All Comments on 'Impregnating Christina'

by Christina135

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Seems true.Very imaginative. You have a gift! Very well written, I mean very well! 5 stars.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 9 years ago
are there is where the story takes its true turn

"Well, he looks like his father." If this were true, which we all know it's a story "wink,wink". If you're so secure in your marriage, why does having a kid make the family complete? My wife and I just debated this a few days ago. So his not being able to have a child left the marriage "incomplete" ? Then how was the marriage secure? The agreement came from my asking what's the difference. If she can't have kids, can he get another woman pregnant and bring the kid to her and say here honey? Hummmmmm just wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
if you start with true...story

then please no more. no need to read about divorce, hurt , violance, 3 kids with 4 "fathers"......no thanks keep it to youself as it is not erotic at all to know that you even fuck up the life of the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Liar!!!

I doubt that it is your husband's

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago

Situations similar to this most likely happen more often than people care to admit. Not sure it is a real Loving Wives story but made good story anyway. 5* for the effort and please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You can write , will we see another story from you

Her family might be complete but she cheated, broke her marriage contract , had a baby ,and I hope it's the husbands but I doubt it. This can really screw up a marriage. If some where down the line they need a Dna for medical reasons. Then this poor guy will be. Destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You could use 2 to 3 pages to make a story better.

We need character development and background .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Did she fuck him for a kid, or for his big cock? Size queens never stop sampling.

This marriage is temporary. Have to wait and see what size cock the next lawnmower man, or mail man, or neighbor, or best friend's husband, or street bum, has. But she will cheat again once she gets lonely for big cock. Sick and sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, would love to hear more about your exploits. Ignore the haters, it's obviously not their type of story.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Just have to write

This was truly an enjoyable read. Arousing and erotic to me.. Thank you.... for writing and sharing with us.... I gave you a five keep up the great writing... do not stop write what ever way pleases you...... I could see the characters in my mind... Love how he took direction....Just wish he didn't have to move away.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interestingly written, although not my favorite topic.....

....I hope to see more from you.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Good first submission

I hope to read more from you, Christina. But I agree that it was too short. Please more set up and character development. It will help in the "erection scale" scorings.

Plus, you need more editing before submission. Examples:

"Later I suggested him if it continues raining I will drive him home."

Should be "I suggested to him"

"He began to pick up pace"

Should be probably "He began to pick up a faster pace"

"and as he sucked on my very hard nipples. I reached over to my bedside table..."

This is an incomplete sentence. The period should have been a comma.

Looking forward to more submissions. Gave you 5 stars but please be more careful. Errors slows down the reading and the quality of the work. Next time won't be as forgiving.

DarktaviousDarktaviousabout 9 years ago
more more more

Please continue to write more. This story was short yes but very well written. Even though it was short, it still got me into the story right from the first sentence. Please continue to write, I can't wait to read more from you.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000about 9 years ago
What a bitch!

It takes a horrible woman to fuck her neighbor, get pregnant with his kid and have her non-father husband raise that kid. I imagine one day he'll start questioning the kid's features and comparing them with his own. Once that happens, it's only a matter of time before he gets a DNA test done. Once he finds out the kid isn't his, he'll leave her cheating ass, and seeing that she's just a housewife, she'll need to find a job to support herself and her bastard child. I know I wouldn't hang around if I found out my child wasn't really mine, no matter how many years I've invested in them. In fact, the sooner I found out, the better because the pain would be much less. It would still be a lot but not nearly as much as finding out 16 years down the road and discovering that I've been robbed of good years that could've been spent elsewhere. 1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Belongs in Non Erotic Section

There is nothing erotic about a married woman getting pregnant by another man, and her husband unknowingly raising the child as his one. Gave this a one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get a grip people

For those who find nothing erotic about this due to the infidelity, please remember this erotic FICTION. If it's just the topic that does nothing for you, don't punish the author for that.

Good first story, hope you write more!

OstyBOstyBabout 9 years ago
Good, But Too Short

I like others enjoyed the story, but as mentioned it was too short, it needed more buildup, and character development, this could have easily been a 5 star story. But that being said if as you said at the beginning that this is a true story, I could see why it was written the way it was as I would assume you probably have more vivid thoughts that just didn't transfer to paper so to speak. If not true but written to be a true encounter, then more time needs to be allowed to allow the story to build.

Good job and hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Seriously?

Seriously? People are assholes. It's labeled Erotic-FICTION. Fake, not real, non existent. And yeah, she should have told her husband. But because of this event, they got something they weren't able to before, even though they tried: a child. Technically, unless the spouse is dead, consensual sex with anyone besides the spouse is cheating. But so many couples now have children this way. Am I saying it was alright? To me, no, but it was their choices. I don't like cheaters, and I'll be the first to say they deserve to be slapped, but I don't go around saying shit. Oh, and raising another person's child, even if it were the aftermath of an affair, and I knew it? I'd still do it. At first I'd be pissed at my partner, but all kids deserve two parents. I'd teach the kid right from wrong, and that even if they weren't my biological child, I'd still love them. Because, while I didn't give birth to he/she, I raised him/her. He/she became my child the moment they were laid in my arms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
@Seriously?

That's just your opinion. Just because a child needs two parents doesn't mean that a man has to raise another man's child. Would I do that? If she came to the relationship with a child yes. If she was my wife no. Once she marries me I am her mate. If she mates with another man resulting in a child then she has left me. She is no longer my mate and her child is just that, hers. I would not allow that child into my house or my life. That is MY opinion and it is worth every bit as much as yours.

LuvTrackerLuvTrackeralmost 9 years ago
A Waste of Time

Well, this was dumb. Whoever wrote this needs a few more neurons to rub together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Paternity Fraud

It's called paternity fraud AKA "Life Rape".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
scientific stats... proof below, 10% of us have the wrong man pegged as dad!

http://canadiancrc.com/Newspaper_Articles/Globe_and_Mail_Moms_Little_secret_14DEC02.aspx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really...?

Are none of us going to point out that it seems as though Christina had sex with someone who was not fully capable of making the decision themselves? The way the character was written made it seem as though he was mentally handicapped. This is called rape and is hugely frowned upon.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another damned whore cheating her husband to get pregnant. With some asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A whore.. deserve no sympathy but a kick in the ass and a kick to the curb!! Good thing the writer has not written again! Maybe for once justice actually happened? Hubby found out and kicked her out and she is so busy earning a living on her back she has not time to write !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the stuff, 5 stars.

pianoman57pianoman57about 1 year ago

True stories of impregnation are my favorite. Wish I were that guy!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous