Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her vagina muscles squeeze harder, Dorian predicted what was about to happen. The queen cried out as she orgasmed around his cock, her pussy juices squirting onto his crotch. He slowed slightly to let her catch her breath before resuming full speed.

The fact that they were outside wasn't lost on Dorian. He felt strange at first but a small part of him enjoyed that the other girls could hear the queen's screams of pleasure. Her cries of lust echoed from the pyramid to the small city. He knew the citizens were listening as their queen was bred by the first man they had ever seen.

His cock fucked her relentlessly, her firm tits bouncing as she thrusts up and down on him. She orgasmed two more times before Dorian got an uncontrollable urge. He grabbed onto her waist and threw her down onto the cushion so that she was laying on her back. She had a momentary look of confusion before he got on top of her and rammed his dick back into her, starting to fuck her missionary style.

She grabbed onto the cushion as he fucked her animalisticly, losing all control. Each thrust went deep, smashing into her uterus walls.

"Oh..oh my god you're amazing, I want you to cum in me! Make me the mother of your child! " she said as her ruby colored eyes rolled back in bliss.

His hands were squeezing her shapely thighs, using them as leverage. They were incredibly soft and had the perfect girly shape. Dorian was shocked at how the queen continued to prove just how perfect she was.

They had been fucking for quite awhile and Dorian felt the first sign of cumming. The tightness of her pussy was slowly pushing him towards finishing. Due to his unique genetics he had found out a long time ago that he was able to cum multiple times in a row, unlike most men. This time felt different though. Dorian was sure that when he came this time, he'd fill her with all the sperm he possibly could.

"Th..this feels so good! I'm not going to last much longer!" he warned her.

"Y..yes! Please c..cum inside of my fertile body!" the sexy queen pleaded.

He moved his hands to her waist, using the grip to practically launch his dick into her with each thrust. The rough fucking caused the queen to groan in pleasure.

Thrust, thrust, thrust, coming closer and closer to cumming. Dorian desperately wanted to blow his load inside of the exotic beauty. He was going to make her the mother of his child. They would most likely have a daughter, and Dorian couldn't wait to create another gorgeous girl like the queen.

"Ooooh I'm going to cum so hard!" he said. He could feel pressure building each time his cock plowed deep into her vagina.

"Unload all of your pent up sperm into my horny pussy! Make me your mate!" she yelled before she finished again.

He could feel his balls clenching up, preparing to fertilize the queen's cunt. He started grunting loudly.

"My womb needs you to fill it up! Give me an heir!" the queen said.

He got closer and closer, quickly approaching his finish.

"M..my body is yours! Put your child in me! M..make me a mother!" she begged.

The intensity of the sensation quickly increased as he came right to the edge of finishing. "I..I'm going to cum!" closer and closer, "I'm going..to.." finally, Dorian went over the edge. "I..I'M CUMMING!"

He did one final thrust, ramming his cock all the way into her tight pussy. The queen wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him farther in. Pleasure tore through his dick and his whole body tensed up. They both screamed in ecstasy as thick ropes of sperm rocketed out of his cock and directly into her very fertile womb.

"OOOH..OOOOOH GOD!" Dorian stammered as more and more cum shot out of the tip of his dick. The queen's mouth opened and her tongue stuck out as she orgasmed from the feeling of being impregnated.

They held onto each other as sperm filled her uterus completely, leaking out of her pussy when there was no room left. Dorian's orgasm lasted until his dick was sore, cumshots continuing to fill her tan body.

After several moments his climax finally started to calm and he let out a deep moan. He rolled off of her and onto his back, sperm pouring out of her pussy and onto the cushion they were lying on. The queen held her stomach lovingly, an expression of absolute satisfaction on her face.

They both laid there, exhausted.

***

"Husband, it's time to wake up."

Dorian slowly opened his eyes. He wasn't sure when but he must have fallen asleep. He looked around and realized that he had been moved inside the pyramid. Not only that, but he had also been cleaned up. He looked straight ahead and saw that the queen was standing there. She was also cleaned up and wore her white bra and thong outfit.

"Uh hey...what happened?"

The queen smiled seductively. "We passed out after our baby making session. I woke up earlier and had my guards wash you."

Dorian nodded in understanding. Then something occurred to him. "So, does that mean that we are married now?"

The queen moved in close and kissed him deeply. "Yes Dorian. The child that now grows inside of me seals our union."

Dorian thought about it for a moment. Being married to her meant that he could have sex with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen whenever he wanted. Perhaps it wasn't such a bad thing, maybe even good. He put his hand on her stomach. It was WAY too early to feel anything but he liked the fact that his child was inside of her.

Seeming to sense his concern she started to explain. "I know marriage might be slightly different from where you come from, so I should explain. I am now your wife. That means I will never sleep with any other male except you. However, the rules for husbands change for each new queen since males are so rare. If you choose to sleep around while outside the city I don't mind. To be completely honest, I might actually...like it." her face went red with embarrassment.

Dorian's cock twitched at the thought. He could go out and fuck any girl he wanted and it would make his wife horney? Was anything about this girl not perfect?

Seeing the smile growing on his face, the queen relaxed a little and continued. "But Dorian, I don't want you fucking anyone except me when you're in the city. My people can give you handjobs and blowjobs but you aren't allowed to penetrate them. I am their queen, that is all I ask."

His smile lessened slightly. So there was one thing not perfect about her. He could definitely live with one negative. "Of course your majesty, your pussy is the only one I will use while I'm here."

Glad that he would follow her orders, she explained the last thing. "Thank you.Now, being my husband also makes you the king, though traditionally the queen is the top power. In other words, you'll be my second in command of our little city. I understand if you want to journey to other planets, but know that this pyramid is now your home. You will always have a place here and you can return whenever you want." she brushed her silky black hair off of her face. "Also, you don't need to say your majesty anymore. You're the king. You can call me Esi."

"Esi? Huh, I like it." They both laughed happily.

Just as Dorian was thinking about how he went from an engineer on a cheap cargo ship to the king of a small tribe in one day he noticed something peeking out of the queen's thong.

Realizing what he was looking at the queen chuckled. "Oh, I forgot to show you." She pulled strings holding the sides of her thong together and it fell to the floor. Right above her hairless pussy was a new tattoo. "Our tattoos have different meanings. As you noticed every citizen has tattoos wrapped around the right tight and on the right cheek. This tattoo above my breasts indicate that I am the queen. Now this new one, well, I am the first person in hundreds of years to earn it. It means that my virginity had been taken and I have had sex with a male. Any girl with this tattoo is highly respected, so I have you to thank for that."

Dorian studied the new tattoo. Somehow, it made Esi look even more sexy.

Seeing him stare at her crotch, she moved her legs seductively. She then pulled up her thong and laughed. "There will be time for that later Dorian. For now, it's time I give you the tour." she moved back and motioned for him to follow. Already becoming aroused again Dorian hurried to follow her, hoping that it'd be a short tour.

12