Impregnating Coworkers Ch. 04

Story Info
Kat and Jade have some risky sex.
4.8k words
4.75
27.5k
64

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gambl
gambl
151 Followers

Author's note: Thanks for reading! Here's Kat's chapter, sorry for the wait. I hope you enjoy! Please check the end notes for further info on this story :)

Jade stood, eyes glossed over, staring at the wall opposite her. She was at work, manning the fitting room, and fighting off a case of lethal boredom. The store today was dreadfully slow, and because it was expected, the staffing was short today too, so Jade had no one to talk to.

Not only was she bored, but she was also tired. Having spent basically all night knocking up Paige and then paying Carly a visit after took a lot out of her. She tried to entertain herself by remembering the fun night she had with her two girls, but the combination of boredom and tiredness was too much for her to keep the memories playing.

Both Carly and Paige had today off, and even worse, due to the crazy night she hadn't been able to charge her phone and it died in only the second hour of her shift. She used that brief time to text with Carly.

Carly had texted her earlier and said she thought it would be a good idea to get in contact with Paige and explain the situation that was going on since Jade hadn't mentioned her relationship with Carly at all. Carly also hinted at letting any other girls that Jade knocks up know the situation would be a role she was happy to fulfill. Having express permission from the first girl Jade knocked up to bring in any other girls from the store she wanted, and to also get them pregnant, excited Jade so much. She had no idea what kind of path they were going down, but she knew it would at least be fun and full of sex.

Paige's response to Carly's explanation that Jade was now uninhibited and would likely be knocking up almost the entire staff was, as relayed by Carly over text was, "This is the hottest and sluttiest thing I've ever been a part of". Paige's amicable response excited Jade as she thanked Carly for handling it. Shortly after, however, her phone died and she was left to listen to the obscure pop music play over the speakers and try not to pass out. She knew Paige and Carly were no doubt texting her copious amounts of nudes and explicit messages, and likely trying to lure her back to their respective places for another fucking after Jade's shift.

The prospect aroused her, but she also felt that maybe she should take a rest instead. She was exhausted, and surely the girls would understand. She was tempted by the knowledge that she didn't have to work tomorrow as a good reason to go pound one (or both?) of the girls into the wee hours of the morning after work, but her unrelenting fatigue was winning her over. She resolved to text the recently created group chat Carly created for her current and future baby mommas, and let the two girls down easy by saying she was going to turn in early once she charged her phone.

Towards the end of Jade's lunch, she was able to catch her manager and ask if she had a phone charger to borrow, which she did. Jade left her phone charging in the back as she clocked back in from lunch. After another uneventful few hours of idly cleaning the store, Jade's final two hours was another stint in the fitting room. She groaned as she took her place staring at the wall again.

Time dragged and dragged on, until Jade heard steps approaching the fitting room. In walked her coworker Kat, here to shop on her day off knowing today wouldn't be busy. She was wearing ripped blue jeans and a dark blue blouse, and her black wavy hair fell down either sides of her face and just past her shoulder blades.

Kat flashed a friendly and big smile as soon as she saw Jade. "Hi!" She said. "Having fun in here?"

Jade sighed as loudly as she could muster, but returned a half smile. Even the presence of the beautiful girl wasn't enough to rouse her from her stupor. "Living the dream, as you can see. Think I've aged 30 years today alone". Jade replied. She nodded her head towards the small shopping bag Kat held in her hand. "What're you trying on?"

"Oh, just a couple things." Kat said, holding open the bag for Jade to see. Inside was nothing but thongs, bras, and bikinis. Kat leaned forward and, in a lowered tone even though no one was around, said "Gotta keep the boys interested." Jade laughed and rolled her eyes as she waved Kat off into a room. She watched Kat's fat ass sway in those tight jeans as she walked down the hallway, picking a room nearly at the end.

Unexpectedly, a shopper walked in shortly after, and Jade directed her to a room, noting she only had one shirt to try on. She left only a short moment after, saying that the shirt didn't work over her shoulder as she exited the store. Jade rolled her eyes. She hated when customers left the clothes and hangers strewn about the fitting room and were too lazy to even bring her the clothes she didn't want.

