Impregnating Coworkers Ch. 03

Story Info
Jade and Paige hook up.
4k words
4.72
26k
43

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gambl
gambl
151 Followers

Author's note: Here's Paige's chapter, with some Carly at the end. The character pole is also at the end, so please make sure to read it and comment which character you want to see next! Thank you for reading :)

Jade sat at the break room table, idly scrolling her phone and waiting the remaining few minutes before she could clock in and begin her shift. With about five minutes until the top of the hour, in walked Paige.

Paige was sporting her typical baggy t-shirt over black yoga pants (with the shirt covering her ass, to Jade's disappointment) and her brown hair up in a ponytail. Paige scanned the room and confirmed the two girls were alone, and without warning, pulled her shirt all the way up to expose the green bra covering her amazing tits.

"See! I told you I'd wear it for you today" she giggled. "How does it look?"

Jade, having completely forgotten about the cheeky promise Paige had made over text the previous night, could not help but stare at the 20 year olds amazing boobs. The green bra was not at all intended for function over fashion, as the cup cut a delightful diagonal line across her breasts, showing off the perfect tear drop shape and filling out the bra completely.

Jade's cock hardened instantly and strained against her compression shorts underneath her black jeans. After blinking a few times, she stumbled out "Wow... your boobs--I mean, that bra is amazing. It looks great!" Completely red faced, Jade's eyes jumped back and forth between the excellent pair of tits on display and Paige's face, plastered in a flirty smile.

"Thanks hot stuff!" Paige replied. "I only got it cause you told me to!" With that, she shimmied her shoulders a few times, causing her tits to jiggle and sway back and forth. Jade's cock tip was wet with precum at the sight.

Paige finally let her shirt drop with another giggle, and Jade breathed a silent sigh of relief as she tried to wrestle her boner back down before she had to get up and clock in. Paige, however, walked over to the table, placed her hands next to Jade's and, leaning in, said in a low voice "Did my big tiddies make your cock hard?"

Before Jade could reply, Paige looked down at her watch, looked back at Jade and said "Time to clock in!" With a wink, she turned around, punched herself in, and walked out onto the floor.

