Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 06

Story Info
Dorian tracks down one of the girls who stole the artifact.
4.8k words
4.48
23.6k
44

Part 6 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorian and Callie had spent the last two weeks at the Mystic's lair, waiting. While they were successful in placing a tracking device onto one of the ships of the gang that stole the artifact, they now had to be patient until the ship went out on it's own. They certainty couldn't take on the entire gang, but they were sure that they could take down at least one of them.

While The Mystic has spent the time training Dorian, Callie had mostly remained onboard the Chimera, monitoring where the tracking device was traveling, and sleeping in the captain's quarters at night.

In only two weeks her pregnancy had progressed quite a bit. The mystic, on the other hand, had given birth after only one week of being pregnant. Dorian noted that she had been much quicker than Esi, which proved to him that pregnancies caused by him had widely varying lengths.

Their child had been a boy, and it didn't take long until he had put another of his kids in her belly. The mystic was already a natural at being a mother, nursing their baby while simultaneously helping Dorian practice.

His power had grown quite a bit, allowing him to create and launch small flames without passing out, or even becoming lightheaded. The progress was slow however, and it didn't help his patience that the Mystic talked non stop about his potential. A few weeks ago he never would have believed that these powers were possible, but now he was becoming more and more worried that he wouldn't be able to do more than cast simple flames.

He had been overwhelmed during their first encounter when he had learned of his capabilities, but he was now curious about the other powers that were possible. Unfortunately, the Mystic had explained that she had no knowledge of the other powers, only the fact that others exist.

He had also been curious about The Mystic, which was only natural considering that he had gotten her pregnant twice. She had explained that she was an orphan, and thus was never given a name by her parents. Instead, she had been discovered as a baby by the villagers. Having never seen a member of her species, they found her glowing eyes and horns to be very strange and otherworldly, so their priests took to calling her The Mystic. She also went further in depth about how she gained her extremely limited power, explaining that she had traveled the galaxy for decades, following an instinct to search out the power. Her species were able to live for hundreds of years, and Dorian knew that he was only scratching the surface of her stories. It wasn't until twenty years ago that his father had visited her, explaining that the instinct that she felt was actually him subtly guiding her, manipulating her to gain the knowledge she would need for his future son, Dorian. She seemed to take the fact that her life was only a small part of his plan fairly well, as she agreed to take the artifact and protect it until the time was right.

Dorian also learned more about the cult that occupied the village, as she explained that after her meeting with his father she returned to her birthplace and destroyed the priesthood that she had been raised by, allowing the cult to rise up and occupy the village's temple. She then tricked them into thinking that she was more powerful than she actually was, and they worshiped her, vowing to protect the artifact with their lives. She never told Dorian how she destroyed the priesthood, but she became uncomfortable whenever he asked more about the subject so he decided to let it go and stop asking.

He was fascinated by her stories, especially the parts about his Father. He was surprised to learn that the first time she met him coincided with Dorian's birth.

The last two weeks weren't just nice storytelling time unfortunately. With two girls both carrying his seed, he had to balance time with both.

Taking Callie virginity was amazing, but he felt guilty about how it happened. That guilt also increased at the thought of the married village girl he had forced himself on. It was tempting to go find her and apologize, but he decided against it due to the fact that she was married and he didn't want to interfere with their lives.

Callie had grown much closer to him after being impregnated, but she understood that he was already married. They wouldn't be able to take things any further, but despite that, she was more committed to him than ever.

Due to what happened last time she needed to inform Dorian of something, and the fact that her pregnancy prevented her from running up the entire mountain again, they had briefly left the planet to purchase communicator that they now wore on their wrists. In addition, he had installed a restraint device into one of the empty rooms of the ship, which allowed them to take prisoners.

Dorian and The Mystic were laying together on the couch in her lair, holding their child while she kept her hand on her pregnant stomach, when his communicator began beeping.

He pressed a button and Callie's voice came through the speaker. "Captain, you need to return to the ship! It's time, the tracker says that the fighter is going out alone."

"Finally, I'll be there soon. Prepare the ship." He said before hanging up and turning to The Mystic.