As she grabbed the shirt from the room at the end of the hallway, Jade peered over at the second to last fitting room on her right, and felt her jaw drop open. Kat had left just enough of her curtain open to allow a full view of her from exactly where Jade was standing, probably not fussing too much to close the curtain all the way since there was hardly anyone around.

Jade was treated to a perfect view of Kat's world class ass. The young Mexican girl was trying on a black bikini set, with her fat booty devouring the bottoms and accentuating her amazing curves even more.

Jade's cock throbbed as she couldn't help but keep staring. After a few moments she noticed Kat was posing, taking sexy pictures of herself in the mirror, likely adding to a cadre of photos she had to tease boys with. For just a moment, Jade realized this scenario was exactly how Paige had caught sight of her cock. She kept watching, her cock painfully erect and restricted.

Kat eventually caught sight of Jade through the mirror. She jumped and made a small squeak before she realized it was Jade looking through the gap. Locking eyes with Jade's reflection in the mirror, Kat said "Looks good, right? So perfect for the beach!" She punctuated her statement with a giggle and a shake of her ass.

Jade's mind was racing. Her cock was fully hard, and she had just been treated to a long look at Kat's big booty in a tiny bikini. She noticed a change in herself at that moment. Prior to impregnating two of her coworkers, Jade's only move in this moment would be to try to commit the image of Kat's round booty to memory, and then jerk off to her once she got home. But now, having thoroughly fucked two girls she works with, Jade made another confident move.

Jade glanced down the hallway one last time, before turning and opening Kat's curtain. Stepping inside, she closed it behind her, ALL the way closed. "Whoa, what's up?" Kat said, turning around. Wordlessly, Jade reached under the hem of her sundress, and bent over and pulled her compression shorts all the way down to her ankles and off her feet. Standing back up to her full height, Jade's 12 inch girl cock pushed her dress out away from her body, hiding her cock completely from view under the dress. Jade's tip came to rest against Kat's stomach.

Jade heard Kat let out a quiet moan at the contact, before turning her head back up to stare at her. The shorter girl and the taller girl stood there, eyes locked and breathing heavy, for what felt like hours. Kat cut the tense moment by looking down at the cloth-covered appendage, and tentatively wrapping her hands around it. Feeling it's warmth and noting the steady throb from within, Kat moaned lightly again at confirming that the rod in front of her was Jade's real cock.

Kat let out a shuddering breath and looked back up at Jade. The taller girl reached her hand down to press against Kat's pussy through the bikini. Jade withdrew her hand, soaking wet, even through the fabric.

With a satisfied smirk, Jade grabbed Kat by the shoulders, spun her around, and bent her over, forcing the young girl to place her hands against the mirror wall. Jade hiked up her dress and let her massive cock fall against Kat's rear. The massive white cock nestled in between Kat's big globes of latina ass put an even wider smile on Jade's face. Kat looked over her shoulder and simply said "Please".

Jade answered her plea by roughly pulling her bikini bottom to the side and pressing her tip against the younger girl's moist hole. Jade thrust in immediately and entered the tight pussy, going all the way to her cervix in one go. Kat let out a high pitched whine that descended into a slutty closed mouth moan. Stopping only to place a hand over Kat's mouth to muffle her, Jade kept pressing forward and putting pressure on Kat's cervix until it finally gave way. Jade slid through her tight cervix and into her even tighter womb, causing the younger girl to see white. The final connection of Jade's hips with Kat's ass nearly made Jade cum as she watched the Latina's big booty ripple and bounce at the contact.

Jade began sawing her cock in and out of the other girl, withdrawing her cock until just her cock head was left in her uterus before plunging it back in and bumping the wall of her uterus. Jade knew this method would give them both the maximum amount of pleasure in the shortest amount of time. Being acutely aware of their vulnerable state, Jade wanted to get this load out of her as soon as possible. She'd rather not lose her job so soon because she got caught bending over a coworker while in the fitting rooms.

Jade picked up the pace, betting that the sound of Kat's delicious round ass gently clapping and slapping against her own hips wasn't louder than the generic pop playing over the speakers. The taller girl removed her hands from Kat's mouth, opting to take two hefty handfuls of brown ass flesh for herself.

Kat attempted to stifle her own moans as best she could, even though she was cumming nonstop since her womb was penetrated. Jade continued to roughly grip and squeeze the Mexican teen's big ass as she pounded her uterus.

