Impregnating Coworkers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Jade felt her cum rise from her balls and into the base of her cock and knew she could delay no longer. She reached her hand into the back of Kat's black hair and pulled her head out of the bed to make the announcement. "Fuuuck, I'm about to cum" she said. "You want my baby, you stupid little whore?"

Kat responded with absolutely no hesitation. "Yes! Oh my god yes! Please make me a mommy! Please impregnate me! I wanna be your good pregnant slut!"

Jade's cum was surging through her cock as she dropped Kat and shoved her back into the bed. She leaned fully into pounding her womb faster and harder than before. Hands squeezing deeply into Kat's ass, she moaned out "Raise my kid you horny little bitch" before finally bottoming out in Kat's womb and unleashing her torrent of potent seed.

The force of Jade's ejaculation was a surprise even to her. What would have been her first rope was more like a solid stream of cum. It lasted about five seconds, just pouring sperm into Kat's womb. Her second and third shots were also the same streams of cum. After these, she returned to shooting rope after thick rope of jizz.

Kat's womb inflated immediately to handle the influx of baby batter flooding her most sacred room. She let out lengthy whorish moans with her face burning in the blankets as she came over and over again at the sensation of being impregnated so thoroughly as her belly began to expand.

Jade grunted with every few spurts of cum she fired into the teen, her ejaculation seemingly replenishing itself with no end in sight. This was what Jade wanted, however. She carried on cumming as hard as she could while she pleased herself further by playing with the Mexican girl's round fat ass.

Kat's belly expanded out beyond the reach of her modest breasts, just as Jade's orgasm began to finally die down. After shooting her last rope of sperm into Kat, she pulled out, and rolled the girl on her side to take a look at her work.

Kat's eyes were closed, her hair matted to her face with sweat. Her breasts rose and fell rapidly with her heaving chest, attempting to catch her breath from the viscous fucking she just endured. Her stomach, however, was the real prize Jade sought. Her belly had expanded more thoroughly than any girl she had fucked this far. Kat looked to be about 6 months pregnant. Jade's mind filled with images of a heavily pregnant Kat, carting around her child in her womb.

Jade went into after-care mode. She pulled Kat up to the head of the head, pressed a gentle kiss into her lips, and then tucked her under the blankets, laying the girl's head on a pillow before Jade got under herself and spooned the bloated girl.

They talked idly as they came down from their highs, both of them lazily running their hands over Kat's hugely inflated womb. Eventually, the conversation turned to Kat's parents.

"I'll sneak out once you fall asleep, baby. Will you be alright?" Jade asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine. I'll probably sleep in and wait for most everyone to be at work or school before I go to the shower and get all this cum out of me. That'd be bad if my parents saw." Kat replied. "My parents are... well let's say they wouldn't even let me have sleepovers with girls when I was younger. They definitely wouldnt be happy about me having sex with a girl."

"Even if I have a dick?" Jade joked.

"It's probably worse that you also have a cock." Kat replied. Both girls chuckled remorsefully.

"We can keep it a secret for as long as you want." Jade comforted Kat. "Whatever you wanna do is what I wanna do."

"Yeah, that definitely sounds good for now." Kat said, partially around a yawn. "Though they'll figure out soon enough when I'm walking around with a baby bump."

Imagining Kat pregnant got Jade hard again, her erection sticking through Kat's legs and grazing under her inflated belly. "Oops, sorry babe. Imagining you pregnant made me horny I guess, heh." Jade tried to will her erection down, but Kat began shifting until Jade's cock was pressed against her pussy lips. Kat grabbed Jade's cock and angled it into her pussy. "Wanna fill your little slut's womb one more time tonight?"

Without answering, Jade pushed her cock inside, barreling through her cervix until her cock was suspended inside the warm cum she filled Kat's womb with earlier. Jade wrapped her arms around Kat's belly and gently began fucking her cock in and out of her flooded womb. Kat's moans were cute and breathy as the two fucked under the covers.

Kat tightened her pussy and cervix in conjunction with Jade's thrusts, and after only a few minutes, Jade reached her edge. "Fuuuck yes, get pregnant baby" Jade moaned into Kat's ear as she pulled the other girl's hips into her own as much as possible, depositing a comparably smaller load into the inflated girl's womb. It was enough ropes to swell her belly just a bit more.

The final orgasms led Kat to pass out soon after, and Jade left her cock buried and suspended in the gently swirling ocean of sperm she filled the younger girl with, until she was fast asleep. She gently withdrew her cock and tucked Kat back in. Redressing, she snuck out of Kat's house, on the way passing by the parent's room of the girl she had just impregnated under their roof.

When she sat in her car, she texted Carly to let her know she had just blown a huge load in Kat's womb and asked her to send the Mexican girl a text to explain the situation. Carly replied with "Fuck, nice going stud. I'll let her know what's up." With that, Jade set off for home.

The exhausted girl fumbled through her apartment and collapsed on her bed, exhausted. She didn't wake up until almost noon the next day. When she finally awoke and checked her phone, she saw she had several notifications from Jade's Baby Momma's, as usual. But the first notification made her smile.

*Kat has been added to "Jade's Baby Momma's*

End note: Thank you for reading!! Even though I'm not committing to any schedule for releasing these chapters, I apologize for the delay. Sometimes I get pretty busy with work.

Other than that, now that the story is a bit established, I want to make just a couple things clear and address a few comments.

There will at no point be any men in this story, there will not be any anal sex in this story, and there will not be any other girls with dicks in this story. I'm sorry if this is disappointing, but this is just what I like to read and write about.

Regarding the poll, obviously Kat won, it was hardly a contest. Jamie won the second amount of votes and Aera was last, so I'll probably do those two girls next, but not sure if they'll specifically be in the next chapter. But I'll have some new characters coming up as well, probably do another poll for that. Thanks again for reading!! Please keep letting me know if you are and what parts you're enjoying.

12