautiful woman, but she thought that I was someone else!

"You do love me Anthony, don't you?" she murmured drunkenly.

Without opening her eyes she reached up and rested her dainty hands on my shoulders.

I started to thrust into her with long slow strokes. I watched her lovely face; she still had her eyes closed and she gave little moans as gasps as I used her.

I felt her pull me closer and wrap her legs around me, it was like we were making love. This really was the full 'trophy wife experience'; I was in heaven. Her husband was a fool; if I had a woman like this waiting for me, I would come home early every night.

I had already cum twice that evening, so it took a bit longer this time. I gloried in the feeling of her soft, warm body against mine.

After about ten minutes of this I could feel that my cock was almost ready to blow. I slowly increased the tempo of my thrusts as I approached my climax. She was moaning and writhing under me, her head tilted back, and she bit her lip in ecstasy. Her pussy tightened around my thrusting cock.

"Oh Anthony yes! Make me!" she cried. Her body arched and she dug her fingernails into my back as an orgasm ripped through her.

The pain of her nails clawing at my back made me lose all restraint. I suddenly wanted her to know whose cock it was that was shafting her. Whose semen was about to flood her womb. I abandoned any pretense at lovemaking and began thrusting into her savagely.

"I'm going to breed you, you little bitch!" I snarled.

Her eyes snapped open at the sound of my voice. It took a second for her to drunkenly focus on me, but then her expression changed to shock and horror as she finally realized that it was me rather than her husband who was fucking her.

"Oh god!" she moaned "You horrid young man!"

I didn't care and I pushed myself up to the hilt into her lovely pussy. Then ecstasy flooded over me as my cock jerked and I pumped my cum deep into her. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and self-pitying pout as my cock spurted and twitched inside her. Even though I had already come twice my orgasm seemed to go on for ages. I drained my balls completely inside of her perfect body.

I lay on top of her for several minutes recovering, my cock softening inside her.

"You are so mean!" she complained when I finally pulled my cock out and rolled off her. "I'm a married lady, what if I get pregnant?"

spindle123
spindle123
103 Followers
12