Kat's tight and constantly orgasming pussy brought Jade to the edge quickly, and after hardly five minutes of fucking, Jade gave one final deep thrust. Pulling Kat back against her hips, Jade's tip ground up against the wall of the younger girl's womb and began shooting her load inside. "Ffffuuuuck" Jade moaned gutturally as she continued desperately kneading the Mexican girl's fat ass as she shot load after load inter her uterus.

Kat's moans were whoreish as her mouth hung open and her breath fogged up the glass of the mirror. Every distinct and powerful shot of cum she felt in her womb made her cum again, squeezing her cervix around Jade's cock and increasing her own pleasure. The incredible orgasm and the delightful feeling of being filled with the taller girls cum made her into one of Jade's bitches immediately.

Jade's cum quickly filled her womb and entirely covered her cock before flowing into and filling her fallopian tubes, but that was about the limit of cum Jade could produce, already being exhausted and after such a short fuck. Jade sighed happily as she fired her last shot of cum into the 18 year old, knowing that beyond a doubt her sperm were bearing down on Kat's eggs to impregnate her as they stood there.

Jade extracted her cock from the teen, delighted as she watched her legs shake. She replaced her compression shorts and fixed her dress. Peaking through the curtain, she verified no one had come in. They'd seemingly gotten away with it.

