Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 04

Story Info
Dorian discovers a hidden power inside of himself.
3.8k words
4.6
29.8k
39

Part 4 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several days after the festival, Dorian was still spending time with his newly born daughter. They had decided to name her Mira, a name that no other queen had ever been named before, which would mean that she would be the first.

He had stayed with Esi, the current queen, inside their large royal quarter inside of the grand pyramid. Life in the city of Yarrin was great, and he was treated as a king, which he technically was despite the queen having all of the power, but he was starting to feel the urge of going out and seeing the galaxy again. Luckily, he was given an opportunity to do exactly that when went to visit Callie in his ship, The Chimera.

"Welcome back captain, I have great news!"

Dorian has talked to Callie a few times after the festival, though she seemed to be slightly embarrassed about something at first. While docked in a small clearing right outside of Yarrin, the small girl had always preferred to sleep inside of her private quarters aboard The Chimera, rather than inside the city.

"Any word about your sister's object yet?" He asked, referring to the object that he had learn the existence of when he rescued Callie from her sister's gang.

"That's the news, I found it!" She seemed proud of herself, being able to contribute to the man that had rescued her. They both already knew that it was on the planet Grion, but without a specific location it could take years to search the entire planet. Now she had the location, though only after nearly two weeks of combing through information that she had intercepted from her sister.

Dorian has an urge to sweep the short girl up in a hug, but decided against it. "Well done Callie! I knew it was a good idea to bring you aboard. Where are we heading?"

She blushed slightly at his praise, not used to positive reinforcement.

"The object is in the possession of a mystic who lives in a cave. I've found records of peasants from a nearby village who claim to bring her supplies every few weeks."

"A mystic? Great..." he felt a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach.

***

While Callie prepared The Chimera for the journey, Dorian said a temporary goodbye to his wife and daughter.

On his way back to the ship, he passed the priestess who forced him to impregnate her during the festival. She was starting to show her pregnancy very slightly due to his genetics speeding it up. She noticed him and put her hand on her stomach, winking and making a seductive face before laughing. He glared and looked away, continuing to walk. The queen had clearly told him that he could have sex with anyone he wanted, as long as they weren't a citizen of Yarrin,which meant that he hadn't told her about being the father of the girl's baby. The priestess knew this, and took great pleasure in taunting him. Her baby would be a threat to the queen's daughter if anyone ever found out, since their mothers were inseminated naturally, rather than artificially.

He reached the makeshift landing pad and boarded the ship, trying to push the tattooed priestess out of his mind.

When Callie was also ready, they sat in the cockpit and lifted off the ground, leaving the jungle below them. She plotted the course while he piloted, taking them out of the atmosphere. After lining up, he engaged The Chimera's jump drive and they took off towards their destination.

***

The journey to Grion was fairly short, lasting only a few hours. The planet was mostly covered in large forests that were only broken up by occasional mountains. At the base of one of these mountains was their destination, the village that Callie had discovered during her research.

The Chimera came in low over the short wooden building, having to touch down in a field due to the lack of landing pad. The two of them stepped out of the ship, and were immediately met with the shouts of an angry farmer.

The poor man ran up to them, covered in dirt. He wasn't human, seeming to be of a bipedal species with earth-tone colored skin and four arms. "What the hell are you doing?!"

Dorian held up his hands in a calming gesture. "Hold on, let me explain. We are looking for someone, and we'll leave as soon as we find her. Until then I'll pay you to use your field. Fair?"

The mention of money seemed to calm the farmer somewhat, which allowed him to consider the proposition. "Hmm, you say you're looking for someone?"

"A woman, she lives around here somewhere. Apparently she is known as a mystic."

The farmer immediately looked uncomfortable at the mention of a mystic, and he began backing away. "Look..I don't want any trouble. Just use my field and finish your business here quickly, I don't want to get involved with The Black Cloaks."

He quickly left before they could ask him what he meant, and they exchanged a quick glance. "Well that's not a good sign." Callie remarked.

