All Comments on 'Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 04'

by MrGreen103

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why is he hiding what the priestess did?

Seriously, why would he hide it? He was tied up and and edged the whole time (I'll ignore the blue balls that would cause). Then she raped him. There is no reason the queen would be mad at him. The priestess would probably be killed for the transgression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plot sucks

Disappointed in Dorian. Seems like a pussy. Gets used and keeps coming back. I know most guys are mindless animals perpetually seeking to satisfy their urges but come on

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dorian is a moron

The priestess and her baby are going to be more dangerous when the baby grows up. Should tell the queen so she can kill her now.

I really hate lazy writers making their characters act retarded and do stupid things no one would do just to move the plot.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago
So tired

i am so tired of writers who portray 18 to 30 year old males as 12 year old's. It must be a liberal thing.

Who would not tell the Queen about being, well raped to protect her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really lazy writing happening...

You must be some sort of ultra-conservative incel living in mom's basement that thinks only with his tiny meat.

The over-compensation of your, I mean DORIAN'S dick size (nobody can ever be normal sized but a good lover, it is always a large dick to compensate for lack of skill), the fact he never thinks anything through, that his dick gets hard even in situations no actual human would consider...

Get enlightened, read a book somewhere (maybe offline!), grow up.

Oh, and the not telling his wife/queen about the priestess is dumb as can be. No way anybody over 15 with an I.Q. over 90 wouldn't tell her he was raped by the priestess. Honestly, the priestess even DOING it without a LOT better explanation is dumb, because she would HAVE to know Dorian would (because he SHOULD) tell Esi. Which would result in likely death. So having the kid with Dorian the 'old fashioned way' is basically the priestess giving herself (and unborn kid) a death sentence. Dumb.

ALSO...the river/lake of jizz they are all swimming in...go read about how anatomy and sperm work. Unless you magically explain how it is much different there than for humans, nobody is getting pregnant in the wasted tub of spoo.

Notice how you got fewer comments each time?

Less readers...

This story, the plot, the characters (especially Dorian) are all dumb as a box of boxes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrGreen103@MrGreen103
Early Access to new chapters and extra artwork is available on my Patreon! Click 'Website' in the Contact section of my profile, or use this link: https://www.patreon.com/MrGreen103 I truly appreciate every single donation, as they help me continue writing consistently. For ...