Jade was frozen in shock. "How the fuck does she know I have a dick?" Jade wondered. "Did Carly tell her? How could she possibly know?" She tried not to panic, and gingerly rose from her chair so she could clock in. "It's going to be a long day," Jade thought.

~~~

To Jade's relief, the two girls were working in separate parts of the store for the entire day, and due to callouts, they couldn't take their lunches at the same time either.

Carly wasn't working today, so Jade wasn't able to ask her if she had for some reason told Paige about her girl cock. She had no reason to think Carly would, especially with her being suddenly so into having Jade's baby, but she couldn't be sure.

She tried not to think about it, but the full shift dragged regardless. At the end of the day when she went to clock out, she got a text from Paige, who had clocked out a few minutes before her. The text read: "Meet me at my car, let's talk."

Jade's heart sank. "Is she going to blackmail me? Accuse me of being a pervert because I have a cock? Why is this happening?" She wondered.

The feeling of dread followed her all the way out into the parking lot, into the far corner where Paige's car sat alone. Paige was leaning against the driver side door using her phone, until she saw Jade approaching. Looking up, she smiled and said "Hey girl!"

Jade decided to try to take control over the situation, and cut right to the chase. "How do you know?" She demanded. "And what do you want from me? If you're trying to blackmail me for sexual harassment, I could easily get you for the same thing you know."

Paige's eyes went wide as she started shaking her head profusely. "No no! It's nothing like that at all! I'm sorry I made you worry all day! Here come sit in my car, I'll explain everything"

Jade crossed over and sat in the passenger seat and turned expectantly to Paige, still waiting for an answer. "I'm sorry I made you stressed today, I thought for sure after yesterday when you hyped up my bra choice you were flirting back with me, but maybe I was wrong."

"Flirting?" Jade wondered. "Paige is into me too?" Sidestepping this for the moment, Jade wanted her main concern assuaged. "But you still haven't said how you know I have a penis."

"Oh yeah!" Paige giggled sheepishly. With a cheeky grin, she explained herself. "Well I always thought you were the hottest bitch in the store, but I had no idea if you were into pussy or not. That's why I always showed off my underwear and cleavage and stuff for you, trying to get a reaction out of you. But that's not how I know you have a cock! You see, I noticed you always try on the men's and women's sweatpants when you're thinking about buying some, and I never understood why you always tried them on. I thought 'surely they're just sweat pants, how different can the fit be each time'? But then one day maybe a month ago, you were trying on a few pairs in the fitting room on your break while I was working there, and you didn't quite close your curtain all the way."

Jade shifted and groaned internally. She knew where this was going. "As I was clearing empty rooms," she continued,"I peeked through the curtain into yours to see if anyone was in there, and all I could see was a massive, girthy, flaccid cock hanging down from the sweatpants around your thighs! I didn't realize it was you initially, I thought it was some guy, but I realized once you came out that you were the only one in there! My brain couldn't really put it together, but once I realized what you always try on it made sense. You wear sweatpants all the time at home cause your cock is so big and it's more comfortable to wear them! And you always try them on to see if you can wear them without your cock bulge showing through too much! Am I right or am I totally right?" Paige concluded with a triumphant grin.

Jade was beet red staring down at her hands. Paige had totally nailed her. But, at least she wasn't out to get her. And hell, she'd just admitted she thought she was hot and was flirting with her, so...maybe there's a good spin on this after all. "And don't worry" Paige added, "None of our coworkers were in the fitting room that day, so no one else saw. Your secret is safe with me".

"You're totally right, Paige. Nice detective work. Thanks for not going around and telling everyone or calling me a pervert or something." Jade said, relieved. "But wait, so, you're into me? You think I'm hot?" Jade decided to go for it. "Hopefully Carly won't mind" she thought briefly.

"Oh yeah, 100%. You're easily the sexiest girl at our store. And now that I know you have a massive girl cock under those cute outfits every day? Makes you so much hotter babe. But if you're not into girls, or just not into me, then I totally understand and it's fine. I hope my teasing and flirting wasn't too much today, and I'm sorry for making you worry all day. I wasn't expecting us to be apart the whole shift."

Jade was equally touched at Paige's compassion and apology as she was aroused at her declaration of attraction to her. Jade let it hang in the air for a moment before deciding to just send it. She leaned over to Paige and kissed her, the two girls making out passionately for several minutes. Jade squeezed Paige's big tits through her shirt, eliciting nice moans from the 20 year old.

After several minutes Paige broke the kiss, and breathing heavily, simply declared "My apartment is only ten minutes away". Jade nodded and both girls hurriedly sat back and fastened their seatbelts. Paige's hands shook as she fumbled with the keys in the ignition. Starting the car, she let it idle for a moment, but then shut the engine off a moment after. Jade gave her a quizzical look as Paige scanned the now empty parking lot. She turned to Jade and said "Fuck it, my pussy is literally dripping. Get in the back seat, I'm gonna ride that huge cock right now."

Jade moaned at the sexy command and immediately got out and opened the passenger back seat door and sat down, Paige following close behind. Jade desperately pulled off her pants as Paige kissed her, finally getting her compression shorts off and allowing her full 12 inches of girl meat to spring up. Paige stared at it in awe for a few moments, before she grabbed the base and said to Jade, "You don't even know how many times I fingered my pussy raw imagining this beast inside me."

Another drop of precum dropped out of Jade's cock at the comment. Jade returned the admission. "You have no idea how many times I've cum to your bikini pictures on Instagram." It was silent for a moment before the two girls laughed, and then resumed making out.

Jade coaxed off Paige's shirt, followed by her yoga pants and a dark blue thong she wore beneath them. Now straddling Jade with her massive cock pressed against her stomach in the backseat of her own car, Paige wore nothing but her green bra as she began to insert Jade's raw cock into her pussy.

Paige gasped and moaned the whole way as she slowly slid down the first eight inches in one movement, until Jade's cock finally kissed her cervix. "Can it--mmh--can it go any deeper?" Paige asked, shivering at the pleasure. Jade confidently replied "I'll fuck your womb if you want me to, baby".

Paige shuddered and came at Jade's words, her pussy tightening up and withdrawing a deep moan from the girl with the cock. After recovering from her orgasm, Paige immediately brought herself all the way up, and slammed her hips down on Jade's cock, instantly smashing through her cervix and forcing her cock to pound into the far wall of her womb. Paige came again immediately, the strongest orgasm of her life starting silently as her vision blacked out, before melting into slutty moans and groans as wave after wave of orgasm rolled over her as her vision returned.