They walked to the edge of the field and followed the dirt road to the main part of town. All of the townspeople were the same species as the farmer, their skin matching the trees and the ground. One of the buildings seemed to be an inn, and they decided to start their search there, hoping that someone would be able to lead them to the cave.

The inn was mostly made up of wood from the surrounding forests, but there were small traces of technology and steel breaking up the wooden esthetic.

There were only a few people inside, and Callie pointed out a man who had a black cloak concealing most of his body. The farmer had mentioned a group known as 'The Black Cloaks', making the assumption that the man was part of the group a reasonable one.

They approached the man cautiously. "Excuse me, you seem like someone who might be able to help us. We're looking for someone, a mystic." Dorian explained.

The man's hooded head perked up, the subtle motion telling them that he indeed knew about the woman they were searching for. "Ah a mystic...we've been told to expect you." the way the man talked put them on edge. "The mistress has been waiting for you...I'd be honored to guide you to her."

Dorian's eyes narrowed in suspicion. "What are you talking about?"

The hooded man lifted his finger to silence Dorian. "All will be explained, though not by me. Now come, the cave is not far."

He walked out of the inn, fully expecting them to follow him. Callie looked to Dorian for leadership, and he decided that they should follow the strange man, knowing that the reward was worth the risk.

***

The cloaked figure led them to the village edge where a path begun, leading into the forest separating the town from the mountain. They followed the path for several minutes, ready for an attack that never came. When they reached the mountain, the path began zigzagging up the steep slope.

Nearly a mile up the mountain they finally reach the entrance to a moderately sized cave.

"Can we...take a break..." Callie asked, sweating. She had strong, large thighs that helped with climbing, but her short height meant that she had to walk twice as fast just to keep up with the two men.

Dorian examined the cave. The opening was double his height. The cave extended into the mountain about six feet before being cut off by a wooden wall with a door in the center.

The cloaked man bowed his head. "Only the highest members of our order are allowed inside, so this is where I must leave you." Without even saying goodbye, he turned around and began the trip back to the village.

Dorian and Callie watched him go, completely weirded out.

"Are you sure we should do this? All of this seems...strange." Callie asked.

Before Dorian could reply, a seductive voice called from behind the door in the cave. "Well? Are you going to keep me waiting?"

Callie jumped at the sudden voice, and Dorian pulled out his energy sword. They stood there, expecting the voice inside to do, well, anything. When nothing else happened, they looked at each other.

"Alright here's the plan. She obviously knows that we're here, so we can't sneak in a steal the object, which wouldn't have worked anyways because we don't even really know what it looks like. So, we'll go inside and talk to her, get some information about it and grab it when she's least expecting." Dorian explained.

"This is still very weird, but I trust you captain." she replied.

Dorian pushed the wooden door open, surprised to find it completely unlocked as it swept open easily. He entered first with Callie watching their back.

Inside was a makeshift lair, with a dark wood floor and bookshelves. Candles sat on shelves, illuminating the room. The wooden floor ended at a pool of water set into the cave floor on the right side of the room. A tiny natural waterfall poured into the pool, falling from a hole in the ceiling.

Bathing in the waterfall was the mystic. Her skin was a light grey, the same color as her shoulder length hair. Two silver horns curled from the top of her head, and she had pointed ears. A hairless tail extend behind her, reaching her knees. She had the body of a twenty year old, with a thin waist and curvy hips, complemented by an ample ass. Her C cup breasts were uncovered, as well as her hairless pussy. Her eyes literally glowed bright orange, matching the golden tattoos covering her perfect body.

Her glowing eyes studied Dorian.

"Not quite what I expected, but you'll do well." She stopped washing herself in the waterfall and used a large piece as a towel, drying off before discarding it.

"I..what do you mean?" Dorian stammered, trying not to stare at her naked body.

She chuckled. "Don't worry, you can look all you want. This body belongs to you now." Her voice was seductive, practically dragging him in. "I've been waiting for a very long time for this moment."

Callie looked away while blushing, unable to speak.

Dorian managed to get ahold of himself. "What are you talking about? How would you know that I was heading here?"

"Ah that'll take some time to explain. Come, sit with me."

