Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're enjoying this? Being taken?" He put his hand on her abs, and slowly moved down. "I bet I can make you squirt." His hand reaches her clit, and he started rubbing it between two of his fingers as he fucked her.

She yelped when she felt his hand, crying out her protests as pure pleasure tore through her body, making her mouth open and tongue stick out. There was no denying her enjoyment anymore.

Seeing how much her body was responding to his touches made his lust skyrocket, causing him to start thrusting as fast as possible.

Within moments she was squirting, her body shaking hard in her restraints.

"Ha..I told...you..." he said, enjoying her obvious bliss. "I bet...you'd like it...if I finished...inside..."

Her eyes widened at his words, the realization of the consequences outweighing her pleasure. "D..don't you dare..!" She screamed at him, frantically struggling in her restraints.

He showed no sign of stopping, or even slowing down. "If you don't want...me to...then talk..."

She yelled in panic and frustration. Her only choice was to betray her gang and her lover, or have her unprotected pussy be creampied. Not great options, but she had to choose.

Her pussy was burning, wanting desperately to be bred. She tried to subdue those urges, thinking of the consequences of getting pregnant. She thought about her options fast, knowing that each thrust was pushing him closer to orgasm.

"Alright! Fine! The artifact...was sold...to a collector called...Bermil..." she said, trying to save her young womb.

"It's a big galaxy...where is he?"

"He's very famous...in the...Olara Sector..." she managed to say, feeling ashamed and defeated.

"Good...that wasn't...so hard...was it?" His thrusts weren't stopping.

"Now stop! You've gotten...what you wanted..."

Each thrust pounded into her cervix. "Ah...but I think...I deserve to finish...since you...almost killed me..." he said, holding his bandaged arm up to illustrate his point.

Her eyes filled with fury and hatred. "No! liar! Don't you...dare cum!" She screamed angrily, thrashing.

He knew he wasn't going to last much longer. "I didn't...lie...and you owe...me..."

She tried as hard as she could to escape, using all of her strength against the metal bindings. They didn't budge at all. Tears of panic streamed down her sexy face.

Dorian felt the familiar signs of impending orgasm, and his thrusts became frantic. He felt his balls clenching, asking for release. "Here it...comes...OHHHH YEEESS..." he said as he rammed as far as possible into her, pleasure ripping through his cock as he came, his extremely fertile sperm shooting into her toned body. His legs shook as his body clenched from his intense orgasm, causing him to hunch over, using her for support.

She screamed as her uterus was filled, becoming fertilized by his seed. All she could do was take it, unable to move or get away.

His orgasm lasted for nearly a full minute, intense pleasure claiming his mind, making his penis feel nothing but pure ecstasy. When it was finally over, he collapsed onto her, utterly satisfied after fulfilling his biological need to reproduce. "That was...amazing..."

She felt his sperm dripping out of her vagina, and she looked away, feeling nothing but defeat. Not only had she betrayed her gang for nothing, but now she would have to return to her lover with a baby growing in her womb. She didn't even try to fight or yell at him as she layed on her.

He stayed on her for a while, his hand on her athletic abs. He knew that his extremely high fertility meant that she was undoubtedly pregnant with his child now, which he enjoyed thinking about very much. Eventually though, he had to get up.

After cleaning himself off he took one last look at the girl who had taunted him the first time they met, and was now carrying his child. She refused to look at him, her expression geeked with embarrassment.

He left the room, the door sliding shut and locking behind him. He walked down the hallway to the cockpit, which was at the front of the ship. Callie was sitting at her navigating station, but her attention was focused on her pregnant belly until he walked in.

"How did it go? Did you get the information we need?" She said, not mentioning the fact that she could hear the muffled sounds of their fucking. It had made her very aroused, hearing her captain having sex with another women. It had filled her with jealousy, which always made her young pussy wet. However that was something she intended to keep to herself.

"I did, the artifact was sold to someone in the Olara Sector called Bermil. Apparently he's famous there." He replied.

"Then that's our next destination, I'll put it into the navigation computer."

"Actually, we need to make a quick stop before we go there. I've decided that we're going to hand Mihoko over to the peacekeepers of this Sector. I'm sure they'll gladly pay us for turning in the second in command of a dangerous gang." He explained. Peacekeepers were employed by the Varian Empire to enforce the law of their domain, which Dorian and Callie were currently inside of due to the Varian Empire having control of roughly one third of the galaxy.

Callie nodded in acknowledgement and entered the coordinates for the nearest Peacekeeper fortress.

***

They arrived at their destination. Looking out of the front of The Chimera, Dorian saw the Peacekeeper fortress looming over them. It was a massive rectangular space station with what looked like four towers connected to the corners of the main station by enclosed bridges. The station got skinnier the farther down he looked, eventually coming to a very thin point. Dorian was impressed by its size, especially since it was only one of many fortresses that the empire had built.

A voice came over the communication system, asking their reason for approaching. Dorian explained the situation and they were given permission to land.

They set down The Chimera inside one of the massive docking bays, and were met with a group of armed guards led by a girl in a white bodysuit who greeted them while her troopers entered the ship to retrieve Mihoko.

"We've put several bounties on her over time but no one has ever captured her." The women in the white suit explained, "Apparently she was raised by a group of elite assassins, but was exiled for breaking their codes. She's quite tricky to catch, you'll be paid very fairly for this."

"She nearly killed me, but we managed to get her. Be careful with her though, she's...pregnant now." Dorian replies.

The woman laughed lightheartedly. "Don't worry, many female prisoners are brought to us pregnant after being captured by male bounty hunters. We have a nursery where her child will be taken care of while she serves her sentence, or until we are able to find the next of kin."

The guards emerged from the ship with Mihoko, naked and arms bound behind her.

The women in white handed him the payment and shook his hand before turning to lead the guards away with their new inmate.

Mihoko was forced to go with them, but she kept her eyes on Dorian then entire time they walked, glaring at him in hatred. They walked through a set of doors, disappearing into the massive base.

The image of her glare remained in his mind, and he hoped that this wouldn't come back to bite him in the ass.

He and Callie got back onto the ship, stashing away their reward to spend later.

"Now the Olara Sector?" She asked.

"Yes, lets go get the damn artifact back." He confirmed.

12