She looked down at their child. "I guess this is it, I've taught you all I know. It's time for you to continue your training on your own. I don't know what's in store for you, but I wish you luck on your travels."

"Thank you, I'll get the artifact back." He took a look at their son and kissed him on the forehead. "I'm sure we'll see each other again, but until then I'll miss you."

He turned away and began walking, but just as he opened the door to the cave entrance he heard the voice of The Mystic. "Dorian wait!" He turned around just in time for The Mystic to reach him and pull him into a kiss, sliding her long tongue into his mouth. When they separated she leaned in close to his ear and began whispering in a seductive tone. "When you go back to your wife, I know you'll think about how much better my pussy is than hers. After all, you've already knocked me up twice."

Dorian's face went red, and blood rushed to his cock. Before he could say anything however, The Mystic laughed and guided him out the door, saying goodbye to the man that was both her lover and apprentice.

***

He had tried his best to hurry back to the ship, but it still took him quite a while to go all the way from the cave lair to the field where The Chimera was 'docked'. He wondered if the farmer who owned the field would be happy that they were finally leaving, especially since Dorian had said that'd only need to use it for a couple of hours, which turned out to be completely wrong.

He ran up the boarding ramp and entered, sealing the airlock behind him. Callie was already waiting, ready for takeoff.

Dorian sat in the pilot's chair, which Callie had started calling "The Captain's Chair". He saw that the navigation coordinates were already entered into the ship's computer.

"So, where are we heading?" He asked while preparing the engines.

Callie was sitting in her navigation chair, focusing on her pregnant belly. "The fighter is in a sector of space that is known for having abandoned space stations."

"Abandoned space stations? Why would they bother with them? They aren't scavengers."

Callie had clearly already thought about it. "Well, since they probably have a large amount of money now if they sold the artifact, so maybe they're scouting for a new base? Maybe one that they can fix up or something. Or maybe the person flying the fighter has their own motives, instead of doing it for the whole gang. Either way, they're making a clear pattern of stops, and I know which stations they're visiting."

"Hmm, in that case we might be able to set a trap. Let me think about it." He replied.

***

The trip through space was fairly short, but both of them were glad to be onboard a ship in space again. They had been on the ground too long, and it felt good to fly again.

They reached their destination, and it gave Dorian enough time to think of a plan. "They May be on their own, but they're still flying a fighter. The Chimera isn't nearly nimble enough to compete with something like that, and our weapons are pretty outdated. I say we hide inside one of the space stations and ambush them on foot when they come to investigate. You said you knew which station they're most likely to inspect next, right?"

Callie nodded. "Whoever is flying that fighter is making a clear path of stations they are visiting. I can predict which one will be next based on which one they are currently at."

"Good, lead us to it." He commanded.

Callie indicated which station to head to and they began moving towards it, careful not to alert the small fighter of their presence in the sector. The Chimera drifted through space towards the huge hulking structure that was once used by hundreds of people on a regular basis, but now silently hung in space, empty.

They drifted to the main hanger, as that was the place that the fighter was likely to land. Dorian sat The Chimera down near some massive cargo containers before shutting everything down. They wanted the ship to fit in and not be suspicious, which was helped by the fact that The Chimera wasn't exactly like in the best shape. Being in Yarrin's jungle for two hundred years had taken its toll on the beat up ship, which fit their current plan perfectly.

Upon exiting the ship and walking out into the open hanger, he immediately began looking for anywhere to set an ambush. He didn't want to put Callie in danger, especially since she was pregnant with his child, but she insisted on helping him, claiming that she would feel guilty if something happened to him. He eventually relented, and agreed that she could help during the fight, but only if she stayed far away and used a blaster. She agreed.

They found places to hide and got into position, Dorian behind some rusty crates on the opposite side of the hanger from the ship, and Callie crouched on a bridge that overlooked the hanger and was used to perform maintenance on smaller ships that would be hanging from the ceiling of the hanger back before the station was abandoned. Dorian carried the energy sword that Esi had given him, and Callie held a long blaster rifle. It was set to stun, since the whole point was to interrogate the pilot. Unfortunately, her weapon would be much less accurate while on stun mode, since it was mostly meant to be used in close quarters.