With Jade's cock buried in her womb, Paige finally reached back and undid her bra, letting it fall onto the floor of the car. Jade did her best not to cum, not only from the tightness of the soccer player's womb and her sexy moans but also at the sight of her perfect bare tits.

Paige's tits held their shape almost perfectly without a bra. Paige's nipples were a light pink, with small areolas. Her nipples were hard with arousal and the cool temperature of the car. The delightful teardrop shape combined with the shapeliness and heft of the large breasts were a sight to behold, and Jade was one of the lucky few.

After her bra came off, Jade didn't once take her hands off Paige's tits as she continued to ride her. Paige alternated riding with short hops and stimulating Jade's cock with her womb and cervix, and riding her big girl cock all the way up and dropping down and letting her barrel through her cervix several times.

The car rocked back and forth as Paige bounced herself on Jade's thick girl cock, cumming every few minutes as the slab of dick pounded into her uterus over and over. Jade's assault on her sensitive tits also helped push her over the edge each time.

After almost 20 minutes, Paige finally found a voice to speak and not just to moan. She panted out "Fuck! You feel so good! I can't believe you're actually in my womb! This is so hot!" She came again to finish the sentence, her entire pussy, cervix, and womb contracting around the invading throbbing cock, trying to milk it of sperm.

Paige immediately resumed her riding. The girl could go on all night it seemed. But Jade's ejaculation was quickly approaching, egged on by the dirty talk. A small voice in her head felt she should make it clear to Paige that she was about to cum, and she placated it.

"Paige, I'm gonna--nhf fuck your womb is so tight--I'm about to cum!" Jade moaned.

"Fuck! It feels too good! I don't care! Shoot all your cum in my womb! Fill me up!" Never one to turn down the offer to cum in a hot girl's pussy raw, Jade squeezed Paige's tits as her dam broke and hot jizz started shooting out of her cock.

Paige slammed herself down one final time as she felt Jade's cock start erupting in her womb. The sensation of hot cum shooting into the wall of her uterus coaxing one last massive orgasm out of her.

The first three spurts of cum from Jade's cock alone were enough to completely fill Paige's womb, and the fourth spurt marked the beginning of her stomach beginning to swell to contain the sheer volume of cum.

The image of Paige's belly beginning to swell only arousing Jade further, Jade moaned out "Fuuuck yes, take my huge load!", as her ejaculation began anew. Shot after powerful shot of potent cum was ejected into Paige's totally filled womb, flooding her Fallopian tubes and extending her belly outwards.

Paige kept moaning as she watched her stomach expand to take in all of Jade's hot cum. She placed her hands on her stomach as she grew, feeling the powerful cum swirl around inside her distended womb.

At the end of the ejaculation, Paige looked about five months pregnant. Paige collapsed to the side, popping off Jade's cock. Her cervix closed behind the cock immediately, trapping nearly the entire virile load in her unprotected womb with only a tiny splash spilling out onto the seat.

The two girls sat panting for what seemed like an hour. Finally, Jade looked over and asked "Are you on birth control?" Paige simply shook her head in response. Jade said "Shit, you're definitely pregnant now. Sorry."

Paige shook her head again and finally recovered her voice. Still panting, she said "I... don't care. That was...so fucking hot... and felt so good... I'll have your baby, as long as you keep fucking my womb like that. Deal?"

Jade happily accepted, her impregnation frenzy brain suddenly lighting up at the prospect of having another sexy girl to fuck and knock up whenever she wanted. And the fact that this girl also wanted to have her baby? Jade found this extremely hot.

The two sat and recovered for a while longer, talking a bit before Jade threw on her clothes and got into the passenger seat. She drove Paige's car to the 20 year old's apartment. She helped her get dressed in the back seat, the baggy t-shirt helping somewhat to hide her inflated womb. Paige leaned on Jade's arm for support all the way up to her apartment, as her legs were still like jelly after that fucking.

Jade steered Paige directly to the shower and sat with her as she coaxed the huge load out of her womb. Once she finally did, it took several minutes to drain. Witnessing the sheer volume of her ejaculate made Jade horny again.

Paige stepped naked out of the shower, her body returned to her skinny and lean athletic tone. Noticing Jade's boner through her pants, she giggled before bending over a bit and jiggling her ass at Jade before walking into the bedroom. Jade followed.

Paige was on her back on the bed, legs sprawled out and wet puffy pussy clearly in view. When Jade entered, she immediately stripped and, without saying a word, shoved her cock all the way into Paige's womb for a second time that night.

Jade made good on her promise and gave Paige a good womb-fucking for about fifteen minutes, managing to shoot out two medium sized loads directly into the other girl's uterus. These two loads inflated her to a comfortable three month pregnant look, a noticeable bump but not so cumbersome as before.

"I wanna sleep with all this warm cum inside me, baby. It feels so good." Paige said sleepily through half lidded eyes. "I don't have to work tomorrow so I'm gonna keep it in me for a while." She said, sounding almost drunk.

Jade big spooned the naked girl, the latter falling asleep almost immediately. It was now just after midnight, and Jade felt more than content with her day's work. But something nagged at her.

She gently disengaged from Paige and rolled over, opening up her phone. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she decided to just be honest. She sent a text to Carly, waking her up and asking if she could call her. A few minutes later, Carly called.

"Mmm hey, what's up sexy?" Carly drawled out, having just woken up. Jade took a deep breath, before softly saying "Hey, I'm at Paige's place. I definitely just got her pregnant." There was silence for a few moments, before Carly said "You fucked her?"

"Yeah" Jade said simply. "Are you angry?" Jade wasn't sure what the younger girl would say. They'd never made any arrangements about being exclusive or seeing other people. Technically they weren't even dating.

There was another brief pause, before Carly broke it with "That's really fucking hot."

"You're not mad?" Jade exclaimed, almost forgetting not to raise her voice lest she wake Paige.

"No, you saying that just made me super horny. I think it's hot seeing how virile you are, and the idea of you knocking up other girls makes me wet." Carly was very honest in her half awake state.

"Fuck, well I'm glad you think so, cutie" Jade replied. Carly's answer made her cock twitch.

"But I have one condition," Carly announced. Jade nodded as if Carly could see her. "You can fuck and knock up the other girls from our store as much as you want, but you have to promise to remember that I'm your original baby momma. You knocked me up first, and that makes me special."

Jade's cock now throbbed. Carly was awesome. "I'll absolutely agree to that. Fuck, you're so great Carly."

"Hehe, I know I am". Carly replied. Jade could hear the smile through her voice.

There was a moment of silence, before Jade broke it. "So... Can I come over right now?"

Carly replied immediately. "Come fill my womb baby".

Jade got dressed immediately, locked up Paige's place, and took her car over to Carly's.

