Impregnating a Trophy Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you do." I replied.

Her expression fell at my callousness "Horrid!" she snapped, and then she buried her face under a pillow.

After all my recent exertions I was sweaty and sticky with our juices. I left her sulking under her pillow and staggered back to her en-suite bathroom.

I took a leisurely shower. As I soaped my body with her expensive bathing products, I wished that I had the stamina to carry on a bit longer. However, after three incredible orgasms in less than two hours I doubted that I had any cum left inside me. I was young and fit but I'm not a machine! It wasn't just my lust, but my anger towards her was also sated. I was even starting to feel a bit guilty about how I had treated her.

I thought about cleaning up after me. However, I had left so much of my DNA around her house and up inside of her, that I could hardly cover my tracks. I was confident that she would keep what had happened secret and she didn't know my identity. I also had the video to back up my claim that she had agreed to have sex. Although she had clearly not agreed to everything that I had subsequently done to her.

I collected my cloths returned to the bedroom. She had fallen back into a drunken stupor and was snoring gently under her pillow.

I was tired myself, my cuts and bruises from the accident had started to ache and I felt completely drained after all my exertions. I decided to take pity on her and leave her be.

She was very inebriated, so I lifted the pillow off her face and eased her onto her side to make sure that she was in recovery position. I may be 'horrid' but I didn't want her to come to any harm.

As I finished the last of the champagne, I picked up my go-pro camera and filmed her one last time. It was rather satisfying to see that all my mistreatment had left her poor little pussy looking completely 'used' and quite sore. A slimy trail of my cum leaked out, flowed down one cheek of her bottom and onto the bed.

I dressed and went down stairs. I grabbed a nice looking bottle of wine from the kitchen and stashed it in my rucksack. Then I left, quietly pulling the front door closed behind me.

After all the champagne I was tipsy myself as a cycled home. As I rode, I wondered if I had made her pregnant, she was fertile, she had told me that herself, so there was a reasonable chance. If she found that she was pregnant she might get rid of it. But she had also told me that she really wanted a baby. She might well keep it and tell her husband that it was his.

It was nearly eleven at night that I finally arrived home, cycling down empty streets and country lanes. Exhausted, I went straight to bed and slept until late the next morning.

------

As you can imagine since that night I have watched the video footage over and over again. For safekeeping I stashed the original file onto a memory stick and hid it, but not before taking a copy for my personal use.

Over the next few days, I edited the footage to just have the 'best bits' in. I especially loved watching the moments when I came inside of her. When I fucked her on the kitchen countertop, the shocked expression on her beautiful face when I pumped my first load of cum into her was unbelievably hot. When I took her from behind on her bed, the camera had been pointing directly at her face. She looked so lovely as she lay pouting and moaning as I rode her. I loved seeing her whimper as I filled her womb again. Finally, the footage from the camera pointing up between her legs while I took her in missionary position. It was so erotic watching a closeup of my cock spearing her lovely little cunt and the shaft of my penis pulse as I unloaded into her for the third time.

About eight months later I saw 'trophy wife' in the city center. She was walking along the high-street and clearly heavily pregnant. She had put on a little weight around her face, but she still looked very beautiful, positively radiant. When she noticed me, she flushed angrily and quickly waddled away in the opposite direction. There was something in the way that she protectively covered her 'baby bump' as soon as she saw me, that made me almost certain that the child growing inside of her was mine!

The video of my evening with 'trophy wife' felt even hotter now that I believed that I had made her pregnant. That first fuck in the kitchen when, against her wishes, I had pumped her fertile womb full of my cum was probably the moment of conception. I loved watching her shocked expression and her trying hopelessly to push me off while I pitilessly held my spurting cock deep inside of her.

A few months later I saw her again. This time in a department store where she was buying baby cloths. She was pushing a pram and in the company of an older man.

I recognized the man as her husband from pictures that I had seen when I had been in her house. They were still together, so he must think that the baby was his.

She had lost her 'baby weight' already. She was squeezed into some very tight jeans and looked stunning. If it wasn't for a baby in a pram, no one would know that this woman had recently given birth. Both 'trophy wife' and her husband looked very content. They didn't notice me and after a few minutes I slipped away.

I was nineteen years old by then, and I had no interest in being a parent. I had no paternal feelings for the brat. I also knew that my child would want for nothing, so I was more than happy to leave 'trophy wife' and her poor sap of a husband to raise it for me.

However, after seeing her in the flesh and seeing again how lovely she was, I couldn't seem to get her out of my mind. I really wanted another night with her.

I realized that my video could be used to blackmail her. A little careful editing could make everything that had happened look completely consensual. I could threaten to send it to her husband and wreck her marriage, I could probably get her to do anything that I wanted.

Up until now, I had excused my own behavior because of my shock and anger of her nearly killing me. What I was thinking of doing next was completely cold and calculating. Could I really be so horrid?

------

12