They didn't have to wait long, as the fighter that they had been tracking soon reached the station. It landed in the middle of the hanger, it's engines sending small pieces of scrap flying in different directions.

The cockpit opened up, and Dorian immediately recognized who the pilot was. "You?" He said quietly to himself. The girl had been one of the two who he encountered while putting on the tracking devices. After everything had happened he had described the two girls to Callie. She had confirmed that the one who injected him with the venom that made his lust uncontrollable was her big sister, Hehra. She explained that the other girl was both Hehra's lover and second in command, Mihoko. She still had her black hair in a loose ponytail, and still wore her green outfit that showed off her pale midriff. She had her energy sword that was in the rare shape of a katana, a word that Callie had explained was a mostly forgotten type of ancient sword.

Dorian was suddenly reconsidering his plan. Mihoko was known to be an exile of a secret assassin's order. She knew how to use her weapon, and her athletic body was a result of countless hours of training. Dorian had been practicing his blade skills, but he was FAR from being able to wield it comfortably. There was still a chance though, since they had the element of surprise and a blaster.

Mihoko looked around, seeming to inspect the place overall, rather than looking for something specific. "This might do.." she said to herself.

When he felt it was time, Dorian gave Callie the signal. Following his orders, she pulled the trigger...and missed. The blaster bolt flew past her, mere inches from its intended target, before colliding into the ground with a loud discharge of energy.

Mihoko turned around quickly and looked at the spot where it had dispersed, her hand already on her hilt. Realizing that the noise had come from a blaster bolt, she turned back around and looked up to the bridge that Callie was perched on. She quickly spotted her, and began to run towards the stairs leading up to the bridge.

Cursing to himself, Dorian hurried to stop her before she reached the stairs. He was behind her, which gave him an advantage. He swung his energy sword at the back of her right arm. He wasn't trying to kill her, only disarm her. She heard the electric hum of the sword as it was coming towards her, giving her the split second she needed to twist out of the way. His blade slashed a small cut down the back of her arm, rather than a gash that would have crippled her sword arm like he was intending.

Now facing him, Mihoko parried his second strike, guiding his blade out of the way to leave his guard up. She thrust forward with a stab that Dorian barely managed to smack off course with his sword before it skewered him.

They were in close, and Dorian had to stay on the offensive. Each of his slashes were fast and heavy, but Mihoko managed to evade them every time, either countering them or dancing out of the way.

The two were too close and moved too much for Callie to help. If she fired her blaster there was a good chance that she'd accidentally hit Dorian. She had to wait patiently, looking for a chance to fire that wouldn't result in her captain's immediate death.

Dorian was aggressive, trying to keep Mihoko on the defensive. He knew that she had much more training than him, which meant he probably wouldn't survive an onslaught of attacks from her.

With each of her counters she maneuvered his blade to open his defense slightly, allowing her to strike quickly and giving him small cuts each time. Each counter resulted in him getting a cut, and Dorian noticed that each cut was getting deeper and wider, making him realize in horror that she was slowly gaining the upper hand.

After only a few more strikes, Dorian made a crippling mistake by opening himself up too wide. Mihoko noticed and immediately took advantage, slashing his arm and opening a gash from his wrist to his elbow. Yelling in pain, his energy sword dropped from his grasp as he went to clench his wounded arm.

He saw Mihoko prepare to finish him, and he instinctively took a step back. However, before she could move in, she let out a scream of pain and collapsed to the cold metal floor.

His eyes widened in surprise, and it took him a few seconds to figure out what had happened. Turning to look up at Callie, he saw her take a breath of relief, her blaster cooling down after being fired.

Callie quickly rushed down the stairs to rejoin her captain. "That could have hit you, but I had to do something!" she told him as she hugged him tightly.

"That was...too close..thank you Callie." he said as he hugged her back. They separated and he took a look at his arm. Energy swords both burn and cut at the same time, meaning that his cut was slightly cauterized but still bleeding heavily.