Kat remained panting, bent over and fogging up the window, barely holding herself up with her trembling legs. Jade said "I'll be off work in an hour, slut." Before smacking Kat's ass and walking out of the fitting room.

~~~

A little over an hour later and Jade was in her car, following behind Kat's own on the way to her house. As soon as she got to her car she was completely hard and her heart pounded with anticipation. Filling Kat up earlier had seemingly whisked away all her fatigue, and she was ready to properly knock up Kat for as long as the young girl could last.

After clocking out and checking her now charged phone, she was not at all surprised to see that Paige and Carly had both been sending her nudes all day, Carly mostly sending ass pictures and Paige her tits, of course. This made Jade's cock throb more as she made her way to her car, but she had to save her erection for the latina she was set on tonight.

She texted the group chat (Jade's Baby Momma's) just before she left for Kat's a simple message to explain her absence and tease the other two girls. Her text read:

"On my way to Kat's house. I'll let you know when to text her." She knew this would excite both Carly and Paige, since the two had already expressed their arousal at Jade's virulence.

The sun had fully set when Jade parked her car on the side of the road next to Kat's house. Kat texted her quickly telling her that she was going to run inside and check to make sure she could sneak Jade in without alerting her family. This made Jade throb even harder.

Ever since her first time with Carly, the context of knocking up a sexy girl in her own home with her parents present was exceptionally arousing to her.

After a few minutes, Kat returned to fetch Jade, feigning as though she had forgotten something in her car. When the pair reached the front door, Kat turned around and said "My whole family is in the living room watching TV, but they're not facing the door. We're just gonna quickly go into my room and I'm going to tell them I'm tired and going to bed early, okay?"

Jade responded by roughly squeezing Kat's ass through her jeans. "Whatever gets my cock back in your womb the soonest, slut." Kat moaned at the dirty talk, biting her lip and rubbing her thighs together. Jade wasn't sure where it came from, but the dominant and submissive roles were so clear between her and Kat that she couldn't stop with the dirty talk and name calling, which Kat clearly loved.

Kat opened the door and ushered Jade immediately down the dark hallway, only catching the back of the heads of Kat's entire family as she made her way into Kat's bedroom. She entered as Kat shut the door, returning briefly to her family.

Jade took off her dress, bra, and compression shorts, and sat at the edge of the girl's bed. Her 12 inch cock fully hard and standing away from her body, she waited for the Mexican teen to return. She noted the oscillating fan in the corner. "That'll be good for drowning out her moans", Jade thought.

She heard a muffled "Goodnight Katrina" from the other end of the house, and the soft footsteps of Kat returning. She opened the door and closed it behind her, before being frozen by the sight of a fully naked Jade sitting on her bed, lazily stroking her massive cock.

Kat stared for a few moments, mouth open as she committed to memory every detail of Jade's body as she could, before the young girl began hurriedly undressing herself. The girl was clumsy in her excitement, a detail Jade was flattered to note. Taking off her panties, she nearly fell over into her closet door.

After barely a moment to enjoy Kat's nude form, the younger girl tackled Jade onto the bed and lay atop her, upon which the two began to make out. Jade's hands immediately traveled down to Kat's big ass and began squeezing and feeling all over.

Jade was more than content to let the tan girl lay on her and just kiss for a while, as she knew her lengthened arousal would only make her load larger. The quiet, desperate make out session was also quite reminiscent of Jade's high school days.

After several minutes, Kat finally broke the kiss and sat up, straddling Jade's cock and softly grinding against the hard rod. Between soft moans, Kat spoke. "Fuck, I didn't know I was gay? I mean, mmh~ I've never been attracted to a girl before, I always thought you were pretty, but now that I've seen your cock, fuck you're so hot! You make me so wet!"

Jade smirked at the admission. She loved how truthful her cock made the girls she fucked. She moved her hands from Kat's hips up to play with her modest boobs. Twisting her brown nipples, Jade said "You're just a cock crazy cum obsessed little whore aren't you? But now that you've got me, you won't ever need another cock again, bitch."

The underside of Jade's cock became extra slick as Kat came from grinding on her cock and Jade's authoritative tone. Jade smirked again. "Good girl. Now spin around and start working this cock. I want to watch your fat ass as you please this girl dick."

Kat immediately did as she was told, doing a 180 and squatting up enough to be able to push the head of Jade's cock into her tight, wet pussy. Jade began squeezing and playing with Kat's ass as she pulled the younger girl down onto her cock.

Penetrating Kat's cervix was easier than the last time, but almost nearly as euphoric. Kat's womb was still full of Jade's cum from an hour ago, and nearly none leaked out as she bottomed out in the Mexican girl's uterus again. As her cock touched Kat's back wall, she felt the girl on top of her squirt onto her balls from having her womb penetrated again.

Kat moaned orgasmically, perhaps a bit too loud, considering her family was in the house. Jade looked to her left and found a pair of Kat's panties laying on her bed, having not been put away. She balled it up, in her left hand, and with her right hand she pulled back on Kat's shoulder. Once she was close enough, she shoved the panties into Kat's mouth to stifle the moans. She then pushed her back up into her riding position, smacked Kat's big ass, and then said "Get to work, slut."

Jade felt Kat's cervix and pussy tighten around her cock as she moaned out some sort of reply and began riding Jade's cock. Clearly, the Mexican teen loved being degraded. Equally clearly, this was not the first time Kat had bounced her ass on a cock, though definitely not one of this size.

Kat knew all the ways to pleasure a cock while riding. She kept changing from bouncing on her cock while directly upright, to switching to a squatting position and riding her cock, to leaning forward and twerking her jiggly booty on the massive girl cock. Jade was impressed and overjoyed. She should have known a girl with such a fat ass knew how to use it.

Kat's orgasms were almost endless, practically rolling over each other into the next. Jade's cock hit every single weak point she knew about in her pussy, and all the ones she didn't know about deep in her womb. The panties balled into her mouth did well to stop her family from catching on, her moans rarely reaching a volume or pitch loud enough to escape the blanket of sound cover the oscillating fan provided.

Jade let Kat do most of the work, of which the younger girl was clearly enthusiastically capable of doing. Nearly an hour had gone by, with both girls in a haze of pleasure. Kat's brain was fried and overloaded, the extreme flood of dopamine rewiring her brain and making her utterly addicted to Jade's huge girl cock.

Jade began to feel a huge load of cum begin to work it's way from her balls. But instead of pumping the young girl full while she was on top, instead she decided to lean forward and push her off. She elicited a small yelp from the girl as she fell forward onto the bed.

Before she could react, she pulled the 18 year old onto all fours and began roughly fucking her doggy style. Jade watched Kat's big latina ass jiggle and bounce as she listened to the girl's moans change from long and low to high pitched squeals in quick succession. Kat couldn't stop cumming as Jade ravaged her womb, feeling the approach of her ejaculation.

Despite this, Jade managed to hold off her orgasm for another good ten minutes, trying to save up as much cum as she could to pour into the teen currently squealing on her cock. Jade took the panties out of Kat's mouth and forced her face into the bed, pinning her in a face-down ass-up position and continued throttling her cock into Kat's uterus.

gambl
gambl
151 Followers
12