~~~

When Carly opened the door for Jade, she was wearing a sports bra and booty shorts, clearly the clothes she was sleeping in. She stood on her toes for a kiss from Jade before letting her enter, and then took her hand and led her all the way up to her room.

Jade stripped as soon as Carly closed the door, her cock erect again for the fourth time in just a few hours. Carly took off her sports bra and shimmied out of her booty shorts, sashaying that tight round ass in front of Jade as she walked to the side of her bed, climbed on, and got on all fours, presenting her perfect ass for Jade.

In the dim light of Carly's room, Jade lined up her girl dick with the younger girl's pussy, and rammed her entire length home, penetrating her cervix instantly.

Carly came immediately, her entire pussy squeezing along Jade's length. Jade got to work immediately, pounding Carly's womb with medium length strokes. Jade pulled her cock back to just before her cervix on each thrust, before sending it back through the cervix into her uterus and thudding into the far wall of her womb each time. The constant extreme stimulation doing wonders for both members.

Jade as usual was mesmerized with the way Carly's toned ass bounced and jiggled as she pounded into her, and would only ever take her hands off of squeezing that perfect ass to grab her hips to fuck her harder.

After only five minutes, and as many orgasms from Carly, Jade announced the approach of her ejaculation. Hearing this, Carly looked over her shoulders and locked eyes with Jade. "Cum in my womb! Fill me with your children! Knock me up! I wanna have all your babies!" She moaned out as her orgasm washed over her again.

There was the pregnancy and impregnation dirty talk Carly had mentioned before. And it sure did work. Jade thrust her cock all the way into Carly's womb and started letting out load after load of her sperm. The younger girl's freshly pregnant womb happily drank in the excess seed and swelled slightly to contain the load.

gambl
gambl
151 Followers
12