He nudged Mihoko with his foot, feeling her limp body. She was completely unconscious from being stunned by Callie's blaster.

"Now, it's time to get what we came here for."

***

Mihoko slowly opened her eyes, groaning. "What happened..?"

She was disoriented, her mind foggy. It took her awhile to realize her surroundings, but when she did she snapped fully awake in panic. She was completely naked, in a metal room. She was on her back, held off the ground by several mechanical arms that ended in cuff-like restraints. Her legs were spread as far apart as possible, held firmly by restraints around her thighs and ankles. Her arms were above her head, held at her biceps and wrists. Another arm held her head up, while the final arm had it's restraint around her athletic waist.

"Where...am I?" she said, trying to move her limbs.

The door slid open, and Dorian walked in. "Ah you're finally awake."

She saw that his arm was bandaged from where she had cut him, and the events of the fight returned to her mind. "You're the guy who tried to put a tracking device on our ships a few weeks ago, right? What do you want? Why did you ambush me?"

He stood in front of her. She hated the situation, feeling so vulnerable and exposed.

"Tried, yes, before your boss caught me and stabbed me with that venom. Luckily you didn't find the other tracker." his face turned sturn. "Now, I'll make this very simple. I don't want to hurt you, so be cooperative and I'll let you go. Deal?"

She laughed without humor. "You think I'm going to betray the gang? Hell no. I don't care what you're going to ask, I won't tell you anything."

"Really? Well that's unfortunate. I was hoping that this would go peacefully." He began unzipping his outfit, which consisted of a black jumpsuit with a sheath. "Your gang stole an artifact. I need it back. It's simple. If you don't tell me how to get it," he finished unzipping and his large cock popped out, already hard at the sight of her naked body. "Then I'll be forced to...get the answer out of you."

Her eyes locked on his cock, and panic began to fill her. "What're you...doing?"

He stepped closer, his tip only inches from her soft pussy lips. "Just tell me what I want to know and this will stop right now." He made his voice sound commanding, though inside he was trying to convince himself that what he was doing wasn't wrong. He had felt genuinly ashamed about raping the villager woman, but this was different. Mihoko was a member of a gang that killed and robbed whoever they wanted. Surely raping her would be justified, right? At least that's what he told himself.

She felt his cock press against her bare crotch. "You wouldn't. You're not man enough." Her words were harsh, and she desperately hoped that she was right. She was Hehra's lover, exclusively.

"Alright, if you won't talk then I have no choice." he said, right before he moved his hips forward, sinking his dick into her tight athletic body. He let out a gasp, her pussy feeling great.

She screamed as he pushed into her, claiming her body.

He pushed in hard and rough, reaching her deepest depths. He stopped, remaining there. "Are you sure you won't talk?" He sounded stern, but he secretly hoped she would say no. Being inside her pussy felt so good that he wanted to continue badly.

"Never.." she said, turning her head to look away in shame.

Dorian responded to her answer by moving his hips, thrusting slowly. Her pussy was squeezing him hard, trying to keep him out. The added tightness only made it better, and his thrusts became faster. "Ohhh you're tight..."

She gritted her teeth and clenched her eyes shut. "I'm sorry Hehra..." she told herself.

His cock plowed into her pussy over and over, properly fucking her sexy body. She was toned and athletic, making her body firm and tight. Her moderately pale skin was complimented by a large tattoo covering her right arm. She was gorgeous, and Dorian used her pussy happily.

"If you...talk...I'll stop..." he said in between thrusts, each one sending pleasure though his cock.

She felt completely ashamed to be violated in such a humiliating position. She had no control over the situation, which was something that she wasn't used to. She wanted nothing more in the universe than to break free and cut off his huge cock, but her pussy clearly didn't agree. Her insides were exploding in pleasure. It had been a long time since she had been penetrated by an actual penis. Since becoming Hehra's lover, she was only used to being fingered and eaten out. While that was still great, it couldn't really compare to being fucked deep by a real cock. Despite her hardest efforts, a small moan escaped her soft lips.

12