They followed her over to a pair of padded couches and sat down with her sitting across from them.

The mystic seemed to think for a moment, choosing her words carefully. "I know who you are, and I know who your father is. You've come here to steal something from me, but there is no need. It is already yours by birthright."

Dorian was surprised by the mention of his father, a man he had never met. "Look, you're right that I'm here for something in your possession. But you could have easily guessed that by its immense value."

"You don't believe me? Smart, but I assure you that I'm telling the truth. Your father is from another dimension. The object you seek is an artifact created by him, left behind when he moved on to the next dimension."

Dorian chuckled. "This is all very far fetched, you know that right?"

"Listen until the end before you decide whether or not to believe me. It'll be worth it, I promise. Now, as I said, your father is from another dimension. As a being of immense power, he was able to manipulate the fabric of our dimension and pass through. As you are his biological son, you have this ability as well. When the universe was new, there were many powerful beings. They called this power magic, passing their ability down to their children, and their children's children. It's been so long, that their power had faded almost completely. Everyone is-"

She was cut off by Dorian. "Magic? Come on, you can't expect me to believe something like that."

"Like I said, wait until the end. As I was saying, everyone has the ability to use magic, but only to an extremely small extent, and only through years of practice. However, you have the potential to become very powerful because of your DNA. Right now, you're weak. You have no ability to use magic. But with practice, you can learn how."

Dorian laughed as she finished her explanation. "An interesting story, but still crazy. I'm guessing you're going to offer to teach me for a price?"

The mystic pursed her lips. "Teach, yes, but not for a price. I have no need for money. Ah, but I've only been talking, it's time to give you a demonstration. As I said, everyone has the potential to use a very small amount of magic. I've spent one hundred years studying magic, practicing until I've reached my maximum potential." She held her hand out, palm up. With visible concentration on her face, a small flame ignited, hovering in her hand.

Both Callie and Dorian looked in awe at the flame, but Dorian quickly snapped out of it.

"But...that could be fake.." he said, trying to rationalize the spectacle he was witnessing.

Her glowing eyes stared into the flame. "Yes, it could be. If I taught you to do it, would you believe me then?"

"That's impossible...but you can try to." He replied.

The flame extinguished, and she motioned for him to give her his hand. He held it out, and she cupped his hand. "That flame you witnessed is the absolute peak of my ability. I achieved it only after one hundred years of studying. I'm betting that you can do the exact same flame, right now. Your genetics will allow you to gain these abilities at a much faster rate, if you have the right mentors. Now, concentrate. Your power comes from within you. Feel it, and express it for the first time in your life."

She held his hand while he concentrated, guiding him through the process. It lasted several minutes, and she had to shush him several times when he said how ridiculous he felt.

He followed her instructions, despite being pretty sure that she was lying to him. He mostly did it to get it over with, but after ten minutes of her not letting him go he decided that there was no harm in putting some effort into it. Within seconds of actually trying, a tiny flame erupted from his hand, mimicking the one that the mystic had created.

Dorian yelped and instinctively pulled his hand back, causing the flame to go out. The act of creating the flame felt natural, undeniably coming from deep within him.

"How..what..I.." Dorian's mind reeled, unable to explain what happened.

Callie was completely stunned, staring at them in amazement.

"As I predicted. Your power has awoken, and you've already surpassed me."

Dorian looked at her, feeling strange. His vision went blurry, and he lost consciousness.

***

His eyes slowly opened, and he saw that he was laying on the couch that he had been sitting on. He looked over and saw the mystic and Callie talking on the other couch, and the memory of what happened started to flood back into his mind. He sat up, rubbing his head and groaning.

"Dorian? Are you alright?" Callie asked, concerned.

"Apologies, I should have known that mastering an ability that quickly for the first time might overwhelm you. Luckily you've only been out for an hour." The grey skinned women said.

He shook his head, clearing his mind. "Can you really teach me how to do more of that? It felt...natural."

"You're already more powerful than me. However, I have knowledge that I can pass onto you, if you'll listen."

He nodded, eager to learn from the seductive naked woman.

