Impregnating Coworkers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls remained in this position for another thirty minutes, with Jade pounding her cum filled womb without relenting, pausing her thrusts only to deposit more sperm into the girl's uterus.

Carly milked another five loads into her womb, basically every five minutes, and by the end she looked about as swollen as Paige did earlier. The quick fucking in succession produced smaller loads, as Jade's cum logic seemed to dictate, but nevertheless several ejaculations still managed to swell Carly's belly.

The two girls laid together, fading fast under the covers. They both idly rubbed Carly's cum filled womb through her belly. "I can't wait to feel your cock deep inside me when I'm actually this big from being pregnant" Carly said.

Shortly after, she passed out for the night. Jade began to fall asleep too. Her final thoughts wrestled with her excitement for the future.

"Paige is surely pregnant now too, and Carly gave me permission to knock up our other sexy coworkers. Maybe now I can be the one to start flirting with them?" Jade drifted off with a mischievous and content smile on her face.

~~~

End note: Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! I'd like to know if you guys like me building this context around each girl Jade fucks, or if you'd rather the chapters be a bit shorter. I can't say I can promise if I can cut the fluff down or not, and I like having the bit of plot in it too, but let me know either way. Anyway, now for the character pole!

Characters:

Aera: Tall, skinny, Korean girl. Dark black hair. She's a bit timid but once she gets comfortable she has a very playful personality. She also has big tiddies. 20 years old.

Jamie: Irish American girl, natural redhead. Very outspoken and fun, average height and average boobs, with a decently fat ass. Wears cute glasses. 21 years old.

Kat: Average height, big booty latina. Tan skin. Black hair. Slightly shy personality but is actually a total slut. Shows off her ass every day at work. 18 years old.

Please comment on the name of the girl you'd like to see Jade impregnate next. I won't be doing this every chapter, and I don't guarantee that after the following chapter of the chosen girl, that the other two will follow sequentially. If you really want to see them or new characters, let me know next chapter! Thanks again for reading :)

12