"First, you must know that the artifact in my possession was given to me directly by your father. He granted me a vision of this day, though I have no idea what the future holds, or if you'll succeed. This is only one of the artifacts, and you'll need to collect the others. This one at least is now yours."

Dorian stood up. "Where is it? If they're really from my father, I need to find them."

She grabbed his hand and stood up as well, getting close to him. "Not so fast. There's something I want from you first."

He looked into her eyes. "What is it?"

She pressed her naked body against his. "Your power is genetic. Your mother was lucky to be granted a child of such potential, and I want that as well." She looked deep into his eyes. "I want you to give me your powerful seed. I want my child to carry your genes."

Dorian's mouth opened in surprise, and she quickly moved in and kissed him. When they separated he looked at her fantastic body.

The mystic noticed Callie watching them embarrassingly. "You can join in as well if you want." She said teasingly.

Callie blushed. "I'll..wait outside." She said as she left.

The mystic turned her attention back to Dorian. "This body is yours, take it. Use it as you see fit, and give me a baby." She started pulling off his clothes, and his already hard cock popped out of his waistband as she got him naked. She took a second to appreciate his large cock, kneeling so that it was inches from her face.

"Wow... I expected it to be smaller. I mean, no offense, I've just never had a human before." she eyed it hungrily before kissing the tip, tasting him.

Dorian couldn't believe his luck. Not only did an incredibly sexy woman unlock a deeply buried power that he had never even known that he had, but now she was offering herself to him. He knew that eventually his luck would turn against him, but for the moment he was going to enjoy it.

"So I'd be your first human? What about those creepy cloaked aliens that worship you?" he asked as she fondled him.

She licked along his length, sending shivers through him. "They only worship me because they don't understand how minimal my power is. They're nothing but a cult, though they're useful. Though to answer you question, I might have...rewarded the higher members." she grinned deviously. "It's been awhile though, so right now I need this." the mystic grabbed his dick firmly.

She guided him onto the couch so that she was laying on it, before she let go and rolled over, ready to be fucked doggy style. She stuck her ass up, presenting it. She wiggled her hips, taunting him.

Dorian hesitates for only a moment, but the horny beauty presenting her fertile body to him proved too much for him to pass up and he put his hands on her curvy hips.

Her grey pussy was visible between her legs, already dripping from the need to procreate. He eagerly lined up his cock and pushed his tip against her pussy lips.

She felt him pressed against her sex. "Slide in, my pussy is waiting. Give it your seed."

He pulled on her hips, using her as leverage to push his cock passed her labia and into her tight pussy. As he slid in, she let out a satisfied moan.

"Oh god...you're big..." she said.

Dorian felt pure bliss at being inside of the gorgeous grey girl, and he quickly started to thrust in and out, wanting to feel more of her beautiful body.

Each thrust got faster and faster, hitting her cervix. She gasped every time he hit. "No one has...gone this deep...in a long time..."

He smiled, feeling confident at her words. Hearing her moans of pleasure only made him go faster, pounding in and out of her tight pussy. She screamed as his speed and roughness caused her to cum around his cock, making her passage even wetter, and allowing him to thrust in easier.

"Y..yes! Fuck me!" she screamed.

***

Meanwhile, Callie sat against the door, clearly hearing their loud screams of passion as they fucked like animals. Her hand was was down her shorts, and she felt shame for touching herself to the sounds of their rough lovemaking.

"Dorian.." the short girl said, closing her eyes and imagining what was happening inside of the mystic's lair.

Ever since she accidentally witnessed him getting edged by the priestess during the festival on Yarrin, she had thought nonstop about him. He had saved her, and she owed him her life. There was something deeper there though, and she had to admit that she was beginning to develop feelings for him, even though she'd never be able to admit it to him.

She heard the mystic cum again as she cried out his name, and Callie let out a moan of her own as she played with her virgin pussy. The thought of Dorian fucking the sexy grey girl made her crazy with jealously, but it also made her oddly aroused. The mystic was one of the most beautiful girls Callie had ever seen, and the thought of her captain fucking someone that attractive drove her insane with lust.

12